+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The true story of evolution until 66 million years ago and the explanation of what happened to dinosaurs

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The true story of evolution until 66 million years ago and the explanation of what happened to dinosaurs

Hello Avalonians,

I've had a great idea about the evolution of life from the very beginning until 66 million years ago, I've just went through hours of research about the dates and events recorded by scientists, and I'm very sure about what I'm about to explain and how dinosaurs went extinct (in blue my addition to the story)(in red the addition to the story of Monadic Media who's video gave me the idea) :

- 13,8 to 13,7 billion years ago : Beginning of the universe

- 3,8 billion years ago : First microbial life on earth

- 2,4 to 2,1 billion years ago : First ice age - Multicellular life appears not long before, the planet becomes a big ice ball

- 2,1 billion years ago : Pluricellular life appears

- 720 to 635 million years ago : Second ice age, we're not sure if the planet goes all frozen or if some water remains liquid at the equator

- 550 million years ago : "Cambrian explosion" -> more complex life starts to develop and spread, the first fish with fish bones appear, which are at the origin of all vertebrate life. Thanks to the oxygen, the ozone layer forms and life becomes possible on the grounds, protected from radiation

- 550 to 450 million years ago : Fish start to evolve mostly to reptile life in its natural environment in hot water and starts to evolve to mammal life on the margin in cold water

- 445 million years ago : Third ice age - Ordovician-Silurian extinction

- 440 million years ago : Vegetal life gets out of water and starts to spread on the grounds

- 435 million years ago : Insects get out of water and start to spread on the grounds

- 420 million years ago : Fish gets out of water, becomes amphibian and starts to spread on the grounds

- 420 to 360 million years ago : Amphibians adapt to full ground life and become reptiles

- 360 to 260 million years ago : Fourth ice age, the planet doesn't go all frozen - Some reptile species start to adapt to cold climate and become "Amniotes" and later "mammalian reptiles"

- 252 million years ago : Permian-Trias extinction (great extinction) - 95% of water species and 70% of ground species disappear (vegetal, animal and insects)

- 250 million years ago : The big reptile era begins, the dinosaurs' era, the dinosaurs spread and grow bigger and bigger in the oceans, on the grounds and in the air, some ground reptiles start to climb up trees and jump from tree to tree, until they develop a skin between the arms and the body to hover further and further, and finally grow real wings, the planet becomes crowded with reptiles/dinosaurs everywhere

- 160 to 66 million years ago : Mammalian reptiles evolve to fully mammalian species by continuing adapting to cold climats, flying reptiles as well, the mammals evolve from reptiles by adapting their skins, growing hairs and feathers, by adapting their reproduction system, hatching eggs inside the body for the new born to survive the cold, and their brains start to evolve further than just a reptilian brain, reflex and instinct being not enough to survive in cold environments, the flying mammals don't need to adapt their reproduction system, being able to brood their eggs in hardly accessible places or fly rapidly to hotter places

- 150 million years ago : The "Polar" appears, which is our oldest mammal ancestor, evolved from the reptiles to a fully mammalian species in the colder environments

- 79 million years ago : The "Polar" evolves to "Hyperborean"

- 66 million years ago : Fifth ice age, less intense than the previous ones, the planet doesn't go frozen, but becomes globally colder, most reptiles/dinosaurs can't handle the cold, nor hatch their eggs anymore, most reptiles go extinct, in the water, on the grounds, and in the air, and their mammal evolution takes all the place, in the water, on the grounds, and in the air, and keep on evolving

- 38 million years ago : The "Hyperborean" evolves to "Lemurian"

- 18,5 million years ago : The "Lemurian" evolves to "Atlantean"

- 4 million years ago : The "Atlantean" evolves to Human ("Aryan")
    Last edited by Asyloth; 9th April 2020 at 15:06.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th April 2020), Ioneo (10th April 2020), mab777 (9th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2020), shadowstalker (9th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2020), Violet3 (9th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Default Re: The true story of evolution until 66 million years ago and the explanation of what happened to dinosaurs

Asyloth, very good insight you have. Think similar idea before. I ask you, what trigger you think bring on such cycle? Many natural cycles who feed into this grand cycle on Earth. What you think these are? And how these fit into solar system cycle and galactic system cycles? You see where I hint?

Keep explore, you heading in wise direction!

Mark.

4. Link to Post #3
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,712 times in 4,337 posts

Default Re: The true story of evolution until 66 million years ago and the explanation of what happened to dinosaurs

I have to query the dates in red text at the end. In my understanding they're way out. Lemuria emerged about a million years ago, and they weren't Hyperborean; Atlantis emerged about 200,000 years ago, and they weren't Aryan (brown/red-skinned - close to native Americans). That culture rose and fell three times, and 11,500 years ago was finally destroyed forever.

There were even earlier 'human' or humanoid epochs however, perhaps stretching back many more millions of years. OOPARTs (Out of Place Artefacts, recovered from pre-paleolithic rock) point to the presence on the Earth of very ancient intelligent life, but that is so remote, far predating Atlantis and Lemuria (which should be considered a modern, recent human development) that we know next to nothing about who or what they were, or where (and how) precisely they fit in the human timeline.

Just my opinion - and a number of others - not to impugn your research or insight in any way, it's merely an alternative opinion. I suspect the Chicxulub Meteor impact in the Yucatan 66 million years ago also played a significant role in the extinction of the dinosaur kingdom.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Asyloth (12th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hello Mark,
    Thank you I don't know how these cycles can be related to evolution. I'm not sure if these cycles really affect the evolution in such a correlated way.

Hello Starmariner,
    In the Monadic Media video it points out that the first "Aryans" would be Hindus, that it all started back in the Himalayas after a last flood 12.500 years ago, and that the second ones would have been the egyptian/mayas, I really don't know about it, the idea seems to be coming out of nowhere, but the dates correspond with my idea of reptile evolution to mammals as a "polar" (cold climate) adaptation, and it gave me the idea, that's why I mentioned it in red.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How does the timeline account of ET intervention, or does it not?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merlinite For This Post:

Asyloth (12th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Asyloth, I like your timeline too.

In my way of thinking, there was a major cataclysm early in the formation of the solar system. This catacysm has caused a cycle of repeating calamities to beset the earth. I am not sure if this perturbation of our solar system is natural or the result of intelligent interference.

As an aside, I have often wondered why Europe has changed the scientific nomenclature for mathematical notation. Why do you use a comma for a period and the decimal for the comma? The comma separates numerical hierarchies and the decimal represents fractions.
    Very disconcerting...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Asyloth (12th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Merlinite,
    This timeline doesn't account for ET intervention but I also think there's something to it. I guess that it could fit anywhere in the timeline, but ET intervention(s) wouldn't stop conventional evolution anyway.

Ernie Nemeth,
    I was thinking about it as well, apparently within the story around 2 billion years ago, there has been an upsurge of meteorite impacts on earth : 2,02 billion years ago and 1,86 billion years ago, 2 of the biggest meteorite impacts happened, and a lot of meteorite impacts at this period, which stopped the first pluricellular life attempts that had started not long before, which isn't logical, the solar system should have stabilized progressively, so how is that this period happened to be so rich in meteor impacts on earth ? Something must have happened at that time, and it looks like the asteroid belts were previously planets that have exploded, so I thought maybe around 2 billion years ago 2 of the planets of our solar system exploded and became asteroid belts, which caused a lot of asteroids to hit the earth for millions of years.
    I thought about our solar system meeting another solar system with colliding planets, but it looks unlikely since I guess it would have totally disrupted the planets' orbits in a way that wouldn't look like today's orbits, planets' orbits would have gone completely messed up (or maybe not ? It could be the reason why Pluto is turning the other way around and seems to be coming from somewhere else ? It would have been "adopted" by our solar system during this "solar systems meeting" ^^'). So either one of the 2 exploded naturally 2 billion years ago, either if both exploded at the same time, it can only be due to something artificial or a collision with another solar system.
    But I guess that if a planet exploded naturally (or artificially), it wouldn't form an asteroid belt, the debris would go all around in all directions, not form an asteroid belt, I guess it can only become this way because of a collision with another planet.
    Also, if that happened with a solar system that already had an advanced civilization 2 billion years ago, they might have created the moon in advance with one of the satellites in their solar system and put it relatively "easily" in orbit around the earth during the meeting. (It could be that their home planet was one of those who collided with 2 of the planets in our solar system, and that no other planet in their solar system was habitable, and that the best solution they could come with was to create the moon to save themselves and put it in orbit around our earth during the meeting, which was in a very early stage of life 2 billion years ago, that could also explain where the seemingly sound technology that was used to move the blocks for the construction of the pyramidal structures and so on came from, they would have used that kind of sound technology, on an all other scale, to be able to move the moon in its orbit around earth)
    (I'm not aware of the mathematical nomenclature)
    Last edited by Asyloth; 12th April 2020 at 21:26.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Asyloth, nice post.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Asyloth (13th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Also, the problem with a timeline is that it must be based in some sort of scientific paradigm. What if that paradigm is incorrect or inaccurate in some respects?

For instance, it has been postulated that large gas giant planets can birth smaller rocky planets due to electrical instability on a solar system level.

Also, the flattening disk theory of solar system formation has large flaws in consistency that, although overall may seem logical, buckles under closer scrutiny.

Another inconsistency is the assumption that planets form in fixed orbits that cannot change because of inertia and such. I would like to see an expert explain Kepler A system with its six small planets in tight orbits a mere few million miles apart. The current solar system formation model is at a loss over that one, as an example.

Anomalies point to flaws in the model, not exceptions requiring specific modifications to the model.

Still, with what we think we know now, your timeline seems sound.

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Howdy:

May I suggest this for an alternate opinion on geochronology:

http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-cont...I-Daniel-1.pdf
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

DS Klausler:
    This Reciprocal System would have major ramifications at larger and larger scales, wouldn't it?

Trying to picture galactic scale events with this time displacement idea of white dwarf fragments...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 13th April 2020 at 18:23.

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    DS Klausler:
    This Reciprocal System would have major ramifications at larger and larger scales, wouldn't it?

Trying to picture galactic scale events with this time displacement idea of white dwarf fragments...
    EVERYWHERE and Every Thing! Science is backwards. This also applies to the very smallest scales as well.

Try this: http://reciprocal.systems/

Especially the Forum - some really intelligent people there, on a variety of subjects: http://reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread