+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What does "DO NOT ACQUIESCE" actually look like in the real world ?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

Default Re: What does "DO NOT ACQUIESCE" actually look like in the real world ?

A not too disimilar effort, I feel, to this thread is made by Denise/Dizi here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1349452

If her thread gets your juices going better than this one, go for it, just shake off the inertia any way you can, get humanity back from the brink, any way you can contribute.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), greybeard (11th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

Actually, it’s the same thing we teach at the beginning of every meditation class.

Look at all of your given identities as empty in nature, mere illusions. No matter how many certificates, names, titles and values do you think you are entitled to, they all are impermanent, dependant on the bigger whole, a joke of the Universe,
    they are far from being “real you” and further from being real.

For people in super comfy naive zones the idea itself seems to give them cold shivers and strong reaction of rejection or being rejected.

It takes life to walk the way through these myriads of illusory existences, others thoughts and ideas and convictions, not being trapped in them.

For many people especially older generations the “system” - no matter what system or regime would I name- represents safety, security, order and possibility of dignified life.
    People of today are very dependant on each other and the social atmosphere as they were in past to the freaking edge of preventing or trying to prevent their own evolution - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

While the society learns to respect and marvel every diversity( skip divergence), building yet broader highways, avenues and plazas to make people “flock together”,
    numbering and labelling us for the pleasures of accounting

it does not support evolution of consciousness, holds no place for independent life and thought.

I think, it’s always been that way a bit but we have mostly, underestimated the dangers of the mass social movement that ultimately hunts down free individuals in order to assimilate them, subjugate or destroy them.

Many of us observed the situation for very long now and decided not to cope with it, willingly but do as we have to, in order to survive and get our freedom back.
    I can see this clearly from when I was a child till I could actually pack myself and leave when I was 19. There was no way I could have done that earlier in my situation and later, I still kept “coming back” with good faith wishing to contribute and lighten the twilight zone most of those people inhabit.
    I gave them years of come backs and lots of genuine love and time teaching but at the end, the society sank again to the latest materialistic friction ( and I had to flee again, merely for being free bird ).

I worry about the global systems taking over peoples lives, further we go, in the name of “free vaccinations” the same way all of the totalitarian regimes did it, setting endless traps, legal and illegal ,
    growing an army of slaves, drones, virtually dead bodies.

No “live” soul can survive in dead zone.

But yet ...I trust that some of us have given the “freedom work”, of mind, consciousness, pronounced and acted upon , almost all our effort in this life( and many lives) and the quietest activity that looks like non activity
    resonates with consciousness and conscience of most sentient beings on this planet who innately know to have right to their freedom and no one has to go hungry or being threatened to it anywhere, so I trust the power of the truth in us
    shall win, someday.

Maybe - if one walked out of here and came back after 10 years- everything will look brighter

It’s way better than stay and disagree

😷

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), greybeard (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), norman (11th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I love all the suggestions made in this thread, I'm definitely sharpening my antennas for pockets of organized resistance to band with because lots of effort to prevent people from doing all those healthy things are about to hit us.

However, I think nothing will be more crucial in our lifetimes than to resist acquiescence to the threatened toxic shot with or without 'the chip', but that too.

It must be a PRIME key to the enemy's plan, this whole exaggerated plannedemic/worldwide lockdown thing is a herculean effort to impose that result.

Possibly also necessary to resist will be any 'test' for it surely being either contaminating or DNA stealing, not in the least for your benefit.

~~~~~~~~~~

But Phoenix, you have my full endorsement of the need for THE conversation, now more than ever before in any of our lifetimes.

Two hundred countries throughout history kicked the same enemy out for the exact same reason!!! It may include every cook, hair stylist and nanny with that same nationality, but these historical records all correctly call this enemy the Jews. Let's grow up, get off the soapbox and understand what history is correctly referring to when using that word. It would be totally stupid to not acknowledge that fact or think this same enemy finally changed and lost the desire to try again.

We are in an INFOdemic perpetrated by this exact same enemy. This enemy waited until they owned all the major media and are now putting them all in lockstep reading the exact same script. It is succeeding in threatening the rights, future and well being of every person and their families reading this sentence.

And gee, this same enemy also waited to make this big strike until they owned all the major banks, vaccine purveyors/big pharma, cutting edge technology giants, google, facebook, big agriculture, DC and other world politics and more... and now have you and nearly all modern societies cornered way more efficiently than their other 200+ attempts to do the same thing.

Could anything be more ludicrous than to ACQUIESCE to anyone telling us not to discuss the mountain of puzzle pieces pointing to who is literally destroying millions of lives as I write this?

Yes, learning enough about this enemy to be able to defend oneself is the most rancid redpill to swallow due to the soulless, satanic repulsiveness that comes with, but I think we can either make the biggest mistake of our lifetime right now of avoiding the growth opportunity in our face or taking this most challenging and soul strengthening redpill right now when we need it the most.

So what does 'DO NOT ACQUIESCE' look like to me? It looks like NOT ACQUIESCING to anyone cowering in the enemy's intimidation telling me to shut up, NOT ACQUIESCING to anyone telling me to not talk about the enemy and standing up to coercions every chance I get. I've lived this way a long time and found that repeatedly standing tall when the opportunity arises up adds up, makes your soul stronger and attracts more options to escape their coercions and achieve the practical suggestions made this thread.

There's something mind based this soulless enemy is very afraid of. That's what I've always made extra effort to be.
    Last edited by waves; 14th April 2020 at 21:27.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Agape (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), norman (11th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020), Zanshin (11th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Well, if there’s something crucial to say on the topic I did not say yet,
    it’s “talk less and do it”.

Do it with sense that means, free yourself first and your children without compromising anyone, prove you are capable of survival without everyday dependency on the systems, without the luxuries you perhaps still consider essential ,
    without dependency on the market, drugs, IDs, funds etc.
    Do it the way others can do it too and many will follow and be inspired.

The odds maybe 1 in million, sorry to say that much, the chances of opting out of the system are quite small already so if you ever thought about it seriously because one needs to be very serious, not just naive or confused
    it’s getting late now.

It’s never “too late” the saying goes but that’s how most people will keep themselves at their computers forever waiting for still “bigger disaster”.

If you (anyone) think you can opt out then do it fastly and efficiently without fear.

Or just sit back and watch things unfolding but the systems, cray computers, global monitoring etc. won’t be more humane as we go than they’re already.

They do have friendly face but a trap in each. Think of all the pros and cons and all the negatives at this time if you’re capable of it.
    Think ahead even just a bit ..

say I have ten more days, years, weeks or months to be here on this beautiful planet teaming with life. Where do you want to spend the most precious time and opportunity you’ve received ?
    Breathing fresh or foul air ? Filling papers everyday and supporting the “system” for two weeks of holidays a year, on the beach ?

If so thanks for your faith and service to the world of computer intelligence 😷

Think of yourself a bit, it’s your life at stake and the time you’ve received is limited on this mission.
    Perhaps there is something you wanted to do really, something to explore, other than your mirror image in your isolated cell-flat-apartment , something you would like to do, then do not hesitate and go for it before the hour turns late
    and you’ll miss the chance.

❤️

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ally S. (11th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), greybeard (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), meeradas (15th April 2020), norman (11th April 2020), pueblo (11th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020), Zanshin (11th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

A nitty gritty little detail in the face of the scale of things but;

Bill Gates is going on about needing the tattoo type vaccination so they know who's had the vaccine.

What's wrong with the current method of knowing what vaccines people have had ?

The UK spent a fortune on putting our medical records on a huge database.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), greybeard (11th April 2020), Hermoor (13th April 2020), Khadija (13th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Well, if there’s something crucial to say on the topic I did not say yet,
    it’s “talk less and do it”......
    .... and the rest of your longer statement included...

Thank you for some of the most grounded, practical and clearminded thinking here at Avalon. Very well put and I agree with every word.

Yes, in keeping with this thread's phrasing, I'd call it time to 'NOT ACQUIESCE' as much as possible mentally and as much as smartly / safely physically.

Here's something encouraging to keep in mind - the outcome for all is not set.

MANY are going to find a way to avoid the worst of the tyranny so intend to be one of them. I'm sure feeling the genes of my Eastern European ancestors who found a way out in the early 1900's.

Besides keeping yourself fed and stable along the way, I really do think something that will really pay off in the 'talking less and doing it' strategy is a constantly replenished state of mind with a 'will not listen to fear and do not consent' strategy.

We already are being hit from all sides with seeds of /concepts of / threats of/ PEOPLE FULL OF... fear. You can take all these little hits trying to get through your barrier and say NO and stay in a place fearless and expecting to come out the other side WAY better than those letting their barriers be penetrated.

I know that sounds airy, but it's not. This is equally a war for your mind, I find it really, really helps to keep anything from penetrating my barrier.

Last edited by waves; 11th April 2020 at 17:32.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Hym (21st April 2020), norman (11th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "Trust Me I'm a Doctor":

The time is fast approaching when Bill Gates will be coming after you and your children with a hypodermic needle. There are thousands of children in Africa and India who didn't have a good time when the Bill and Melinda Gates of Hell Foundation came knocking at their door. Thousands died, thousands more were maimed or permanently damaged and hundreds of thousands more will never be able to warn their children because the sterilisation agents hidden in his vaccines ensured that they will never have any. Never forget that the ultimate aim of this agenda is depopulation, the 5G, the control grid, the microchipping, the cashless society are just the means to facilitate this goal, if the vaccines don't kill you, they will maim you, and if you manage to avoid Guillain-Barré syndrome then you'll be sterile, the net result is no more children and those who survive will be herded together in smart cities, isolated and even though their lives will be short and brutal, they will simply be picked off one by one such that the last human to go will never even know it... As incredible as this all might sound, the "people" enacting this plan are psychopaths who think that if they are successful in exterminating most of the human race, they will gain an everlasting life of complete luxury, waited upon by an entire slave class that cannot even imagine rebellion. The truth is that the entity that they serve, the being that has been feeding them this vile technology and directing them against us, hates all human life and will casually dispose of its loyal servants once they have served their purpose. This all starts with the vaccine, DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!!! But whatever you do, do not refuse or even politely decline because a refusal makes you combative and you can be deemed to acting against the public health, instead accept the vaccine on the condition that the doctor or official can provide proofs of claim that the vaccine has been adequately tested, is safe and effective, something they SHOULD be able to do. (SPOILER ALERT: They cannot because such proofs do not exist) Also, issue them with a liability statement that they must sign as an additional condition stating that they personally accept full commercial liability for any damage resulting from the vaccine. This leaves you in a stalemate position as the doctor is liable if he forces the vaccine against your will even if he refuses to act upon the notice. This video is an excerpt from my book covering the subject of Vaccines and includes the conditional acceptance method. The PDF version is available here
    This all starts with the vaccine, DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!!! But whatever you do, do not refuse or even politely decline because a refusal makes you combative and you can be deemed to acting against the public health, instead accept the vaccine on the condition that the doctor or official can provide proofs of claim that the vaccine has been adequately tested, is safe and effective, something they SHOULD be able to do.

Very good advice!
    And perfect for this thread. I do hope Gemma13 doesn't mind.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Hym (21st April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020), Zanshin (13th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

For several years I have enjoyed and benefitted from reading the forum. I'd like to offer some contributions now to this thread in the hope that others may enjoy and benefit from them.

All changes start with an idea. Thinking is important. Yet over-thinking is a very counter-productive use of one's time. Now is very much a time to stop thinking too much and start doing. Like everything else, the doing begins with all manner of pertinent baby steps until we hit our stride and the general momentum kicks in.

It is such an important time for our gardeners and growers. They need to take care of their own needs first and then progress to doing as much as they can for the needs of their communities. I'd like to see them encouraging others to become gardeners and growers.

Fishermen should encourage and guide others to start fishing. Learn how to make simple nets and pots. Likewise for the hunters and foragers amongst us.

Support your local farms and organic food shops. Start bartering again as much as possible.

Most of us have a lot more time on our hands now than usual. This is a precious gift to be used wisely. Teach and equip yourselves to start up a small sideline business relevant to the needs of the times we envisage ahead of us. Make barter the currency of that business wherever possible.

As I alluded to in my first post, it's really important to start reviewing our language and start taking it back one key word at a time. Call a spade a spade and replace the word 'elites' in your lexicon with 'criminals', 'parasites', 'traitors' or whatever else fits and makes you happy, etc.

Find a little quality time each day to exercise, such exercise also does wonders for the mind.

It's enormously frustrating trying to put a pair of 'They Live' sunglasses on members of the general public. Give them a few simple and thought provoking breadcrumbs of alternative information from time to time. They might start coming around over time and they might not. The least we can do is try. The chances are they'll approach us with open minds if the money and food starts running out.

It's encouraging to see how many doctors, nurses and scientists are starting to break ranks. It's a big positive on the tip of the iceberg we currently find ourselves on.

Start doing, folks. Baby steps and all that.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Hym (21st April 2020), Khadija (13th April 2020), Metaphor (12th April 2020), norman (12th April 2020), twin fig (13th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020), Zanshin (13th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    A nitty gritty little detail in the face of the scale of things but;

Bill Gates is going on about needing the tattoo type vaccination so they know who's had the vaccine.

What's wrong with the current method of knowing what vaccines people have had ?

The UK spent a fortune on putting our medical records on a huge database.

Yes I agree it’s rather short sighted idea because this is not the first or last virus we are fighting.

So how many such “patches”, god forbid electronic chips, would we be wearing with time ?

I still have the “vaccination passport” from my childhood with me, one of the things I took with me when I left things behind few years back. It’s only a small paper card with hand written dates, vaccination names and doctor sigs.
    It serves the purpose perfectly well. Even computer data can be erased accidentally and internet too is a privilege not status quod, anyway.
    We have received vaccinations against all the “children diseases” that occasionally pop back again but since they’ve been brought under level of control, they are rarely severe or fatal.
    Many people would say they did not need them but that’s unless you travel.

TBC for example is still widespread in certain tribal communities so was polio in India even 20 years back though they’ve declared it “wiped out” only few years back.

On the other hand I never took any more vaccinations as an adult except one tetanus vaccination.

Much depends on whether one can keep perfectly clean and safe no matter where you go and locality of course.

Gods protected me from the rest 😀 Years back I was bitten by dog to thigh, by a monkey and couple thousands of mosquitoes in Bodhgaya as well.
    How I did not come down with anything I don’t know but I had good immunity as younger self so was not worried.

Paper cards should be just fine. I feel that ones health should be in ones own hands, not the doctors. And it’s an individual decision whether to vaccinate or not.

I do not automatically disagree with anything per se, not vaccination either but one has to study the topic for many years and own biorhythms as well to be able to take conscious decision about it.
    For the current Covid 19 and while very little effort is invested into real treatments and evolution of anti-viral therapies( any one that can wipe the virus out of the body) but stress is intended on “vaccine” I don’t trust it because it’s premature.

Measles, mumps, TBC, polio etc. were known for centuries before vaccines were developed. We don’t know about the behaviour and passage of this coronavirus well yet and vaccines require long trials before they can be perfected.

Bill Gates is super smart techie guy who did not study medicine or biology from the scratch so he lets himself to be led by what his friends,
    other techie guys think is smart.

Technically smart does not equal biologically smart.

I had plenty of gifted friends in the tech zone suffering from the same syndrome of “cyborg head”.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), Metaphor (12th April 2020), norman (12th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

exit their system.

build city on the ocean. (international waters). think Venus Project.

ideas to supplement this?
    I like the sentiment, but the issue with decentralised smart-cities is that they needs a huge amount of capital to begin with to build, capital only in the hands of those who would rather support the current system.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merlinite For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), norman (13th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Agape, what are these dead zones that you refer to? Schools and institutions or actual energy sinks that can harm people?

I relate to a lot of what you wrote in that post, being a free bird, but keep returning to think that something has changed, only for you to let feel yourself 'assimilating' into the unthinkable!

Have to reground, catch yourself, and remember the truth. At least that was my case.

Meditating on being a nobody

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merlinite For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), norman (13th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Agape, what are these dead zones that you refer to? Schools and institutions or actual energy sinks that can harm people?

I relate to a lot of what you wrote in that post, being a free bird, but keep returning to think that something has changed, only for you to let feel yourself 'assimilating' into the unthinkable!

Have to reground, catch yourself, and remember the truth. At least that was my case.

Quote So how many such “patches”, god forbid electronic chips, would we be wearing with time ?
    Yes i am also concerned about this, though by the time it gets to that point, the cat is well and truly out of the bag.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merlinite For This Post:

Agape (14th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), norman (13th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So how many such “patches”, god forbid electronic chips, would we be wearing with time ?
    The way things stand at the moment it'll be none for me. Ever. Vaccinations included. The line has to be drawn in the sand at some point. I wouldn't trust these parasites any further than I could throw the Golden Gate Bridge.

Better to live like a lion than die as a mouse as the saying goes.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2020), norman (13th April 2020), twin fig (13th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    "let the old paradigm fall away while you build the new one, dont tear the old down." buckminster fuller

exit their system.

build city on the ocean. (international waters). think Venus Project.

use own currency. debt-free currency. maybe blockchain.

no gmo. no 5g, no wifi.

sustainable energy city.

health promoted for all.

physical strength promoted for all.

education promoted for all.

re-education and reconstruction of the man.

strong internet to work with other countries/companies remotely.

STRICT STRICT STRICT immigration policies.

no jews (by definition, they follow extremeist, supremicist ideology and are not welcome). no extremist muslims. no extremist christians.

no 'spiritual law' bull**** of any kind, where your beliefs break the following 1 law:
    ONLY the freedom principle: "you may not infringe on another person's body or property, and you must not break your word, i.e. contract."

no 'royal' blood allowed.

AI-involved governance (work in progress)

the only issue will be the threat of FORCE. how to deal with outside aggressor nations...

ideas:

perhaps large consessions to mainly whitehat-controlled nations necessary for protection?

build superior technology?

hack/steal superior technology?

24/7 transparency and video cameras showing to the world our great society and that we're NOT a false-flag libya (to prevent what happened there)

---

then...... when this works, the rest of the world should naturally want to follow suit...

---

ideas to supplement this?
    While reading these comments, I accidentally scrolled too far and thanked a post before reading it, and it stunned me as I saw below, what I accidentally clicked.. WOW... After reading this post I am horrified.. I now see why Phoenix was banned. I sure hope my "Thanks" never appears for this post because I don't know how to remove it once they're removed.

Just awful...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Hym (21st April 2020), norman (14th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Norman..

Watching that video was difficult. Not because I do not think the tigers need food, but because in many ways humans, behave the same way as cattle, not like lions... They run to avoid being a victim, leaving the weak behind.. And humans, filming it.. Rather than helping.. As if the "sport of watching it play out, and documenting it" is somehow "Beautiful"..

This is what I saw... They had vehicles, and rather than chase off the tigers in their metal clad vehicles to avoid one death, they instead pulled out their cameras.. These are your neighbors folks, just remember, if you get brutalized by the police in front of your homes, they will lock their doors, and pull out their cameras to film it, rather than expose themselves to any harm in trying to help you.

The cattle, rather than using their numbers at risk to themselves, to chase away or eliminate the threat. Ran.. I see this daily in this world.. "It isn't happening to me, so I will film, it, watch it, but do nothing" These people did show others we have problems.. That is a start...

What we need to do is tell people to wake up.. Tell them it isn't normal to just film something.. We need to actually do something... Remind them we have choices.. Remind them they're allowed to determine their own fate. Many times we believe we are given two option s, when the truth is there are unlimited options, people just need to present them... Remind them of this..

When you join any military, they tell you.. Leave no one behind.. You are only as strong as your weakest member, because you will have to look after them if they are unable to carry their load.. Or leave them to suffer.. Many times soldiers literally will carry their comrades to speed up their forward momentum. Yet most humans are never taught that this is a successful way to operate.

We must work as one, and as the divide grows between the "have" and "have not's", it will only compound in scope if we do not stop somewhere, and solve these problems. We must not behave like cattle.. If we do, eventually the tigers will consume the entire herd..

I am sharing this video on my thread, but it is similar.. As these people will tell you.. The people that were supposed to help them, quickly became the enemy, right before their eyes .. Leaving them to be something to fear.. The victim quickly becoming the criminal. This isn't one species, fighting another for survival in the world, it is abuse.. abuse in one species.. Cattle harming cattle just because they can..

This is the "Polite" version of what I wanted to post.. I don't want to make people too sick, but they need to recognize the true problems in our society, not harm the victims more.

We are in an age of self gratification.. People forget their weakest neighbors.. Everyone reduced to a number in a system, and feeling their only responsibility in this life is to themselves, and their inner circles.

I applaud this thread, and hope that others like it begin to appear.. We need to educate people, not fight with them.. Not wallow in our own self righteous growth, but share it, so others grow as well.. I think we have an obligation to pick something and begin to enlighten people.. In this case, the chips and vaccines.. The herding of the "cattle.." Mostly by means of fear and reward..

I will happily stick to the human trafficking problems, as you tackle this one..

Pleasure to be in the fight with you folks! This is one way we can affect change.. Remembering who we are, and behaving as such. I don't want chips in my body, my health information tracked, My spending habits tracked, etc... My browser telling me what I should be interested in.. No Thanks..

So rather that fight over whose posts are ridiculous, or whose more popular on youtube.. I plan to spend what time and energy I have doing a real service to my fellow neighbors.. Helping to spark an awakening to our true situation.

Thank You Norman. And everyone taking on the responsibility to remain aware of their own place in this world, and fight for that.

By the way, I did notice the water in between those filming it.. But there was a spot where they could have driven over... And I also saw the herd return.. I was posting more as a means of sharing my feelings on the "knee jerk reactions" when the fight had just started.. We can't have those anymore. As a herd we need to roam together.. Stay strong as a pack, and not let those more vulnerable get that close to danger..

Those aware need to share the dangers of what they're seeing, stop it when they're in a place to do so, and share their knowledge.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 14th April 2020 at 17:12.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

norman (14th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merlinite (here)

Sorry, been up and away on field trip and pilgrimage on Easter Monday, guess it’s the day after

Sorry again, I am not sure why some people read my posts as pathetic complains, I’m serious thinker, true, also moved between different cultures quite a bit so I don’t share the kind of easy going optimism and positivism that is often found in monocultures where life has been little more stable and easier than it really is for the rest of the world,
    and citing life experiences I do SOLELY for the benefit of the audience, with snippets of humor always included.
    I don’t stand for any real “I” or “we” or “you” in the equation unless I’d be very personal and specific about it.

My tendency to be humble too is a multilcultural phenomenon , just natural as it is, unless specified I’m not getting stirred, angry or emotional here.

Please understand that the art of human language is an art of metaphor.

Whatever we express here is for others. There is no “self” that could benefit from information shared, it’s for all of us.

But if I may ask please try not to start argument or word challenge, it’s for teenage mentalities not people who want to change the world.

There is no definition of “dead zones” as to specific locations or what causes them.

It’s a metaphor and you will know the difference mostly by experiencing it.

I’ll sum the post with message to Denise as well. It’s important to do things that carry real meaning. Even one tiny good deed with true meaning is better than watching thousand YouTube videos.

I hope you don’t mind, 🙏 , hope I’ve not offended anybody.

There is not much more I’m going to say on this topic, the best for me would be to stick to silence, law of non intervention

This is a huge forum( and my only favourite at this time) ,
    love you all very much,

but I do function within different energy zone than most of you who are fitting in to the wheel of human functions someway, somehow so please forgive me for not being elaborate while rather tired.

If I said something here it’s gor overall benefit.

It has nothing to do with personal selves as such.

Thanks, much love, see you later.

You will figure that out yourself , I’m certain.

🖐

Post scriptum ..

I am not going to be elaborate as I am in real circumstances that are already more than international, complicated by many parties and peoples imaginations.
    The situation is lasting for years now.

Just by posting here I get under constant mind attack from certain agencies trying to “bring me back somewhere”.
    It’s absolutely exhausting being monitored and on target for long now and being alone in it even if that’s my only protection.

So taking breaks is a good thing to do hoping I’ll be able to post again in future.

This does not refer to any member of the forum, this is about people reading us for their own strategic aims.

Thanks for understanding

Back soon

🌴
    Last edited by Agape; 14th April 2020 at 18:09.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

norman (14th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Berliners deciding not to acquiesce a few days ago.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

norman (14th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Regarding the Battle at Kruger video, while noticing that the observing humans were watching it like a ball game, I ignored that dimension and saw the Buffalo run like hell as soon as the predators switched from stealth to sprint chase. That bull Buffalo could have faced them there and then with his horns but he didn't, he turned and ran.

Running is all part of how the predator gets what it wants.

The predator got what it wanted.

Then the Buffalo returned and regrouped. Kind of "to hell with this running as soon as the predator leaps after us stuff". No, no, no, and hell no.

They went back there and gave the predator a bit of action the predator was not expecting.

I've watched that video a few times and I usually think by the end that the buffalo should have chucked the predator in the water and let the crocks finish the job.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

T Smith (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (16th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I did my part today with my "Do Not Acquiesce". I didn't do it on purpose to begin with. THEN.... I did.

On the floor at the local grocery store at the top of the aisle was an X. I went down it anyway. At the other end of the aisle was an --> . OK. I turned the corner and went up the next aisle like I normally do. Again the X and the --> at the end. WTF? I guess they were trying to make "one-way" traffic in the aisles. I completely ignored the signage after that because 1) I wasn't the only person willy nilly going up and down the aisles like a normal person 2) I try to walk outside of the lines as often as I can. At the laundry aisle I finally saw the sign.... DO NOT ENTER. Wrong Way. Really? I am a contrarian, non-conformer - who may never be able to back into that store. sigh. Really. I didn't notice it at first. Really. I am innocent. Really!!!!

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It a shame the buffalo didn't drive the lions over the edge to the crocs. Nature can teach us so much. The buffalo are poorly organised, not too bright and have little idea of how strong they are collectively. At least they got their act together to some useful degree after pfaffing about for ages.

I was frustrated with a couple of Berlin protesters getting taken away in the paddy wagons at the end of the protest footage. They were token busts, so trivial and predictable. Just meathead cops being meathead cops devoid of the basics of rational thought and social morality. With precious little organisation and cohesion the crowd could have prevented it. It was a poor show by them in that respect, but they'll learn.

I grew up in a team sport environment where say 25 guys could all work together very effectively with little training and organisation. That number would double to 50 at the drop of the hat if both sides suddenly decided to work together instead of competing. It's pretty easy when you get your head around it, which doesn't take much.

All throughout the yellow vest protests I was saddened to see individuals and small groups getting the heavy and even downright brutal treatment from thugs in uniform. It doesn't have to be that way when you have a massive numerical advantage and know how to box even a little bit clever.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Valerie Villars (17th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast