+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: What does "DO NOT ACQUIESCE" actually look like in the real world ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,764 times in 8,385 posts

Default What does "DO NOT ACQUIESCE" actually look like in the real world ?

In the recent banned interview with David Icke, he ended up saying the power of the few over the many only exists because the many allow it to be so.

He simplified his solution advice to saying 'Do not acquiesce'.

I'm sure that statement means many different things to many different people.

I've started this thread because I'm dying to hear what all those many different things look like among the people we have here who might like to comment.

The thread title would have been too long if I'd included an extra word I wanted to include so I left it out of the title. That word is 'Pragmatic'. I'm really only interested in real pragmatic stuff, myself, but don't let that stop you adding whatever you think or feel is appropriate by your own definition of the meaning of his statement.

If no one replies and this thread vanishes for ever, I've learned to spell a new word.

Personally, the amount of cultural inertia I'm surrounded by does the most to terrify me about the spot we're in.

The apparent agenda and capabilities of the adversary comes only second to that.
    Last edited by norman; 11th April 2020 at 05:32.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2020), angelfire (11th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (11th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), fractal being (10th April 2020), GMB1961 (11th April 2020), Gracy (10th April 2020), greybeard (9th April 2020), happyuk (11th April 2020), haroldsails (10th April 2020), Hermoor (13th April 2020), jjjones (10th April 2020), justntime2learn (9th April 2020), Luke Holiday (9th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2020), Mark Tuahmen (10th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), Phoenix (10th April 2020), Sadieblue (10th April 2020), Satori (10th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Stephanie (10th April 2020), Tintin (9th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th April 2020), Valerie Villars (13th April 2020), Victoria (12th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020), Zanshin (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: What does "DO NOT ACQUIESCE" actually look like in the real world ?

Norman being retired there is not much I can do.
    These are thoughts not suggestions,
    Assuming lock down comes to an end.
    The virus has a second run -- those in work continue regardless.

If lock down continues there would have to be a day of peaceful protest -- strength in numbers but not going out in numbers.
    Just loads of people going out individually for independent walks in nature -- no protest banners nothing illegal or you risk the army getting involved.
    Would be helpful ifit was at the same time of day that every one went out.
    Just stretching the legal limits -- again and again
    Subtle but an obvious -- FREEDOM.
    The alternative is dangerous an organised protest would set up those supporting the lockdown and those against.
    Write your MP. with some facts -- nothing over the top.
    Comparisons of previous years season flu.
    Being clear any flu/virus kills thousands.
    Just ideas.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 9th April 2020 at 21:40.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2020), angelfire (11th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), GMB1961 (10th April 2020), happyuk (11th April 2020), haroldsails (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (9th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2020), Mark Tuahmen (10th April 2020), meeradas (9th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), Sadieblue (10th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th April 2020), Valerie Villars (13th April 2020), Victoria (12th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

1 Improve ones Mind, Body, Spirit System (MBSS) to the utmost that one is capable of. (Encourage others around you to do the same - leading with your example)

2. 5G (and what comes after) needs to be resisted in order for humanity to ever have a chance to thrive.

Or - a way for humanities MBSS systems to adapt efficiently to the change in frequency needs to be discovered - Which brings me back to #1

3. Conscientiously object/refuse any upcoming vaccines proposed by Mr. Gates - no matter what - even if it means being martyred or ostracized.

4. Educate, encourage, and assist others within your sphere of influence in becoming aware of the truths you have discovered,- (Turn them on to PA )

5. Above all else, be fearless!

Just some quick general ideas:

Nameste

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th April 2020 at 18:51.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2020), angelfire (11th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), greybeard (9th April 2020), happyuk (11th April 2020), haroldsails (10th April 2020), Holly Lindin (12th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2020), meeradas (9th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), pueblo (11th April 2020), Sadieblue (10th April 2020), Satori (10th April 2020), Tomkoyote (10th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th April 2020), Valerie Villars (13th April 2020), Victoria (12th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 268 posts

A critical question in these interesting times norman.

Many on this forum would be used to my banging on about the importance of controlling our contracts - where in it's simplest form,
    any time two or more people interact a contract is formed.
    If I am here taking a position, then another agreeing or disagreeing with my position would form the basis of how we contract.

Where it has been said that the governments operate on adhesion contracts, the authority to compel performance is most often
    achieved through tacit acquiescence.
    It is a commercial maxim that contracts are formed through voice or through action and the written word then memorializes the contract.

Every time we render an unqualified signature to a government document, no matter how insignificant it seems, we are relinquishing rights
    for the benefits and privileges of the government managing our affairs for us.
    An example of tacit acquiescence might look something like - a newly elected official mailing out pamphlets with some message such as;
    'Hi I'm your new local member and I'm going to do this, that and the other for you and your communities' benefit.'

Failure to rebut that position would constitute tacit acquiescence

The strongest rebuttal of that contract offer (really no different to a used car dealer's desk 'slider') - would be an affidavit ( just the written truth
    of real people) saying something to the effect of:

'There is no evidence to suggest that I voted for you or that I have conveyed any authority for you to act on my behalf and your failure to rebut this
    affidavit will constitute your agreement that you don't actually have the authority to do anything for me without my express consent.'

In most western countries including Australia, I see that most restrictions are voluntary as evidenced by the term 'self-isolating'.

If this situation is some sort of a beta test, the fascist lock-down faction would claim it a roaring success, as people succumb to fear and need no
    compelling to jump through every hoop suggested to them by the corporate propaganda media machine.

The latest restriction announced here is that anyone found out and about without good reason could be fined or jailed for up to six months.

Closer examination reveals this only applies to people that have been quarantined - meaning:

they have already submitted to a test (of questionable validity) and, upon testing positive, have acquiesced that the government has the authority
    to compel them into quarantine.
    Breach of contract agreement validates the charge of breach of quarantine.

When viewed from this perspective most are 'doing time' for perjury (lying) or contempt of court (breaching a court order already acquiesced to).

This calls into question the validity of all draconian measures being drafted in by our respective, corporate governing bodies.

Where government enacted statutes are really no more than corporate by-laws drafted by other people acting in a role;
    the questions we need to ask could look like-

Are these statutes properly ratified?
    Are these statutes properly bonded (insured)?
    If I am forced to perform against my will under perceived authority of an un-bonded, un-ratified statute, how am I to be compensated if
    I am harmed or injured( brought into law)?

Simple in concepts, perhaps a little more complex in implementation, instead of going further - if I could just paraphrase Benjamin Franklin:

"Anyone who is willing to relinquish a little liberty for a little more security, will lose both" and deserve neither.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 10th April 2020 at 08:18.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2020), angelfire (11th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), greybeard (10th April 2020), happyuk (11th April 2020), haroldsails (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), Mark Tuahmen (10th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), Phoenix (10th April 2020), Victoria (12th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Do not aquiesce mean take action. Action with self and your life and action in community. Do good for others. Don't so complain. Take action to change world for improvement. No sitting doing nothing if you care. Complain just annoying without action.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Coronavirus: Anger as surfers ignore social distancing measures at popular Newquay beach

Yahoo News UK Joe Gamp,Yahoo News UK

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...143711604.html

See SWNS story SWPLsurf. Despite surfing been banned in Itlay, Spain and France the water sport hasn't been explicitly restricted in the UK. Government guidance is that people shouldn't be driving to do their daily excercise so if surfers can walk to the beach that could be allowable under current UK lockdown rules
    Despite surfing being banned in Italy, Spain and France, the water sport hasn't been explicitly restricted in the UK. (SWNS)

People are furious after pictures showed surfers flouting social distancing and taking to the waves at a Newquay beach during the coronavirus lockdown

Next week, the government is due to carry out its first review of the draconian lockdown measures introduced two-and-a-half weeks ago.

But as the Easter weekend approaches, dozens of people were pictured in the sea at Fistral Beach in Newquay on Thursday - in defiance of the social distancing measures.

Surfing has been officially banned in countries such as Portugal, Spain and Italy – but no direct legislation has been brought in for the UK.
    See SWNS story SWPLsurf. Despite surfing been banned in Itlay, Spain and France the water sport hasn't been explicitly restricted in the UK. Government guidance is that people shouldn't be driving to do their daily excercise so if surfers can walk to the beach that could be allowable under current UK lockdown rules
    People are angry that surfers in Newquay are flouting social distancing rules on the beach. (SWNS)

Members of the surfing community claim they are entitled to be out on the water as part of their permitted daily exercise.

However, there are concerns the nature of surfing and the numbers involved are making it virtually impossible to observe the necessary social distancing.

Stunned on-lookers said the scene in the sea and around Newquay town was no different to what they would normally expect to see on a sunny day.

Surfers argue that if they can walk to the beach it is allowable under current UK lockdown rules. (SWNS)

One said: "I could not believe it. Walking around Newquay there were people everywhere dressed in wet-suits and holding surfboards.

"You wouldn't have thought there was a pandemic. It feels more like a hot sunny day.

"Although there wasn't many people on the beach sunbathing, I was shocked by the numbers that were in the water.

"Although some are social distancing, it is very difficult to know when riding a wave who is near you, or who you might bump into."

Tourism bosses and locals have repeatedly pleaded with both holidaymakers and second home owners to stay away from Cornwall during the Easter Holidays.

On Thursday, Downing Street assured tougher coronavirus lockdown measures would not be enforced as the government reviews existing measures in a Cobra meeting.

"Chris says This might be a valid way of not acquiescing"

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), ClearWater (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th April 2020), Zanshin (11th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Should we stop using their money ?

Should we stop switching on their TV stations ?

Should we stop throwing spanners in the works of people who are already well organised and working hard to take away their power ?

I'd like this to be a raw ideas thread rather than a depository of their news articles and their set thinking traps.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), greybeard (10th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), Phoenix (10th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Start using printed money rather than plastic credit cards would be a massive step forward as they are wanting a digital society.
    I posted the surfer thing as showing a way that people are stretching the limits maybe we should all go surfing smiling.
    Chris

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Holly Lindin (12th April 2020), Luke Holiday (14th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Start using printed money rather than plastic credit cards would be a massive step forward as they are wanting a digital society.
    I posted the surfer thing as showing a way that people are stretching the limits maybe we should all go surfing smiling.
    Chris
    Oh, I'm sure we could have all the sophisticated transaction methods imaginable once we remove their power. It's got to be a step by step thing to get them off our backs.

What we do after that is a whole other thing. I know I don't want to spend the rest of my life in a cave denying myself all the amazing modern stuff.

If there's a rat in the food safe, catch the rat, don't abandon eating

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), greybeard (10th April 2020), happyuk (11th April 2020), Holly Lindin (12th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

"let the old paradigm fall away while you build the new one, dont tear the old down." buckminster fuller

exit their system.

build city on the ocean. (international waters). think Venus Project.

use own currency. debt-free currency. maybe blockchain.

no gmo. no 5g, no wifi.

sustainable energy city.

health promoted for all.

physical strength promoted for all.

education promoted for all.

re-education and reconstruction of the man.

strong internet to work with other countries/companies remotely.

STRICT STRICT STRICT immigration policies.

no jews (by definition, they follow extremeist, supremicist ideology and are not welcome). no extremist muslims. no extremist christians.

no 'spiritual law' bull**** of any kind, where your beliefs break the following 1 law:
    ONLY the freedom principle: "you may not infringe on another person's body or property, and you must not break your word, i.e. contract."

no 'royal' blood allowed.

AI-involved governance (work in progress)

the only issue will be the threat of FORCE. how to deal with outside aggressor nations...

ideas:

perhaps large consessions to mainly whitehat-controlled nations necessary for protection?

build superior technology?

hack/steal superior technology?

24/7 transparency and video cameras showing to the world our great society and that we're NOT a false-flag libya (to prevent what happened there)

---

then...... when this works, the rest of the world should naturally want to follow suit...

---

ideas to supplement this?

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,172 times in 4,072 posts

Not acquiescing to someone in power over you would be a strike or a revolution. You injure or destroy the power structure. Letting it continue while thinking of ways to improve it has been going on for many years, but power has not shifted much. Disagreeing or speaking out or some kind of activism is one thing; refusal to submit is another.

One of the longest-running fights for four hundred years in Ireland never saw much progress until they tossed a couple of bombs in The City. The language of the beast is force; it will not respond to anything else. How many of my countrymen would be willing to relinquish real estate, not many; but Shariah law prohibits mortgage. Obviously, none of these artificial systems like estate are necessary, but who would let go of it?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Luke Holiday (14th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), Valerie Villars (13th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

At an abstract level, acquiescence occurs at the interface of two forces, one more powerful (or perceived to be more powerful) than the other. At this interface, the weaker force (or the force that perceives itself as weaker) yields to the perceived more powerful force. “Might makes right.” Fear makes weak.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), Phoenix (10th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020), Zanshin (11th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    no jews (by definition, they follow extremeist, supremicist ideology and are not welcome)
    Mod hat on: This is absolutely unacceptable.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th April 2020), Billy (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Forest Denizen (10th April 2020), Gracy (10th April 2020), happyuk (11th April 2020), Kryztian (11th April 2020), loungelizard (11th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th April 2020), Victoria (12th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    no jews (by definition, they follow extremeist, supremicist ideology and are not welcome)
    Mod hat on: This is absolutely unacceptable.
    what isnt acceptable?

me vocally discriminating a religious group?

what is specifically wrong with that?

you disagree? that's cool, you're free to.

can you explain?

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Phoenix, this thing about the ‘Jews” is very much like hate speech. The Jewish faith is as diverse as most others and the ultra right Zionist agenda (which may or may not be what you’re alluding to) is deplored by most Jewish people. Please try not to paint with this sort of broad brush.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), Gracy (10th April 2020), Kryztian (11th April 2020), loungelizard (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2020), O Donna (12th April 2020), Phoenix (10th April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th April 2020), Strat (10th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020), Victoria (12th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

well a conversation needs to be had about it - instead of everyone cowering in fear by saying what i said

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

That's enough. Apologies to the OP.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...perhaps including the term extremist and writing something like …. Zionist/ extremist would have been more acceptable (accurate)...
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th April 2020 at 22:42.

32. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

…. Great thread … Tremendous ideas being espoused.

Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th April 2020 at 19:31.

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Personally, the amount of cultural inertia I'm surrounded by does the most to terrify me about the spot we're in.

The apparent agenda and capabilities of the adversary comes only second to that.

Battle at Kruger

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (11th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast