+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 69 LastLast

Thread: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,999 times in 2,111 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

I also heard today on anothe r podcast that all or most of the people dying of this COVID have had one or more of these vaccinations in the last 3 years, pneumonia vaccine, shingles vaccine , or regular flu vaccine a or b . I cannot confirm or deny that statement , but the main reason given was these vaccines alter our DNA? ANYONE care to comment on this?
    Last edited by pyrangello; 8th August 2020 at 04:24.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (11th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020), wondering (8th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

One of My best friends is a surgeon of 35,000 surgeries, he told me 4 weeks ago tha t 86% of the DEATHS from COVID our people 84 years or older per the cdc reports. He also told me this virus dies in 1 minute in the sun.it also is dying using high ultra violet light on a patient in the hospital. None of that involves a profit center. We golfed all weekend and he never wore a mask and I don't either.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th August 2020), DaveToo (11th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th August 2020), Delight (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), greybeard (8th August 2020), Holly Lindin (31st August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), justntime2learn (12th August 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (11th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020), wondering (8th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks

And finally i`m not saying people are not dying. But where are the numbers of the people dying of the regular flu? What are the numbers of the seniors in nursing homes that are passing away? And what are the numbers of all the people that are being listed as COVID DEATHS that are not ? There are on average in the USA 7000 people a day pass away from all kinds of reasons. I do not think we are getting the real numbers period.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

DaveToo (11th August 2020), Delight (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), greybeard (8th August 2020), Holly Lindin (31st August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (11th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), selinam (30th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020), wondering (8th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,613 times in 1,598 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I had a customer who came in, her mother had a heart attack at home, her dad was giving CPR til the paramedics came. They managed to get a pulse at the house, transported to the hospital . Her mother later died at the hospital . So as what's happening with so many unrelated DEATHS, they listed cause of death as COVID. My customer is a nurse and wanted an autopsy done, no way baby could not get it done . The numbers are so skewed it's unbelievable. Don't drink the cool aid.
    Thanks for the information. I wonder if it is a wide spread regulation forbidden medical doctor to actually do the autopsy in the deceased body, and if it is not allowed where is the regulation saying that? WHO regulated?

I think there is a chance to prove something here if all medical doctors around the world somehow unite and start to actually do the autopsy.

Why in China we heard that the bodies should be incinerated and no autopsy should be done? Something fishy going on, and it is not because it is highly contagious, the authorities of hell do not want these doctors to see what it really is.

That's my theory, would like to know more about it.

It is been hard to swallow!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DaveToo (11th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th August 2020), Delight (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), greybeard (8th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020), wondering (8th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #225
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

I went through so many phases of attempts to make sense. First I was sure it must be a TERRIBLE infection, truly pandemic size and I was in line with some measures but over time this has become a scary realization that we are targeted by intention to destroy. What I cannot believe in my own personal world is how my only friends have been convinced by propaganda and seem angry with me for trying to talk about MY concerns.

People in the states cannot have ANYONE with them if hospitalized. Masks are becoming mandatory. Food prices have increased HUGELY in my area. Gas is back up in price. Lots of businesses have closed in my area. The Catholic church in town no longer has mass. This is what I see.

I have NOT seen anyone ill... just heard second hand and no severe illness. I keep reading that we must respond (push back). HOW? In stores, we encounter people just trying to do their jobs. Politicians acknowledge my letters with form responses.

LOOK at Australia and how it SUDDENLY does seem to become a police state.... frankly I am unsure (given how my freinds see things) people will see this clearly until "They" come for "Them".

Quote We Need a Principled Anti-Lockdown Movement
    Jeffrey A. Tucker
    – August 9, 2020

Shell-shocked is a good way to describe the mood in the U.S. for a good part of the Spring of 2020. Most of us never thought it could happen here. I certainly did not, even though I’ve been writing about pandemic lockdown plans for 15 years. I knew the plans were on the shelf, which is egregious, but I always thought something would stop it from happening. The courts. Public opinion. Bill of Rights. Tradition. The core rowdiness of American culture. Political squeamishness. The availability of information.

Something would prevent it. So I believed. So most of us believed.

Still it happened, all in a matter of days, March 12-16, 2020, and boom; it was over! We were locked down. Schools shut. Bars and restaurants closed. No international visitors. Theaters shuttered. Conferences forcibly ended. Sports stopped. We were told to stay home and watch movies…for two weeks to flatten the curve. Then two weeks stretched to five months. How lucky for those who lived in the states that resisted the pressure and stayed open, but even for them, they couldn’t visit relatives in other states due to quarantine restrictions and so on.

Lockdowns ended American life as we knew it just five months ago, for a virus that 99.4-6% of those who contract it shake off, for which the median age of death is 78-80 with comorbidities, for which there is not a single verified case of reinfection on the planet, for which international successes in managing this relied on herd immunity and openness.

Still the politicians who had become dictators couldn’t admit such astonishing failure so they kept the restrictions in place as a way of covering up what they had done.

That shock of Spring has now turned to a Summer of wickedness, with everyone pointing fingers at everyone else for the sorry state of life. Patience has run out and a national viciousness has taken its place. It is evident not only online but in person where strangers scream at each other for behaving in ways in which they disapprove.

What many states are calling “open” today would have been called “closed” six months ago. Sports are rare. Theaters aren’t open. In some places, you still can’t go to gyms or eat inside. Mask mandates are everywhere, and mask enforcers too. People are ratting out their neighbors, sending drones to ferret out house parties, and lashing out at each other in public places.

In a mere five months, lockdowners have manufactured a new form of social structure in which everyone is expected to treat everyone else as a deadly contagion. Even more preposterously, people have come to believe that if you come closer than six feet of another person, a disease spontaneously appears and spreads.

America has become an extremely ugly place. This is what lockdowns did.

All of this has occurred in the midst of the greatest political divide in many generations. Oddly, you almost predict a person’s politics based on their attitude toward the virus, as if sitting political figures are responsible for creating or controlling pathogens that have been part of the human experience since we first walked and talked. The politicization of this disease has been a terrible noise that has distracted from the wise disease management that characterized the American way for more than a century.

But the American people support this, right? I’m not so sure. It’s true that the TV and online media are blaring panic all day every day. If that’s where you get your information, it surely must feel like a plague. There is also the problem that people feel tremendously powerless right now. They have been locked down, silenced, humiliated, brutalized. The few attempts to get out and protest the lockdowns were greeted with jeers and derision by mainstream media. But it turned out that this was because they were protesting the wrong thing. When the protests against police brutality and racism swept the country, the media wholly approved. Yes, it all felt like gaslighting.

Where precisely does American opinion stand on lockdowns today? The polls one cannot trust: people know exactly what they are supposed to say to pollsters during a police-state lockdown. It’s usually a good guess that one-third of Americans take a position that is more-or-less consistent with human liberty – it’s not a fixed group and it shifts depending on the issue – so that’s probably a good guess now.

The incredible frenzy of the lying media has confused vast numbers. A poll revealed that many Americans think that 9% of us have died from C-19 whereas it is really 0.04%. So yes, we have a propaganda problem, starting with the New York Times, which just today demanded “more aggressive shutdowns than have been carried out in the past. The United States has not had a true national lockdown, shuttering only about half the country, compared with 90 percent in other countries with more successful outbreak control.”

None of which is true. This is pure ideological propaganda. The people who are saying true things seem to be only the 1% vs. the barrage of nonsense coming from media culture today.

We see almost no discussion in the mainstream press of the empirical evidence at home and abroad that the lockdowns make no sense from a medical and economic perspective. Medical experts for many decades have warned against disturbing social functioning in the event of disease. Preserving freedom has always been the policy priority: 1949-52, 1957-58, 1968-69, and 2005. The American revolution itself took place in the midst of a smallpox outbreak. Liberalism arose during centuries of pandemics.

And yet here we are.

This country needs a serious anti-lockdown movement, one that is not just political but cultural and intellectual, one that is deeply educated on history, philosophy, law, economics, and all sciences, and can rally around traditional American civic postulates concerning individual freedom and the limits of governments, and also around universal principles of human rights. If liberty means anything, it means that we are not locked down. It means, moreover, that lockdowns are unconscionable.

What should this movement – which need not be formally organized – study, believe, and teach?

Because property rights are the first violated in lockdown, the movement needs to embrace and champion the right of private ownership and control: of businesses, homes, and ourselves. The liberal tradition has long affirmed this principle, and it is nothing but appalling that the lockdowns took place as if private property doesn’t exist. Suddenly everything and everyone belonged to the state, and it would be the state to declare what is or is not essential, or even what is elective vs. nonelective for your medical care.

It should embrace the freedom to choose our associations, since that is what came under attack next: we couldn’t gather in groups, hold conferences, go to the movies, do anything not “socially distant” (I’m so sick of that phrase, wth dubious origins, that I could barely type it), or even go to another state to visit friends and relatives.

This movement needs to celebrate and defend religious freedom, since, incredibly, most houses of worship were forcibly closed by government. The modern idea of freedom came about in the late Middle Ages when exhaustion from religious wars gradually gave rise to the idea of tolerance. Religious toleration was the first great freedom that came to be codified in law. It’s stunning that it was so flagrantly violated this year.

It must come to terms with free enterprise and the innovation that comes with it. How much wealth and creativity has been lost in the lockdowns? It’s unfathomable. The biggest victims have been small and medium-sized businesses, whereas the large tech firms have thrived. To start and manage a commercial enterprise is a human right, the realization of which was the great achievement of modern life, as it spread prosperity throughout the world and lifted up the world’s people from the state of nature and to levels of the entrenched hierarchies of old.

Part of this liberal ideal is free trade, which has come under fire from both the left and right. Don’t forget that Donald Trump kicked off this dictatorial frenzy with his sudden and shocking bans of travel from China and Europe, which resulted in a frenzied and frantic mass crowding of airports in the days following. He did it with a stroke of a pen, overriding all his advisors. He still brags about it.

How much did his extreme reaction here inspire governors to do the same? Of course his actions reflect his persistent isolationism on not only trade but immigration too. Even now, Trump is refusing to allow foreign workers into the U.S. (except for emergency cases) because he incorrectly believes this will help the American job market. It’s an outrage: free enterprise entitles the employment of anyone from anywhere. This is a policy that is good for everyone.

So long as we are talking about freedom fundamentals, let’s talk about masks. They have become exactly what the New England Journal of Medicine called them: a talisman. They are symbols of social commitment and political loyalty. A free society rallies around individual choice, so if masks make a person feel safe, or if it makes them feel they are keeping others safe from their breath, fine. But when people attack others for resisting wearing them, and are apparently upset at the seeming appearance of rebellion from rules, this is imposition and intolerance – perhaps understandable given the times, but still illiberal.

Laws requiring face coverings in public would never have been tolerated even six months ago. And yet here we are, not only with laws but a growing number of recruits within the public to enforce them with appalling rudeness. It’s hardly the first time in history. American sumptuary laws in Colonial times mandated that people not dress in fancy clothes for reasons of piety and social conformism. Part of the capitalist revolution included the freedom to dress as one wants and the mass availability of fashion for everyone. The mandatory mask movement and its shock troops among the public is but a revival of puritanism.

The lockdowns crushed the economic prospects of millions, and government attempted to make up for that with wild spending of other people’s money and an unprecedented use of the printing press, as if government can somehow paper over the destruction it caused. Therefore, the anti-lockdown movement needs a commitment to fiscal sanity and sound money. We now know that a government with the capacity to create unlimited amounts of paper money cannot be constrained. This needs to be fixed.

As for health, the topic or excuse that unleashed the lockdowns in the first place, we surely should learn from this experience that politics and medicine need to be separated with a high wall. We have medical professionals who are traditionally in charge of mitigating disease, and they do so in line with their own professional associations and best judgement. Politics should never override the doctor/patient relationship, nor presume to know what is better for us than our own physicians.

On the matter of education, governors all over the country cruelly locked down all the schools, though there is near-zero threat to kids from the virus and there is no verified case of a child passing C-19 to an adult. Perhaps a small silver lining is that we have learned more about how parents can exercise more control over education than they have previously had. The anti-lockdown movement needs to embrace a multiplicity of educational alternatives including the possibility of full privatization so that education can again be part of the free enterprise matrix.

It’s true that anti-lockdown carries a negative connotation. Is there a better word to convey the positive dimension? My preference: liberalism. Progressives have abandoned it. It is also correct from a historical and international perspective. Liberalism and modernity are inextricably linked in history, says Benjamin Constant. A liberalism of the future needs to be prepared to understand, advocate, and fight for freedom in a non-lockdown world. No exceptions.

Which takes us to the final point. Whether this movement is working in the realms of academia, culture, journalism, or politics, there is an absolute urgency that it exercise unrelenting moral courage and integrity. Ferociously. It should be uncompromising on crucial points. It must be willing to speak even when it is unfashionable to do so, even when the media is screaming the opposite, even when the Twitter mob floods your notifications, even when you are shamed for thinking for yourself.

This time around, as you have surely noticed, even the voices of good people with good ideas fell silent in fear. This fear must be banished. The blowback against this despotism will come but it is not enough. We need character, integrity, courage, and truth, and this perhaps matters more than ideology and knowledge. Knowledge without the willingness and courage to speak is useless, because (as E.C. Harwood taught us) for integrity there is no substitute.

In the end, the case for unlocking society is a spiritual matter. What is your life worth and how do you want to live it? How important are the hard-won freedoms you exercise daily? What of the lives and liberties of others? These are everything. Freedom has never prevailed without passionate and courageous voices to defend it. We have the tools now, many more than before. They can throttle us but can’t finally shut us down. The notion that we would fail to speak for fear of the Twitter mob is absurd.

This movement, whether it is called anti-lockdown or just plain liberalism, must reject the wickedness and compulsion of this current moment in American life. It needs to counter the brutalism of lockdowns. It needs to speak and act with humane understanding and high regard for social functioning under freedom, and the hope for the future that comes with it. The enemies of freedom and human rights have revealed themselves for the world to see. Let there be justice. The well-being of us all is at stake.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), Constance (11th August 2020), DaveToo (11th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), East Sun (29th August 2020), Franny (11th August 2020), graciousb (11th August 2020), greybeard (11th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), Luke Holiday (11th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (11th August 2020), palehorse (11th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #226
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Hello Delight,

I feel every word of your post, I feel the frustration, the isolation, the wanting to do something but not knowing what to do, and the depression regarding having to live this new "horribly ABnormal"...I feel it everyday!!!

I posted this recently which may be apropos and provide some reinforcement...

In regards to the Covid 1984 plandemic we are living under...

... there is a solution! In fact there are many solutions! The problem is not in solutions - the problems are in removing the mass programming of the population in order to get them to see the ever present "Yellow brick Road' home.

One of the solutions to stopping the Ruling Elite's nefarious agenda is appropriate, peaceful resistance done repeatedly in mass. If we do not resist - further restrictions, mandates and compulsory vaccinations will follow. I know there are many on this forum who refuse to live in that type of world. (It should be noted that Waves initially created a similar thread several months ago.THIS is that thread)

With that written... I would like this thread to be a repository of articles, videos, stories, thoughts, ideas and concepts related to resisting the Covid 1984 plandemic. I envision these ideas being shared collectively on social media, related community platforms and within PA members sphere of influence in order to foster expedient exponential growth of a "real" resistance movement. If we can create a "Real" resistance movement - I know the momentum will allow us to move away from the planned upcoming orwellian hellish nightmare into the uptopia of our choosing.

It all starts with our individual unwavering belief in knowing that because we are on the side of truth we will prevail, followed by consistent daily commitment to being a beacon of truth, wisdom and unconditional love to those around us. If we remain committed, and continue to correctly/peacefully resist when able, educate when appropriate and remain centered in the spirit of service to others- we will change the collective fields and turn this around - I have no doubt.

Lastly, we must not perceive this as a fight, rather it would be more accurate and empowering to adopt the perception of Transcending this worldwide nightmare -through transforming into the best versions of ourselves...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...istance-thread

Name:  th (5).jpg
Views: 972
Size:  8.7 KBName:  th (3).jpg
Views: 963
Size:  4.1 KBName:  th (4).jpg
Views: 964
Size:  8.4 KB

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 11th August 2020 at 18:00.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), Arcturian108 (29th August 2020), DaveToo (11th August 2020), Delight (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), East Sun (12th August 2020), greybeard (11th August 2020), Hym (11th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), kfm27917 (11th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (11th August 2020), onevoice (11th August 2020), palehorse (11th August 2020), Patient (11th August 2020), Philippe (11th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020), wegge (11th August 2020), wondering (12th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

How do you resist an angry mob? What we are dealing with is extremely sophisticated propaganda whose objective is to incite the masses to attack (sometimes literally) and shut down those among us who do resist. The people afflicted by this agitprop are not unlike a giant sleeper cell of foot soldiers recently activated who are wittingly or otherwise carrying out the ruling elite's nefarious agenda. We are not directly resisting TPTB; they sit back and relish the show while we all fight amongst ourselves. We're resisting their army of unconscious foot soldiers who believe they're the informed ones, and you're the problem, you're the unwashed, you're the domestic terrorist. And the more you resist this narrative, the bigger the powder keg becomes, the greater the risk of violence, the shorter the road to physical conflict and civil war.... This is a very dangerous time. Our predicament is not unlike a Chinese finger puzzle: the harder we struggle to escape, the tighter its grip becomes.

I really do scratch my head for ways to counter this catch 22... if someone has any suggestions about what might work I'm all ears.

Until then, welcome to the matrix.... ***disclaimer, the video below is laced with profanity***

Last edited by T Smith; 11th August 2020 at 05:45.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Delight (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), leavesoftrees (11th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), palehorse (11th August 2020), wondering (12th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    How do you resist an angry mob? What we are dealing with is extremely sophisticated propaganda whose objective is to incite the masses to attack (sometimes literally) and shut down those among us who do resist. The people afflicted by this agitprop are not unlike a giant sleeper cell of foot soldiers recently activated who are wittingly or otherwise carrying out the ruling elite's nefarious agenda. We are not directly resisting TPTB; they sit back and relish the show while we all fight amongst ourselves. We're resisting their army of unconscious foot soldiers who believe they're the informed ones, and you're the problem, you're the the unwashed, you're the domestic terrorist. And the more you resist this narrative, the bigger the powder keg becomes, the greater the risk of violence, the shorter the road to physical conflict and civil war.... This is a very dangerous time. Our predicament here is not unlike a Chinese finger puzzle: the harder we struggle to escape, the tighter its grip becomes.

I really do scratch my head for ways to counter this catch 22... if someone has any suggestions about what might work I'm all ears.

Until then, welcome to the matrix....

I have been very concerned based on the people I actually know that civil war is hurtling towards me.

Quote We are not directly resisting TPTB; they sit back and relish the show while we all fight amongst ourselves. We're resisting their army of unconscious foot soldiers who believe they're the informed ones, and you're the problem, you're the the unwashed, you're the domestic terrorist.
    A year ago I would never have dreamed that my formerly closest friend would be angry with me just because I do not hate Trump ( I HATE the system that installed all the presidents of my life time), think a virus (any virus) is not an issue (the issue being the host resilience), think vaccines are dangerous (she vaccinates her dog and her dog is sickly. She receives vaccines herself and thinks all who do not vaccinate are dangers). Given this personal experience in which the "love" between us does not afford any leeway to discuss and disagree, HOW COULD I EXPECT any stranger to allow me to live according to what I think/feel/believe?

Forget trying to talk about objective science to establish the course of our future as that has been so thoroughly "Aliced" that nonsense is considered sense now.

A year ago I thought we could establish CHOICE as the basic right and deal with the issues of concern over time (like with vaccines) but we have been dealt the worst psyop of any EVER.... that asymptomatic people are dangerous and the herd must all be corralled (lockdown), branded (masked) and vaccinated to be allowed to live.

For the moment I am depressed and want to be oblivious but cannot forget these recent matrix experiences.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (11th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th August 2020), DaveToo (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), Franny (11th August 2020), gini (12th August 2020), greybeard (11th August 2020), Harmony (11th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (11th August 2020), palehorse (11th August 2020), Philippe (11th August 2020), selinam (30th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,613 times in 1,598 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    How do you resist an angry mob? What we are dealing with is extremely sophisticated propaganda whose objective is to incite the masses to attack (sometimes literally) and shut down those among us who do resist. The people afflicted by this agitprop are not unlike a giant sleeper cell of foot soldiers recently activated who are wittingly or otherwise carrying out the ruling elite's nefarious agenda. We are not directly resisting TPTB; they sit back and relish the show while we all fight amongst ourselves. We're resisting their army of unconscious foot soldiers who believe they're the informed ones, and you're the problem, you're the unwashed, you're the domestic terrorist. And the more you resist this narrative, the bigger the powder keg becomes, the greater the risk of violence, the shorter the road to physical conflict and civil war.... This is a very dangerous time. Our predicament is not unlike a Chinese finger puzzle: the harder we struggle to escape, the tighter its grip becomes.

Until then, welcome to the matrix.... ***disclaimer, the video below is laced with profanity***

I like your post, and I ask myself the same question every day now, I have no original answer to that, always the same ideas popping up, like mass protests, boycotts, but all these ideas will hurt the people and not the elite, the ones in power they got everything they need, they own everything, I do not think there is a solution and my guts (who gives a dam about my guts anyway hahaha) says it will end up very bad and divided, people that chose to stay with the system and the resistance that will fight for survive in a very hard way, it does not mean that the ones who chosen to be with the system will have a wonderful life. With the advancement of robotics in the military and police, it will become total enslavement, controlled, whoever disagree will be eliminated, the human being worth nothing in the eyes of the beast.
    I wish we could do better, but the way it is going down south pretty quickly, without some powerful intervention I really think it is a game over.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (11th August 2020), greybeard (11th August 2020), Harmony (11th August 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), Metaphor (11th August 2020), onawah (11th August 2020), T Smith (11th August 2020), wondering (12th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #230
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,607 times in 20,702 posts

Rally in Berlin!
    AUGUST 11, 2020
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...8-8e1d50c86e28
    Children's Health Defense
    (This is encouraging, and it will be very fitting indeed if the German people are the ones leading the way for the rest of the world, having learned the lessons of history.)

"A Letter From a Friend in Germany

Dear Mr. Kennedy and CHD,

As you have already heard, there was a massive protest in Berlin August 1, 2020. I have been waiting to report on it until I had a complete picture about it and what happened afterwards.

Health freedom was a big part of the protest — more and more people are waking up to the fact that they do not want to be guinea pigs for Gates’ experimental vaccine. But it was also mainly about our freedom and human rights, against draconian measures put on us by the government, against lockdown, social distancing and masks.

The numbers that were reported vary greatly. The mainstream media in collusion with the Berlin mayor tried everything to cover up and lie about it. They snapped a picture of the “protest” in the early morning, many, many hours before it actually began and used this picture to say there were “17,000 people” at the protest. The mayor himself told police that the people were acting “against the democratic principle” (?) and ordered police to end it. Mainstream media proclaimed many hours before the protest that it was made up of a few crazy “Nazis, conspiracy theorists and corona-deniers” then dispersed by the police.

What actually happened
    People – normal people—concerned citizens, mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers, doctors, lawyers, business owners – streamed to Berlin by the hundreds of thousands—the official numbers from the police were 800,000 to 1.3 million, with 2-3 million people in the general vicinity.

People attending said that the energy was unbelievable and felt like “a bomb of light and love and peace and freedom” had exploded in Berlin.

In the afternoon, police came to end the protest, because “people hadn’t been adhering to distancing and wearing masks.” (Apparently this hadn’t been a problem at the BLM demos in Germany, but I guess it matters now what exactly you are protesting.) The other thing “they” did in Berlin was to interfere with everyone’s phones and cameras, so that it seemed like the protest could not be live-streamed to contradict the media narrative. But one of the organizers came from Switzerland, and his phone, for some reason, was not affected. So he live-streamed the whole protest. Even now, there is massive censorship on Youtube about the real protest images and facts.

Many hours after mainstream media had already announced it, police actually did end the protest by cutting off electricity and carrying the organizers and speakers off the stage. Two of them were arrested later, as well as some protestors, but everyone was set free, as the police had no grounds to hold them. Two lawyers co-organized the protest and made sure that nothing untoward happened. Some police acted very reluctantly that day which you can see on the police officer’s face in the video below, when he had to tell the protestors to go home. People were telling him that he didn’t have to do this; they were all there for him and his family, too, and if he did the right thing, he would go down in history as a hero. He visibly struggled for a couple minutes, but made the announcement in the end. He later said: “I was only following orders”. I think we have all heard that one before.

“We’re staying here!”
    Protestors all sat down on the ground and would not leave, chanting “We’re staying here!” A part of them then proceeded to the main government building in a “human chain” and chanted “Angela, dein Volk ist da!” (“Angela, your people are here!”).

Everything was mostly peaceful, which was a big goal of the organizers—their motto was “Resist like Ghandi”. Although there were some Antifa activists there to start trouble among the protestors, and some young police officers sent to ”use violence” against some of the organizers and protestors, overall the day was calm.

The organizers themselves (“Querdenken”) were absolutely overwhelmed by the sheer number of people (at least a million in their words), as they had hoped for 500,000 tops.

They will keep organizing these protests all over Germany. The weekend of August 8-9 there were demonstrations in Stuttgart.

Politicians were panicked at the Berlin protest. It takes a lot for Germans to get off the couch and take to the streets — and no one expected those numbers.

In the aftermath, politicians are demanding that our basic human right to free and peaceful protest be severely restricted “in times of a nationwide pandemic” – We will see if that happens.

Here is the video from someone who filmed the march from a bridge for over an hour:

Which brings me to my next topic: There have been leaks from “government insiders” that the “second wave and lockdown” are already planned for mid September, and they will go on for much longer than the first. We can see politicians and media already preparing the public for this, blaming rising case numbers (due to mandatory testing) on the protests, on people returning from holidays, and people not wearing masks in public (when most people do).

The next protest in Berlin is scheduled for Saturday, August 29. I understand that people elsewhere in Europe are organizing protests as well. What about in the US? Will you join us?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of this.

Be safe and God bless,

A friend in Germany"
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (12th August 2020), Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), Arcturian108 (29th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), chocolate milk (14th September 2020), Delight (12th August 2020), fifi (31st August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), kfm27917 (13th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onevoice (12th August 2020), Open Minded Dude (12th August 2020), palehorse (12th August 2020), Peace in Oz (31st August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th August 2020), Tintin (29th August 2020), wondering (12th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

Loyalty patriotism and duty make people blind to atrocity

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), kfm27917 (13th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (12th August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th August 2020), Tintin (29th August 2020), wondering (12th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hot off the press from PJW of infowars

In Sweden, Where There Was No Lockdown, COVID Cases & Deaths Have Slowed to a Trickle
    Print Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars store
    Death rate lower than Spain, the UK and Italy – economy in better shape.

Paul Joseph Watson
    PrisonPlanet.com
    August 11, 2020

Confounding claims by many that its open society approach to coronavirus would spectacularly backfire, Sweden, which didn’t enforce any mandatory lockdown order, has seen its coronavirus cases and deaths slow to a trickle.

Back in March, when Sweden announced that it would adopt a different approach to much of the rest of the world by refusing to shut down its economy and instead aim for herd immunity, public health experts and media commentators were aghast at the decision, warning that the country’s hospitals would be overwhelmed with COVID victims.

Summing up the attitude towards Sweden’s approach, Danish journalist Lisbeth Davidsen said it was “like watching a horror movie.”

Fast forward five months and the horror show predicted by many has completely failed to materialize.

While fears of a “second wave” of coronavirus continue to plague other European countries that completely locked down and enforced draconian face mask rules, Sweden has recorded barely a trickle of COVID cases and deaths so far in August.

Jordan Schachtel drills into the numbers;

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-08-10_16-25-20.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	44061

In August, Sweden has registered just one death (!) with/from the coronavirus. Yes, you read that correctly. One death so far.

For the month of July, Sweden reported 226 deaths. They’ve accounted for 805 June deaths, 1646 in May, and 2572 in April. The deaths attributed to COVID-19 went from about a 50% reduction to falling off of a cliff.

The story is the same in the hospitals. COVID-19 is hardly registering as a blip on the radar. Sweden has reported just 4 new COVID-19 patients in their ICUs in August. The month of July saw only 52 COVID-19 patients in ICUs.

It doesn’t take a math whiz to come to the conclusion that the epidemic appears to have been wrapped up in Sweden for months. It’s unclear whether this is a result of having achieved the herd immunity threshold, or if the seasonality of the virus is providing indefinite relief. But it’s become absolutely clear that Sweden’s long term pandemic strategy is working.

Asserting that “there is no evidence anywhere in the world that lockdowns or masks have *stopped* the spread of the virus,” Schachtel notes how public health experts “disregarding hundreds of years of proven science on herd immunity” who mandated lockdowns are responsible for the economic catastrophe which the world will now suffer.

As Newsweek acknowledged last week, Sweden’s COVID-19 death rate is lower than those of Spain, the UK and Italy, countries which all imposed lockdowns.
    A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Sweden’s GDP fall of 8.6 in Q2 2020 is also significantly less severe than the 12.1 average experienced in the Eurozone, leaving the Scandinavian country in “much better shape than the rest of Europe.”

As we highlighted yesterday, the lockdowns will plunge at least a hundred million people into extreme poverty.

Add the deaths caused by this to those caused by untreated cancers and other illnesses and we’re looking at deaths caused by lockdown easily outstripping those officially attributed to coronavirus.

So what was the point of lockdown? Control, vaccine agenda, implementation of new financial system, allow for uninterrupted 5 G tower construction, etc...

Blessings Luke

Remember if you live in Sweden or South Dakota:

1. You could go anywhere without a face nappi
    2. Your local gyms, pubs, parks, beaches would be open
    3. You could shake hands, and hug without reservation; Do you still remember what that was like?
    4. Your children could go to school and not be traumatized by hazmat precautions for a virus that has not been proven to exist.
    5. You would not be facing mandatory vaccinations.
    6. You would not have to deal with Corona Karens

Interesting how capricious this virus really is: It appears the effects of the "virus" are not a matter of contagiousness or lethality - rather, the effects are really just a simple matter of geography...

Name:  cute-animal-hugging-pictures-020.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  48.4 KBName:  th (6).jpg
Views: 903
Size:  7.2 KB

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th August 2020 at 17:18.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2020), Alecs (12th August 2020), East Sun (12th August 2020), greybeard (12th August 2020), Gus (30th August 2020), kfm27917 (13th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), onawah (12th August 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), wondering (12th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

One plausible reason for why there are few cases in countries like Sweden or Switzerland is that people have followed rather stringent hygiene protocol for long now so have good practice in it and also, it is rather in norm to keep decent social distances.

It’s probably unclear to many “hugging cultures” how does that work for your psyche but it allows lots of free personal space.

This is no way a recipe to attack any culture at all but a mere truthful observation of facts.

All over the world many people still struggle with simple hygienic rules such as washing hands, taking shoes off, daily showers etc. and many by their own decision or following some “new world advice” about washing too much is dangerous for you.

Sure it’s possible to do in outright natural, pristine conditions and environments. Even then our ancestors returned to civilised lifestyle mostly by the virtue of washing.

In the mixed soup of chemicals and pathogens we now live in, not to mention asbestos walls and micro plastic beads, we are living organisms and intelligent beings to protect and decide our fates.

The world “out there” isn’t clean anymore if you care to open your eyes instead pretending those piles of garbage are “in norm” or shipping them by tons to “third..world..countries”. Yeah ouch. We are part of the third world too ...🐘...we all are. It’s on your TV but seeping through the channels at the same time.
    Don’t look away and you will see where does it all come from.

Eyes open - no fear

😢

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (13th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), kfm27917 (13th August 2020), Mercedes (13th August 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), wondering (12th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The title speaks for itself.

Title: 640 European Doctors Gather to Discuss the Overreaction to COVID and How It’s Damaging Society: Because it is a cabal engineered global scam...Now let us pray more physicians begin to obey their hippocratic oath and begin resisting in mass....

Blessings Luke

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

East Sun (13th August 2020), fifi (14th September 2020), greybeard (13th August 2020), onawah (29th August 2020), onevoice (14th August 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (14th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,607 times in 20,702 posts

RFKennedy Jr. in Berlin
    From his FB page today 8/28/20:

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
    "In Berlin launching Children's Health Defense Europe. In photo with organizers Dr. Heiko Schoening, M.D. and Attorneys Markus Haintz and Rolf Karpenstein in front of Brandenburg Gate where my uncle President John F. Kennedy gave his famous “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech in 1963. Tomorrow, I will speak to the largest crowd in German history. We are expecting more than 1 million people from every nation in Europe protesting Bill Gates’s bio security agenda, the rise of the authoritarian surveillance state and the Pharma sponsored coup d’etat against liberal democracy. Berlin, Berlin wir fahren nach Berlin!"

AUGUST 28, 2020
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Holds a Press Conference in Berlin After Launching CHD’s Europe Chapter
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...d-cd2864f0d378
    Last edited by onawah; 29th August 2020 at 04:38.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (29th August 2020), fifi (31st August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #236
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I posted this also on the Australian coronavirus thread, but it belongs here too. Australians who are pushing back are planning rallies in all the major cities on September 5th:

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Constance (30th August 2020), East Sun (29th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st September 2020), wondering (29th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (30th August 2020), Eva2 (30th August 2020), fifi (14th September 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Luke Holiday (30th August 2020), onevoice (30th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #238
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

An inspired David Icke at yesterday's Trafalgar Square anti-lockdown protest...

After many years of ridicule, this was his moment...

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (30th August 2020), greybeard (30th August 2020), Gus (30th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Luke Holiday (30th August 2020), Peace in Oz (31st August 2020), selinam (30th August 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st September 2020)

37. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,216 times in 1,361 posts

I couldn't find a more appropriate thread for this, it's not strictly related to The Lurgy but the Gilets Jaunes are back on the streets of Paris. It looked quite peaceful to me but the cops lobbed tear gas at them. I don't know how they get away with that, Britain's woke police would probably have to write up a huge report if they used tear gas; at it stands now they have to do a 20 page report if they use any form of physical contact on a member of the public.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

I found this article extremely well written and researched. It's all about what the strategy is behind COVID. See what you think:

COVID Psychological Stress Being Applied to Break Resistance to Vaccine

Published 11 September 2020 By Makia Freeman
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/covid...tance-vaccine/

COVID psychological stress is being coldly and calculatedly applied to the entire world population as many nations enter their 6th or 7th month of coronavirus lockdowns and restrictions. Operation Coronavirus is, first and foremost, a psychological operation (psy op). It’s about fooling you with stories of a killer virus by exploiting the widely held but incomplete concept of germ theory. It’s about tricking you into thinking there are enemies out there – even tiny invisible enemies whose existence has never been proven – against which you need protection, kindly provided to you by Big Pharma and Big Government. It’s about conditioning you into accepting the horrific reality of current society – masks, social distancing, isolation, quarantines, lockdowns, deep fear, plus the violation of unalienable, sovereign, inherent human rights – as the New Normal. It’s about cracking you with COVID psychological stress until you break down, defeated, and acquiesce to the planned solution all along of surveillance and vaccines, in a desperate attempt to return to normal, healthy and free life of unconstrained social interaction.

COVID Psychological Stress

In recent months many free and powerful voices have pointed out that the draconian restrictions, resulting in what I am calling COVID psychological stress, are in fact akin to torture methods refined by organizations and agencies such as the CIA. All the lockdown policies – social distancing, quarantine, mandatory mask-wearing, isolation, fear of contagion, fear of everyone being a suspected asymptomatic carrier, being unable to visit elderly family members in person, and more – are forms of torture. By deeming things such as concerts, sports, pubs, bars, clubs and other forms of entertainment as “non-essential”, governments have been able to restrict, ban and/or permanently shut down businesses and organizations running such facilities and activities. The idea is to stop people from relaxing and blowing off steam, thus increasing the pressure and stress. Then, with everyone under this low-grade stress, some people will inevitably crack, due to economic and psychological manipulation, and either commit crime, lash at those around them, commit suicide or come begging to the government to save them.

Munchausen Syndrome and Stockholm Syndrome

Along these lines, it is worth understanding the concept of Munchausen syndrome. This is a factitious disorder, a mental disorder in which a person repeatedly and deliberately acts as if he or she has a physical or mental illness when he or she is not really sick. This video introduces the idea that an aspect of Munchausen syndrome is the parent who gets so much attention from having a sick child that they deliberately make them sick. That is a fitting description of the COVID situation – government officials acting as though the entire population of citizens are contagious and dangerous, and pretending they are doctors and the rest of the citizenry are their patients. It’s a sick and twisted psychological game, and in fact, as Jon Rappoport points out in a recent article How Many People Have ‘Psychological COVID?’, may even lead to people ‘acquiring’ what they think is ‘COVID’ just through false belief, via convincing themselves that they have the virus when they don’t.

Munchausen syndrome is one thing, but Stockholm syndrome is something else. It describes the psychological phenomenon whereby captured, entrapped or enslaved people grow feelings of affection and appreciation for their captors. They develop an attachment to, loyalty for or even a perverse love for their oppressors. Why? One explanation is because they see no other option; on a subconscious level, the surreal world they inhabit makes no sense at all unless their rulers are omniscient and benevolent. So, they convince themselves that their leaders must be right. In many ways, we are suffering from societal Stockholm syndrome.

The Roots of COVID Psychological Stress are Steeped in Torture

The article Children Have 0.00% Chance of Dying from COVID but are Harmed for Life by Social Distancing, Which has its Roots in CIA Torture Techniques, written by Brian Shilhavy and based on a video Leigh Dundas, exposes the torturous background behind isolation, which is the basis for things such as solitary confinement:

Here are some lesser known facts about social distancing and isolation:

• It was developed 70 years ago by the CIA to break down enemies of state.
    • It is the equivalent of smoking 15 cigarettes a day AND being an alcoholic.
    • It doubles the risk of death, and destroys the part of the brain responsible for learning.

It continues:

“… social isolation is a human rights violation – which is on par with torture and other war crimes. Indeed, social isolation is the primary protocol deployed against enemies in times of war, regardless of time period or country in question. This is due in large part to the fact that it is so successful in psychologically destroying the individual, without need of more bloody and difficult physical interventions. The studies of social isolation against enemies of state began in the 1950’s and 1960’s by the CIA:

It has long been the custom of captors, police, and inquisitors, to isolate their prisoners. But which of these methods, Hinkle asked, is most effective?

All the standard interrogation techniques have varying… impacts on the brain’s functioning…. [But] of all the possible techniques, isolation is the ideal way of “breaking down” a prisoner…”

Already, we are seeing the effect of just a few weeks of social isolation on students: teen suicides have risen, and last week, OC Sheriff’s reported a 25% increase in domestic violence calls, a 24% increase in family disputes, and a 30% increase in child custody calls. So deleterious are these effects that in recent years the United Nations promulgated what have come to be called the Mandela rules. These rules prohibit social isolation for longer than 15 days, noting that any longer period of social isolation “constitutes cruel, degrading and inhumane treatment, or torture.” Other organizations, like the American Psychiatric Association, have held similarly. Perhaps most ironic, what cold hard science shows is that social isolation employed continuously – as California is suggesting doing – will actually undermine the alleged health goals because such isolation depresses the immune system.”

In this video, Amazing Polly proposes that what we are being put through with draconian COVID restrictions is a near perfect parallel to the Amnesty International definition of torture and Biderman’s ‘Chart of Coercion.’ Additionally, this video clip highlights how sensory deprivation (a by-product of COVID restrictions which promote isolation) can lead to increased susceptibility to persuasion. Think about that for a minute – increased susceptibility to persuasion. Isn’t that precisely what governments have always wanted, a docile, compliant and obedient population that can be moulded in the way they wish?

Halloween Canceled, Christmas Cancelled, No Work at the Office Until You’re Vaxxed

The plan is nothing if not blatant. All around the world, local, regional and national leaders keep reading their lines from the script. Recently Los Angeles in California announced they would be cancelling Halloween, despite the fact it’s around 50 days away and they couldn’t possibly know the status of the virus then (and that’s assuming you even buy the mainstream narrative). It appears they are now backtracking that, but only because enough people stood up and refused to accept it. In a similar vein, UK PM Boris Johnson is psychologically preparing the British people that Christmas may be cancelled this year. To cancel traditional social events like Halloween and Christmas is more coldly calculated manipulation aiming to increase COVID psychological stress. The endgame, just as Bill Gates keeps repeating ad nauseam, is no return to normalcy until 7+ billion people are vaccinated, which is being echoed by the Corporatocracy too (e.g. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings who stated that there will be no return to work in the offices until employees are vaccinated). Finally, the NWO (New World Order) controllers have a backup plan if their blackmail-manipulation via stress doesn’t persuade the masses to get the shot: bribery. Globalist think tank The Brookings Institute recently ran an article suggesting that the USG pay each American $1000 to take the COVID vaccine. Vaccines are inherently toxic and dangerous, and this goes all the more for the pending COVID vaccines, where in some cases clinical trials have been stopped after participants fell ill, and where we must be prepared for the possibility they are implanted with nanotechnology, e.g. hydrogel implants.

Perpetual Fear Lowers Our Intelligence and Immunity

As the article The Caustic Wages Of Perpetual Fear states, the kind of long-term, chronic, low-grade fear we are being subjected to can have a devastating effect on us:

“I’m going to quote from Sapolsky, who is one of the best neuroscientists of our time … “During sustained stress, we’re more fearful, our thinking is muddled, we assess risks poorly, and act impulsively out of habit, rather than incorporating new data.” … “Stress weakens connections that are essential for incorporating new information that should prompt shifting to a new strategy—while strengthening connections with habitual brain circuits.” In other words, fear locks you into your habits and your previous choices. It literally diminishes the brain pathways that allow you to change your mind …“Under sustained stress we process emotionally prominent information rapidly and automatically, but less accurately. Working memory, impulse control, decision-making, risk-assessment and task shifting are impaired.” Again, prolonged fear locks people into whatever path they’re already on. And again, this is biological. The brain circuits are directly affected.”

Make no mistake about it – this is a war of attrition and the NWO conspirators are in for the long haul. They are going to keep milking this manufactured crisis and keep pushing it as far as they can, to bring people to such exasperation and exhaustion that they willingly line up to get the vaccine: “I’ll do anything not to keep having to wear this stupid mask and not being able to breathe properly. Fine – just gimme the damn vaccine and leave me alone!”

Final Thoughts

2020 has been thus far the Year of Fear. We need to accept the cold hard truth: COVID psychological stress is deliberately being applied and extended in order to produce conditions ripe for vaccine acceptance. We are all being stewed in a pressure cooker, designed to mentally and emotionally break people down. The point of this article is to raise awareness of what is happening so that we can rise above it. It is not predetermined; it is not a fait accompli. We do not have to submit to further violations of our bodily integrity and our medical sovereignty. We can see the scheme for what it is. We can take every moment we can to socialize, bond, dance, touch, have fun and connect; in other words, to be fully human in the face of this sinister dehumanizing agenda. Some of already risen up, and I suspect once authorities attempt to roll out the vaccine in the next 2-3 months, they will wake a sleeping giant, and many more will rise to defend the spirit of truth and freedom throughout the world. Please spread this article far and wide to help make that happen.

About the Author

Makia Freeman is the editor of alternative media / independent news site The Freedom Articles, author of the book Cancer: The Lies, the Truth and the Solutions and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com. Makia is on Steemit and Parler.

Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMRys3gxiZU
    https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/09/...logical-covid/
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/child...re-techniques/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hotgujv3cPA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh-C69slLtk
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...angeles-county
    https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/09/0...brate-christm/
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/bill-...re-vaccinated/
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/8/21...-home-negative
    https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/w...e-the-vaccine/
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/toxic...ts-the-top-10/
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54082192
    https://thefreedomarticles.com/hydro...covid-vaccine/
    https://www.technocracy.news/the-cau...erpetual-fear/
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th September 2020), Arcturian108 (15th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th September 2020), chocolate milk (14th September 2020), fifi (14th September 2020), graciousb (19th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 69 LastLast