+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Jones on London Real - How to Survive being banned on Social Media & our NEW COVID-19 World Reality

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,470 times in 21,114 posts

Exclamation Alex Jones on London Real - How to Survive being banned on Social Media & our NEW COVID-19 World Reality

🌐 ‼️ Soon Live:
    Alex Jones InfoWars - How to Survive being banned on Social Media & our NEW COVID-19 World Reality.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th April 2020 at 16:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (19th April 2020), Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (19th April 2020), Hermoor (19th April 2020), Icare (19th April 2020), Ioneo (20th April 2020), Matthew (18th April 2020), sandy (20th April 2020), Tomkoyote (18th April 2020), toppy (19th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones on London Real - How to Survive being banned on Social Media & our NEW COVID-19 World Reality

Could someone please create a summary for this video? Personally, I can't stand to hear Alex Jones' voice - it is like nails on a chalkboard

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), fractal being (19th April 2020), Hermoor (19th April 2020), Ioneo (19th April 2020), palehorse (23rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones on London Real - How to Survive being banned on Social Media & our NEW COVID-19 World Reality

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I can't stand to hear Alex Jones' voice - it is like nails on a chalkboard
    Yes, it's dreadful. I don't really listen to his work nowadays for precisely that reason and others. But listening to his take on Covid-1984 and running it through a filter or two might be useful in some small way.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Constance (19th April 2020), Gracy (19th April 2020), palehorse (23rd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Could someone please create a summary for this video? Personally, I can't stand to hear Alex Jones' voice - it is like nails on a chalkboard
    I took some rough notes, including only the first half of the video, up to 25:20. Hope this gives you the gist.

Lots omitted, and I paraphrased as I touch typed so its not an authentic, accurate transcription!! <3

Summary
    Jones: If its popular, authentic, pro-human, then the system wants to shut this down

Rose: Despite being de-platformed, I'm making an Icke interview version 3, and want to make it the largest live stream, I'm is continuing

Jones: Its about celebrating what your doing, and selling it. Don't submit.

If you're popular across the board, they fear the truth of someone celebrating humanity. If you're *not* being blocked, and they're not pushing you - then you're

doing it wrong

They'll say "Lets take more away from him" - they will push you more

Everyone will be censored. They want to stop authentic interaction between humans.

Amazing human interaction, that 'the system' does not want. They don't want the interaction that pushes Rose to the top, that pushes Icke to the top or pushes Alex

Jones to the top. You're meant to go along with how they want you to be. Whats the point of being a ventriloquist doll?

They try to intimidate everyone, and they're scared right now. You're a victim of your human success, and your authenticity... because you didn't back down.

Jones: Authenticity is a spiritual point, that's diametrically opposed to what they're about.

Rose Jones (corrected 19/4 14:44 BST)): They take away money first, but I never relied on this, and therefore they have less power over me

Jones: They don't realise they're taking us backwards.
    A friend of mine, a de
    -platformed Trump supporter, said about this: "Loosing that money spiritually, it was like, I was even more alive and I felt so alive already"

We're building the new universe, Satan can't keep up.

Rose: When did you realise you would be OK?
    Jones: My dad told me, son you're going to get banned. But I want to get band upfront, so its visible. I expected being used as an example.

On average the public are so weak, I had to be ready to retreat. I don';t want to be negative, but there was a huge awakening but now there's this massive tyranny. I

felt bad planning an evacuation.

The feds are trying to indite me, its way beyond being de-platformed. I'm just being honest, I don't even know where this is going at the moment. If I fight them I feel

alive and close to God. If I mitigate, or go defensive, or sell out, I feel aweful. Feeling like we might not be able to stop them this round, its liek dying, but its

something we gotta do, its not a white flag surrender, its a hardcore, social engineering, starving out everyone. Grovelling to this is not going to protect you.

Most people aren't as prepared as me, I've tried to warn people.

Trump may turn this around, there are people that didn't want this to happen, they can still turn this around. Tyrants double down because of good peoples success.

COVID-19 is an economic weapon of war. People don't recognise a world war until its happening to them. There's no doubt now we're in that period that leads to

massive war, famine and death.. I don't want to be a prophit of doom but people need to get ready. China is still open for business, and Americans are bashing America, they don't realise.

Rose: What can people do right now? What can people do to act?

Jones: Its far from too late, but people have to face that giving up liberties for supposed freedoms always leads to loosing freedoms. Its all a ritual of submission. If they don't see a major push-back, they will see this as a green light.

Last edited by Matthew; 19th April 2020 at 13:46.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

anandacate (12th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Constance (19th April 2020), Holly Lindin (20th April 2020), Ioneo (20th April 2020), leavesoftrees (19th April 2020), palehorse (23rd April 2020), T Smith (19th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    I took some rough notes, including only the first half of the video, up to 25:20. Hope this gives you the gist.

Lots omitted, and I paraphrased as I touch typed so its not an authentic, accurate transcription!! <3

Summary
    Jones: If its popular, authentic, pro-human, then the system wants to shut this down

Rose: Despite being de-platformed, I'm making an Icke interview version 3, and want to make it the largest live stream, I'm is continuing

Jones: Its about celebrating what your doing, and selling it. Don't submit.

If you're popular across the board, they fear the truth of someone celebrating humanity. If you're *not* being blocked, and they're not pushing you - then you're

doing it wrong

They'll say "Lets take more away from him" - they will push you more

Everyone will be censored. They want to stop authentic interaction between humans.

Amazing human interaction, that 'the system' does not want. They don't want the interaction that pushes Rose to the top, that pushes Icke to the top or pushes Alex

Jones to the top. You're meant to go along with how they want you to be. Whats the point of being a ventriloquist doll?

They try to intimidate everyone, and they're scared right now. You're a victim of your human success, and your authenticity... because you didn't back down.

Jones: Authenticity is a spiritual point, that's diametrically opposed to what they're about.

Rose: They take away money first, but I never relied on this, and therefore they have less power over me

Jones: They don't realise they're taking us backwards.
    A friend of mine, a de
    -platformed Trump supporter, said about this: "Loosing that money spiritually, it was like, I was even more alive and I felt so alive already"

We're building the new universe, Satan can't keep up.

Rose: When did you realise you would be OK?
    Jones: My dad told me, son you're going to get banned. But I want to get band upfront, so its visible. I expected being used as an example.

On average the public are so weak, I had to be ready to retreat. I don';t want to be negative, but there was a huge awakening but now there's this massive tyranny. I

felt bad planning an evacuation.

The feds are trying to indite me, its way beyond being de-platformed. I'm just being honest, I don't even know where this is going at the moment. If I fight them I feel

alive and close to God. If I mitigate, or go defensive, or sell out, I feel aweful. Feeling like we might not be able to stop them this round, its liek dying, but its

something we gotta do, its not a white flag surrender, its a hardcore, social engineering, starving out everyone. Grovelling to this is not going to protect you.

Most people aren't as prepared as me, I've tried to warn people.

Trump may turn this around, there are people that didn't want this to happen, they can still turn this around. Tyrants double down because of good peoples success.

COVID-19 is an economic weapon of war. People don't recognise a world war until its happening to them. There's no doubt now we're in that period that leads to

massive war, famine and death.. I don't want to be a prophit of doom but people need to get ready. China is still open for business, and Americans are bashing America, they don't realise.

Rose: What can people do right now? What can people do to act?

Jones: Its far from too late, but people have to face that giving up liberties for supposed freedoms always leads to loosing freedoms. Its all a ritual of submission. If they don't see a major push-back, they will see this as a green light.

Yo Yo Yo,

You are an absolute gem. That was so helpful. Thank you so much for doing that. I am very grateful and I am sure that scores of people will be most appreciative too.

C

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

anandacate (12th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Ioneo (20th April 2020), Matthew (19th April 2020), T Smith (19th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Good video. Alex kept himself in check and on point, kudos to him.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Salv8tion (21st April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread