Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What a mess...

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: What a mess...

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

Denise, I have the utmost respect for the men and women who serve in our defense forces. They risk far more than I ever have to protect what freedom we have, and for that I am grateful. My father served in Palestine after WW2. I would tend to agree that they will at least honestly tell you who shot at them yesterday.

The way I look at it is, the military is like the masons,of which I was formerly a member. The low level ranks are some of the best people you'll ever meet. At the 'higher' levels is where they start to go astray, as entrenched interest groups, particularly psychopathic, satanic, mind controlled, take over. The command structures of both organizations is completely top down, authority cannot be questioned, procedures cannot be questioned, etc.

The military are relatively rigid, and its usefulness and quality, is highly dependent on the honorability and intelligence of its commanders. Further hindering the military's abilities is this 'classified' quagmire. The 'Classified' protocols have been unethically used to suppress and steal inventions via patent registrations. For instance, it goes as far as the suppression of energy efficiency inventions, I read somewhere that inventions with over 20% energy efficiency are automatically 'classified', thus not available to the public.

Although I don't blame most military for these classifications, I am sure they have a hand in it. So, I am sorry to say that I don't feel they are a trustworthy source of information.

And also you claim that we are currently at war? Who with, covid-19 or is it that prevailing fake false flag bush jr 'war on terror' that you are referring to?

I will tell you who are the most dangerous people to American freedom, it's the 'deep state' (and those who serve them) who propogated the mass murder of 9/11 and who currently using cloaked tr-3b's to burn California and are using weather modification tech to cause massive draughts in the USA. The military must be intimately involved in those travesties. And where is the Honor in that?
    I want to say my replies to this post are my person opinions..

Although I don't blame most military for these classifications, I am sure they have a hand in it. So, I am sorry to say that I don't feel they are a fully trustworthy source of information. I would agree that absolutely the military would most certainly have reasons to promote classifications on many things.. I do not dispute this.. They would want their support to not wain, nor would they want their tactics revealed .. And absolutely this can be corrupted.. I agree, but the links I am sharing are not about that subject at all. Just what they're able to share about what they're actually doing now that isn't classified. But in a personal opinion I can say I agree to a certain degree. The bad actors sure have made a mess of things haven't they?

I can honestly think of some very bad AND good reasons why the military or government may steal tech and patents.. So I can't "Land" on whether that is all for GOOD or BAD. As there are always those who want to work for good and those with ulterior motives. We shares arms with our allies, yet many are arrested or called to task, if they arm the "wrong groups", or they are called to task when groups who once were our "allies" go on to use those weapons in ways that were not intended. The blame game is substantial as they can't tell you WHY they rally helped someone.. When you get into higher tech, biotech, the stakes go up... It is a mess as transparency has turned into mirrors and shadows.

For example. Let's say we are top notch scientists, and have mapped out any and all diseases.. And their variants too. And an "Ally" gets attacked with a bioweapon.. As their Ally, you want to give them the solution to their attack, and help save their populations right? Well what then happens, if in the future, they no longer are an "Ally"? And they have that bioweapon AND the key to alter it, that YOU GAVE THEM, to "Help Them", and they turned around and used it AGAINST YOU?

The press would blame those that helped them to begin with for "Political gain", and the truth would immediately get skewed.. For obvious reasons as it was initially a good will gesture. With the way we have been sharing tech via corporations, grants, exchanges, we are extremely vulnerable.. And the Government is no longer holding the best deck of cards, as those organizations are not required to answer to any "Chain of Command" This discussion about classifications is too deep for only one post or even thread for that matter.. But I do agree it is a HUGE MESS.. One we must untangle now. And I believe that is exactly what is happening. Indicators of what they're discussing openly, point to such things. So I don't want to get sidetracked on one topic.

Here is a brain twister.. What if China scientists came here and got the basis for a basic virus, took it home and "Tweeked it" then introduced it to part of their population.. Then grabbed some tissue samples, and came her asking for help, and we helped them ADVANCE their own bioweapon program unintentionally? They they taking the next advancement back home and again, doing the same thing? Until they finally find a virus we have yet to fix? And the WHO, knowing there is money to be made? Said NOTHING as they're in the business of vaccines? So long as they get "Cured" before it is released?

I am not saying this happened, but it could have... Most of our corporations are based in China these days.. The point being? We can throw back "Could Have" and "Should Have", and possibly reasons for years, and still never know the truth. So the best course of action is to address what you DO know, and the rest will begin to reveal itself. And that seems to be what is happening, as one nut is cracked? The next with a nut to protect... "the squirrels" coming running to protect the rest of the nuts.. And as such reveal themselves. What I am saying is we won't know the truth, until this war is over.. trying to find the real truth while the game is still in the air is impossible at best so people need to be very careful what they choose to adopt as their ultimate "Truth".. There are any players now with good reasons to hide their hands.

And also you claim that we are currently at war? Who with, covid-19 or is it that prevailing fake false flag bush jr 'war on terror' that you are referring to?

I am not claiming it, I am merely sharing the exact words the president of the United States of America is saying. He openly stated in his presidential address that we have his orders to fire on Iran is necessary. I would say that is one we are at war with. He has also suggested China released this bioweapon either deliberately, and or accidentally and deliberately covered up data that could have saved lives. The take away from that being China may have done this on purpose, and he is now investigation the WHO for their part in this. And suggesting "If they KNEW, this will be very bad for them... " It is all online, you can watch his addresses and hear him say these things. We are at war with China, and Iran for sure. Using leveraging of resources, bioweapons, and now military firepower has been granted. One only need listen to everything being said by those in positions of power, rather than the alt med or the politically driven MSM to get a clear picture of what is truly going on. And then add that to what the military is actually doing.

I will tell you who are the most dangerous people to American freedom, it's the 'deep state' (and those who serve them) who propagated the mass murder of 9/11 and who currently using cloaked tr-3b's to burn California and are using weather modification tech to cause massive droughts in the USA. The military must be intimately involved in those travesties. And where is the Honor in that?

I would agree the "deep state" is one of our biggest enemies, and that goes for the entire planet, Not jut America.. And I do believe that is what we are fighting now.. I have zero proof that the military had any involvement in 9/11 .. At least OUR military.. I do not believe we are the only ones with TR3-B vehicles either. I believe the "Cabal" or "Deep State" has acquired the same if not better tech through the years than even our own military had access too. And the wrong people in positions of authority when the "SHTF" The CORPORATIONS had the tech... Many of those based Squarely in CHINA.. I do not believe the good actors in our military did this, but those above them, and it took 19 years to get a plan together, get the right people into power and fight this.. And I believe that is what we are looking at.

Again these are my opinions.. Thank you for discussing your thoughts.. it is nice that we can share thoughts about such things.. Politely..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd April 2020 at 21:30.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2020), Sadieblue (26th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

...And people need to know the truth as to why we are being asked to stay home so their resources can be applied elsewhere...
    Exactly.

....It is the least we can do.. There was a bioweapon released.. And we're at war.. Like WW2, everything else comes to a halt as you support the efforts. THAT is what freedom is all about.. And by fighting local governments over paranoia, people aren't helping... We are at war my friend.. And it has all been documented, if you know where to find it.. We did this in an air strike, and while I do not have the original information I found confirming this, it is all over the internet if you know where to look. The MSM brush over some things deliberately.. And go back to their little "Mockingbird" dance to keep us appeased.. And asleep...

But we need to stay united, not divided.....
    Hi Denise,

I agree, we need to stay united, but.... the peoples of North American and Europe are more divided now than ever before amid the COVID-19 outbreak. In the United States we are practically on the verge of civil war. If the populous commander and chief of the US is waging what appears from your post to be the nascent battles of another World War, he is not only fighting an enemy of the United States, but also globalist interests and the propagandist press corp. that shapes popular opinion. Why the pretext? Why not come out with what is going on so to align the public opinion in cooperation with the war effort?

After 9/11 there was unity. Regardless of politics, ideology, or party. 90% of the population in the US and World supported the President of the United States, even after the POTUS issued a threatening ultimatum to the world, "you're either with us, or against us." The world understood (incorrectly, but I digress) that the country was attacked and at war and got in line.

After the attack at Pearl Harbor, 97% of the population supported the President of the United States and the Congress' U.S. Declaration of War. People banded together and supported the war effort.

What benefit is there to fight a "secret" war? Do you think this provides some strategic advantage? Why not just come out and tell the people who the enemy is, that said enemy (China? Iran?) released a bioweapon--explain what the bioweapon is and its dangers to our health--and declare openly that the United States and its allies are now at war? Why the ruse?

I'm not suggesting there isn't a good reason--if all this is ensuing I'm sure there is--but I am suggesting it would be much easier to wage war in a transparent climate similar to the climate after Pearl Harbor, or after 9/11 when the country and the entire Western World understood what was going on.

If the US was attacked (regardless who started it) and if we are indeed at war, Congress should technically declare war and the people should know. It just seems to me such a war would be much easier to wage with the support of the public rather than amid its current backdrop of massive civil unrest.

I'm wondering your thoughts on this. Military strategy isn't my forte, and I am admittedly biased toward transparency and believe leveling with the public about the broader mission (not to be confused with details of National Security) is always the best policy, especially in times of war.

Hi! Thank you for the questions.

I want to clarify, These are my opinions.. The links and sources? Their information... But this reply is opinion..And I am still forming those as I learn more.

It is my opinion that the president IS telling people what they need to know.. Stay home if you want to be safe.. Essentially "we're at war and anything can happen"… It is a precaution as we are at war.. The media hypes everything, but if you listen to what the man is actually saying.. and not the media? He is suggesting this was a bioweapon released in China.. With the heavy suggestion it was deliberate. And as such, until we know for certain how it got introduced? It is safer to stay home..

People are freaking out about the economy. By righting the scales that can easily be fixed.. By introducing a different way to run an economy, that could even be IMPROVED.. In a more fair and equitable way… People are so busy fighting over how to read and repair a corrupt system, they're overlooking the obvious.. Change it. But we have been trained to behave this way and that is how "They" got away with enslaving us for so long.

If you think about it, aside from people believing they may have lost their businesses, everything sits in limbo. And those businesses could come right back to life as soon as this is over, hiring back all of their employees as if they shut the doors yesterday, minus those that need to replace items that possibly spoiled.. And helping people that are in arrears... So while people are panicking, this isn't over yet.

I do know that he is suggesting that we are at war. But I believe we aren't just dropping bombs (YET), because this was more about corruption, and betrayals. You don't want to destroy the world, just fix it's issues… Iran and China are pissed off we are no longer supporting their takeover of the economy of the worlds, while other organizations have been "strongarming" populations in the medical industry, arms industry, and manufacturing industry for hundreds of years. Meanwhile all the politicians, senators and congress members have been buying up real-estate, oil fields, mines, and the like… And leaving us jobs at Starbucks, or worse? Jobs at their companies that paid well, but added to the problems. Truly there is little we "The People" actually own of this country anymore…

Those before him have sheltered their funds, monopolized every market, and created organizations to keep them from contributing to the debt that thy were inflicting upon us until they felt they could blow down the house of cards.. And take over. Even going so far as to throw little "Bones" to their buddies, a small cable company here and there, so they could take nice vacations and not blow the whistle. It revolting...

The only problem is we are a great military might.. And they are no longer the "Commander in Chief".. They had all parties bought and sold long ago. Until Trump came along.. He may have even convinced them he was a "Player"... So while they tried.. The military literally played the "Trump card" and stopped them before they could steal the nation itself from us.. And we are fighting back. Collapsing the dollar, and the petro dollar and everything else puts us all on a level playing field.. Trump can supply the whole country with resources from within.. and fake paper money if need be so we can still trade with each other until this is over. He is not playing around in my opinion.

All the while, they were gutting the country, generation after generation until there was nothing left to steal.. Most getting the expensive educations as "attorneys" to protect themselves and placing themselves in protected jobs in the biggest corporation of all! All afford them in "Trusts" which means the "Trust" that we the taxpayer would cover those expenses as well… He is telling people "Step into line and get it together or else", "we aren't playing that game anymore"...

If you think you're going to enslave the world with fake paper dollars, well we will hit you where it hurts.. He stopped us from using the things that force us to work to earn those fake paper dollars. But left a functioning structure in place... He is telling everyone what is going on, but they're not hearing it. For example... South Korea, we're allies right? What is he saying to them? "We would love to continue to provide you free military service... but you know what? Nothing is free and we are a military might.. Be fair, pay up what you're been ripping us off for, and we will help you against the others that refuse to change their ways..... Or you're on your own when the real fight starts"

It would be a reasonable assumption he is trying to protect the masses from any kind of contamination. From both the bioweapn or potential other vulnerabilities within our borders and supply chains.. And until those are defined and secured.. It is reasonable we lay low so they can find new cases and see what they bought, what they drank, where they were, etc... If you get everyone moving around? Tracking a source of contamination in a "hot zone" would be difficult at best.. I think they're looking at water supplies, food supplies, not tracking people but what they did, ate, etc.. Because they don't know if it is being introduced still, and from where. I know they dumped a LOT of milk when hot spots began to break out, JUST IN CASE! Truth is there are a lot of corrupt actors in America and we could be attacked from within. It has happened before...

The main stream media, well they have elections to promote, (and we all know bad news sells…) they always promote controversy.. That's what they do. It wouldn't surprise me if someone deliberately began to promote protests. I will not suggest that we are not in a state of divide, we absolutely are.. And I think that is not the result of the Covid-19 virus, but the decades of lies, and manipulations of the masses now rearing its ugly head. We are tired of it.. But these are just my opinions based upon what I am seeing... It truly is a mess. I agree..

Thank you for feelingly opinions were worthy of hearing, I do appreciate it. And I will happily share my opinions should you ask more questions. I may be wrong but talking out other possibilities can open up more ways of seeing the same thing, and if nothing else, we engage in expanding the potential of thought. I humbly admit I may be wrong. I am not the type to push my opinions onto others as fact.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd April 2020 at 23:41.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Hym (28th April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020), Sadieblue (24th April 2020), T Smith (24th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,526 times in 4,011 posts

Here is an easy example of subterfuge called a presidential press briefing. The following chart:

Mortality, Deaths per 100,000 population

Belgium: 49.8
    Spain: 43.8
    Italy: 39.2
    France: 29.4
    UK: 24.2
    Netherlands: 21.4
    USA: 10.9
    Iran: 6.3
    Germany: 5.2
    China: 0.3

Was used to say China is unbelievable, must be hiding something.

But some of the rest of simple New York Times data goes on with:

Deaths per 100,000 population

South Korea: 0.5
    Japan: 0.5
    Australia: 0.3
    China: 0.3
    Singapore: 0.2
    Taiwan: <0.1
    Hong Kong: <0.1

I am less suspicious about whether China "really" has a .3 than why someone would obviously cherry pick the list to make a meaningless remark.

Simple things like this are done on a regular, daily basis, whether in official statements, or by showmanship.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th April 2020), gnostic9 (27th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020), onevoice (26th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

We don't know why he chose to cherry pick numbers.. It could have been for many reasons.. What are the numbers? Well you posted them so lets look…

IF this "Virus" is so lethal.. And was spread worldwide? Or accidentally got loose in Wuhan, why is their death tally so low? That would have been the epicenter, so either China is lying about their true death toll, OR something else is going on… If it is affecting everyone world wide.. (Or it's not.) And it happened in CHINA first.. Their numbers SHOULD BE HIGHER.. MUCH HIGHER….Yet look at those statistics… Aside from Australia, ALL of the Asian nations have very little, to nearly zero cases, in comparison to any other ethnic area. China almost being the LOWEST..

So he is calling them out…

That would imply that it was created to hit other ethnic groups.. OR it never went through China at all, but was instead, targeted to other areas OUTSIDE of Asian ones. And their numbers only reflecting the deaths of other ethnicities within their borders that it was designed to kill… And he is pointing to their percentages suggesting SOMETHING isn't right with those numbers.. Either they're lying about the death toll there to hide the true horror, or they're telling the truth, which paints an entirely different picture of what this virus truly targets.. Ethnic genomes…

That is what I am seeing in those numbers.. Yet again, I am guessing based upon what you just presented.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 27th April 2020 at 17:38.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th April 2020), Sadieblue (28th April 2020), shaberon (27th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,526 times in 4,011 posts

We don't know why he chose to cherry pick numbers.. It could have been for many reasons.. What are the numbers? Well you posted them so lets look…

IF this "Virus" is so lethal.. And was spread worldwide? Or accidentally got loose in Wuhan, why is their death tally so low? That would have been the epicenter, so either China is lying about their true death toll, OR something else is going on…
    I suppose he "raked" the statistics for the same reason he used a black marker to write "Chinese" ahead of "virus" in a recent speech, to repeat his opinion that does not register with objective reality. Part of that was the country was obviously in no condition to handle a "real" epidemic, and turned into a bandit, or, continued its banditry by commandeering supplies destined for others.

Most indications are that this is not from Wuhan at all. The "something else" is that the likely origin was elsewhere, such as the U. S. In all probability, the Chinese were simply clever enough to "discover" a new virus given to them, the Wuhan variety is a child, not the original, which can hardly be found in China at all.

The U. S. is always going to externalize things and blame someone else.

Would they admit that modern eugenics comes from Harvard and Yale, no, they like to blame Germany, even though in my state, "mandatory sterilizations" took place until the 1950s. Plato's eugenics has to do with "good breeding"; the modern kind is about death and destruction of the unwanted; and plays out now more with unnecessary, manufactured diseases, such as diabetes and cancer, which have a low natural occurrence until getting a boost from modern food, medicine, pollution, and other factors. Even something simple like acne has only a 3-5% effect on a "less processed" population.

I cannot say for sure the new disease was either created or targeted, but, I think we are pretty close to saying that coming from a meat market in Wuhan and ravaging China before killing the rest of the world is far from certain or even likely. If the Executive Branch and the Evangelist Department, I mean State Department, hawk a message, chances are we should look the other way and listen to someone else. It would take a serious probe to find anything they ever said that was true and useful. In this sense, some of the military is more reliable, since it does have a faction that follows the Constitution instead of politics.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2020), Hym (28th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2