+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transmission for the Chief of Army and The People. Australia in distress. 04.04.2020

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,754 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Transmission for the Chief of Army and The People. Australia in distress. 04.04.2020

Transmission for the Chief of Army and The People. Australia in distress. 04.04.2020

A channelled transmission for the Chief of Army, Chief of Defence and the people domicile upon the terra which is deemed Australia and the world. World in distress, dark takeover of global sovereignty. Take back your power.

Ex commander of the Australia defense forces commanding the current chief of army and the people to arrest the corrupt defacto corporation running our government, right now as they have directly breached constitutional law and removed our civil rights, which goes against everything they are supposed to be doing as a leader.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gnostic9 (5th April 2020), Mashika (5th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th April 2020), Violet3 (5th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Transmission for the Chief of Army and The People. Australia in distress. 04.04.2020

I have always had problems believing "channeling" as it is, due to:

1. Why would whoever is sending the message use a method that won't change much, if anything at all?
    2. Channel it to someone who most people don't know who he is, or how trust worthy the person is?
    3. What about no interfering rule? We practice this rule with tribes on this planet. Why someone more culturally advanced, from other planet or such, break this rule? And do it without showing themselves? IT causes more trust issues than solving the problem the channeling is talking about
    4. "and the people domicile upon the terra" This is so usual, why would they speak in so foreign way? "Terra", why speak of this planet with that name? They must know we don't even use it in modern days and we say "Earth". And "domicile".. I always found this kind of talk compromising to the 'source' because why would you use that kind of expression if you are aware of the people of a planet or land and know their customs and care about them, you would know some basic facts and not use words that sound foreign like that. It looks like an attempt to give more credibility to the fact they are outsiders but it doesn't really work

I don't know, but it doesn't hit the right spots, I find lots of issues with channeled messages, first one being that you can't prove it at all and it always comes in ways that are very tied to the reality or beliefs of the person in the receiving end of the message

Not trying to be derailing of the message or being problematic, i just found and wanted to point out the problems i see right now with this video

-

Masha
    Tired

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gnostic9 (5th April 2020), Tam (5th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Transmission for the Chief of Army and The People. Australia in distress. 04.04.2020

Mashika, I do not think the use of the word "channeling" is NOT meant as trance-mediums giving us a message "from beyond" ... but JUST "the message being brought to you" ... as an expression, nothing more.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gnostic9 (5th April 2020), Mashika (5th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Mashika, I do not think the use of the word "channeling" is NOT meant as trance-mediums giving us a message "from beyond" ... but JUST "the message being brought to you" ... as an expression, nothing more.
    Sorry if i misunderstood Mr John, i saw also the "the people domicile upon the terra" and it lead me into seeing all this message as like you said "from beyond", i'm not sure now but it still strikes me as one of those. Apologies if i was mistaken about it
    Tired

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote: "Its time we stand up and fight for our rights.. Stop paying our mortgages, electricity and gas. Stop paying all fines and anything to do with the banks or government!!

“People of Australia, People of the world: This is an address specifically to the chief of army (and extending) to the chief of defense, chief of navy, chief of air force, of all nations experiencing corrupt governance in an attempt to create a new world order. I sit here in these clothes, with my medals and my beret that I earned as a commando in the Australian defense force. I sit here today as a sovereign, as recognised and documented in the document notarised by notary of public and recognised and to be recognised in all international courts. I sit here as a sovereign, as a free man and not as a part of any organisation. I sit here and I pass on the message from the creator at this time in history being the fourth day of the fourth month in the year 2020”

“There have been letters to the privy council in England regarding this foreign corporate entity known as Australia or known as THE COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA (in all capital letters) in a foreign language, which is deception. There have been letters regarding the lawfulness of the government and the government has not responded. The government at this point in time is committing, by deception and fraud, is coercing, under duress, the people to commit and partake in crimes against humanity. War crimes. They are operating non judicially, unlawfully, in their courts, in their executive, in their legislature. They are conspiring to overthrow the constitution. They are acting in treason by transferring the property of the commonwealth to foreign entities. Therefore, we shall give by god, by the grace of god, the chief of army, the chief of defense, 11 days from this day forth to make their move or announce publicly that which they will do or not do. From the 15th April, 2020, article 61 of the Magna Carta is enacted and in full force and all people shall be immune spiritually and at law from anything they may do in the cause of self defense and defense of our country known as a terror which is deemed Australia”
    “This is an urgent message for the people domicile upon the terror which is deemed Australia. It is not only our duty and our god given right to protect and uphold the laws for the preservation of the peace and good governance of this once great nation. It matters not your sex, your race, your colour, your political standing, your religious views or beliefs. You are one of the people. You are valuable. You are loved by God and all you do and stand for, whatever that side may be on. The light or the dark, will be written into the history books for time and memorial, so be it. God bless Australia. God Bless the World. God bless the people..”

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (5th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread