+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did Obama get away with Treason?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Did Obama get away with Treason?

I never thought Obama was a good president. Call it a hunch. Idk. I'm probably one of the few who thinks this man was awful. Now I know some more of his crimes from this video.

So, now that he's no long POTUS, his crimes can be exposed. I came across this show called COUNTERTHINK by Mike Adams. I wonder how many ppl are aware of the information Mike exposes....?

Watch and judge for yourselves.

https://www.brighteon.com/582b451e-b...f-4704213444eb

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

enigma3 (15th April 2020), Hermoor (15th April 2020), Hym (15th April 2020), Matt P (15th April 2020), mountain_jim (16th April 2020), onevoice (14th April 2020), raregem (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (15th April 2020), TomKat (15th April 2020), toppy (15th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: Did Obama get away with Treason?

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I never thought Obama was a good president. Call it a hunch. Idk. I'm probably one of the few who thinks this man was awful. Now I know some more of his crimes from this video.

So, now that he's no long POTUS, his crimes can be exposed. I came across this show called COUNTERTHINK by Mike Adams. I wonder how many ppl are aware of the information Mike exposes....?

Watch and judge for yourselves.

https://www.brighteon.com/582b451e-b...f-4704213444eb
    … not to mention his secretary of state....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Hermoor (15th April 2020), Hym (15th April 2020), Kryztian (14th April 2020), Matt P (15th April 2020), mountain_jim (16th April 2020), toppy (15th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Obama intimidated and charged more journalists with espionage than all presidents in history combined, and tried to get foreign journalist Assange deported to the US to face similar charges.

Obama initiated the most comprehensive spy program of Americans in history, revealed by Edward Snowden.

Obama repeatedly antagonized Russia with NATO exercises, toppled Libya, Ukraine and attempted to topple Syria.

Obama sicced the IRS on Republican non-profits such as the Tea Party.

Obama turned the Justice Dept into a criminal organization, ran guns to drug dealers in Mexico and let HSBC off with a slap on the wrist for laundering Mexican narco dollars

Obama tried to steal the 2016 election for Hillary by spying on Trump and interfering with voter ID laws.

Obama armed ISIS covertly through Benghazi.

Obama's Sect'y of State used an illegal private email server and destroyed the evidence when discovered

Obama associates spent 3 years trying to reverse the 2016 election with a hoax about Trump/Russia collusion.

Obama's vice president, implicated in Ukraine corruption, had his associates impeach Trump when he investigated it.

Obama bailed out Wall St., sending no one but Bernie Madoff to jail

Obama said he would have the most transparent presidency in history, but it was the most opaque in history, and he repeatedly did the opposite of what he said he would do.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th April 2020), enigma3 (15th April 2020), Hermoor (15th April 2020), Hym (15th April 2020), Ivanhoe (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), Matt P (15th April 2020), mountain_jim (16th April 2020), onevoice (15th April 2020), Soda (15th April 2020), toppy (15th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Here are possibly a couple more pieces to complete the picture of setting up World War III as plotted in The City of London at the Round Table of the Group of 300 and the Rothschild bankers (reported on Project Camelot by a whistle blower). We know Israel is Rothschild territory. Nuclear weapons to Iran is only to set them up to be wiped out by Israel, who is sitting with everything possible pointed at Iran to wipe them out. In the meanwhile, the military arm of Great Britain (The Rothschild's) is the U.S.A. which will be dragged into any such global conflict and wipe out civilization on the Globe, which is all to the good for the Space Aliens which I believe to be the Anunnaki parked underneath Deamona, Israel. They want Earth to themselves. Also, I believe the human experiment on Earth is complete awaiting incineration as in any science lab. Then another Alien experiment will begin with another species perhaps or the Anunnaki will just openly setup shop after replanting the Seedbank again on Earth, provided by Bill Gates, who will not be saved but be a part of the global, radioactive ash.

I may have got ahead of myself in this story about Obama. Some years ago, I read on the internet that the Queen had given the USA, via Obama, eleven trillion dollars, presumably to get us out of a hole or something else. These funds were transferred through several banks in Europe and then back to Canada, during which time it was said that they were used to play the market for Obama, presumably, earning billions, before the capital wound up in a Canadian Bank, presumably to the benefit of their intended destination, the Treasury???

This seems to be a huge complicity game having been played by those in power with the helpers all getting a Kickback. Where did Obama come by his sudden WEALTH?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), toppy (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I'm probably one of the few who thinks this man was awful
    I think they're all awful. Obummer was just slicker and smarter than most at playing the sheep. However that's not saying much after following a simpleton like Bush Jnr who'd lowered the bar to ankle height.

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    … not to mention his secretary of state....
    Yup. As soon as Broomstick One was welcomed in to the glorious new fold I thought "Oh dear. Here we go again."

Mind you, which fold exactly? There was Rice and Kerry too. It's like back to the future. They're all simply awful.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 15th April 2020 at 05:36.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

wondering (15th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

You can get away with Treason in the U.S. Just try getting away with Reason! You'll be tarred and feathered.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

cursichella1 (15th April 2020), Frankie Pancakes (15th April 2020), Hermoor (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread