+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

We need Solutions

The causes of this monstrous issue can be either
    - virus based --> there already exist here on Avalon a thread giving excellent solutions/ways to protect yourself and/or beat the virus
    or
    - EMF/G5 radiation: there is no thread that I know of where people can share their solutions, and that's the purpose of this thread

PLEASE POST HERE WAYS TO PROTECT ONESELF FROM NASTY EMFs

I know there are many devices sold on the net that claim to protect you; many of them either worthless or barely enough to protect you from 3G or 4G.
    I came across this one: Qi Technologies
    https://qi-technologies.com/en/for-use-at-home/

One of the naturopath I follow praises this product and said that it worked for him and his family. His daughter used to have unexplainable health issues until the day he started using Qi products. I don't think he is BSing but these products are really expensive and out of reach of many.

Some 'solutions' consist in repainting your room or entire house with a special paint -> not very practical, Others to use a grounding approach, etc...
    Other solution comes in the form of sticker for your cell phone. This is good but at home or at work your body is bathing in EMF.

To really tell if a solution works or not you need an EMF reader which sells for several hundred $.

So many variables

So, please share your solutions.

I am particularly interested in hearing from knowledgeable people who could speculate what could be inside these Qi tech products that make them effective. The funny detail is the device is stand alone, not plugged into anything, not battery operated, and the outer layer seems to be copper. So the inside must be made of some kind of material that radiates something that keeps EMF waves away...
    Any idea, suggestions?
    Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Constance (8th April 2020), Lilybee8 (12th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator/Guide on Sabbatical

Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,342 times in 1,116 posts

Default Re: EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

I call absolute bs. Who is the naturopath you follow?

For more info I'd suggest contacting members intranuclear or nick matkin.
    Just as every cop is a criminal
    And all the sinners saints

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Constance (8th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://synergyscience.org/drj-emf-protection/

Eric Zielinsky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peeF...ature=emb_logo

The only way the determine if it is BS or not is to use an EMF reader without the device and with the device at home and compare the readings. That's what they did in one of the videos. The difference was very significant. I don't think they would lie about it, it is very easy to verify if you have an EMF reader. A reader is a reader it does not lie.
    That's why I asked if a someone here knows about it and measured the difference with an EMF reader.

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Constance's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 times in 2,236 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I call absolute bs. Who is the naturopath you follow?

For more info I'd suggest contacting members intranuclear or nick matkin.
    Thanks. I had forgotten that Intranuclear was such an incredible and valuable resource for all these things.

Maybe he will see this and comment?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

bennycog (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (8th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,497 times in 248 posts

I would tend more towards EMF protective clothing
    Those work similar like a Faraday cage which is in essence a metal enclosure.

On the net one can find a lot of questionable things, like "Swiss Harmony" products.
    I am sure Nick has already covered this subject before.
    Last edited by Michi; 8th April 2020 at 23:13. Reason: grammar
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Constance's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,097 times in 2,236 posts

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    I would tend more to EMF protective clothing
    Those work similar to a Faraday cage which is in essence a metal enclosure.

On the net one can find a lot of questionable things, like "Swiss Harmony" products.
    I am sure Nick has already covered this subject before.
    I've heard Dr. Zach Bush say that when we eat in a certain way, that our skin can act as its own natural faraday cage.

I do wonder how certain herbs like gingko, might protect us?

From the metaphysical view point, if we are what we eat - at what point might we become a carrot if we only ate carrots?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Michi (8th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,368 times in 598 posts

All that I have heard and is that leaves on trees especially when their leaves are wet interfere with 5g signalling hence why many trees on streets are being cut down...Dublin Ireland was very aggressively culled of their trees recently.

To project from that thick bushes and ivy may also help....the only thing similar would be some army camouflage netting hung on walls and on widows..but I do agree testing is paramount before I buy into anything such as orgone, pucks or pyramids and the like. Perhaps an indoor waterfall could be of use....if there is a 5g towers facing part of your property...but again test and verify.

Although people seem to be burning down 5G towers in the UK this week.....

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post Re: EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

Hi!

I made this account solely on purpose to inform people about my one potential discovery against EMF / 5G waves. Since protective clothing won't really help because you cannot cover your face nor other strategic body parts, I stumbled upon this firm. Blushield which claims to use scalar waves as a main form of protection. They are related to the famous 7,83 Hz which is Earth's frequency. Maybe I'm not the best one to explain it all so take a look. These devices are not very cheap, and I haven't even tested them yet (but I will), so you gotta make your own opinion about them. In my understanding, these devices bypass these EMF-waves by creating an useful resonance with your body, in which you're better off than with constantly variating spheres of EMF pollution.

They sell in EU and America, here's their Global site. They also got scientific research backing them up, unlike many other solution providers around the internet. Here's a piece from that scalar wave article:

Quote HOW BLUSHIELD USES SCALAR CARRIER WAVES

Scalar carrier waves are a key component to the effectiveness of Blushield devices. The microprocessor in Blushield delivers a complex multiple waveform algorithm of frequencies on a scalar carrier wave, which are modeled after the known patterns of nature, including the Phi ratio and Fibonacci as well as complex mathematical equations that never stimulate the body with the same combination of frequencies twice. The frequencies are all within the human responsive range, which are frequency ranges that are shown to affect living organisms in beneficial ways. Within that range and conforming to the natural patterns, the algorithm ensures that the frequency combinations are never repetitive – they will never produce the same combination of frequencies at the same amplitude twice! This ensures that we can have our Blushield running for years, decades, or our entire lives, and never become resistant to the frequencies and lose the beneficial effects.

This scalar wave carrying a variety of natural, coherent frequencies does not actually block the EMFs in our environment. If it did, our phones and electrical appliances would cease to function. It simply produces a competing field that’s high-powered enough for our bodies to “hear” over the incoherent EMFs, and harmonious and natural so our bodies will “tune in to that radio station”, so to speak! The manmade EMFs can continue to run in the background, nothing changed, but all living organisms in the range of the Blushield will have adapted to “listen” to the Blushield frequencies instead of the other.

The old days of using high voltage and coils to produce scalar waves are over. Blushield has innovated what is possible in regards to scalar energy and how it positively effects living organisms.

Blushield studies have focused entirely on its effects on the health of living organisms – the only results that truly matter. It has shown profound beneficial results in human live blood cell and urine analysis, and significant improvement in health markers and behavior of animals (cows and chickens). You can read through the results of these studies on the website.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iskaltt For This Post:

Ben Macdonald (3rd June 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread