+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An idea of explanation about the reason of the construction of all these ancient pyramidal structures

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default An idea of explanation about the reason of the construction of all these ancient pyramidal structures

I'll go straight to the point :

I was wondering these days if these sites had been built by extraterrestrials, or by an ancient lost civilization evolved on earth.

I was watching a little documentary about Chichén Itzà, and it gave me a wonderful idea, apparently there's a cavity with water underneath the site of Chichén Itzà, and I've learned recently that we often find water underneath these structures.
    We also know that these structures have properties of accelerating things, regeneration and so on, like tests made on growing plants showing that they grow much faster and higher, and canalizing earth energy by being built on leylines crossing.

We also know now how life appears, develops and evolves in liquid water.
    That it needs liquid water, energy, and some basic elements to assemble.

How about these sites being built to direct and accelerate life formation/early evolution on earth in these water baths underneath these structures ?
    Which would also mean that it was very likely built by extraterrestrials and not a civilization that evolved on earth.

And it's probably more than just early evolution, that must be the reason why the cycles are registered in it and so on, it's probably made to make life appear, and evolve to go to the stars as fast as possible, it's made to go from 0 to the stars as fast as possible, probably that the needed technology to travel in the universe is also written in these structures, it must be the last thing to decode in it.

(That's why in the great pyramid of Gizeh we find the golden number, pi, and so on, it's not just like to put interesting stuff in it, it must hide the technology needed to travel in the universe once completely and perfectly decoded, there's also a structure there underneath the site where there was water)
    Last edited by Asyloth; 14th April 2020 at 14:57.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (14th April 2020), toppy (14th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Default Re: An idea of explanation about the reason of the construction of all these ancient pyramidal structures

Dr. Sam Osmanagich on the Bosnian Pyramids Contacting Other Planets, Healing Coronavirus, Technology

Also, give attention (from 46'-54') to what he is saying about negative ions as a solution to all viruses including covid-19.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...S4XAPLIOq2nhuc
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 18th April 2020 at 22:35.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Asyloth (14th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread