Each breath a gift...

2. Link to Post #582
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,988 times in 5,554 posts

Default Re: The face mask discussion

Personally I have no strong feeling either way about whether to wear a mask or not. However, if I did have to take a view at all it would be that under no circumstances should they be mandated. Well informed persons should be able to make a sensible choice, for themselves.

The two doctors who signed off on this newspaper cutting are FRCS, an abbreviation for Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, the highest award that a Medical Royal College bestows on its members. In short, they know their stuff

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2020), ClearWater (28th August 2020), Dorjezigzag (28th August 2020), Franny (28th August 2020), greybeard (25th August 2020), Gwin Ru (25th August 2020), Holly Lindin (31st August 2020), mountain_jim (28th August 2020), pueblo (31st August 2020), Valerie Villars (28th August 2020)

4. Link to Post #583
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

This whole face mask issue has reminded me since the very beginning of this Dr. Seuss story.

https://bowmanatbrooks.weebly.com/up...-sneetches.pdf

Quote THE SNEETCHESby Theodor Geisel (1961) Now, the Star-Belly Sneetches Had bellies with stars. The Plain-Belly Sneetches Had none upon thars. Those stars weren't so big. They were really so small You might think such a thing wouldn't matter at all. But, because they had stars, all the Star-Belly Sneetches Would brag, "We're the best kind of Sneetch on the beaches." With their snoots in the air, they would sniff and they'd snort “We'll have nothing to do with the Plain-Belly sort!" And whenever they met some, when they were out walking, They'd hike right on past them without even talking. When the Star-Belly children went out to play ball, Could a Plain-Belly get in the game...? Not at all. You could only play if your bellies had stars And the Plain-Belly children had none upon thars. When the Star-Belly Sneetches had frankfurter roasts Or picnics or parties or marshmallow toasts, They never invited the Plain-Belly Sneetches. They left them out cold, in the dark of the beaches. They kept them away. Never let them come near. And that's how they treated them year after year. Then ONE day, it seems...while the Plain-Belly Sneetches Were moping and doping alone on the beaches, Just sitting there wishing their bellies had stars... A stranger zipped up in the strangest of cars! "My friends," he announced in a voice clear and keen, "My name is Sylvester McMonkey McBean. And I've heard of your troubles. I've heard you're unhappy. But I can fix that. I'm the Fix-it-Up Chappie. I've come here to help you. I have what you need. And my prices are low. And I work at great speed. And my work is one hundred per cent guaranteed!" Then, quickly, Sylvester McMonkey McBean Put together a very peculiar machine. And he said, "You want stars like a Star-Belly Sneetch...? My friends, you can have them for three dollars each!”
    “Just pay me your money and hop right aboard!" So they clambered inside. Then the big machine roared And it clonked. And it bonked. And it jerked. And it berked And it bopped them about. But the thing really worked! When the Plain-Belly Sneetches popped out, they had stars! They actually did. They had stars upon thars! Then they yelled at the ones who had stars from the start, "We're exactly like you! You can't tell us apart. We're all just the same, now, you snooty old smarties! And now we can go to your frankfurter parties." "Good grief!" groaned the ones who had stars at the first. "We're still the best Sneetches and they are the worst. But, now, how in the world will we know," they all frowned, "If which kind is what, or the other way round?" Then up came McBean with a very sly wink And he said, "Things are not quite as bad as you think. So you don't know who's who. That’s perfectly true. But come with me, friends. Do you know what I'll do? I'll make you, again, the best Sneetches on beaches And all it will cost you is ten dollars eaches.” Belly stars are no longer in style," said McBean. "What you need is a trip through my Star-Off machine. This wondrous contraption will take off your stars So you won't look like Sneetches who have them on thars." And that handy machine Working very precisely Removed all the stars from their tummies quite nicely. Then, with snoots in the air, they paraded about And they opened their beaks and they let out a shout, "We know who is who! Now there isn't a doubt. The best kind of Sneetches are Sneetches without!" Then, of course, those with stars all got frightfully mad. To be wearing a star now was frightfully bad. Then, of course, old Sylvester McMonkey McBean Invited them into his Star-Off Machine. Then, of course from then on, as you probably guess, Things really got into a horrible mess. All the rest of that day, on those wild screaming beaches, The Fix-it-Up Chappie kept fixing up Sneetches. Off again! On again!
    In again! Out again! Through the machines they raced round and about again, Changing their stars every minute or two. They kept paying money. They kept running through Until neither the Plain nor the Star-Bellies knew Whether this one was that one...or that one was this one Or which one was what one...or what one was who. Then, when every last cent Of their money was spent, The Fix-it-Up Chappie packed up And he went. And he laughed as he drove In his car up the beach, "They never will learn. No. You can't teach a Sneetch!" But McBean was quite wrong. I'm quite happy to say The Sneetches got really quite smart on that day, The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches. That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars And whether they had one, or not, upon thars.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd September 2020), Constance (28th August 2020), Satori (24th October 2020)

6. Link to Post #584
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 times in 2,230 posts

Carl Heneghan is a clinical epidemiologist with expertise in evidence-based medicine, research methods, and evidence synthesis.

He is Director of the NIHR SPCR Evidence Synthesis Working Group a collaboration of nine primary care departments across UK universities. He set up and directs the Oxford COVID Evidence Service, has over 400 peer-reviewed publications (current H Index 67); published 95 systematic reviews. He is Editor in Chief of BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine, and Editor of the Catalogue of Bias.

Here is Carl Heneghan on the subject of masks, addressing Ireland's Senate's Special Committee on the Covid-19 response.

2.5 minutes long.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2020), Gwin Ru (29th August 2020), Holly Lindin (31st August 2020), mountain_jim (28th August 2020), Peace in Oz (20th September 2020)

8. Link to Post #585
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,741 times in 8,385 posts

Face masks make you stupid

Why face masks are a form of dehumanisation
    By
    Patrick Fagan

28 July, 2020

https://thecritic.co.uk/face-masks-make-you-stupid/

In Joost Meerloo’s analysis of false confessions and totalitarian regimes, The Rape of the Mind, he coins a phrase for the ‘dumbing down’ of critical resistance – menticide. “In the totalitarian regime,” he wrote, “the doubting, inquisitive, and imaginative mind has to be suppressed. The totalitarian slave is only allowed to memorise, to salivate when the bell rings.”

Neolithic man had a similar problem dealing with his livestock. Homo sapiens’ success has relied not insignificantly on cattle – their dairy, meat, leather and manure. Yet the cow’s ancestor, the auroch, was quite a different beast. It was fast, aggressive and dangerous – hardly conducive to be corralled into predictable channels of behaviour. So, about 10,500 years ago, man started to deliberately breed the most docile aurochs for domestication.

The key word here is docile, which comes from the Latin docere, meaning “to teach” (as does, say, ‘doctorate’ and ‘document’). Being docile means being compliant and following commands, which means submitting to a system of thought.

Whereas animals, however, typically need to be bred to have a higher level of reasoning to be taught commands, human beings, already being quite smart, need to be dumbed down. You won’t disobey an order if you lack the cognitive ability to question it. This is particularly pertinent to the smooth running of a modern world system which relies on millions of individual souls, each with their own nuanced life history and perspective, thinking and acting in the same way.

The empirical literature has shown that compliance and suggestibility are negatively related to intelligence (e.g., Gudjonsson, 1991). In consumer psychology, there is even a technique called ‘disrupt-then-reframe’: bamboozle people first and they’ll be more likely to buy what you’re selling (Davis & Knowles, 1999). Ultimately, the common denominator for increasing suggestibility is switching off executive function in the prefrontal cortex – disabling the superego, the conscience, the internal monologue. Without Jiminy Cricket on his shoulder, Pinocchio would never have become a real boy – he would have always remained a puppet. Modern society is shot through with things that make us similarly dumb (literally, unable to speak).

The effect of television, for example, as Meerloo wrote, is to “catch the mind directly, giving people no time for calm, dialectical conversation with their own minds.” The mind-numbing, irrational effect of visual communication has been recognised throughout history. Not for nothing did religions talk about the word of God and forbid graven images. Unsurprisingly, empirical studies showing that watching television makes you stupid in both the short- and long-term (Hoang et al., 2016; Lillard & Peterson, 2011)

. . .continue reading > . . . . https://thecritic.co.uk/face-masks-make-you-stupid/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

graciousb (1st September 2020), greybeard (28th August 2020), pueblo (28th August 2020), wondering (30th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #586
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

A mask like this was already posted somewhere back in time, but I can't find it now. This is next level insanity.

Not sure if I should be laughing, crying, or raging. What a crazy world this has become.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mask_nonsense984e942f35e0349ce84152f.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	44159

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidho.../#2484720e1ab5
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

greybeard (30th August 2020), pueblo (30th August 2020), wondering (30th August 2020)

12. Link to Post #587
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,423 times in 21,109 posts

🌐 http://tinyurl.com/Mask-Poll-2020
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/UnhealthyMasks
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/WHO-Unmasked
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/WhyFaceMasksDoNotWork
    🌐 tinyurl.com/Anti-Masks-Debate (Excellent Video!)

🌐 tinyurl.com/WinkIfYouKnowMasksAreBS

⚠️ tinyurl.com/Mondkapjes-Werken-Niet

"Anti-Maskers" Respond To Their Viral Video - Ending the Debate with Facts & Figures

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hNdqgOVikPf1

Source

We understand the claims made in our previous video wasn’t substantiated with enough data! So here we are trying to explain to you’ll what the reality of the situation is and the reason behind making that video. The lack of awareness in our country with the fabricated narrative has to be debunked if we wish to have any sort of freedom or progress in the future. Making things mandatory is not about our health it’s about changing the fabric of human society! There is no concrete scientific evidence for it or any data showing that it’s made a difference! It’s only making things go from bad to worse! It’s our responsibility as well informed citizens to bring this message out for our fellow citizens! Please watch, share, question and do your own research apart from the mainstream narrative!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st August 2020 at 15:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (31st August 2020), greybeard (30th August 2020), pueblo (31st August 2020), wondering (30th August 2020)

14. Link to Post #588
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Peter Hitchens: There's a great contempt for freedom.

Columnist Peter Hitchens has told talkRADIO of the sense of irony that Brits would be angry over freedom of speech due to the BBC's ruling of Rule Britannia, but not be angry over face masks.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd September 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st September 2020), graciousb (1st September 2020), pueblo (31st August 2020)

16. Link to Post #589
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

I started to grow my beard again and was wondering if it could be used as a facemask?
    It seems to be quite effective at masking my face.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (31st August 2020)

18. Link to Post #590
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Personally I have no strong feeling either way about whether to wear a mask or not. However, if I did have to take a view at all it would be that under no circumstances should they be mandated. Well informed persons should be able to make a sensible choice, for themselves.

The two doctors who signed off on this newspaper cutting are FRCS, an abbreviation for Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, the highest award that a Medical Royal College bestows on its members. In short, they know their stuff

Thanks for that. For anyone interested that letter was printed in the Daily Telegraph 1st August 2020 and it appears to be legit, not that there was doubt, but always good to have confirmation.

Link to letter on PressReader.com

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-d...82175063452156

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st September 2020), Franny (2nd September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), Tintin (1st September 2020)

20. Link to Post #591
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Russel Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy

https://www.sott.net/article/434290-...to-the-Healthy

Part of this article is translated in french with title "The mortal danger of face masks" and I am going to hand it out in a local town and in the postbox of doctors. I have a difficult time to cross so many persons walking around with masks in the streets and not questioning them about it. They mostly do it under the threat of receiving a fine or to play it safe. Especially disturbing is the lack of debate in society about the uncertainty if the children will have to wear a mask all day in the classes that are about to resume. What a regression of freedom and without doubt a traumatic memory it will be for this generation.
    Last edited by Philippe; 1st September 2020 at 20:29.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Franny (2nd September 2020), greybeard (1st September 2020), thepainterdoug (1st September 2020)

22. Link to Post #592
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The actual reason for widespread use of masks is NOT to prevent you from getting COVID. It is to prevent YOU from spreading COVID to someone else in case you are carrying the virus. It is the opposite of what most people think.

If you are COVID+ you are spreading the virus to other people when you do not wear a mask whether or not you are aware of symptoms. There is an incubation period so you can be infected and spreading the virus for several days before your symptoms actually present themselves.

I just do not understand why this is so difficult for people to at lease sympathize with... forgive my frustration.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I do not, and I tell people not to bother.

The surgical masks are designed to keep you from "speaking moistly" on people. They are designed to keep the user from spitting out germ laden particles onto others. The blue inner material is different from the white outer material for this purpose. The proper usage is to put one on, conduct your immediate business where you want to keep your "moistness" from getting onto the subject, then immediately discarded.

Healthcare workers and sick people should be the only ones wearing them - to prevent the spread of their germs (Healthcare workers are also of greatest risk of having infection but not knowing it - they need the masks for this purpose as well)

The issues with wearing them are these: You get a false sense of security - viruses can just as easily get into your eyes -- so if you are going to wear a mask, might as well wear a blindfold too, else you aren't really doing much.

Wearing a mask all day just collects spit and germs that you are constantly breathing through - this is gross and not hygienic - they are intended for shorter term use.

Wearing a mask makes your face sweat and itch -- this greatly increases your chances of touching your face to adjust it and scratch the itches, and if you also wear gloves, I bet you don't wash your gloves all the time --- they're just collecting dirt and germs that you will touch your face with - gross and unhelpful.

So no, I do not and will not wear masks for logical reasoning of understanding what they do and don't do. My take is they are generally unhelpful and may increase your risk.

I'm not sure who these "scientists" are that say you should be wearing them (as per the linked article) ... almost all healthcare experts and doctors in Canada are recommending against wearing them.

23. Link to Post #593
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What about all the nurses and doctors who wear them?

Also, face masks were never meant to be worn for long periods of time...

If you need to go to the grocery store, just wear a mask as a precaution to not spread the virus just in case you were exposed. By the time you show symptoms you’ve been spreading the virus for at least a couple days.

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

Russel Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy

https://www.sott.net/article/434290-...to-the-Healthy

Part of this article is translated in french with title "The mortal danger of face masks" and I am going to hand it out in a local town and in the postbox of doctors. I have a difficult time to cross so many persons walking around with masks in the streets and not questioning them about it. They mostly do it under the threat of receiving a fine or to play it safe. Especially disturbing is the lack of debate in society about the uncertainty if the children will have to wear a mask all day in the classes that are about to resume. What a regression of freedom and without doubt a traumatic memory it will be for this generation.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (19th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #594
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    The actual reason for widespread use of masks is NOT to prevent you from getting COVID. It is to prevent YOU from spreading COVID to someone else in case you are carrying the virus. It is the opposite of what most people think.

If you are COVID+ you are spreading the virus to other people when you do not wear a mask whether or not you are aware of symptoms. There is an incubation period so you can be infected and spreading the virus for several days before your symptoms actually present themselves.

I just do not understand why this is so difficult for people to at lease sympathize with... forgive my frustration.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I do not, and I tell people not to bother.

The surgical masks are designed to keep you from "speaking moistly" on people. They are designed to keep the user from spitting out germ laden particles onto others. The blue inner material is different from the white outer material for this purpose. The proper usage is to put one on, conduct your immediate business where you want to keep your "moistness" from getting onto the subject, then immediately discarded.

Healthcare workers and sick people should be the only ones wearing them - to prevent the spread of their germs (Healthcare workers are also of greatest risk of having infection but not knowing it - they need the masks for this purpose as well)

The issues with wearing them are these: You get a false sense of security - viruses can just as easily get into your eyes -- so if you are going to wear a mask, might as well wear a blindfold too, else you aren't really doing much.

Wearing a mask all day just collects spit and germs that you are constantly breathing through - this is gross and not hygienic - they are intended for shorter term use.

Wearing a mask makes your face sweat and itch -- this greatly increases your chances of touching your face to adjust it and scratch the itches, and if you also wear gloves, I bet you don't wash your gloves all the time --- they're just collecting dirt and germs that you will touch your face with - gross and unhelpful.

So no, I do not and will not wear masks for logical reasoning of understanding what they do and don't do. My take is they are generally unhelpful and may increase your risk.

I'm not sure who these "scientists" are that say you should be wearing them (as per the linked article) ... almost all healthcare experts and doctors in Canada are recommending against wearing them.
    Asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic people are not coughing, sneezing, excreting mucous, etc. which prompted the WHO to actually claim that there is little evidence of asymptomatic people actually spreading the virus. I know that that didn't align with the "narrative" and their statement has been debated, but it aligns with the fact that viruses require quite a "personal" transfer from person to person from within droplets that originate from coughing, sneezing, or mucous from nose or eyes.

Keep in mind, that at the time I wrote that (several months ago), the mask "narrative" was 100% different - it was being claimed by the politicians and "experts" that you need to wear masks to protect yourself at that time. The narrative has now 100% flipped, as though the use of masks was the only variable that could not be changed, despite the scores of scientific peer reviewed articles in scientific publications that studied masks effects on viral spreading, indicating that it probably isn't effective.

One of the best ways to prevent transmission as was initially told to us, was to "not touch your face" - remember that one? It was preached consistently until the mask mandates started coming in. I have noticed that now not a word is said on that ... why? I'm not sure but I do know it opposes the apparent desired narrative that we "must" wear masks, just like the flip on the reasoning. Its interesting when you analyze it completely objectively.

Let's get back to "not touching your face". When you wear a mask you touch your face usually a few times per minute to scratch an itch, adjust the positioning, habit, etc. This is probably a 10x to 100x more often than not wearing one. Why is this fact along with the fact that as they preached earlier this year, "not touching your face is the best way to avoid getting it" not a major contradiction that needs to be put to scrutiny? Is it because virtue signalling is so effective these days that humans will easily try to police other humans with it, reducing the effort that is needed for total compliance with the narrative? It looks that way to me ...

If you prefer to wear a mask, and you think it is the best thing for you, go for it. I wouldn't be so presumptuous to tell people what they can and can not do.

If I do get it and need to be around people, I have no issues wearing a mask.

“We have a number of reports from countries who are doing very detailed contact tracing. They’re following asymptomatic cases, they’re following contacts and they’re not finding secondary transmission onward. It’s very rare ..."
    -- Dr Kerkhove, WHO
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 4th September 2020 at 21:16.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

earthdreamer (23rd September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), Patient (4th September 2020), pueblo (4th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #595
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,816 times in 4,381 posts

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2020), DaveToo (25th September 2020), earthdreamer (23rd September 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd September 2020), fifi (20th September 2020), greybeard (20th September 2020), justntime2learn (19th September 2020), mountain_jim (20th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th September 2020), sunwings (24th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #596
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (22nd September 2020), JohanB (22nd September 2020), justntime2learn (23rd September 2020), pueblo (22nd September 2020)

31. Link to Post #597
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

This is beyond insane trying to keep a mask on a 19 month baby. Then cacelling the flight moments before departure.

WestJet flight cancelled after dispute over whether 19-month-old passenger should wear mask. "I was so shocked, the parents never raised their voices, they never got angry with the attendants, they were just trying to reason with them," said a witness.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

DaveToo (25th September 2020), Gracy (23rd September 2020), greybeard (23rd September 2020), justntime2learn (23rd September 2020)

33. Link to Post #598
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The face mask discussion

MAGA Crowd Boos GOP Lt Gov Pushing Masks!

Ohio Lt Gov booed by Trump crowd for pushing masks. But Trump campaign manager Parscale & Trump is even more out of touch. He’s allowed Big Tech to gag Trump’s base on social media, now he trying to sell them masks. Make America Gagged Again?

34. Link to Post #599
    Language
    Thanks

Source

Why do governments of the world REFUSE to make "predictive models" about the real consequences aka psychological & physical "after effects" when applying those new (Draconian Tyrannical Orwellian-style) "C0VID Rules, Regulations, Insensitives (unconstitutional) "Emergency Laws"?
    • The Scamdemic is a Global IQ test. The human race is failing miserably at the moment

• To me, wearing a mask is being complicit in a HUGE FEAR MONGER DECEPTION to virtue signal and help the LIES to continue endlessly ... To help the RIGGED Technocratic Computer Model Scare Tactics ... A symbol that ultimately end up being worse than wearing a swastika in the 1930s

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (25th September 2020), pueblo (24th September 2020), rgray222 (24th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #600
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [*]To me, wearing a mask is being complicit in a HUGE FEAR MONGER DECEPTION to virtue signal and help the LIES to continue endlessly ... To help the RIGGED Technocratic Computer Model Scare Tactics ... A symbol that ultimately end up being worse than wearing a swastika in the 1930s
    I have (eventually) come around to this view that wearing a mask is (a) giving my consent for the BS that is happening and (b) making me complicit in the roll out of said BS.

Starting tomorrow I will no longer wear a mask in public places etc.

If you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DaveToo (25th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2020), justntime2learn (24th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 52 LastLast