+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Dr Rashid A Buttar Live - HUGE NEWS! Surgeon General Jerome Adams DROPS Gates/CDC/WHO model!!!

1. Link to Post #41
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,462 times in 21,114 posts

Default Re: Dr Rashid A Buttar Live - HUGE NEWS! Surgeon General Jerome Adams DROPS Gates/CDC/WHO model!!!

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (17th April 2020), justntime2learn (15th April 2020), onevoice (16th April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Dr Rashid A Buttar Live - HUGE NEWS! Surgeon General Jerome Adams DROPS Gates/CDC/WHO model!!!

Trump on covid-19: Did he slip up BIG TIME??? Why did he pull the WHO?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (17th April 2020), Arcturian108 (16th April 2020), gini (16th April 2020), onawah (16th April 2020), onevoice (16th April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Default Re: Dr Rashid A Buttar Live - HUGE NEWS! Surgeon General Jerome Adams DROPS Gates/CDC/WHO model!!!

JFKennedy Jr.'s update today on Fauci
    US. Government’s $3.7 Million Grant to Wuhan Lab at Center of Coronavirus Outbreak
    (Nothing much new EXCEPT in the first sentence; I don't think I'd heard before that the Daily Mail has uncovered documents--indicating there is proof of the allegations..)
    By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense
    APRIL 15, 2020

"The Daily Mail reported that it has uncovered documents showing that Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) gave $3.7 million to scientists at the Wuhan Lab at the center of coronavirus leak scrutiny. According to the British paper, “the federal grant funded experiments on bats from the caves where the virus is believed to have originated.”

Background: Following the 2002-2003 SARS coronavirus outbreak, NIH funded a collaboration by Chinese scientists, US military virologists from the bioweapons lab at Fort Detrick and National Institutes of Health (NIH) scientists from NIAID to prevent future coronavirus outbreaks by studying the evolution of virulent strains from bats in human tissues. Those efforts included “gain of function” research which is “accelerated viral evolution” to create COVID Pandemic superbugs, enhanced bat borne COVID mutants more lethal and more transmissible than wild COVID.

… these researchers risk creating a monster germ that could escape the lab and seed a pandemic.
    Fauci’s studies alarmed scientists around the globe who complained, according to a December 2017 NY Times article, that “these researchers risk creating a monster germ that could escape the lab and seed a pandemic.” Dr. Marc Lipsitch of the Harvard School of Public Health’s Communicable Disease Center told the Times that Dr. Fauci’s NIAID experiments “have given us some modest scientific knowledge and done almost nothing to improve our preparedness for pandemic, and yet risked creating an accidental pandemic.”

In October 2014, following a series of federal laboratory mishaps that narrowly missed releasing these deadly engineered viruses, President Obama ordered the halt to all federal funding for Fauci’s dangerous experiments. NIAID-funded gain of function research continued after the moratorium in a Wuhan-based laboratory. Congress needs to launch an investigation of NIAID’s mischief in China."
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (16th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), Philippe (16th April 2020), spade (16th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RFKJr slams WHO's sordid ties to Big Pharma on RT
    Apr 14, 2020
    RT America
    1.08M subscribers
    (Short but sweet and right to the point. Who else thinks his niece and nephew were probably murdered? )

"Critics of the World Health Organization (WHO) allege that the organization may not have people's best interests at heart. Environmental attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr. joins Rick Sanchez to discuss the "systemic structural problems" in the WHO arising from its reliance on the pharmaceutical industry for funds."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (17th April 2020), Delight (16th April 2020), Gemma13 (16th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), pueblo (16th April 2020), spade (16th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Thanks

🌐 "Think it is not illegal yet ... Are we all part of a mass mind-fck?

If you can prove that making: Human car driving 100% illegal and only autonomous cars (self driving cars) are allowed connected to A.I. Run #5G Mass Surveillance Smart Grid WILL save "10 times more" lives than all yearly C0VID19 Deaths Combined. Let that sink in for a moment, as if it is true for the sake of argument.

Would you still drive? ... Would you become MORE (extreme) "afraid" if you drive a car? ... After this mass announcement ... is there something else going on here, something you only see in mass-psychology studies.

Would you accuse all who still drive as they are by de facto "responsible" for all (future) deaths as their rebellion could lead to NOT having a total "human driven cars lock-down" thus 100% "responsible" for all car-accident deaths per year? that could have been prevented if we all (are forced) follow the "script" the globalists pushed narrative. In essence you get easily trapped in a mass mind-fck as you see others doing it blindly trusting (corrupted) authorities.

As above "logic" (strategy) can be applied to very long list that globalists wants to push if they succeed in the mass over-hyped C0rona virus with totally rigged scare monger statistics to (falsely) justify Orwellian style " micro managing" your whole personal life deeper and deeper in great detail!

When anyone states taking risks is part of being alive and you get attacked by the mob-mentality who let others decide all life-risks assessments made by #psychotechnocrats ... You know where this is heading ... right?

cheers,
    John Kuhles April 16, 2020 🦜🦋🌳
    Founder Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (16th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), Philippe (16th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Dr Rashid A Buttar Live - HUGE NEWS! Surgeon General Jerome Adams DROPS Gates/CDC/WHO model!!!

They Just Killed Half a Million People & Counting…The "Cure" Puts The Virus To Shame! Here's PROOF!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pueblo (16th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Thanks

Exposing The #PlanDemic

14. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not so sure about Dr. Shiva now. As Dark Journalist points out, he has been dissing the Kennedys, RFKJr. in particular, apparently, and anyone who does that needs to be looked at much closer.
    I heard him mention something derogatory about the Kennedys in one of his talks, though he didn't mention RFK Jr. specifically, but I will take DJ's word for it.
    See DJ's most recent talk, starting at exactly one hour in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gT1so89mk
    He doesn't mention Dr. Shiva by name, but I have no doubt that's who he is referring to.
    See.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Best case scenario: Fauci will have to RESIGN!!
    I'm going to envision Dr. Shiva or someone like him taking Fauci's place.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th April 2020 at 22:23.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Not so sure about Dr. Shiva now. As Dark Journalist points out, he has been dissing the Kennedys, JFKJr. in particular, apparently, and anyone who does that needs to be looked at much closer.
    I heard him mention something derogatory about the Kennedys in one of his talks, though he didn't mention JFK Jr. specifically, but I will take DJ's word for it.
    See DJ's most recent talk, starting at exactly one hour in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gT1so89mk
    He doesn't mention Dr. Shiva by name, but I have no doubt that who he is referring to.
    See.
    Dr. Shiva has been in conflict with what he calls "the not so obvious establishment". He came on the scene after California passed SB 276 last year. He has some really good ideas but he has a huge block on his shoulder. He has dissed the Vaxx documentary team, RFK, EVERYONE really. He has alienated a HUGE number of people who were already active concerning health. He just cannot seem to be a team "member". As for RFK on other fronts, Shiva is running against another Kennedy for Senate. Shiva has a real disdain for the Kennedy lineage as they represent the class hierarchy.

I see RFK as a very powerful person and Dr. Shiva feeling His own sense of lack of power. Dr. Shiva has to always be talking about his degrees and accomplishments. The lack of momentum that is caused by people who start "in fights" retards progress. So, I am very sadly disillusioned about Dr. Shiva.
    Last edited by Delight; 18th April 2020 at 17:38.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020), onawah (18th April 2020)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The only problem I have with RFK Jr. ( I keep slipping and writing JFK Jr--but am going back to correct that) is that he says he's not anti-vax.
    I think he needs to do more research on the whole theory behind vaccines and why, as Dr. Maurice Hilleman says, vaccines are "the bargain basement" of medicine.
    And were never any bargain, at all!
    But altogether, RFK Jr. is so outspoken and courageous in taking on Big Pharma, to diss him is doing no one any service.
    I hope someone will convince Shiva of that.
    I don't see how he expects to win in Massachusetts of all places with that kind of attitude!
    Maybe otherwise he might be able to do some good.
    Thanks for the insights, Delight.
    Is the Kennedy he is running against of the same clan as RFK Jr.?

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Not so sure about Dr. Shiva now. As Dark Journalist points out, he has been dissing the Kennedys, JFKJr. in particular, apparently, and anyone who does that needs to be looked at much closer.
    I heard him mention something derogatory about the Kennedys in one of his talks, though he didn't mention JFK Jr. specifically, but I will take DJ's word for it.
    He doesn't mention Dr. Shiva by name, but I have no doubt that who he is referring to.
    See.
    Dr. Shiva has been in conflict with what he calls "the not so obvious establishment". He came on the scene after California passed SB 276 last year. He has some really good ideas but he has a huge block on his shoulder. He has dissed the Vaxx documentary team, RFK, EVERYONE really. He has alienated a HUGE number of people who were already active concerning health. He just cannot seem to be a team "member". As for RFK on other fronts, Shiva is running against another Kennedy for Senate. Shiva has a real disdain for the Kennedy lineage as they represent the class hierarchy.

I see RFK as a very powerful person and Dr. Shiva feeling His own sense of lack of power. Dr. Shiva has to always be talking about his degrees and accomplishments. The lack of momentum that is caused by people who start "in fights" retards progress. So, I am very sadly disillusioned about Dr. Shiva.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Elainie (18th April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

The only problem I have with RFK Jr. ( I keep slipping and writing JFK Jr--but am going back to correct that) is that he says he's not anti-vax.
    I think he needs to do more research on the whole theory behind vaccines and why, as Dr. Maurice Hilleman says, vaccines are "the bargain basement" of medicine.
    And were never any bargain, at all!
    But altogether, RFK Jr. is so outspoken and courageous in taking on Big Pharma, to diss him is doing no one any service.
    I hope someone will convince Shiva of that.
    I don't see how he expects to win in Massachusetts of all places with that kind of attitude!
    Maybe otherwise he might be able to do some good.
    Thanks for the insights, Delight.
    Is the Kennedy he is running against of the same clan as RFK Jr.?
    Yes, the same Kennedy clan. I think Dr. Shiva has excellent ideas. He IMO is pointing out that Science, politics, commerce and every system we have created is a power hierarchy. It polices based on self perpetuating interest which does not even want innovation and real changes. If anything, his suspicion of RFK is true in that RFK is concerned about his own interests and his interests align with what will be good for his clan PLUS everyone. There has to be ways to bridge the differences in splintered POV so we can agree on a priority.

Dr. Shiva being from an "untouchable class" but smart and able to create businesses and new systems is pugnacious about the class structure. The Kennedy running in Massachusetts is running on a name and LOOKS like a pawn to a group of handlers.

WE desperately need intelligent people to lead us now. We need help so we can craft a response to this economic breakdown that was always teetering on the edge. The divide between "camps" about what constitutes health is very wide. We need a baseline that could include everyone.

IMO a community health system that SUCKED even before is now in obvious death throes. The Big Businesses are all being bailed while people are left desperate. YES< IMO there is a novel virus. I fear a bit that "civilization" is hanging by a thread.

BIG BUSINESS is our common concern... everyone who has an interest in HEALTH> (BOTH Shiva and RFK are on the same side) because that is the enemy of health.

Those of us who understand that you cannot have health of people, community, country, world when everyone is poisoned by toxic pollution include RFK and Dr. Shiva.
    Last edited by Delight; 18th April 2020 at 23:41.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (19th April 2020), earthdreamer (22nd April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), onawah (19th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3