+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What does "DO NOT ACQUIESCE" actually look like in the real world ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 times in 1,073 posts

Default Re: What does "DO NOT ACQUIESCE" actually look like in the real world ?

Quote Posted by Floating (here)
    I guess they were trying to make "one-way" traffic in the aisles.
    I specifically go to my local supermarket when I know it will be quiet or even empty. The other evening it was empty and I deliberately disregarded the one way system because I didn't think it was relevant with just me in there. One of the members of staff picked me up about it straight away. I could see he was stressed about it and half-expecting me to give him an unpleasant mouthful. We know each other to say hi to in the street and I could see he'd had a long, unpopular day with enforcing this tremendously important matter.... I just smiled back at him, said "Sure" and walked off. Sometimes the path of least resistance is the best to take. And sometimes it isn't I suppose.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

ClearWater (21st April 2020), greybeard (21st April 2020), norman (21st April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At times like these I am reminded of the introduction of the poll tax in Scotland in the late 1980s. It was tremendously unpopular and more than a million people took the stance of "Can't pay, won't pay." In a population of about 5 million people more than a million people sticking two fingers up at the parasites seemed like an unassailably strong position. But....

More than a million soon became a few hundred thousand. A few hundred thousand declined to 50 000 - 100 000. 50 000 - 100 000 became 10 000 - 20 000. 10 000 - 20 000 dwindled to a few thousand, which in turn became a few hundred and at that point we were totally undone.

About two years after the initial outrage the numbers opposing the poll tax were down to a few thousand or a few hundred. Letters from local councils threatening severe legal proceedings were the unfortunate coup de grace of the "Can't pay, won't pay" movement. It was easy to undermine those small numbers with vicious legalese. Had a million others stayed the course, then the shoe would most definitely have been on the other foot and people power would have prevailed.

There are so many lessons to be heeded from that whole process.

It's easy when people just say no and hold fast.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

greybeard (21st April 2020), norman (21st April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At this stage it seems reasonable to conclude that we are all heading for mandatory vaccinations before too long. And those who resist will have some kind of gun put to their heads, metaphorical or otherwise.

There will always be purists who just say no and deal with the consequences. I respect that. But in the interests of boxing clever, so to speak, what other options do we have for elaborating on "No"?

Even token speed bumps can sometimes buy enough time for the tide to turn in our favour. How do we at least speed bump the parasites' juggernaut and dragnet? We are on the back foot here and need to start thinking ahead of the game as many moves as possible.

I'm specifically driving at human rights, which Max Igan mentioned recently. I forget the exact legislation he quoted. It was from a large international group. What about national laws too? Sovereign rights? General human rights across the board, I suppose. I don't know a lot about these things.

And I'm also driving at exemption on religious grounds and possibly those of other belief systems. This came to my attention half an hour ago when I read that in California it is now mandatory for all school children to take the full programme of vaccinations and exemptions on religious grounds are no longer permitted.

In summary it's surely best to know in advance what 'excuses' are available to us and hopefully not need them, than to perhaps need them and not know them?

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,278 times in 8,324 posts

It depends how old you are and how useless a taken over future would be to your life. I won't want to live in a world that infuriates me from the moment I wake up to the moment I get back to sleep. A technocratic lifestyle would be absolute torture every day.

I think that's age related because I grew up and developed my mind before most of this crap took over. Kids coming through school now may not feel a thing ( literally ). The hard part is knowing what a failure it turned out to be. I cannot square "survival of the crookedest" with healthy human evolution.

I still refuse to believe we've lost. But if we do actually lose. I'm done with this crap. I don't just mean single lifetime done with it. Why would I want to come back for any more survival of the crookedest. This isn't evolution, it's degeneration.

Perhaps I never was a human. Perhaps I just turned up here by mistake. Much of the time, I feel that most humans actually want the globalist plan. It makes me feel all the more an outsider so perhaps the sooner I piss off the better.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

7. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Hermoor (23rd April 2020)

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I started off wanting to quote some of your post Norman. Then I realised I pretty much agreed with and/or could relate to all of it.

Surely 7 billion of us, or whatever the number really is, wouldn't have come here by way of signing up for mission impossible? However the real passion killer for me would be knowing that we were forced to come here against our wills and take another drubbing. I reflect on both options on a regular basis. There's always hope and laughing in the face of long odds has always appealed to me.

I take heart from how switched on a lot of teenagers are nowadays. In a general sense they seem much more awakened than my peers and I ever were at the same age.

I'd never heard it phrased before as survival of the crookedest. Now that I consider it, it's actually very pertinent. If the globalists had such a great idea and it was going to benefit virtually all of us, then why all the secrecy, lies, corruption, wars and suffering and so on ad nauseum? We'd all willingly sign up for a genuinely brilliant idea like yesterday, wouldn't we? What's ultimately driving all of this can't possibly be human. It is so inhuman and unhuman. It simply has to be non-human. At any rate I'd give anything to get my hands on it and straighten its attitude out.

More than once over the years I've thought "What am I doing here? This place is an utter toilet. I don't belong in this madhouse. I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere."

Oh well. Another day, another adventure. I've had some cracking adventures over the years with plenty more to follow. There's always that to be upbeat about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3