+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:17.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (20th April 2020), bojancan (20th April 2020), Delight (19th April 2020), EFO (20th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th May 2020), Franny (25th May 2020), gord (9th June 2020), Ivanhoe (29th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Rhogar (25th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020), wondering (19th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Star Mariner,

I can see that you have put a lot of thought into this and I thank you for that.

However, you are still missing the point.
    With the greatest respect I don't think I am. But maybe we're on totally different wavelengths. For me, the greatest power (and influence over us) in the world, IS the media, the mainstream media, social media, pop culture, advertising and all the rest. We're choked by it. Until it's removed, the sheep will continue to be sheep. Why do the evil powers-that-be continue to persist in the background? Because it has excellent gatekeepers.

The media.

If you want to destroy the evil, you first have to take down its shields (the gatekeepers). Once you dismantle the walls of deception protecting it, it will then be exposed, it will then be visible, with nowhere to run or to hide. Am I the only that gets this? When people at last see their reality for what it is, and what has been done to them, then and only then can this evil be confronted and defeated. With the media gone (or radically changed), the game will be up. Arm a woke world with a billion hacksaws and those evil roots can at last be extirpated. Only then can a consciousness shift take place.

... We don’t need to give any energy, whatsoever, to resisting those running it. What you resist persists! We only need to withdraw ALL our energy from the old paradigm and focus on creating a new one - based on Nature.
    That's a terrible approach. What he's talking about is not confronting the problem, not fighting any battles, not trying to the wake people up but leaving them to fend for themselves. Those are our people, your people, my people. My family, my friends, my co-workers. Everyone. Don't they deserve to KNOW the truth? Or should I run away, leaving them to their paradigm to die in it?

I will continue to spread information, and hope it makes a difference. Or die in the attempt. But at least I tried.

Quote We could simply turn our backs on it all and that includes all Government, Religion, Institutionalised media (MSM) etc. If we collectively worked towards the outcome of going back to nature, things could transform overnight.
    No they wouldn't. This was done, in the 60's, and it failed. Miserably. It was comped, left right and centre. It didn't usher in the age of aquarius because the whole thing was engineered from the start, and set up to fail.

I do see what he's saying, but there's almost nothing there that lays it out in practical, realistic terms. How would it be financed? How is it organized? Who organizes it? What are the logistics? How is any of it going to be achieved, and where? I mean, where do you go to create a utopia that's uninhabited and off the grid? You can't do it on any grids because: government, law, establishment. Which means unequivocal and unavoidable infiltration and surveillance and interference. And failure.

A brilliant, brave idea. But not the first, not even the fiftieth probably. Do people not remember Zeitgeist: Addendum? Science fiction, with no actual, workable solutions to get the ball rolling. Which is understandable. Ideas of the highest intent are always toppled by the tyranny of those who pull the levers of power. Always.

Like I said, the only chance we have is information. It's doing what we're doing right now - fighting the war with our fingertips on our keyboards. Sounds pathetic I know. But more people are awake and aware now than in say, 1995. Many, many times more people. And that's because of the internet. More people are conscious about tyranny now and are therefore armed to fight it. That is the only way, and the only true hope. If one wishes to set-up a second counter-culture revolution away from the rest of us I wish them all the best, but it will fail.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Basho (20th April 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (19th April 2020), Ivanhoe (29th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Rhogar (25th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Any paradigm that allows poisoning our earth ecology for the sake of corporate profit will be the cause of mankind's end. I KNOW that nature is a whole living organism. It has a will and when threatened, will respond. Right now an avalanche of masks are aimed at the biosphere. That will have stupendous unintended consequences. I would say that every ill is due to human ignorance and beliefs we are set apart from our environment and not in constant interface (for good and ill) with the choices we allow. We are still responsible for the evils resulting from where they lead.

Plastic, artificial buildings, poison and cut "health care" sedentary work and the slavery of consuming has not made a happy world. Better living through chemistry and manipulation of biology and only always responding with reaction to symptoms has been the downside to the "modern world".

So, I THINK that cutting through the delusion that any of our modern systems are not simultaneously failing is a great hope. Maybe we have been given an opportunity through a crisis that will make more people doubt what we have been "locked out of" needs to be restored. If we are to live IMO, our life style must be replaced with earth and nature based study and honor. IMO that is the truth no matter whether we act on it or ignore it.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Basho (20th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (19th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th April 2020), Rhogar (25th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

dddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:18.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (20th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th April 2020), Rhogar (25th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    The zombies are hopelessly entrained and totally submersed in Stockholm Syndrome right now and impervious to logic and reasoning. It appears to be a form of narcissism to me, people foundationally incapable of seeing anything any other way despite any continued dire backlash to themselves. Just as they all suddenly self identified in public instantly inflamed at the sight of anyone else not 'one of them' obeying, they will be easily violently inflamed towards anyone who dares denigrate and dethrone their slave owners.

That's a waiting usable army for the controllers and there's lots more of them than us and I dread it's going to be long time until we gain more control than the media controllers and outnumber the zombies.
    Waves,

The problem with saying things like this about people is that people literally cannot help themselves. If people cannot perceive things, it is through no fault of their own!....

....We need to put an end to all guilt, shame and blame because it serves no one.
    Please reread my exact phrasing and tell me what added up to any zombie guilting, shaming or blaming..... or if it was you doing the projecting and wanting to shame me for what you projected onto me?

Why did you ignore how carefully I made sure to qualify who I was calling zombies - who I qualified as the masses with Stockholm Syndrome - and as 'foundationally incapable' of seeing why they had Stockholm Syndrome?????

I could have written your whole list too, those are all the exact reasons to me too for their entrainment and for the fact that they are now hopelessly programmed and incapable of breaking their programming.

My point was that they are still zombies, and will continue to be hopeless zombies no matter how much they are demoralized and represent an additional monolithic barrier we're going to be faced with - their fierce defense of their enslavers who are the enemy to both the zombies and the awake.
    Last edited by waves; 19th April 2020 at 22:06.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (19th April 2020), Rhogar (25th May 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:18.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), gord (9th June 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020), Valerie Villars (29th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

There is a collective reality but we each are responsible. IMO it won't take everyone to cut the crap. Many of us absolutely will be necessary. IMO a vision of the new world held by us "many who are aware", it will spread!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (19th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), NewParadigmGuy (29th April 2020), Valerie Villars (29th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

The zombies are hopelessly entrained and totally submersed in Stockholm Syndrome right now and impervious to logic and reasoning. It appears to be a form of narcissism to me, people foundationally incapable of seeing anything any other way despite any continued dire backlash to themselves. Just as they all suddenly self identified in public instantly inflamed at the sight of anyone else not 'one of them' obeying, they will be easily violently inflamed towards anyone who dares denigrate and dethrone their slave owners.

That's a waiting usable army for the controllers and there's lots more of them than us and I dread it's going to be long time until we gain more control than the media controllers and outnumber the zombies.
    Waves,

The problem with saying things like this about people is that people literally cannot help themselves. If people cannot perceive things, it is through no fault of their own!....

....We need to put an end to all guilt, shame and blame because it serves no one.
    Please reread my exact phrasing and tell me what added up to any zombie guilting, shaming or blaming..... or if it was you doing the projecting and wanting to shame me for what you projected onto me?

Why did you ignore how carefully I made sure to qualify who I was calling zombies - who I qualified as the masses with Stockholm Syndrome - and as 'foundationally incapable' of seeing why they had Stockholm Syndrome?????...
    "Zombies"...

waves, I read zombies the same way Constance did, basically dividing people into us vs. them.

Can we be just a wee bit careful with the descriptors? I used to be one of which you speak, perhaps I'm not the only one of us who one day began to notice they had programmed layers in need of beginning to peel away, like dead skin?

Now I know full well from personal experience how easy it is to judge people via the internet, but that equation changes drastically with face to face, eye to eye encounters, where the prevailing breath of life force that we all share can easily be seen and sensed.

Can we sit back for just a moment and take a deep breath on that one?

16. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Please reread my exact phrasing and tell me what added up to any guilting, shaming or blaming..... or if it was you doing the projecting and wanting to shame me for what you projected onto me?

Why did you ignore how carefully I made sure to qualify who I was calling zombies - who I qualified as the masses with Stockholm Syndrome - and as 'foundationally incapable' of seeing why they had Stockholm Syndrome?????

I could have written your whole list too, those are all the exact reasons to me too for their entrainment and for the fact that they are now hopelessly programmed and incapable of breaking their programming.

My point was that they are still zombies, and will continue to be hopeless zombies no matter how much they are demoralized and represent an additional monolithic barrier we're going to be faced with - their fierce defense of their enslavers who are the enemy to both the zombies and the awake.
    Quote Why did you ignore how carefully I made sure to qualify who I was calling zombies
    Waves. I see your point here. However, to judge you was not the intent. What would be the point of talking about ending all guilt shame and blame otherwise?
    I wasn't trying to project any guilt, shame and blame onto you and if you took it that way, I apologise.

What I was trying to get at - and maybe I should have taken another approach to this because if someone doesn't get what I am saying, it is on me - is that whenever we call people zombies, it does not truly represent who we really are as beings and anyone who might be reading this, someone who might be unaware of what is truly going on, may feel judged by being called a zombie.

Who we truly are as beings - We are Supernatural, eternal, multidimensional, spiritual, cosmic, spiritual beings on earth in human form. We just need to nurture and nourish what is latent within all of us.
    Constance, I get why you would justifiably take issue with the use of the word zombie and I do agree it's a condescending word that feels aggressive and is definitely an unhelpful expression of my personal exasperation, but to imply that word was the crux of your first reply just isn't true.

You repeatedly emphasized how the people in denial 'cannot help themselves'
    Quote "The problem with saying things like this about people is that people literally cannot help themselves. If people cannot perceive things, it is through no fault of their own!....,"
    That's clearly implying blaming them was wrong and you even included 30-40 more reasons why - nothing about the use of the word zombie, hence the only point of my reply was to say "hey! I clearly stated recognizing they had been rendered incapable!".

So I didn't take anything you wrote wrong, Constance. I took being admonished that 'it is through no fault of their own!!' as exactly that and only that and replied accordingly.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Rhogar (25th May 2020)

18. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:19.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Valerie Villars (29th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Constance - love to you, let this issue not divide us but instead bring us to some common ground. We maybe getting our wavelengths crossed, it's very hard when all you have is the (clumsy) written word. I know that in spirit, if we could link for just a second telepathically, this would be so much easier!

What you have described here is only one part of the piece of the puzzle.
    I agree it is only one part of the puzzle, but it's the key piece that sits in the very middle, to which every other piece is connected.

You may not have seen that list whilst you were responding to me but the influences go far beyond what you have alluded to and they affect every aspect of our being, and that includes our individual ability to perceive the overall answer to humanities plight.
    I did see the list - it's an excellent compilation - and I wholeheartedly agree with it. But people lack the individual ability to perceive because they're plugged into media disinformation, they aren't given the accurate information they need with which to perceive.

I'm just trying to point out that while these problems and enemies DO exist, they all - ALL - have one common denominator. If you eliminated that single common dominator then like dominoes everything else (all the other problems) would be collectively recognised and acknowledged, and then, and only then, could they be tackled - by all of humanity as one. That common denominator is Information.

Einstein once said that we can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them
    Agreed, but what created them was incorrect information in the first place.

If people put all their energies into helping to contact all the people on that list that was created, it could all happen very quickly.
    "If people" - most people won't because they're asleep - that's my point, they don't have our information, and they wouldn't believe our information even if they did, because they're compromised by disinformation.

Buckminster Fuller said:
    You never change anything by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
    Just looking at one item on your list, at random. You could exchange it for any other and it'd be the same.
    • The splitting of the family unit - divorce and single parenting, destruction of the family unit, sex changes, sterility, education system

Because of disinformation, the vast majority of the 7.7billion people on this planet don't see a splitting of the family unit as happening, or being an issue. The vast majority have been cajoled and conditioned to think that sex changes are to be celebrated (because "diversity"), gender fluidity is a wonderful new development, child drag queens are amazing, the education system, though under funded, is solid, balanced, fair, progressive, and all that good stuff. They don't see any underlying agendas, because of disinformation or misinformation. They do not see or understand the bigger picture - for any of the issues on the list. And even if they understood them, most would not necessarily believe them.

The biggest problem we face on this planet is the INACTION of billions of sleeping people. But change the information and they will wake up. Once they wake up they will see, once they see they will believe, and once they believe then they will act. That is the basic equation. What's preventing that equation from being realised is one single thing. Information.

If we continue to do what we have always done, expect to get the same results.
    Unfortunately people will continue to do what they have always done while disinformation, pedalled by an army of critics and debunkers, continues to dominate. Until our message is the predominant one, people will never have the bigger picture, and thus the motivation to change things.

It's all very well and good to say that we fight the war with our fingertips. So we get rid of the Institutional media. Then what?
    Sit back and watch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	truthd36b228c288a95c81ff61db0443e7f553e98d83b95401edf9.jpeg
Views:	152
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	43323

What if Avalon were the news. What if this board, hypothetically speaking, were the sole keepers of the news, of the information being distributed to the masses. From A - Z, Alternative Science to Weather Wars. Imagine. Instead of 12,000 members we had 7billion. They all had access to this Truth, and all of the truth on your list - and everything you've been speaking of. How long do you think the World Order would last? The politicians, the bankers, the churches, the CEOs, the celebs, the royalty, the Rothchilds, the George Soros's and Bill Gates of this world, etc., they'd be running for the hills (or more likely, their bunkers). It would be over.

Not saying that this way would necessarily be the best way, because it would be bloody, it would be destructive, but the premise stands. Why are conspiracy theories maligned by the mainstream? It's for a reason. The same reason why the internet is so restricted in China. There'd be a revolution there. Tomorrow.

What is a reference point that is going to help us to put back what is missing?

It's nature.

The further we have moved away from nature, the worse things have gotten.
    I fully agree, but because of a lack of accurate information people, most people, think nature is nothing much more than 'something that lives outside'. They don't know or believe what you know or believe, or I know and believe. But give them the information and they will.

Every bullet-pointed fact on that list is out there, but it sits behind a firewall of disinformation that they control. The vast majority of people therefore don't see that list, don't hear that list, and wouldn't believe that list, because of that firewall.

Everything in society has been perverted and inverted so that most people will never be able to put the jigsaw pieces of the puzzle together.
    Exactly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	truth198023894da868c2e059ef1a15e31961f2f2ac.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	43324

Fortunately some of us are immune to these firewalls. But again, imagine if there was no firewall? These powers-that-be can taint people's perception, but not their god-given intelligence. When confronted with inescapable truths, they'd piece the puzzle together for themselves. Then consciousness would shift, the truth would dawn, and then you'd have a global call for change. Billions of potential recruits would step up. Would not your task be so much easier then?

With the firewall still in place, one small group doing it alone will not succeed, because there are huge vested interests gunning for it to fail. I'm sure you've visited Wade Frazier's excellent thread. He's got an encyclopedia of knowledge and experience on this very thing. His stories are not for the faint of heart.

the idea is to approach every high profile person who is genuinely serving humanity.
    Depends how you define 'high profile'. If you mean wealthy and influential, I hate to be a cynic but there are few if any high profile people who genuinely serve humanity. Wade would tell you the same thing. Those who do serve it, don't get to be high profile, and those who are high profile and proclaim to indeed serve humanity, do not. The game is rigged folks, as George Carlin once said.

I do fear that if this venture is not destroyed from without, it will be destroyed from within.

The only chance humanity has is with NUMBERS. The numbers of US who have the truth. The more we outnumber 'them', the stronger we are, and the less chance 'they' have. The only way to increase our numbers is with information.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 20th April 2020 at 15:45.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Axman (29th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (20th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Rhogar (25th May 2020), Satori (20th April 2020), Valerie Villars (29th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)

I also appreciated the following essay that pretty much sums up my current feelings that you and others might enjoy. It is long and I had to read it in two sittings, but well worth it IMO. I posted it last night on the Covid Cui Bono thread but it mysteriously disappeared. I was going to let it go until I saw your thread this morning, so one more try.

https://charleseisenstein.org/essays/the-coronation/

Love and blessings to all

Helen
    I too love Charles Eisenstein's POV.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Axman (29th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (20th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The only chance humanity has is with NUMBERS. The numbers of US who have the truth. The more we outnumber 'them', the stronger we are, and the less chance 'they' have. The only way to increase our numbers is with information.
    Here’s the catch though, who ultimately decides what information is accurate, and inaccurate?

What if this forum were the sole source of information as per your scenario? There’s every bit the amount of mis and dis information displayed here, as there is anywhere else, only difference being it’s at a much more advanced level here than that of typical mainstream media.

What’s the saying, something along the lines of “the lie is different at every level”?

Even with the basics, like do governments in general work in the best interests of their people or not, we all would have a VERY difficult time even agreeing on the parameters of that one.

Are there even 5 basic truths we could all agree on to share with, and help enlighten, the people around the world we consider to be sound asleep?

Beyond that, to what varying degrees are WE still asleep?

Who is ultimately qualified to spread “true information”?

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

That confusion is a zone we are gradually moving away from. It won't really change it's nature, we just won't be there intellectually lost in it forever.

Walk Away
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Axman (29th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (20th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Valerie Villars (29th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Here’s the catch though, who ultimately decides what information is accurate, and inaccurate?
    There's no catch. The point is, that all the information that's been hidden be revealed, be declassified, and put out for open exploration and discussion - instead of being mocked, censored, and aggressively debunked by the professional talking head shills in the mainstream.

The reason 'conspiracy theories' are mocked by most of the general public is because they don't have open minds. They've been closed by years of careful media conditioning. Free energy, vaccines, hollyweird, 9/11, UFOs, HAARP, spiritual realities, or whatever it is. But once opened by the revelation of a greater, hidden reality, people will at last be widely receptive, and then they simply decide for themselves, their opinions based on the evidence, and formed by their own reason and intelligence. That's how you and I did it. That's how we all did it. And that's how they'll do it. That's the way it should be, the only way it can be. No 'information gatekeepers'. It's the only way to fulfil our potential as sovereign beings in a free and open society.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Axman (29th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Constance (20th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th May 2020), Gracy (20th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Satori (20th April 2020), Valerie Villars (29th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:19.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (29th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Bill Ryan (21st April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:20.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (29th April 2020), Bill Ryan (28th April 2020), DeeMetrios (10th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th April 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    There's no catch. The point is, that all the information that's been hidden be revealed, be declassified, and put out for open exploration and discussion - instead of being mocked, censored, and aggressively debunked by the professional talking head shills in the mainstream.

The reason 'conspiracy theories' are mocked by most of the general public is because they don't have open minds. They've been closed by years of careful media conditioning. Free energy, vaccines, hollyweird, 9/11, UFOs, HAARP, spiritual realities, or whatever it is. But once opened by the revelation of a greater, hidden reality, people will at last be widely receptive, and then they simply decide for themselves, their opinions based on the evidence, and formed by their own reason and intelligence. That's how you and I did it. That's how we all did it. And that's how they'll do it. That's the way it should be, the only way it can be. No 'information gatekeepers'. It's the only way to fulfil our potential as sovereign beings in a free and open society.
    Or sometimes people (like me) get slammed over their heads with a 2x4 and all the realizations of the whole thing come rushing in in one fell swoop. No reasoning; just experience. And then they are forced to confront their own beliefs and decide whether to trust themselves or someone else who doesn't have the answers. And then you look for the information to understand the inexplicable.

I do agree. Nature never lies and is real truth. And I also think in this reality we have to righteously go toe to toe with people sometimes.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (2nd May 2020), Axman (29th April 2020), Ben (1st June 2020), Constance (29th April 2020), Hym (29th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th April 2020), meeradas (17th May 2020), Victoria (29th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

To continue the analogy of the sword, from my last post:

Quote I don't know the answer but it is not by taking out our swords. My sword has been out before I could even heft it. It has not helped. At least not to my satisfaction.

There is something missing in our lives and I don't know what it is.
    This particular weapon is a two-edged blade. It is as likely to cut the wielder, if not proficient in its use, as it is of striking the enemy.

We have trained ourselves, no doubt with the help of the enemy themselves, to only sharpen one side of our blade so that it is less likely to cause unintended harm. Yet it is the dull side we use to strike, and we still manage to cut ourselves.

To sharpen the dull side of our double edged blade is the work that must be done before the battle can begin. Many of us have neglected this necessity.

Information is one side of the sword, perhaps, along with a clear sense of justice, but the other side is clearly love, acceptance, and forgiveness.

Constance, you have helped me see an unpleasant truth, and you did it with love and sensitivity. You wield your sword with chivalry and valor. Kudos to you! A great example.

I pledge to sharpen the dull side of my sword. And to become more proficient in its use for the transformation of the world!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ben (1st June 2020), Constance (1st June 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), meeradas (8th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #80
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

We draw our "swords",we won the war...with what we replace this system?
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Ben (1st June 2020), Constance (1st June 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Rhogar (25th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast