1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Lockdown vs Non-lockdown: A statistical perspective

Hello,

My intent in starting this thread is get feedback from Project Avalonians after they have looked at the statistical analysis of CV 19 Locked Down countries vs Non-Locked Down countries found in the attatchement.

Using current, as of 4/12/20, CDC and world population data: the analysis looks at 15 countries: 8 on lockdown and 7 not on lockdown and analyzes the percentage of related deaths based on total population, Deaths per million people, culminating in comparing that data to 5 G.

I found that actually seeing the numbers in front of you, in table format, really brings this issue in focus.

Personally, I found the numbers to be remarkable and would greatly like your feedback.

I will hold off on my personal conclusions

I would like to extend the analysis to all countries, but simply do not have the time. If anyone believes this to be an worthwhile project and is willing to assist...let me know....

I wish you all a very Happy Easter !!!

Blessings

Luke

The relevant chart in the video begins at 6:15
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th April 2020 at 16:28.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), BMJ (24th April 2020), DeDukshyn (24th April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (2nd June 2020), greybeard (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Lockdown vs Non-lockdown: A statistical perspective

Sterling work Luke.
    What is perhaps missing the date that the figures relate to -- some countries started to have this virus earlier than others.
    Much appreciated
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), Luke Holiday (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Sterling work Luke.
    What is perhaps missing the date that the figures relate to -- some countries started to have this virus earlier than others.
    Much appreciated
    Chris

thank you Chris - I just added the date - as of 4/11/20
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th April 2020 at 16:29.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), greybeard (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

The stats from Sweden, Brazil and Belarus will tell their own clear story (whatever that might be) in a week or two.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), greybeard (12th April 2020), Kryztian (24th April 2020), kudzy (12th April 2020), Luke Holiday (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), silvanelf (25th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020), XelNaga (28th May 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The stats from Sweden, Brazil and Belarus will tell their own clear story (whatever that might be) in a week or two.
    … I don't follow - could you elaborate?

thx

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1350287

In particular click the link at the top of the page when it opens for comparisons

This may be helpful
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 12th April 2020 at 16:42.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th April 2020), Luke Holiday (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Sweden, Brazil and Belarus are the three countries which are blatantly doing things very differently from all others. The results of their strategies will show up in their numbers, one way or another, soon.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (12th April 2020), ClearWater (12th April 2020), greybeard (12th April 2020), kudzy (12th April 2020), Luke Holiday (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020), XelNaga (28th May 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

How do you factor in the total inability for us to verify any statistic, combined with the gigantic amount of lying going on regarding deaths supposedly 'reported', including American Doctors being ORDERED to lie, let alone any death report unverifiable to this 'virus', and considering there is NO valid test yet for this specific CV19 in any country anywhere even?

Also, funny how statistics of deaths from any other flu suddenly disappeared completely!! And I think we'll find the deaths from other average causes.... diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, cancer, are also going to suddenly plummet.

I think watching any of these lying statistics will still be worth it and will tell us something... but what a mess.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

ClearWater (12th April 2020), greybeard (12th April 2020), Justplain (25th April 2020), Luke Holiday (12th April 2020), Philippe (12th April 2020), Satori (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020), XelNaga (28th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    How do you factor in the total inability for us to verify any statistic, combined with the gigantic amount of lying going on regarding deaths supposedly 'reported', including American Doctors being ORDERED to lie, let alone any death report unverifiable to this 'virus', and considering there is NO valid test yet for this specific CV19 in any country anywhere even?

Also, funny how statistics of deaths from any other flu suddenly disappeared completely!! And I think we'll find the deaths from other average causes.... diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, cancer, are also going to suddenly plummet.

I think watching any of these lying statistics will still be worth it and will tell us something... but what a mess.

Yes this virus is not as dangerous as it is hyped up to be.
    TPTB are clever there are some fairly accurate figures from the past hidden in there which is why I linked this
    In amongst there is information showing that you are much more likely to die from one of the illnesses you mention than the virus.

Sorry I cant copy the graph on that page.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 12th April 2020 at 18:48.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Luke Holiday (12th April 2020), Satori (12th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), XelNaga (28th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Waves - I 100% agree and thank you for the input...

..However this is the only data available for this type of analysis..

Even with the truth you have elucidated - by just looking at the number of deaths and death rates of the mainstreams testing/statistics - one can make a case against the effectiveness of lockdown and a correlation between 5 G and death rates.

Also, if you look at the table you find that all non-locked down countries in the study have limited to no 5 G. This would suggest that part of the cabal agenda is to have the population in lock down during the rollout. If I correct, then I would expect once the desire to move 5 G into the non-lockdown cities there will be a sudden spike in deaths with a subsequent lockdown.

Be well
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th April 2020 at 23:30.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (13th April 2020), Justplain (25th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Sweden, Brazil and Belarus are the three countries which are blatantly doing things very differently from all others. The results of their strategies will show up in their numbers, one way or another, soon.

I have looked at data anomaly of Sweden in terms of slightly higher death rate in the non-locked countries. I added the surrounding countries of Norway, Germany, Finland, Poland and Switzerland, who all have extensive/available 5 G, to the table analysis.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

shaberon (13th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Yes this virus is not as dangerous as it is hyped up to be.
    TPTB are clever there are some fairly accurate figures from the past hidden in there which is why I linked this
    In amongst there is information showing that you are much more likely to die from one of the illnesses you mention than the virus.

Sorry I cant copy the graph on that page.

Chris
    This is a thoroughly comprensively look at Covid 19. It is the best post I have seen in putting CV 19 in statistical perspective.

I hope everyone will take the time to read, study and share its content

Thank you Chris for sharing it.

Blessing Luke

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

shaberon (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,934 times in 4,050 posts

I have been tracking the same, but just my state v. Sweden, about the same population. The only real difference is that ten times as many Swedes have died. Spread is about the same, and in both places, the heavy concentration is at nursing homes and with black people. Almost all of my local cases are at a single nursing home.

As to how twisted and arbitrary the numbers are due to automatic assignments or lack of a precise test, I cannot say. They may have some false positives, but, more likely, the "novel" virus is already in a quarter to a third of the total population, and it is actually not very dangerous, until it finds someone who for some reason is vulnerable.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

graciousb (14th April 2020), Luke Holiday (13th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I have been tracking the same, but just my state v. Sweden, about the same population. The only real difference is that ten times as many Swedes have died. Spread is about the same, and in both places, the heavy concentration is at nursing homes and with black people. Almost all of my local cases are at a single nursing home.

As to how twisted and arbitrary the numbers are due to automatic assignments or lack of a precise test, I cannot say. They may have some false positives, but, more likely, the "novel" virus is already in a quarter to a third of the total population, and it is actually not very dangerous, until it finds someone who for some reason is vulnerable.

… I am hearing conflicting reports MSM reporting deaths are out of control and David icke Provided an article reporting dramatic decrease in the mortality rate. CDC reports 12 deaths over ther weekend which sound like a decrease?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (14th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quick update from a collegue regarding Taiwan,

Taiwan is a nonlockdown country with the lowest mortality rate of the 19 countries used in the study. He provides the following:

Thank you Luke for this informative comparison chart of lockdown vs non-lockdown countries. I noticed that among the non-lockdown countries (even when compared to lockdown counties), Taiwan seems to have dealt with this pandemic very well! So what have they done?

Taiwan was one of the countries impacted by SARS in 2003, and they have learned their lessons. The Taiwan government started mandatory quarantine for all travelers arriving from affected regions very early, made sure there was no hoarding of medical supplies, aggressively tracking and treating infected people, and spending tons of money/time educating everyone on how to prevent disease transmission. So, maybe non-lockdown is a possible model, but it needs to be implemented with coordinated efforts from both the government and the public.

Here's a recent video (~4 minutes) posted by a Canadian living in Taiwan:

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), Justplain (25th April 2020), Philippe (13th April 2020), silvanelf (25th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes, death almost took a holiday.

Since these statistical averages are made of pockets, and compartmentalized, it is possible something like that is where it took its toll on a whole nursing home and finished there. It is hard to know, even 100 counties around here, the types and releases of information are not consistent.

Take the Roosevelt as an example. It enters the picture on x day, and as of now, one death. So it will completely go through there, and after whatever it does fairly quickly, then they run out of numbers, and it looks like a decrease. We definitely have what could be described as localized storms instead of a cloud over everything.

They just reported another nursing home with something like 47, but, at large, there are hardly any, less than a hundred anywhere near here. Actually the governor has spoken favorably about easing restrictions, and someone made a decent decision along the lines of sewage testing:

"Berger has repeatedly called for random sample testing in North Carolina to determine the extent of the virus, suggesting that restrictions Gov. Roy Cooper has put in place to curb the virus have been overdone."

So they are sending out 1,000 test kits randomly, looking for antibodies. My guess is that to the extent "random" winds up in the areas that have been exposed, there will be quite a few more than ever complained of anything. I am not a doctor but I believe this will provide more precise information than the sewer.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (14th April 2020), Luke Holiday (13th April 2020), silvanelf (25th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

It is possible Canada has a lucid version of what I was trying to say above: they expect many more problems in nursing homes, while it looks like the overall spread is slackening.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), silvanelf (25th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I don't think we can match Sweden step for step.

In ten days they went from 4 to 10 thousand cases (and are noticeably beyond that now). Here, it went from 4 to maybe 6,500, out of over 70,000 tests. The hospitalizations are actually decreasing.

Even if the tests and large pile of information are not very accurate, the number of people who are sick enough to be incapacitated is very tangible--it just is not very large. If we were not mostly kicked out of public and that number doubled, would it be a strain? Maybe. But we do not really know that normal function would double it.

Even though it looks worse than here, Sweden considers themselves not as bad off as the hot spots, UK, Italy, etc.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), Luke Holiday (24th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I don't think we can match Sweden step for step.

In ten days they went from 4 to 10 thousand cases (and are noticeably beyond that now). Here, it went from 4 to maybe 6,500, out of over 70,000 tests. The hospitalizations are actually decreasing.

Even if the tests and large pile of information are not very accurate, the number of people who are sick enough to be incapacitated is very tangible--it just is not very large. If we were not mostly kicked out of public and that number doubled, would it be a strain? Maybe. But we do not really know that normal function would double it.

Even though it looks worse than here, Sweden considers themselves not as bad off as the hot spots, UK, Italy, etc.
    But the 'cases' in the stats includes people testing positive who are not sick or have mild symptoms. I'm in California, we've been on strict lockdown for many weeks, yet mass testing (I spoke to a nurse yesterday in Orange County where I was getting tested myself, she tested a company of 400 and had 50 positives, 30 were positive for antibodies, and 20 had active infection but no one extremely sick, I don't know demographics of the employees) , showing the thing is transmitting anyway. The lockdown is just prolonging the misery really.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

greybeard (24th April 2020), Justplain (25th April 2020), Luke Holiday (24th April 2020), shaberon (24th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)

But the 'cases' in the stats includes people testing positive who are not sick or have mild symptoms.
    Yes I think the case numbers will do nothing but show it has already passed a big chunk of the population and most people therefor do not have much to worry about.

So far I have not really heard a Swedish case where it wiped out a school.

Resources would be better spent doing more for the few who need it than trying to do all kinds of things to everybody.

Here, we did not get close to Sweden's rate of spread, or the numbers of serious cases, it would probably take over a hundred more at all times before the hospitals would be stressed.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

graciousb (24th April 2020), Luke Holiday (24th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast