+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 71 LastLast

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke - Why?

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    I am trying to understand the popularity of David Icke. This is what I know:
    - worked for BBC as a sports anchor;
    - self proclaimed 'God'
    - has been / is considered a nutcase in the UK because of appearance in Wogan show
    - has no formal education, is entirely self-taught
    - never discusses with scientists only with friendly interviewers
    - he has no source he -is- source through so called contact with higher entities
    - he is making tons of money with his hour long talks.
    - he seems to know -everything- ( LOL )

Are you into David Icke? ( Why? )
    Would you accept him as the leader of your country?
    Do you believe he has contact with higher entities?
    Do you believe in reptilians?
    Ha Ha! There are a lot of questions here and they all deserve answers until you answer me one question..

HAVE YOU EVER READ ANY OF HIS BOOKS OR LISTENED TO AN EIGHT HOUR SEMINAR (Not 1) ? If the answer is no to these two questions then you need to prior to asking your questions here. Your post contains premeditated negativity that can only be fairly addressed by studying David's material from an un-biased source. Not the Murdoch press or Mr Terry Wogan. I can assure you much of his information is accurate and VERY worth listening to. You would be wise to listen. Let me tell you one thing. I only had time for him after 6 years of my own Pre- Deluvian research which washed away the nonsense I had being taught when younger. After years of travel at my expense and visiting sites across the world I can assure the only mad people are people who dismiss him without reading a book first.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to vericocha For This Post:

Ammit (12th January 2011), Art (22nd January 2011), Bill Ryan (14th January 2011), buckminster fuller (24th February 2011), cowens66 (13th January 2011), Enquiring1 (14th January 2011), golden lady (12th January 2011), gripreaper (12th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (13th January 2011), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), Limor Wolf (12th January 2011), Miller (13th January 2011), NancyV (12th January 2011), sepia (12th January 2011), Spiral of Light (12th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011), Victor laszlo (12th January 2011), xm15e2 (12th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello ndroock1

There is a very simple answer to all the questions which you pose here; check out David Icke's web site and do your own research - he is not well-known today simply by rhetoric or accident, like Bill he has not only had the tenacity to seek out the truth but the courage to speak about it openly for the benefit of all …

Best regards. JP

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Ammit (12th January 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (12th January 2011), Bill Ryan (14th January 2011), Enquiring1 (14th January 2011), fifi (13th January 2011), golden lady (12th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (13th January 2011), Lettherebelight (12th January 2011), Limor Wolf (12th January 2011), Spiral of Light (12th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011), vericocha (12th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

cowens66 (13th January 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Incidentally regarding the Science question. There are now mainstream Quantum physicists who now concur with the Holographic hulti dimensional universe theory as explained by David including a prominent Japanese scientist. There is a you tube video of that individual explaining exactly the theory that David has being proposing for many years. Much of David's work has mainstream support but these people are too fond of their careers to go 'Public' with it. His support is growing fast and I find when intelligent people get past the LOL stage and listen to the real info from Icke then they amazingly nod in agreement. I have had first hand experience of nievity and ridicule becoming embarrassed agreement and realisation of the truth. The only fools are the Sheeple out there. I thank DI for helping myself to awaken.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vericocha For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th January 2011), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), Miller (13th January 2011), Tane Mahuta (13th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    I am trying to understand the popularity of David Icke. This is what I know:
    - worked for BBC as a sports anchor; - We all have to pay rent somehow
    - self proclaimed 'God' - Me too
    - has been / is considered a nutcase in the UK because of appearance in Wogan show Yeah, the nutcase is now teaching something to everybody
    - has no formal education, is entirely self-taught - the smart thing to do
    - never discusses with scientists only with friendly interviewers - again, how smart to just discuss with open minded people
    - he has no source he -is- source through so called contact with higher entities - we all share the same source, most of us just haven't made conection
    - he is making tons of money with his hour long talks. - what? scientists don't make any money?
    - he seems to know -everything- ( LOL ) - a lot more than many...

Are you into David Icke? ( Why? ) - yeah, why not?
    Would you accept him as the leader of your country? - any honest person would do better than actual leaders
    Do you believe he has contact with higher entities? - it's very possible, he's not the only one anyway
    Do you believe in reptilians? - yeap! and dinosaurs too
    -

Well, you asked for it!
    Last edited by cloud9; 12th January 2011 at 16:44.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

InTheBackground (24th March 2014), Tane Mahuta (13th January 2011), vericocha (12th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Very simply... he makes sense when he speaks. he spends up to 8 hours at a time breaking things down, and at the end of his lectures you are educated and enlightened, that is why, for me.You can not measure a man's worth with the people by breaking him down in a forum into compartments, not Davis Icke.. not even Charles .

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I'm sure you've read his most recent treatise he wrote December 30 on his website about the elite power brokers, correct? He's focusing the spotlight on the very thing that Charles and Bill are reticent to expose, even though we probably know who the 33 are.
    Are you referring to Google search for "THEY DARE NOT SPEAK ITS NAME david icke"? (I too dare not ...)

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

MHO: Rather a 'nutcase' like Icke than the nutcases in our gov's.
    He just 'feels' better than the latter, to me.
    And, obviously, he can think differently -that's why he's worth being lent an ear or two.

If i had to choose with whom to go for a drink, i'd def take David.
    [and, btw, Wogan totally impersonates what i cannot suscribe to in this world...]
    Last edited by meeradas; 12th January 2011 at 17:20. Reason: content

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (13th January 2011), vericocha (12th January 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I used to come across David Icke from time to time surfing the web on "spiritual" matters, but would dismiss him out of hand without even listening to what he had to say because I was still operating according to the system. Once it suddenly struck me one day a couple of years ago that something was terribly wrong with the world and nothing made sense any more, the next time at the book store I finally actually pulled one of his books "Tales from the Time Loop" off the shelf and browsed a bit. Wound up reading it, and many more, and it literally blew the doors off of everything I thought I knew. Virtually everything I had been taught about how the world works was nothing but lies piled on top of lies. It made sense, and even though it turned my little world upside down for several months, the transition was worth it. I used to think war was the answer, the Republicans were always right, our history lessons were correct, mainstream science had it going on, blah blah blah.

Not that he's always right,(he'll tell you that) but he'll show you the rabbit hole, then it's up to you what to make of it, and whether to pursue it. Personally I'm thankful that I pursued it. Even found gems like Project Camelot in the process.

IMO, the mass ridicule he's endured shows he's the real deal.

Cheers,
    Fred S.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,547 times in 32,931 posts

----------

I know him personally, and count him as a friend. He's smart, courageous, determined, inspired, highly intuitive, and has amassed an extraordinary amount of information - much of which in my view is right on the nail.

If we make it through these difficult times with our freedom intact, by the time we get to 2015 or so he may be one of those on the list of people to thank.

17. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astrid (13th January 2011), Bald (13th January 2011), buckminster fuller (24th February 2011), Chris411 (14th January 2011), cowens66 (13th January 2011), Deega (12th January 2011), fifi (13th January 2011), Franny (16th January 2011), golden lady (12th January 2011), gripreaper (12th January 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (13th January 2011), InTheBackground (24th March 2014), Lettherebelight (12th January 2011), Limor Wolf (12th January 2011), Mandala (21st January 2011), mountain_jim (12th January 2011), Sebastion (21st January 2011), sepia (12th January 2011), silverchimes (14th January 2011), Sol Va (13th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011), Tane Mahuta (13th January 2011), ThePythonicCow (13th January 2011), wynderer (12th January 2011), xm15e2 (12th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I actually remember watching him on the Saturday afternoon sports program Grandstand on BBC1.

One must remember that his job at the time would have been very high profile and very well paid and so to stand up and announce what he was going through and risk the inevitable embarrassment and ridicule takes an awful lot of guts.

His shows are always sell-outs and there are very few people with a bad word to say about him.

19. Link to Post #32
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

Whilst i do not agree on all of the info David is presenting (some of which i just don't care about, or do not have enough info on/ time for),
    i feel that this guy is truly 'spirited', i.e. whenever he touches upon this side of things, it feels genuine - i can relate (as i have my own experiences).
    Last edited by meeradas; 12th January 2011 at 17:30. Reason: typo

20. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The man you call a "nutcase" had a life altering event through which he persevered and sought answers. Even through the troubles and detractors he effectively 'took a bullet' for the truth movement and has won many friends and admirers doing so.

Many of your points have been answered already by other forum members, many more don't deserve to be answered. To be honest - if you had posted this in a lesser quality forum you would have witnessed the ridicule you undoubtedly seek.

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Please be cautious about dismissing and categorizing people like David Icke out-of-hand.

Remember to tell yourself, that this journey isn't really about David Icke at all. Its about YOU.

In that respect...all someone like David can do is open the door for you.

You can step through, or choose not to. No one forces you--which is more than I can say for our terribly coercive human body politic!

So to the original poster who posed all of those questions, I turn this back on you. What do you think? And before you answer, ask yourself if the beliefs and determinations that YOU yourself have come to think are true, can't also be criticized and maligned by a world built on lies and deceptions.

I submit that they can be.

As Krishnamurti expressed so eloquently: "To be well adjusted to a sick society is no sign of health."

We all would do well to think on that.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

astrid (13th January 2011), bestbeforedate (12th January 2011), Bill Ryan (14th January 2011), Carmody (12th January 2011), cowens66 (13th January 2011), Fred Steeves (12th January 2011), meeradas (12th January 2011), Miller (13th January 2011), noprophet (12th January 2011), Ross (13th January 2011), ScubaMonkey (12th January 2011), Sebastion (12th January 2011), silverchimes (14th January 2011), Spiral of Light (12th January 2011), StephenW11UK (13th January 2011), Tane Mahuta (13th January 2011), Teakai (12th January 2011)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    I used to come across David Icke from time to time surfing the web on "spiritual" matters, but would dismiss him out of hand without even listening to what he had to say because I was still operating according to the system. Once it suddenly struck me one day a couple of years ago that something was terribly wrong with the world and nothing made sense any more, the next time at the book store I finally actually pulled one of his books "Tales from the Time Loop" off the shelf and browsed a bit. Wound up reading it, and many more, and it literally blew the doors off of everything I thought I knew. Virtually everything I had been taught about how the world works was nothing but lies piled on top of lies. It made sense, and even though it turned my little world upside down for several months, the transition was worth it. I used to think war was the answer, the Republicans were always right, our history lessons were correct, mainstream science had it going on, blah blah blah.

Not that he's always right,(he'll tell you that) but he'll show you the rabbit hole, then it's up to you what to make of it, and whether to pursue it. Personally I'm thankful that I pursued it. Even found gems like Project Camelot in the process.

IMO, the mass ridicule he's endured shows he's the real deal.

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Absolutely spot on Fred. Your journey too him was very similiar to mine. Rob

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vericocha For This Post:

FJMcD (12th January 2011), Fred Steeves (12th January 2011)

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I too feel compelled to speak up for David Icke - not that he needs it as he has been well supported here - but I have loosely followed his career for years and concur with much he says. Even if I didn't I can only admire his immense courage and tenacity. I once took my very mainstream husband to one of his crowded 8 hour marathons in Brixton which gave us some lively conversation for days afterwards. The main area of difficulty for me has always been the reptilian one but thanks to other researchers and the input in other parts of this forum I am gradually coming around to that as well!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

meeradas (12th January 2011), Spiral of Light (12th January 2011), vericocha (12th January 2011)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

let me say you to have find these answers for yourself and understand that other people's view on him is not what you want to go by to determine if he is right or wrong you decide if it works or rings true for you
    Last edited by slipknotted; 12th January 2011 at 19:00.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

KosmicKat (13th January 2011)

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    I too feel compelled to speak up for David Icke - not that he needs it as he has been well supported here - but I have loosely followed his career for years and concur with much he says. Even if I didn't I can only admire his immense courage and tenacity. I once took my very mainstream husband to one of his crowded 8 hour marathons in Brixton which gave us some lively conversation for days afterwards. The main area of difficulty for me has always been the reptilian one but thanks to other researchers and the input in other parts of this forum I am gradually coming around to that as well!
    Yes It took me a while to get my head around the lower fourth dimension and holographic vibrational universe theory to understand the Reptilian concept!

30. Link to Post #39
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    The main area of difficulty for me has always been the reptilian one but thanks to other researchers and the input in other parts of this forum I am gradually coming around to that as well!
    In case you haven't seen it: Corncrake, Swami just opened a thread on that topic here (incl. a good docu embedded)

[edit: Corncrake is just browsing over there as i type this... so the hint is for all others]
    Last edited by meeradas; 12th January 2011 at 19:04. Reason: explained in text

31. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Corncrake (12th January 2011)

32. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This post puts forth many questions indeed. I say it is up to all discerning Avalonians to ask a few ourselves. This is an public forum which encourages open debate, BUT here we have a new member whose very questions come in a form which to my mind is intended to foment doubt and divisiveness. I have read all of this member's posts since they joined, and all are very negative, and questioning of things that most of us hold as self-evident. So my question to YOU is why join a site like this? I notice you like to "ROTFL". If it is entertainment you seek, perhaps you have come to the wrong place? Just a thought.

Peace out.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Second Son For This Post:

Lily de Cuir (20th January 2011), ThePythonicCow (13th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 71 LastLast