+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rockefeller-Kissinger Love Story - A time line of their shared passions

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default The Rockefeller-Kissinger Love Story - A time line of their shared passions

In their 62 year relationship, David Rockefeller and Heinz Kissinger spent much time together and shared many passions, namely power and some very questionable uses of it. While “Chatham House Rule” may have obscured many of their encounters, there are also plenty of incidents that should help us to understand who they both are/were and what their agenda is. Here is a timeline.

Note: This post is a work in progress, and you can be part of that progress. I am hoping to update this timeline with more data and improve the substantiation of some of the facts. Please post your thoughts, references and research below.

12 June 1915
    David Rockefeller born New York City. Youngest son of John D. Rockefeller Jr. and a grandson of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller.

27 May 1923
    Heinz Alfred Kissinger born in Germany. Emigrates to U.S. in 1938. 1943 to 1945 Works for U.S. Intelligence.

Kissinger starts teaching at a school for intelligence agents. During this period he was recruited as a Soviet agent by the KGB, under the codename “Bor.”
    (Gary Allen, Kissinger: The Secret Side of the Secretary of State. Seal Beach, California, 1976, p. 18)
    https://wariscrime.com/new/the-case-of-kissinger/

Heinz Kissinger and Rockefeller meet. In 1956 year Kissinger become editor of Foreign Affairs , the publication of the Council of Foreign Relations, an organization historically dominated by Rockefeller family members.
    (Frank Capell, Henry Kissinger: Soviet Agent. Cincinnati, 1992, p. 29)

Kissinger is the architect behind the Christmas bombings of Hanoi and Hai-Phong.

Kissinger receives Nobel Peace Prize

Becomes U.S. Secretary of State. Fire all know anti-communists in the State Department

May 1973
    Kissinger has secret meeting in Stockholm (near Bilderberg meeting) with Sheik Yamani of Saudi Arabia to create the oil crises of 1973-74. World Oil prices quadruple.
    A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order by William Engdahl (1993). Later confirmed by and article in The Observer on 14 January 2001.
    Kissinger works to topple Richard Nixon from office using the Watergate affair. Bilderger attendee Gerald Ford becomes President.
    Gary Allen, The Rockefeller File. Seal Beach, California, 1976, p. 176)

“National Security Study Memorandum NSSM 200 - Implications of Worldwide Population Growth For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests” aka “THE KISSINGER REPORT”
    Discusses world population growth as a grave threat to “national security” and propose plans to counter it (birth control) which might not be necessary since famine “might happen to occur”. Policy is adopted by Gerald Ford.
    https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf

David Rockefeller works to find refuge for the murderous Shah of Iran. Takes part in the “October Surprise” to delay the release of hostage in Tehran until Ronald Reagan is inaugurated.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/29/w...se-papers.html

A tape recorder is smuggled into the Bilderberg Meeting in Baden Baden, Germany during a speech by David Rockefeller. He utters these words:
    "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    Gordon Laxer, “Radical Transformative Nationalisms Confront the US Empire,” Current Sociology (Vol. 51, Issue 2: March 2003), page 141.

Rockefeller Foundations publishes [/I] Scenarios for the Future of Technology and Internation Development. [I] Page 18 describes a “Lock Step” scenario, one of “top down government control and more authoritarian leadership.” It praises China in its attempts to deadly 2009 H1N1 pandemic.
    http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...ation_2010.pdf

David Rockefeller dies. Kissinger writes an obituary for him in the Washington Post. Kissinger mentions the actual word “Bilderberg” for the first time in the papers history (even though the Grahams, the previous publisher, and Jeff Bezos, the current owner, are frequent attendess of Bilderberg) and credits Rockefeller for creating it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...3a3_story.html

3 April 2020
    Kissinger article appears in Washington Post calling for a new Marshall Plan to combat the COVID-19 epidemic
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-cor...er-11585953005
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1348536

21 April 2020
    Rockefeller Foundation releases “National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan” calling for Testing, Education and providing a clearing house of information.
    https://www.rockefellerfoundation.or...g-action-plan/

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th April 2020), Ben (24th April 2020), Bluegreen (24th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (25th April 2020), Constance (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), Franny (25th April 2020), Gwin Ru (24th April 2020), happyuk (25th April 2020), Hermoor (24th April 2020), Inversion (9th April 2021), Mare (25th April 2020), Michi (24th April 2020), p+52 (24th April 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), Sadieblue (24th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020), Wansen (25th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Rockefeller-Kissinger Love Story - A time line of their shared passions

Also, an additional claim that needs to be verified.
    Quote Henry Kissinger is a high-ranking official of the Jewish masonic organization B’nai B’rith. He is also a member of the Bilderberg group and the Trilateral Commission. He belongs to the Swiss Grand Lodge Alpina, the elitist Bohemian Club, and he is a member of Phi Beta Cappa Club, Cosmos Club, Federal City Club, and Century Club.
    Again, I am hoping to expand the timeline with more data and improve it with more links substantiating the story. Please feel free to post your ideas, links, research, etc in this thread.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), Mare (25th April 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: The Rockefeller-Kissinger Love Story - A time line of their shared passions

There are many Rockefeller and Kissinger quotes out there, some clearly fake, some true, and some very difficult to substantiate. I am most fascinated by this one:
    Quote "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    Although it is referenced in an academic journal, I am not able to get any other verification. There is a Youtube videos which seems to be Rockefeller speaking, but it is in fact a "simulation." If there is audio recording available, then there should be a transcript of the entire speech, but I have not been able to find that either. There is no information about who did the recording, although I can certainly understand why that brave individual would want to remain anonymous.

Never the less, I feel quite certain that this is authentic. Especially, from looking at the last sentence, extremely cleverly crafted! Who writes like that? I can only image that it was the master of oligarchy himself. I can also imagine that 95% of the people sitting in the conference room of Bilderberg didn't even notice what he was really saying - it probably went right by them.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), Mare (25th April 2020), Tintin (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

There is no known recording or official transcript. Mick West of Metabunk.org:

"This is of dubious origin, supposedly something he said in 1991 (at a meeting of the Trilateral Commision), but not written down, showing up only in conspiracy literature in 1993 *. I suspect it is at best a slanted paraphrasing, and at worst an outright fabrication."

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/any...er-quotes.431/

The author of the 'conspiracy literature' referenced by West is one Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn.

* https://books.google.com/books?id=MJ...ite%22&f=false

Here is Hatonn in his own words:

"I write through a 'Translator'; communications through pulsed short-wave transmission.  This is not 'psychic channeling nor hocus-pocus'. This is purely 'physics' of frequency transmission, receiver termination of transmission and translation of the signal into the English language.

I am Commander of the 'Phoenix Project', serving the Command of that ONE whom you refer to as 'The Messenger, Christos, God, etc.'  The 'Command Fleet' is from the sector Pleiades from which originated your ancestral lineage.  My mission is in preparation for the return of the 'God' to reclaim His property.  He went forth and has prepared safe passage and 'a place' for each of you who would come within His shelter.  The choice is individual for force is not of God and you have free-will for all choices."

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/gch.html

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), happyuk (25th April 2020), Kryztian (25th April 2020), Mare (25th April 2020), Tintin (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

My Great Uncle was John D. Rockefeller's chauffeur at his vacation house on Mount Desert Island, Maine. Rockefeller had that house torn down, even though the state really wanted to keep it as a tourist attraction. It makes me wonder what it was he wanted to hide about that house.

My mother probably encountered David at the resorts she worked at. Those rich kids were predatory, and my mother escaped into the woods one night walking home from work. She knew they were out to rape her, and they drove back and forth on the road looking for her in the woods for a couple of hours.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Terry777 For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), happyuk (25th April 2020), Inversion (9th April 2021), Kryztian (25th April 2020), kudzy (25th April 2020), Mare (25th April 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), Tintin (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

There is no known recording or official transcript. Mick West of Metabunk.org:

"This is of dubious origin, supposedly something he said in 1991 (at a meeting of the Trilateral Commision), but not written down, showing up only in conspiracy literature in 1993 *. I suspect it is at best a slanted paraphrasing, and at worst an outright fabrication."

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/any...er-quotes.431/

The author of the 'conspiracy literature' referenced by West is one Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn.

* https://books.google.com/books?id=MJ...ite%22&f=false

Here is Hatonn in his own words:

"I write through a 'Translator'; communications through pulsed short-wave transmission.  This is not 'psychic channeling nor hocus-pocus'. This is purely 'physics' of frequency transmission, receiver termination of transmission and translation of the signal into the English language.

I am Commander of the 'Phoenix Project', serving the Command of that ONE whom you refer to as 'The Messenger, Christos, God, etc.'  The 'Command Fleet' is from the sector Pleiades from which originated your ancestral lineage.  My mission is in preparation for the return of the 'God' to reclaim His property.  He went forth and has prepared safe passage and 'a place' for each of you who would come within His shelter.  The choice is individual for force is not of God and you have free-will for all choices."

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/gch.html
    Wow, BlueGreen. That is the most thorough, comprehensive and surprising answer to a question I've ever received here on Project Avalon. Thank you.

Also, I am disappointed that it's not true (unless the Pleadians messages are being accurately transcribed). Thanks for bumming me out!

The entire text is online, so here is the full relevant passage on Rockefeller from "Programming, Pitfalls and Puppy-Dog Tales" by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn.

Quote DAVID ROCKEFELLER, Internationalist billionaire, Humanist, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateral Commission, World Order Godfather (and in all probability the High School graduate voted "Most Likely to Be Hanged for Treason"), voiced his praise of the controlled U.S. media for keeping their oath not to divulge the Globalist plans to the public. Speaking to his fellow conspirators at a meeting, June 1991 in Baden Baden, Germany, of yet one more infamous World Order group, the Bilderbergers, Mr. Rockefeller said:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.”

He went on to explain:

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we have been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.”

(It is not reported if the attendees kissed his ring--or anything else--after their leader bestowed his blessing on those in attendance.) Actually, we could ask Governor Clinton or Dan Quayle, both of whom were there. Bush and Clinton are Bilderbergers, Internationalists, and their goals are exactly the same for America.
    http://phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j061/
    Last edited by Kryztian; 25th April 2020 at 04:10.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), Tintin (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

What stunns me is the age

Heinz Alfred Kissinger is 96 today, and as far as I know he's still smiting evil plans today?
    Davis Rockefeller lived to be 102 year old. (prolonged his life by 5 heart transplantions if my memory serves me correct).

Its always been a problem for me how so few good leaders had a chance to do their work in this world, while evil old weasels like these 2 bastards go on forever, and ever , and ever

In my country of Sweden not only was our prime minister Olof Palme killed by a lone gunman in 1986 (never cought), but a Anna Lind (from the same party Socialdemokraterna)was knifed down to later die at a hospital by a so called mad man who heard voices in his head , in 2003 in a shopping mall.

What has this to do with Kissinger,? well he hated Olof Palme thats for sure, Anna Lind is not alive today , but Henry Kissinger is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Palme

Consider to check this up this in to your article Kryztian
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 25th April 2020 at 03:48.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), happyuk (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Kissinger in his role in intelligence played a key role in the Ufo file:

Dr Henry Kissinger’s little known role in the UFO cover-up has been highlighted in a new book by former newspaper journalist and UFO researcher Tony Brunt.

In a free on-line publication on the scribd website titled, “Secret History: And Why Barack Obama Must End It,” Brunt follows a UFO witness trail to the wife of the late USAF scientist, Dr Eric Wang, who worked on reverse-engineering of captured or crashed discs at Kirtland AFB in New Mexico, prior to his death in 1960. His widow, Maria Wang, confirmed in 1984 that her husband had reported to Kissinger when Kissinger was still a relatively unknown academic and consultant to various intelligence and military programmes.

“He is deeply involved in the Flying Saucer Program,” she said of President Nixon’s former National Security Advisor (1969-1975) and Secretary of State (1973-1977. “In fact, he was completely in charge of it at the time that Dr Wang was still alive and involved with it.” Mrs Wang, who was a respected Albuquerque resident and president of the Albuquerque Woman’s Club, made the statement to researcher William Steinman.

Brunt’s book can be read or downloaded as a PDF from the scribd website link http://www.scribd.com/doc/58545710/S...arack-Obama-M…

Before his high profile life in powerful political circles Kissinger was a consultant to the Operations Research Office in 1951 (a murky outfit under the control of the Joint Chiefs of Staff), a consultant to the director of the Psychological Strategy Board in 1952 (a covert arm of the National Security Council) and then to its successor organisation, the Operations Coordinating Board until 1961. The OCB was reportedly the highest policy-making board for implementing clandestine operations. Kissinger was also a consultant to the Weapons Systems Evaluation Group of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1959-1960.

https://www.ufodigest.com/article/dr...-revealed/amp/

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (26th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), Hym (25th April 2020), Kryztian (25th April 2020), Rawhide68 (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020), Wansen (25th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

David Rockefeller is believed to be the major backer of the 9/11 false flag mass-murder event:

The study [of 1976], commissioned to C-Battery 2/81st Field Artillery, U.S. Army, stationed in Strassburg, Germany in 1976, specifically devised the scenario of the Twin Towers being leveled by Middle Eastern terrorists using commercial airliners and even plastic box cutters to bypass security. To silence critics, McNiven has successfully passed a credible lie detector test regarding his participation in the study as well as other specific orders given to him by his superiors in case of a real attack on the Twin Towers. The head of the 1976 mock terrorist plan was Lt. Michael Teague of Long Island, who McNiven says was given specific orders by higher-ups in the military to use the Twin Towers as the terrorist target. McNiven said he has been unable to contact Lt. Teague, but was interested in his opinion now that "the 9/11 attacks happened the way we planned them in 1976."

3 David and Nelson Rockefeller involvement preparatory to construction and in the first few years after construction.

4 David Rockefeller "builds his own Bilderberg," called the Trilaterals in July 1973 starting only two months after WTCs completed in April 1973 (which he and his brother Nelson organized the construction and financing for in New York City). American perps involved in the state terrorism side of the WTCs demolition are predominately David Rockefeller Trilaterials.

5 WTC post construction difficulties: terror plan failed to come off right in 1976; regrouping, organizing the plan and personnel for state terror; meanwhile the WTCs are beginning to experience galvanic corrosion since they were not built to remain up for very long...only to be destroyed in state terror relatively quickly.
    explains how directly after this Bush/Clinton 1993 attempt that failed to take down the WTCs and lauch the US police state, the Bush family get down to (dirty treasonous) business buys up the WTC security contracts to get it right "next time".

9 explains how in early 2001, the whole 1976 team were put into power once more through Bush family appointments: Baby Bush appoints his father's 1976 friends to power once more: Cheney (Bush Senior's Secretary of State for the Gulf War I, Halluburton connections, and Cheney was Ford's 1976 Chief of Staff), Rumsfeld (appointed Secretary of State in 2001, was appointed Secretary of State in 1976 for appointed Ford as well...), and appointing George W. Bush (a proxy for his father coming back into power from his "interrupted" 1976 CIA Directorship), and the appointing of another GHW Bush right hand man, Meuller, as FBI director. Then they were set to unleash their hit on the United States. Which they did. Which they still are.

10 explains the exact 9-11 prediction of another Rockefeller: Nicholas Rockefeller where he predicted eleven months in advance a massive US terror strike, and he predicted THE EXACT "response" that occurred in advance as well.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2007/03/356342.shtml

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), Hym (25th April 2020), Kryztian (25th April 2020), Rawhide68 (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020), Wansen (25th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    What stunns me is the age

Heinz Alfred Kissinger is 96 today, and as far as I know he's still smiting evil plans today?
    Davis Rockefeller lived to be 102 year old. (prolonged his life by 5 heart transplantions if my memory serves me correct).

Its always been a problem for me how so few good leaders had a chance to do their work in this world, while evil old weasels like these 2 bastards go on forever, and ever , and ever

In my country of Sweden not only was our prime minister Olof Palme killed by a lone gunman in 1986 (never cought), but a Anna Lind (from the same party Socialdemokraterna)was knifed down to later die at a hospital by a so called mad man who heard voices in his head , in 2003 in a shopping mall.

What has this to do with Kissinger,? well he hated Olof Palme thats for sure, Anna Lind is not alive today , but Henry Kissinger is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Palme

Consider to check this up this in to your article Kryztian
    I suspect that Kissinger is spending a vast amount of money on life extension therapies (of which they are many, the less holistic ones tend to be very expensive, such as transfusion of blood plasma from healthy young adults which looks like high tech medical vampirism to me) because he has quite a good idea what is waiting for him after he dies. I really don't understand, how if he knows he could do what he does. Perhaps he only realised the full extent of the trouble he will be in from a karmic perspective later on in his life? Fascinating question.

On that subject, can you look into and if possible verify the story that he refused to sit next to Uri Geller at a dinner because he thought (or knew?) that Geller could reach inside his mind and discover some confidential information? This would indicate (if true) that Kissinger had some knowledge of these issues at that time but also that he didn't know how to protect himself (moving a short distance but still being in the same room is hardly effective protection).

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), happyuk (25th April 2020), Justplain (25th April 2020), toppy (25th April 2020), Wansen (25th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

This particular evening appears to have went well

https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...-mossad-agent/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020), Kryztian (25th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    This particular evening appears to have went well

https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...-mossad-agent/
    The Christmas bombing of Hanoi was a complete success. More champagne!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    On that subject, can you look into and if possible verify the story that he refused to sit next to Uri Geller at a dinner because he thought (or knew?) that Geller could reach inside his mind and discover some confidential information? This would indicate (if true) that Kissinger had some knowledge of these issues at that time but also that he didn't know how to protect himself (moving a short distance but still being in the same room is hardly effective protection).

Henry Kissinger undoubtedly knew a great deal about his dinner companion at the time of the above photo, as the CIA had tested and verified Geller's abilities in 1973.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...000100480003-3

From the documents:

"As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."

(L) - CIA - (R) - Geller

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread