+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What a mess...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Default What a mess...

It is my opinion that most have been groomed to not be able to even recognize the truth, even when they see it... So many desperate for truth, that they're paying others incredible amounts of money for them to continue to just peddle garbage essentially.. Picking and choosing what headlines they wish to share, which "professionals" they wish to present.. So long at it lines up with what they have already peddled..

People are not in any more a position of power of "true knowledge" with the alternate community, than they are with the MSM these days, because they're biting into the wrong stuff. They have the the tools at their fingertips literally, yet they're using them improperly, and there are many more than happy to take advantage of their ignorance.

While more are getting confused, they're just jumping from one "Alt media" source after another getting even MORE confused.

People STOP.. Let me help... IF you want real information.. GO TO THE SOURCE...

Look at what the military is ACTUALLY doing...
    ALL BRANCHES

Look at what agencies are actually doing...

Don't buy into the meme's, as there is a meme war happening to further confuse people...

Don't listen to "Markets", just watch your own funds.. And protect them if necessary..

Stay in control of your emotional reactions to the news, the alternate community.. Don't fight, use your energy to investigate. And investigate at the source, NOT the claims. Don't become the MSM, regurgitating fallacies... Find some claims that you want to know the truth on, and research those.. DO NOT overwhelm yourself.

Twitter is a mess right now.. But if you back up and avoid the "Traps" you can find some information that is fact based.. I suggest you start with the military links.. They are the front line in ANY war. And their homepages DO post true updates..

If we prove we can't even function without "going off the rails", they will have no choice but to keep us off the rails for our own protection, and I am not kidding.. An uneducated citizen is more of a threat to national security sometime than an outside enemy..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd April 2020 at 19:12.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), Bluegreen (23rd April 2020), DeDukshyn (22nd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Franny (22nd April 2020), Gemma13 (23rd April 2020), gini (23rd April 2020), gord (23rd April 2020), Gracy (22nd April 2020), Inaiá (22nd April 2020), Ioneo (23rd April 2020), Ivanhoe (23rd April 2020), jjjones (22nd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), Krist (23rd April 2020), Le Chat (23rd April 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd April 2020), Michi (22nd April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020), Stephanie (28th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), toppy (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Vangelo (22nd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What a mess...

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

ALL BRANCHES

I suggest you start with the military links.. They are the front line in ANY war. And their homepages DO post true updates..
    Could you (or someone else) please provide the links, thanks.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), toppy (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020), wondering (22nd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    Here's one thing.

Here's one thing as an example. I don't know what's going on here, but something curious to add. What exactly does Trump mean by "shooting down gunboats"? As far as I was aware, gunboats don't fly, unless he's talking drones here..
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), Bluegreen (23rd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), Kryztian (23rd April 2020), norman (22nd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), toppy (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020), wondering (22nd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

ALL BRANCHES

I suggest you start with the military links.. They are the front line in ANY war. And their homepages DO post true updates..
    Absolutely, I will be happy to! Give me a bit of time.. I am also doing yard work and only here when I am taking breaks.

UPDATE

These are not only the links to their pages, but also the page that takes you right to their top stories

Army
    https://www.army.mil/news

Navy
    https://www.navy.mil/listStories.asp?x=4Marines

Air Force
    https://www.af.mil/News/

Space Command
    https://www.spacecom.mil/MEDIA/NEWS-ARTICLES/

National Guard
    https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/

Army Reserves
    https://www.usar.army.mil/News/

Coast Guard
    https://www.news.uscg.mil/

DOD
    https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Listing/

DOJ
    https://www.justice.gov/news

NORAD
    https://www.norad.mil/Newsroom/

Pentagon
    https://www.defense.gov/

THANK YOU for asking..

I would suggest those in other countries tap into their own countries resources looking for the same information using whatever agencies they use to protect them.

Knowledge is power..

There are other sites one could also look into, such as the courts, to follow what is being actually processed, rather than what is being hyped.. But this is a start, and I do hope that people consider these links, rather than MSM, or twitter meme's and politics as usual. Because this is what is really going on. (Unless it's classified) And there is a lot here.. If one wants to spend the time to read it, and follow the outcomes of such things, as this is what is affecting whether we stay home or not.. NOT our local politicians.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd April 2020 at 21:32.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2020), gord (23rd April 2020), Ioneo (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), toppy (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Here's one thing.

Here's one thing as an example. I don't know what's going on here, but something curious to add. What exactly does Trump mean by "shooting down gunboats"? As far as I was aware, gunboats don't fly, unless he's talking drones here..

Don't know about 'boat' but a gunship can be a heavily armed helecopter.

A second of my nephews is out there now assisting the Americans with protecting shipping. Already lost one in Helmand in 2008.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), Bluegreen (23rd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), toppy (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Here's one thing.

Don't know about 'boat' but a gunship can be a heavily armed helecopter.

A second of my nephews is out there now assisting the Americans with protecting shipping. Already lost one in Helmand in 2008.
    This is why he gave the order...
    https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112658

If you have any more questions as to why he is doing what he is doing? I will happily share what I have found already, as there is a LOT to this story.. And people need to know the truth as to why we are being asked to stay home so their resources can be applied elsewhere... It is the least we can do.. There was a bioweapon released.. And we're at war.. Like WW2, everything else comes to a halt as you support the efforts. THAT is what freedom is all about.. And by fighting local governments over paranoia, people aren't helping.

We shot their commander(Iranian), and after that? They took out a passenger jet that belonged to Ukraine.. We are at war my friend.. And it has all been documented, if you know where to find it.. We did this in an air strike, and while I do not have the original information I found confirming this, it is all over the internet if you know where to look. The MSM brush over some things deliberately.. And go back to their little "Mockingbird" dance to keep us appeased.. And asleep...

It was : Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752- it has already made its way to wikipedia as actual information, but you can find this if you go back far enough on the military sites. I didn't collect those article links because I didn't think I would be sharing this kind of information.. But we need to stay united, not divided, and I guess I need to be proactive.. and do my part in that. By truly waking people up instead of patting them on the head as they share bogus memes. It is the best way I can help serve my country at this time of war.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrain...nes_Flight_752

There are images online or Iranian ships (Actual gunships- boats) clipping in front of American Naval ships.. Baiting them to fire. They're also doing this in the air, leaving jet wash in front of the pilots in open air space. VERY confrontational behaviors. The links are on the sites I provided .. explaining such things...

I wish your second cousin well, and hope for the best, and I Thank Him for being brave enough to step up.. Trump is doing his job as "Commander in Chief".. Don't let others convince you otherwise. The data tells the true story.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd April 2020 at 21:56.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2020), gord (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), Le Chat (23rd April 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), norman (22nd April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), toppy (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

There's a lot more to the Iranian situation than the US navy is going to put on their public website.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2020), gord (23rd April 2020), Ivanhoe (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), toppy (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    There's a lot more to the Iranian situation than the US navy is going to put on their public website.
    First, here is a link for those pilots "Egging on" our forces...
    https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112689

And a photo
    https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112658

And a link suggesting they're NOT the only ones (Iran), just "Egging on" American pilots, But Russia is getting involved... This Is getting much larger than anyone realizes..

Another
    https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112655

Russia in Canadian airs zone
    http://www.norad.mil/Newsroom/Articl...fication-zone/

US NAVY AND ROYAL AUSTRALIAN NAVY working together
    https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112716

Absolutely.. they're not going to give up advantages and operations, as it tips their hand to their capabilities... That's just common sense...

But there are other things that have happened, that people really aren't told, unless they look for it.. So I DID look for other things going on in other places, that may indicate we aren't getting the whole picture.. And I found a lot...

As you can see ALL the major countries are involved in what is going on right now..

An "Arsonist" started a fire in Ukraine for "FUN" he said, after he was caught.. The fire is in the "Hot Zone" from the Chernobyl radiation disaster.. While the original cloud dispersed when the disaster happened? All of that radiation that made the land toxic, has yet to become inert, and these fires are causing that radiation to go up into the atmosphere, carried by the wind and smoke.. This was no accident my friend, and radiation levels on the ground there are registering 16X more than normal..

While I did find the original news reports of such things? It would take forever to scroll back now to find them again.. But I did post it on my fb page shortly after it happened.. Does this seem like a "Coincidence" to you? This affects ALL of us.. And a such this isn't just "Americans facing restrictions imposed by their governments".. It isn't a NWO takeover. It's a war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_C...Zone_wildfires

It "Went" nuclear.. In a very round and about way... This is no NWO power grab, as the puppet masters are playing up, to scare everyone, it is a true war.. And it has been brewing for a very long time.. The coast of California, all the way up to Canada is full of radioactive waste from China.. We're getting it from the air.. And now a bioweapon..

If the NWO tries to slip in, in the middle of this? That would be a very BIG mistake on their part.

While there is a risk that some may try a power grab right now? You bet the military and Trump are aware of it. And if they try it, they too will be treated accordingly. As enemies of the state...

I just want people to stop buying the hype and support those that need it right now.. And I don't mean those posting meme's for Q.. I mean those supporting those agencies that are trying in earnest to stop human trafficking, organ harvesting, market manipulations such as OPEC, and everything else. This is a fight long overdue.. And we didn't start it.. But it was coming. And it may go one for a very long time..

People will eventually be told, rather than just given hints. But until then we CAN know the truth, if we know where to look. As I said before, I think people would panic. And so did those in charge.. So we aren't being given the true details.

It is our responsibility to know.. If we truly want to remain free. And if you follow the links you will get a clear picture of who is on what side... And while i still do not know all of the players, I am getting a much larger picture..

Given GM makes VEHICLES and not medical equipment.. And most that go onto ventilators do not survive? I would guess that the "Ventilators" "Trump is offering to "Allies" are a military vehicle of some sort. But that is a guess...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd April 2020 at 22:38.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,970 times in 4,054 posts

We shot their commander(Iranian), and after that? They took out a passenger jet that belonged to Ukraine.. We are at war my friend.. And it has all been documented, if you know where to find it.. We did this in an air strike, and while I do not have the original information I found confirming this, it is all over the internet if you know where to look. The MSM brush over some things deliberately.. And go back to their little "Mockingbird" dance to keep us appeased.. And asleep...
    There was a misfire against a civilian airliner, which the country admitted to within a matter of days.

The real "after that" was a disastrous strike at Ain al Assad airbase, and, in the plainest terms, wherever there are occupier forces anywhere from Syria to Afghanistan, they are now under threat at all times, and most of this is just by "the people". A full scale state response is not something occupier can survive.

Russian Air Force is buzzing the planes as Iranians do at sea.

I tend to agree with the main idea here that for instance, we are better off looking at orders from the White House, rather than the second or third story that "something happened". Same for the military. Except perhaps in this sense, it would also be foreign sources saying what happens there.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd April 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd April 2020), justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), silvanelf (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

.. It isn't a NWO takeover. It's a war. . . .
    You got that bit right.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

There was a misfire against a civilian airliner, which the country admitted to within a matter of days.

The real "after that" was a disastrous strike at Ain al Assad airbase, and, in the plainest terms, wherever there are occupier forces anywhere from Syria to Afghanistan, they are now under threat at all times, and most of this is just by "the people". A full scale state response is not something occupier can survive.

Russian Air Force is buzzing the planes as Iranians do at sea.

I tend to agree with the main idea here that for instance, we are better off looking at orders from the White House, rather than the second or third story that "something happened". Same for the military. Except perhaps in this sense, it would also be foreign sources saying what happens there.
    If you look back further Iran fired on American troops over there as well... and may have been firing at American's when they took down the jet..
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/07/w...ssiles-us.html

I am sure this showed up on one of the military sites as Trump openly spoke about it. This has been escalating for quite some time. It is very difficult to find the first punch and who threw it.. But we don't go assassinating commanders without good reasons. So there are some holes I am still filling in.. I am not claiming to have the entire puzzle.. So if you have information that can add to the true big picture please do add it..! I would truly appreciate it.

I can't say one or the other started the war.... But it is a war.. We have crushed Iran and China in the oil market.. It is playing out politically, financially, and militarily.. Meanwhile people are upset they're being asked to wear a mask for their own safety. I just know what I have found, and I am not relying on the main stream media or the alternate community for facts.

I believe if people only read the first page of this thread perhaps their stance on what they think they're seeing would change entirely. And perhaps they would stop fighting over silly things and ask "How can we help".. And they have already told us, STAY OUT OF THE WAY AND PROTECT YOURSELVES FROM BIOHAZARDS.. even THAT seems too difficult.. Sad really.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd April 2020 at 00:09.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DeeMetrios (23rd April 2020), Lilybee8 (23rd April 2020), Nel (23rd April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Perhaps it's just the peacenik in me, but Diz, why do you believe that the initial, and perhaps primary, source of our research should be a military website? Research about what kind of truth?

Did the military provide us truth about ufo's? Did the military provide us the truth about Iraq's 'weapons of mass destruction'? Did the military provide us the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Did the military provide us the truth about why NATO was offline on 9/11? Did the military provide us with the truth about the secret space program?

Sorry, the military is the last place I'd go to for the truth.

How's about trying Jon Rapaport's website for the truth? Or how's about the Corbett Report? Or perhaps Dark Journalist? How's about some spiritual truth websites?

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2020), Inaiá (26th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), silvanelf (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020), Violet3 (23rd April 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Perhaps it's just the peacenik in me, but Diz, why do you believe that the initial, and perhaps primary, source of our research should be a military website? Research about what kind of truth?

Did the military provide us truth about ufo's? Did the military provide us the truth about Iraq's 'weapons of mass destruction'? Did the military provide us the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Did the military provide us the truth about why NATO was offline on 9/11? Did the military provide us with the truth about the secret space program?

How's about trying Jon Rapaport's website for the truth? Or how's about the Corbett Report? Or perhaps Dark Journalist? How's about some spiritual truth websites?
    Good question, and a fair one.. And I will give you my answer...

The short answer is this..... I come from a long family line of military.. ALL of the men in my family have been in the military, up to, and including my generation.. One still is serving.. And another cousin just retired after serving 20 years at sea. And a few (Both of my uncles) went on to retire from the DOD after serving in the Navy. They have my respect as honorable men and women.

It is not their job to "Disclose" it is their job to defend and protect..

When you compare what the military shares with what the alternative media shares? We are talking about two different things. The alt media takes in information and evaluates it, and gives you their opinions followed up with examples, articles, shows, etc.. Much of it left to a persons findings.. And don't get me wrong some actually DO get real information. But if you want to skip four hours of videos and learn something, go straight to the source..

I am suggesting information for researchers, not for those wanting to learn what the researchers found. Essentially this information isn't for "Viewers" but for those presenting..

Most "Alts" take politics into consideration, money, corruption, and much of the time they're speculating and making good arguments. But really they're mostly taking what has been presented, or things they have found, and doing the same things I am.

I am not opposed to them, I am one of them,

In my opinion I trust the military, I think they're honorable. And while they're not allowed to tell us everything? It certainly is anything but a dog and pony show, they're held to a very strict code of behavior.. And what they do affects everything that the others in the Alt community are discussing..

YES, there may be a few good guys out there like DARKJOURNALST and a few others.. (Shout out!)

I am sharing some sources of good information for those that wanna know what is going on from the military perspective... from the military directly... Just sharing sources...

They're not at liberty to disclose classified material, nor are they going to tell the world about their advanced technology, their lives are on the line, and they're going to keep their advantages to themselves. "Loose lips sink ships" So they keep that close to the chest until it is no longer needed as a secret. And even then they keep it a secret so slower nations don't get a head start by learning about it. You need to talk to the government that thy work for if you want that kind of information. And you cannot fault the military for that. Offering their lives should be enough to gain your respect. They certainly have mine.

i am not dismissing anyone, or their methods, just sharing some of mine.. Considering we are at war, the military is a good place to get info. And while they're not going to reveal anti gravity on their sites? They will tell you who shot at them the day before.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd April 2020 at 07:14.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd April 2020), Gemma13 (23rd April 2020), gord (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (23rd April 2020), Le Chat (23rd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

My cousin is career Air Force and a commercial airline pilot. He's my age and has flown planes of all kinds for 40 years.

About seven years ago when I first became aware, through personal experience there actually were such things as "flying saucers" or ultra-dimensionals, I asked my cousin if he had ever seen a UFO. He is a genuine friend and we have known each other intimately for 58 years.

His reply was measured and slow. "No", he said, "I can't say that I have.

I couldn't believe my cousin lied to me. You can't tell me in forty plus years of flying he had never seen one. No way. It threw me for a loop until I spoke with my boyfriend about it. He pointed out the obvious.To take my cousin's reply literally. It was simply that my cousin could not say he had seen them.

He was bound by an oath.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (23rd April 2020), Krist (23rd April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), silvanelf (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    He was bound by an oath.
    Good story. I'm certain there are many, countless many, that have seen, heard, and know the truth. But oaths - exactly that. And their silence is not as simple as 'national security'. They know what could happen to them (and even their families) if they talked about it.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2020), justntime2learn (23rd April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Good question, and a fair one.. And I will give you my answer...

The short answer is this..... I come from a long family line of military.. ALL of the men in my family have been in the military, up to, and including my generation.. One still is serving.. And another cousin just retired after serving 20 years at sea. And a few (Both of my uncles) went on to retire from the DOD after serving in the Navy. They have my respect as honorable men and women.

It is not their job to "Disclose" it is their job to defend and protect..

When you compare what the military shares with what the alternative media shares? We are talking about two different things. The alt media takes in information and evaluates it, and gives you their opinions followed up with examples, articles, shows, etc.. Much of it left to a persons findings.. And don't get me wrong some actually DO get real information. But if you want to skip four hours of videos and learn something, go straight to the source..

I am suggesting information for researchers, not for those wanting to learn what the researchers found. Essentially this information isn't for "Viewers" but for those presenting..

Most "Alts" take politics into consideration, money, corruption, and much of the time they're speculating and making good arguments. But really they're mostly taking what has been presented, or things they have found, and doing the same things I am.

I am not opposed to them, I am one of them,

In my opinion I trust the military, I think they're honorable. And while they're not allowed to tell us everything? It certainly is anything but a dog and pony show, they're held to a very strict code of behavior.. And what they do affects everything that the others in the Alt community are discussing..

YES, there may be a few good guys out there like DARKJOURNALST and a few others.. (Shout out!)

I am sharing some sources of good information for those that wanna know what is going on from the military perspective... from the military directly... Just sharing sources...

They're not at liberty to disclose classified material, nor are they going to tell the world about their advanced technology, their lives are on the line, and they're going to keep their advantages to themselves. "Loose lips sink ships" So they keep that close to the chest until it is no longer needed as a secret. And even then they keep it a secret so slower nations don't get a head start by learning about it. You need to talk to the government that thy work for if you want that kind of information. And you cannot fault the military for that. Offering their lives should be enough to gain your respect. They certainly have mine.

i am not dismissing anyone, or their methods, just sharing some of mine.. Considering we are at war, the military is a good place to get info. And while they're not going to reveal anti gravity on their sites? They will tell you who shot at them the day before.
    Denise, I have the utmost respect for the men and women who serve in our defense forces. They risk far more than I ever have to protect what freedom we have, and for that I am grateful. My father served in Palestine after WW2. I would tend to agree that they will atleast honestly tell you who shot at them yesterday.

The way I look at it is, the military is like the masons,of which I was formerly a member. The low level ranks are some of the best people you'll ever meet. At the 'higher' levels is where they start to go astray, as entrenched interest groups, particularly psychopathic, satanic, mind controlled, take over. The command structures of both organizations is completely top down, authority cannot be questioned, procedures cannot be questioned, etc.

The military are relatively rigid, and its usefulness and quality, is highly dependent on the honorability and intelligence of its commanders. Further hindering the military's abilities is this 'classified' quagmire. The 'Classified' protocols have been unethically used to suppress and steal inventions via patent registrations. For instance, it goes as far as the suppression of energy efficiency inventions, I read somewhere that inventions with over 20% energy efficiency are automatically 'classified', thus not available to the public.

Although I don't blame most military for these classifications, I am sure they have a hand in it. So, I am sorry to say that I don't feel they are a trustworthy source of information.

And also you claim that we are currently at war? Who with, covid-19 or is it that prevailing fake false flag bush jr 'war on terror' that you are referring to?

I will tell you who are the most dangerous people to American freedom, it's the 'deep state' (and those who serve them) who propogated the mass murder of 9/11 and who currently using cloaked tr-3b's to burn California and are using weather modification tech to cause massive draughts in the USA. The military must be intimately involved in those travesties. And where is the Honor in that?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2020), Sadieblue (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

...And people need to know the truth as to why we are being asked to stay home so their resources can be applied elsewhere...
    Exactly.

....It is the least we can do.. There was a bioweapon released.. And we're at war.. Like WW2, everything else comes to a halt as you support the efforts. THAT is what freedom is all about.. And by fighting local governments over paranoia, people aren't helping... We are at war my friend.. And it has all been documented, if you know where to find it.. We did this in an air strike, and while I do not have the original information I found confirming this, it is all over the internet if you know where to look. The MSM brush over some things deliberately.. And go back to their little "Mockingbird" dance to keep us appeased.. And asleep...

But we need to stay united, not divided.....
    Hi Denise,

I agree, we need to stay united, but.... the peoples of North American and Europe are more divided now than ever before amid the COVID-19 outbreak. In the United States we are practically on the verge of civil war. If the populous commander and chief of the US is waging what appears from your post to be the nascent battles of another World War, he is not only fighting an enemy of the United States, but also globalist interests and the propagandist press corp. that shapes popular opinion. Why the pretext? Why not come out with what is going on so to align the public opinion in cooperation with the war effort?

After 9/11 there was unity. Regardless of politics, ideology, or party. 90% of the population in the US and World supported the President of the United States, even after the POTUS issued a threatening ultimatum to the world, "you're either with us, or against us." The world understood (incorrectly, but I digress) that the country was attacked and at war and got in line.

After the attack at Pearl Harbor, 97% of the population supported the President of the United States and the Congress' U.S. Declaration of War. People banded together and supported the war effort.

What benefit is there to fight a "secret" war? Do you think this provides some strategic advantage? Why not just come out and tell the people who the enemy is, that said enemy (China? Iran?) released a bioweapon--explain what the bioweapon is and its dangers to our health--and declare openly that the United States and its allies are now at war? Why the ruse?

I'm not suggesting there isn't a good reason--if all this is ensuing I'm sure there is--but I am suggesting it would be much easier to wage war in a transparent climate similar to the climate after Pearl Harbor, or after 9/11 when the country and the entire Western World understood what was going on.

If the US was attacked (regardless who started it) and if we are indeed at war, Congress should technically declare war and the people should know. It just seems to me such a war would be much easier to wage with the support of the public rather than amid its current backdrop of massive civil unrest.

I'm wondering your thoughts on this. Military strategy isn't my forte, and I am admittedly biased toward transparency and believe leveling with the public about the broader mission (not to be confused with details of National Security) is always the best policy, especially in times of war.
    Last edited by T Smith; 23rd April 2020 at 17:24.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2020), shaberon (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    My cousin is career Air Force and a commercial airline pilot. He's my age and has flown planes of all kinds for 40 years.

About seven years ago when I first became aware, through personal experience there actually were such things as "flying saucers" or ultra-dimensionals, I asked my cousin if he had ever seen a UFO. He is a genuine friend and we have known each other intimately for 58 years.

His reply was measured and slow. "No", he said, "I can't say that I have.

I couldn't believe my cousin lied to me. You can't tell me in forty plus years of flying he had never seen one. No way. It threw me for a loop until I spoke with my boyfriend about it. He pointed out the obvious.To take my cousin's reply literally. It was simply that my cousin could not say he had seen them.

He was bound by an oath.

EXECTLY.. He "CAN'T" say that he has, and as such, must say no... Thank You for that Val!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

shaberon (23rd April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,970 times in 4,054 posts

If you look back further Iran fired on American troops over there as well... and may have been firing at American's when they took down the jet..
    Those are "unknown assailants" to which the Associated Press sticks "Iran-backed" in every story. Many of the locals suspect most of these strikes are a CIA-paid gang doing it so the U. S. has an excuse to beef up. They were definitely firing at Americans, hitting the Ukranian plane was a mistake. The commander's response was "when I heard that, I wanted to die". I've not heard that kind of sympathy in any similar incident.

When one crushes Iran in the crude oil market, they start making advanced polymers.

The assassination of Soleimani is perhaps the dumbest move I have ever seen. The outcome is the removal of the U. S. from the Mideast by force. What would be presumably a good reason for it? They were about to plan some attacks on an occupier? Several major factions have now declared that openly in Iraqi parliament.

From the military, I have received useful information that I was about to get arrested, or millions of deleted Chinese phone numbers means they just cremated millions of people. These tips come from within a security clearance next door to NSA. So far I have not heard anything useful from there.

The double-checking I have in mind is for things like the president saying we defeated ISIS, we're leaving Syria...and then much later, the troops are still there, using ISIS as an ally. Or when a missile strike that causes a "few headaches" turns out to be a lot of Traumatic Brain Injury.

Iran has not attacked a neighbor in 200 years, has been exploited by oil companies since the early days, received the first successful CIA coup, and now finds tons of narcotics flowing from Afghanistan, losing thousands of their police in attempt to stop contraband that is mostly headed for Europe. I cannot really see what they have "started" or "done" that resembles a provocation, and have simply put themselves at the point where they are no longer afraid to use force against oppression.

How are we at war? Almost everything that happens is an executive decision, especially the assassinations and the bombings of weddings and birthday parties. Many commanders believe that if the U. S. was to confront Iranian defenses, or any substantial Russian unit, the result would be complete annihilation of the Americans, aside from the fact that many also do not agree with the strategy of subjugation, such as twenty years in Afghanistan.

So yes, if we check military sources, calling reservists is not the same as taking over your home town with military police; it is these kinds of headlines and articles that do not merit attention.

I cannot say there was unity after 9/11, there probably would not have been for Pearl Harbor if it was known that it was allowed to happen, like people might not have been too happy about Paperclip either; General Patton said "looks like we fought on the wrong side", and he got run over, twice.

Now we just fire somebody for suggesting there might be a problem with disease on an aircraft carrier.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

onevoice (26th April 2020), silvanelf (23rd April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Denise, I have the utmost respect for the men and women who serve in our defense forces. They risk far more than I ever have to protect what freedom we have, and for that I am grateful. My father served in Palestine after WW2. I would tend to agree that they will at least honestly tell you who shot at them yesterday.

The way I look at it is, the military is like the masons,of which I was formerly a member. The low level ranks are some of the best people you'll ever meet. At the 'higher' levels is where they start to go astray, as entrenched interest groups, particularly psychopathic, satanic, mind controlled, take over. The command structures of both organizations is completely top down, authority cannot be questioned, procedures cannot be questioned, etc.

We are now venturing into the realm of opinions.. And I am happy to go there, so long as I clarify this is what we are going.. Exchanging personal thoughts and possibilities of "what could be" going on... And I absolutely agree that any organization can, and more than likely has been infiltrated by those without a like mindset.. Let's be frank here, we aren't talking about organizations that handle butterflies and rainbows..

The military are relatively rigid, and its usefulness and quality, is highly dependent on the honorability and intelligence of its commanders. Couldn't agree more Further hindering the military's abilities is this 'classified' quagmire. The 'Classified' protocols have been unethically used to suppress and steal inventions via patent registrations. For instance, it goes as far as the suppression of energy efficiency inventions, I read somewhere that inventions with over 20% energy efficiency are automatically 'classified', thus not available to the public.

I have mixed feelings on the classification issue. While I see it as totally unfair and downright criminal in many ways? I also see benefits to such things.. And those soldiers at the bottom are not those that have any control over any of that. I want to add a possibility as to why even the soldiers with the best of intentions may see some classifications as a good thing.. As we all can easily see how suppression of high tech could help humanity.. And as such we are appalled that it is kept secret.

Let's say I liked to target shoot.. And I had a beautiful gun.. And I KNEW that I could give copies of this gun to people starving in other nations, so they would be able to drop "large game" and better survive? But I also knew that those areas practiced cannibalism in mass.. Or genocide... Would I give the "Good guys" the guns so they could better hunt , and run the risk it fell into the wrong hands, and in fact hurting those I meant to help? I would really have to do a gut check.. As those guns, if taken, could mean the end of that culture. The people holding the guns meant to save them, were thereby slaughtered by the same tools I provided? That wouldn't be a very good thing. In this case the best compromise, to truly help those people is to protect them, until they can do so themselves. And we do this all over the world. And of course those not pondering the downside to arming them ever existed, so they would form a negative opinion. I prefer to remain neutral, until I know facts.

So one must always take into consideration many viewpoints are considered before things happen. The media chooses ONE side, based upon the facts they are choosing to accept as such, and goes with it.. And that holds true for political parties, the ALT community, etc. I am merely saying "Remain flexible in your way of thinking and researching, because we do not know the whole truth"

Although I don't blame most military for these classifications, I am sure they have a hand in it. So, I am sorry to say that I don't feel they are a trustworthy source of information.

The information links I am sharing are not related to classifications, just their movements.. Their actual locations and surroundings.. Engagements, and are meant to show people what is going on.. Where they're going so they can add that to other sources of information and confirm of eliminate where "Bad Actors" are trying to lead them, when the facts don't "Jive".. That's all.. No debates about opinions when the facts are presented. And while they're don't give ALL of them, they are painting a photo with their movements around the globe, and who they're friendly with, and who they are not.

I believe that they probably do indeed classify many things, including operations.. It would be a smart thing to do, if you attack an enemy in a specific way, and they never saw it coming? You then would not want to then tell them how you did it.. And the same premise does help those with malicious intent get away with their plans as well. I cannot dispute that.

You would also want to classify failures as you would not want your support from the public to wain. And of course this can be abused. just as the MSM and political arena can be. It is no different, And I am not suggesting otherwise. But this thread was more about strictly sharing sources of things they can report. I am not asking people to trust them, just sharing why I do, more so than the MSM or politicians, and even the ALT community. I do not just go to these places for all of my information, I look everywhere. One must to get a clear picture, and to determine for themselves what they believe and what they do not. But putting all of your eggs into the "Wilcock" basket? Well that is just ridiculous. I am merely giving people other options of things to look into

And also you claim that we are currently at war? Who with, covid-19 or is it that prevailing fake false flag bush jr 'war on terror' that you are referring to?

Well, Trump claimed we were at war multiple times.. Calling the enemy "unseen enemy".. Covid-19 being what they're calling the war, as Covid-19 is certainly a part of it that is affecting the citizens of the world.. (The weapons being used, such as biological).... He has called it a "scourge".. He has eluded to many hing, falling short of defining them in any great detail. If you listen to the language he is using. One can draw their own conclusions..

But one only need see who the military is actually confronting to figure out the players. Iran, China, and their allies... He has even gone so far as to suggest we can fire at will on Iranian targets that provoke them. Those are war cries if I ever heard them..

But if you listen to what else he says you will learn much more.. Personally I have ideas that many things are happening now all at once, as we have one good shot at righting the real atrocities on this world. My thoughts are just that.. And I am not so sure I am willing to share them in detail at this point as it may just confuse the thread more.. Until I find actual proof of such things, but I assure you I do A LOT of research. And what I am finding is mortifying.. And hopeful, in that things will be much better when this is all over, if indeed it is the things I am thinking it is..

I will tell you who are the most dangerous people to American freedom, it's the 'deep state' (and those who serve them) who propogated the mass murder of 9/11 and who currently using cloaked tr-3b's to burn California and are using weather modification tech to cause massive draughts in the USA. The military must be intimately involved in those travesties. And where is the Honor in that?
    I COULDN'T AGREE MORE, But I would add to that.. We are just as at fault for playing along, and not being actively involved in our own enslavement. I have felt the world was "Unfair" my entire life.. Yet I followed along, believing I was a part of "the solution" if only I behaved as those that were there to "guide me" had taught me.. We were misled. As I look back now, I should never have just let my feelings of unease just fall away. I should have taken those and acted upon them to educate myself at the time.. But hindsight is always 20/20 and we can correct that mistake by educating our youth to not make the same mistakes we did. My son REFUSES a direct order from his boss if it goes against his sense of what is appropriate.. He will refuse to break the law for a dollar.. And he has been asked to.. I am proud of him, and I want to be a role model to him.

But he also knows some laws are unjust.. That the "Power's that be" have taken their positions too far.. So there has to be a balancing act.. And it must come from within. On e must find their own integrity, honor, valor. And live it. Thank you for the exchange of thoughts Justplain.. It is a pleasure.. Even if we don't completely agree.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Justplain (23rd April 2020), Valerie Villars (28th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast