+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Dr Fauci "sealed indictment"

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Default Re: Dr Fauci "sealed indictment"

Dear Fellow Aspirant. Please do watch Dr. Judy Mikovits, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Dr. Rashid Buttar. Any videos featuring them will explain a lot of the so much that is evident to many here on Avalon, there and everywhere that free speech exists.

I'd love to see a documentary featuring all of the controllers around trump rolling their eyes at some of the accurate, yet unapproved truths and all of the abject stupidities that come from his conferences and tweets. He was neutered a long time ago, as have all selected presidents since JFK, but there have to be a lot of us who enjoy that he still sneaks in those truths every now and then.

He most likely hasn't checked his nut sack lately, but such an insecure being is a very helpful asset at times, even as predictable as he is. If an actor can cuddle Fauci's testes so openly, as pitt just did on SNL, trump will be aware of the delicacy needed to remove him. We'll see. We can dream. We can project, but we have more important things to do now.

The hilarious thing is trump is often forgetful of his condition, though progressively less so as this plan moves on. However, considering the alternative selection from the last election, the election of a monstrous creature called hillary, this all had to happen sometime. Might as well be now.

I have friends, many veterans, doctors, scientists, christians, home schooling parents who are, to me, surprisingly comforted by the events unfolding as they are, with Fauci, Gates, Redfield, etc. being only a small part of it all.

Thank goodness most of my friends who are aware of Fauci, Gates and the pharma, political, military criminals do not pay any attention to all of the crap like the invisible indictments and all of the Q junk, likely an en-es-ay/etc.production. (Coodos to the grounded crew here for moving that silly mind f#*k to a more private space.) Promise prompting and emotional manipulation are doctoral degrees of the parasitic class, which is a subset of the advertising cockroach clan, or is that the cockroach advertising clan....I do know that they hate each other.

It's been a revealing series of years seeing so many people gear up, reconnect to and surpass their old schooling abilities, and quickly, quite accurately with so much experience and insight assess current conditions. That is a good feeling, knowing we are not so quite alone.

I thoroughly do appreciate so many here who take the time to assess the world and relay their insights. You have saved me So Much Time!

I'm going to have fun on the trampoline now and run with my great, stupendous dog.
    Last edited by Hym; 28th April 2020 at 23:47.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th April 2020), Elainie (28th April 2020), Jackson (20th May 2020), onawah (28th April 2020), T Smith (29th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

We have enemies within our midst. That we need to learn about now,
    They are evil in every way as regards to our existence. And they need to be stopped,
    Please check them out.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Truly we are in remarkable times. The wickedness of those in power is exposed by many! Thank you Onowah for the clip of Dr. Judy Mikovits, explaining that Covid19, and most of our modern epidemics are actually caused by dirty, contaminated vaccines. My holistic medicine professor told me this more than 12 years ago now, at the time I had doubts, but no longer.
    We have "upgraded" and "tweeked" virus after virus, mixed them with DNA, RNA, and strains of cancer from mice and monkeys, and, God help us, aborted fetuses, added toxic forms of mercury and aluminum, plus ???! And injected this nightmarish mixture directly into newborn babies bloodstreams.
    No wonder mystery diseases, among humans and animals are at record highs. But some researchers, and some some Doctors, as well as parents, patients, and wise animal owners and breeders have caught on. You are so, so right, Onowah, THE CAT IS NO WHERE NEAR THE BAG!
    For many of us.
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge and your research. Blessings to you!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Green Futures For This Post:

Hym (29th April 2020), onawah (29th April 2020), T Smith (29th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    At this point I'm not sure which is worse.

Hope or fear or confidence in surviving being doomed.

If I take each one of those energetically, it tears my heart bits.
    Love you norman, have some
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th May 2020), Hym (29th April 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Has anyone heard anything about this, too good to be true I suppose!

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Has anyone heard anything about this, too good to be true I suppose!

Viking
    I posted it earlier Viking as did others.
    Its partly true its relating to specific paper. Its a step forward but short of victory.
    You could look for more on it.
    Think Its in the News thread.

Chris

Here you go Viking
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1356246

And where it comes from

https://c-vine.com/blog/2020/04/24/w...vaccine-fraud/
    Last edited by greybeard; 19th May 2020 at 15:41.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th May 2020), Eric J (Viking) (19th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Our GENOCIDAL PLOTTERS know all about the SUN keeping us healthy. That is why they drive a stake between us and healthy activity. THEY WISH US DEAD AND SOON.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3