+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dr Fauci "sealed indictment"

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Dr Fauci "sealed indictment"

Thank You Luke, that little trump dance made me laugh, and a little comic relief never hurts. Especially when talking about serious things.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd April 2020), pueblo (23rd April 2020), Yvanka (25th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I apologize if I have missed this, but I am wondering why Dr. Fauci is still there?

Is Trump just keeping him close by to keep an eye on him at this point?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2020), BMJ (24th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2020), happyuk (29th April 2020), Hym (24th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (23rd April 2020), pueblo (23rd April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

While we are bashing Fauci (and rightly so) listen to what Dr. Judy Mikovits has to say about him...

The Truth About Fauci by Dr Judy Mikovits (April-2020)

Just under 8 mins.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2020), BMJ (24th April 2020), ClearWater (23rd April 2020), earthdreamer (29th April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd April 2020), Franny (24th April 2020), Gemma13 (23rd April 2020), Krist (23rd April 2020), onawah (24th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), Savannah (24th April 2020), Yvanka (25th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Good stuff, Onawah. Thanks for the info. I take 8-10 000 IU per day. I've not had the flu for 15 years (and no shots, either, although I will be getting one next fall in time for the virus season.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

I don't understand why, given all the evidence that is showing how dangerous vaccines are (including seasonal flu shots), that you would be getting a flu shot next fall.
    Have you seen this:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1352969
    Or the posts from 4/23/20 starting here?: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1352908
    Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Good stuff, Onawah. Thanks for the info. I take 8-10 000 IU per day. I've not had the flu for 15 years (and no shots, either, although I will be getting one next fall in time for the virus season.

Brian
    Last edited by onawah; 24th April 2020 at 05:46.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), East Sun (29th April 2020), greybeard (24th April 2020), pueblo (24th April 2020), Yvanka (25th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote But this is just more of the internet-meme "sealed indictments" lore. Like NESARA, it's always going to happen next Monday. I wish it were true, and I respect and appreciate your enthusiasm, but it simply isn't.
    Is NESARA good? Here's an eye opening take on things that are potentially happening right now.

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/...-of-the-beast/

"NESARA began with Saint Germain. This is the event has been in the works throughout all of human history...

...It’s said that NESARA was secretly passed by the US Congress on March 9, 2000. The military forced Bill Clinton to sign it into law under threat.

Yes, the military. The ones who are behind the entire worldwide QAnon movement and are part of the second beast system. They actually forced Clinton, a dark cabalist who is part of the first beast system, to sign NESARA into law.

...The faction behind NESARA and GESARA consider themselves to be working for the light; the system that is in opposition to the cabal. But, remember how we discussed that it’s not “bad vs. good” but “bad vs. evil?” Just because the false prophet system is taking down the Antichrist system doesn’t make the false prophet system good; although it sure will sound like it when it’s presented to us.

These people are now working directly with Donald Trump to bring about the new worldwide quantum financial system. Most of the people working to defeat the cabal and “end the Fed (Federal Reserve Banking system)” are in the US military. Since NESARA failed in 2001, they decided that there was no sense in unveiling it to the people until the dark cabalists were first removed from power.

This is exactly what Trump and QAnon are now doing, along with the assistance of other Alliance countries such as Russia and China. There are many others.

Events are now in line with Biblical prophecy."
    Last edited by Soullight; 24th April 2020 at 08:58.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Quote But this is just more of the internet-meme "sealed indictments" lore. Like NESARA, it's always going to happen next Monday. I wish it were true, and I respect and appreciate your enthusiasm, but it simply isn't.
    Is NESARA good? Here's an eye opening take on things that are potentially happening right now.

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/...-of-the-beast/

"NESARA began with Saint Germain. This is the event has been in the works throughout all of human history...

...The faction behind NESARA and GESARA consider themselves to be working for the light; the system that is in opposition to the cabal. But, remember how we discussed that it’s not “bad vs. good” but “bad vs. evil?” Just because the false prophet system is taking down the Antichrist system doesn’t make the false prophet system good; although it sure will sound like it when it’s presented to us.

These people are now working directly with Donald Trump to bring about the new worldwide quantum financial system. Most of the people working to defeat the cabal and “end the Fed (Federal Reserve Banking system)” are in the US military. Since NESARA failed in 2001, they decided that there was no sense in unveiling it to the people until the dark cabalists were first removed from power.

This is exactly what Trump and QAnon are now doing, along with the assistance of other Alliance countries such as Russia and China. There are many others.

Events are now in line with Biblical prophecy."
    Hi Soullight

Interesting interpretations from snippets of the Bible...

I cannot see how the economy can recover after all this, it is close to collapse as we speak so surely something has got to happen... It would be great if this would come to be, I know Kerry has her own info and thoughts on this and is pushing various info out there. For the benefit of the planet I pray that something like Nesara will happen.

Would be great to watch Bill eat his hat, not to gloat but to celebrate for the occasion.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), ClearWater (24th April 2020), wondering (28th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

... These documents exist only in the paranoid fever dreams of those who wish harm on decent, honest and hard working professionals like Fauci ...
    You have got to be kidding, right? There's a saying going around "Fauci talks, Bill Gates pays." Perhaps you've heard it.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), onawah (16th May 2020), Savannah (24th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Dr. Fauci walked back death rate in New England Journal of Medicine paper while telling Trump to "shut down" country. My take
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), ClearWater (24th April 2020), Krist (24th April 2020), Sadieblue (24th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Perhaps other advisors were driving the heavy shutdown agenda ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    For the benefit of the planet I pray that something like Nesara will happen.

Would be great to watch Bill eat his hat, not to gloat but to celebrate for the occasion.
    Timing, it's all about the timing.

NESARA can't finally be put into place until the mass arrests go down. The patriots must be in firm control first. Word from reliable insiders has it that the rumor of high level arrests occurring presently is just a brilliant head fake to keep the deep state elites in a state of panic, and on their heels. Right where we want them!

The actual arrests have always been slated to begin after the U.S. 2020 elections, when Trump is finally free to unveil the master plan.

Just when they begin to feel safe, Dr. Fauci amongst them, is when the hammer will fall. Boom!

Look for the dominoes beginning to fall by the tail end of 2021, early 2022 at the latest. If all goes as planned, NESARA would be gradually rolled out starting in 2023.

Bill, start marinating that hat!

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    For the benefit of the planet I pray that something like Nesara will happen.

Timing, it's all about the timing.

NESARA can't finally be put into place until the mass arrests go down. The patriots must be in firm control first. Word from reliable insiders has it that the rumor of high level arrests occurring presently is just a brilliant head fake to keep the deep state elites in a state of panic, and on their heels. Right where we want them!

The actual arrests have always been slated to begin after the U.S. 2020 elections, when Trump is finally free to unveil the master plan.

Just when they begin to feel safe, Dr. Fauci amongst them, is when the hammer will fall. Boom!

Look for the dominoes beginning to fall by the tail end of 2021, early 2022 at the latest. If all goes as planned, NESARA would be gradually rolled out starting in 2023.

Bill, start marinating that hat!
    Well, NESARA never was going to happen, and never will happen. That's internet fantasyland, and always has been. So my hat is perfectly safe (and so am I! ) regarding that.

But Fauci in prison.... not as flat-out impossible as NESARA, but still extremely close to a zero probability.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2020), ClearWater (24th April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (24th April 2020), Franny (28th April 2020), kudzy (24th April 2020), pueblo (24th April 2020), Sadieblue (24th April 2020), Satori (28th April 2020), Sophocles (24th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (25th April 2020), Yoda (24th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

The cat is no longer anywhere even near the bag.

0.03% chance of dying from Covid-19 in California?

BREAKING! This ER Doctor Just NUKED Fauci's Pandemic Fraud Straight to Hell!

Dr. Erickson, DO Accelerated Urgent Care, Bakersfield, CA Full press conference: https://youtu.be/xfLVxx_lBLU
    Press conference credit 23 ABC News KERO

Full press conference here..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    "decent, honest and hard working professionals like Fauci"
    HUH???
    What planet are you living on?
    decent, honest and hard working professionals like Fauci - and anyone else who makes Trump look like an emperor standing naked in the street.
    Have you any proof to back up your insinuation?

What has the man ever done that would lead you to question my assessment?

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can hardly believe you actually asked this, but supposing you are actually sincere and unaware I will play along...
    Though if the following isn't enough for you, then I suggest you do a search on Avalon for "Dr. Fauci" yourself.
    And if you still want to refute so much clear evidence, please ask someone else to prove it to you.
    Start here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353834
    https://truepundit.com/exclusive-rob...faucis-agency/
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353813
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353465
    Then look at the next post in this very thread.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    "decent, honest and hard working professionals like Fauci"
    HUH???
    What planet are you living on?
    decent, honest and hard working professionals like Fauci - and anyone else who makes Trump look like an emperor standing naked in the street.
    Have you any proof to back up your insinuation?

What has the man ever done that would lead you to question my assessment?

B.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th April 2020 at 22:02.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (28th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

I liked the explanation of Fauci's behavior given in the second part of this mp3:
    https://prn.fm/gary-null-show-plague...emic-04-24-20/

Two powerful presentations by Dr. Judy Mikovits. I only heard of her recently and she assuages many of my concerns for our human race, as a fearless scientist exposing insidious fraud of the profiteering medical system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czwdEuqBhZM
    COVID-19
    Dr. Judy Mikovits Talks About Corona Virus and the Plague of Corruption
    27,629 views•Feb 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1h...pU&app=desktop
    #COVID19 is caused by vaccines | Dr Judy Mikovits, PhD
    Unlisted
    31,678 views•Apr 23, 2020

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2020), ClearWater (29th April 2020), Green Futures (29th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), onawah (28th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No surprise those videos are already gone with this message: "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    The cat is no longer anywhere even near the bag.

0.03% chance of dying from Covid-19 in California?

BREAKING! This ER Doctor Just NUKED Fauci's Pandemic Fraud Straight to Hell!

Dr. Erickson, DO Accelerated Urgent Care, Bakersfield, CA Full press conference: https://youtu.be/xfLVxx_lBLU
    Press conference credit 23 ABC News KERO

Full press conference here..

Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (29th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), pueblo (28th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

The Dr Erickson video has been reuploaded here. (It'll be in the Avalon Library soon. )

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th April 2020), ClearWater (29th April 2020), earthdreamer (29th April 2020), East Sun (16th May 2020), Elainie (28th April 2020), Gwin Ru (29th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), onawah (28th April 2020), pueblo (28th April 2020), Tigger (28th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Why did the videos above get removed? Who is/was on them? Were these the DR Erickson interviews?

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It says so right in the post above: "Dr. Erickson, DO Accelerated Urgent Care, Bakersfield, CA Full press conference".
    And you should be able to surmise why they were removed.
    Quote Posted by Waldo (here)
    Why did the videos above get removed? Who is/was on them? Were these the DR Erickson interviews?
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

happyuk (29th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast