+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iodine Kills All Viruses! 150 year old medical book discusses

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Default Iodine Kills All Viruses! 150 year old medical book discusses

I saw the Corona Virus coming in early December.. Knowing about Iodine.. I started researching Iodine + Virus.. I found numerous articles saying it kills virus..

Iodine Kills All Virus !

No Virus, Bacteria or Fungus has build up resistance to Iodine yet!

No one is giving thought to actually increasing people’s Immunity,
    Naturally or Cheaply to Prevent and Kill the Corona Virus.

Discover the Truth

Search = "IODINE + VIRUS"

for additional information.

150 year old medical book discusses
    Iodine Vapor Treatment

Inhalation in the Treatment of Disease; Its Therapeutics and Practice. a Treatise on the Inhalation of Gases, Vapors, Fumes, Compressed and Rarefied Air, Nebulized Fluids, and Powders (Paperback)

Published by Wentworth Press, United States (2016)
    ISBN 10: 1374047058 ISBN 13: 9781374047051

starts page 207 – Read Online

https://books.google.com/books?id=xH...ulizer&f=false

Iodine is able to penetrate quickly through the cell walls of microorganisms.

Iodine is a deadly enemy of single cell microorganisms thus it can be our best friend…

Iodine kills single celled organisms by combining with the amino acids tyrosine or histidine when they are exposed to the extra-cellular environment. All single cells showing tyrosine on their outer cell membranes are killed instantly by a simple chemical reaction with iodine that denatures proteins.
    Nature and evolution have given us an important mechanism to control pathogenic life forms and we should use it and trust it to protect us in ways that antibiotics can’t.

Elemental iodine is a potent germicide with a wide spectrum of activity and low toxicity to tissues. A solution containing 50 ppm iodine kills bacteria in 1 min and spores in 15 min.

... Dr. Robert Rowen informs that iodine ...Doses up to six times the RDA have been used safely for months to combat the excessive mucous in chronic lung diseases. He also states that Iodine is found in large amounts in the brain (including the parts of the brain associated with Parkinson’s disease) and the ciliary body of the eye, a possible factor in glaucoma.

Selected Quotes from:
    http://www.motherearthlabs.com/produ...-information/ 
    My Comments
    A rare few are allergic to Iodine.
    Iodine can be vaporized and inhaled, or used in gargle to kill internal virus.

I’ve add 1-3 drops to my Sleep Apnea Water for the last 3 months.  

I’ve used 1-3 drop of Iodine in a Neti Nasal Wash with Sea Salt.  No burning or unpleasant resulted.

1-2 drops added to mouth gargle solution will also kill pathogens in your mouth and throat. 

Iodide is a Mineral that feeds the Immunity, Brain, Thyroid and Sexual Organs. 

A baby’s IQ can be increased 15 points by feeding it Iodine the 1st 18 months of life, I have read.  

The Mineral IODINE needs to be UnControlled for the Public.. to help them optimize their Health ! 

Elemental Iodine is now a controlled substance, because druggies use it to make Meth. So they claim. 

So the public is punished from using it to improve their health. 
    One can purchase  Iodine for their Horse, but not their Family’s Health. 

The Gov’t handling of the Corona Virus is insane.  

In aviation we had a phrase we jokingly referring to M.D.s  
        "Doc... Don’t take up flying anytime soon!"

I have known for over 7 years that:
    No Virus , Bacteria or Fungus has build up resistance to Iodine yet. 

I have been trying to bring this to the attention of Authorities... but they are isolated.
    Politicians are NOT knowledgeable about health or nutrition. Yet they want to make major decisions about it.[COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the Pennsylvania Department of Health took 200 deaths off the list on Saturday after serious questions were posed as to the accuracy of their count.

This was the initial position of Pennsylvania: “We will now be reporting probable deaths related to COVID-19 in addition to confirmed deaths,” public health chief Rachel Levine announced Tuesday. But then they backtracked Saturday and even admitted that “probable deaths” had been included in the count much earlier than Tuesday. Just how many “probable deaths” are there in Pennsylvania or in the rest of the nation?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/penn...death-numbers/

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Alan (27th April 2020), angelfire (28th April 2020), Arcturian108 (28th April 2020), Ben (27th April 2020), Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), Constance (27th April 2020), cursichella1 (28th April 2020), DeeMetrios (29th April 2020), EFO (27th April 2020), Elainie (29th April 2020), enigma3 (27th April 2020), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), happyuk (27th April 2020), Ioneo (27th April 2020), Ivanhoe (27th April 2020), janette (2nd May 2020), jjjones (27th April 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd November 2022), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), leavesoftrees (29th April 2020), Lilybee8 (28th April 2020), Lunesoleil (12th November 2020), meeradas (27th April 2020), onawah (29th April 2020), palehorse (2nd May 2020), prc (28th April 2020), Sadieblue (28th April 2020), silverchimes (28th April 2020), Stardad (27th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th April 2020), Sunny (28th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th April 2020), toppy (27th April 2020), Tyy1907 (19th May 2020), Valerie Villars (29th April 2020), Valle (27th April 2020), Victoria (20th May 2020), wttah (27th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Iodine Kills All Viruses! 150 year old medical book discusses

I have added 1-3 drops of iodine in my sleep apnea water the last 3 month. 5 drops was too strong.. I have also gargled with it.. and used in in my sinus wash. No problems noted.

Dermatology – 2006

Select Quotes:  

Oro-Buccal Antisepsis

https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/89211?fbclid=IwAR2o6zyKA2WFM2xI5_pISlHolLGTbs5RSArr00bkYgzAq9OxplyDWNJqll8  

Inactivation of SARS Coronavirus by Means of Povidone-Iodine, Physical Conditions and Chemical Reagents

Kariwa H.a·Fujii N.b·Takashima I.a
    Author affiliations
    Corresponding Author
    Keywords:Severe acute respiratory syndromeCoronavirusPovidone-iodineInfection control

Dermatology 2006;212:119–123
    https://doi.org/10.1159/000089211
    • ABSTRACT
    • FULLTEXT
    • PDF
    • REFERENCES
    • EXTRAS : 4

Abstract
    The efficacy of several povidone-iodine (PVP-I) products, a number of other chemical agents and various physical conditions were evaluated for their ability to inactivate the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV). Treatment of SARS-CoV with PVP-I products for 2 min reduced the virus infectivity from 1.17 × 106 TCID50/ml to below the detectable level. The efficacy of 70% ethanol was equivalent to that of PVP-I products. Fixation of SARS-CoV-infected Vero E6 cells with a fixative including formalin, glutaraldehyde, methanol and acetone for 5 min or longer eliminated all infectivity. Heating the virus at 56°C for 60 min or longer reduced the infectivity of the virus from 2.6 × 107 to undetectable levels. Irradiation with ultraviolet light at 134 µW/cm2 for 15 min reduced the infectivity from 3.8 × 107 to 180 TCID50/ml; however, prolonged irradiation (60 min) failed to eliminate the remaining virus, leaving 18.8 TCID50/ml.
    © 2006 S. Karger AG, Basel

Introduction

...Povidone-iodine (PVP-I) products have been used for the disinfection of various bacteria and viruses for years because of their strong bactericidal and antiviral activities. If reliable data confirm the efficacy of PVP-I for the elimination of SARS-CoV infectivity, these products will become extremely useful for the destruction of the virus in various settings.

In this paper we evaluated the antiviral efficacy of PVP-I against SARS-CoV; we also evaluated the antiviral efficacy of various physical and chemical inactivation conditions.

Results
    Efficacy of PVP-I on SARS-CoV

We tested the efficacy of several PVP-I products for the inactivation of SARS-CoV, including Isodine, Isodine Scrub, Isodine Gargle, Isodine Palm and Isodine Nodo Fresh, all of which are used for disinfection in various settings. Treatment of SARS-CoV for 1 min with Isodine Scrub, Isodine Palm and Isodine Nodo Fresh strongly reduced the virus infectivity from 1.17 × 106 TCID50/ml to below the detection limit, <40 to <160 (table 1). In contrast, 1-min treatment with Isodine and Isodine Gargle did not completely eliminate the virus infectivity; the reduction rates were 8.1 × 10–5 and 1.6 × 10–4, respectively. However, treatment with all the PVP-I products for 2 min completely inactivated the virus. The treatment of 70% ethanol for 1 min also reduced the virus infectivity under the detectable level (<10). These results strongly indicate that PVP-I products and 70% ethanol are effective for the inactivation of SARS-CoV….

Discussion
    We tested the efficacy of several PVP-I products, including Isodine, Isodine Scrub, Isodine Palm, Isodine Gargle and Isodine Nodo Fresh, all of which cover a variety of disinfection applications; these applications include disinfecting medical instruments and skin as well as hand-washing, gargling and spraying the throat. The results clearly indicate that all the PVP-I products tested have strong virucidal activities against SARS-CoV. Because SARS-CoV is believed to be transmitted mainly through the airborne route [13], PVP-I products for gargling and spraying the throat may have a prophylactic effect on SARS during outbreaks. Since the virus is also shed into feces and urine [14, 15], scrubbing hands with PVP-I may be effective in hospitals and households, especially after contact with SARS patients and after handling the clothes or linen of the patients...

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

angelfire (28th April 2020), Ben (27th April 2020), Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), Constance (27th April 2020), cursichella1 (28th April 2020), DeeMetrios (29th April 2020), EFO (27th April 2020), Eligos (27th April 2020), enigma3 (27th April 2020), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), Ivanhoe (27th April 2020), janette (2nd May 2020), jjjones (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), palehorse (2nd May 2020), Sadieblue (28th April 2020), Stardad (27th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2020), toppy (27th April 2020), Valle (27th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Nebulized Iodine - Dr. Sircus

https://drsircus.com/magnesium/nebul...er-medicinals/

Select Quotes:
    In some countries nebulizers are given to people by prescription only because they give a person direct access to the bloodstream and this is an indication that this is serious medicine we are dealing with, so caution is advised. With nebulizers we in part get the same effect as with injections, medications quickly diffuse directly into the blood stream. Thus a nebulizer holds the capacity to save lives.

When it comes to using iodine in a nebulizer special caution is needed. The choice of iodine is important because putting in potassium, which is found in Lugol’s, is dangerous.  Potassium chloride, another salt of potassium, is used for lethal injection so I recommend only Nascent Iodine. Nebulization with iodine offers an extremely strong therapy which can clear the lungs quite rapidly of infections. Therapeutic concentrations can be increased for desired effect but it is recommended that dosages start at the low end unless there is an emergency situation. I would start my first iodine treatment with a weak solution, 3 – 5 drops and slowly increase to ten drops or more closely monitoring the experience. As long as the patient displays no discomfort or side effects concentration can be increased strongly especially when in a life threatening situation. One should expect much quicker and more dramatic results with iodine then with H2O2.

General Instructions
     Procedure: The basic aim of a nebulizer is to facilitate a faster and more effective absorption of the medicine. This is achieved by breaking down the liquid medicine into very fine particles, which is inhaled by the patient. The first step is to add the liquid medicine to the cup attached to the device. It is important to understand that these devices accept medicine in the liquid form only, and medicine should be added at the time of usage and not before that. If the doctor has prescribed more than one medicine for nebulization, make sure if they can be mixed together or whether they should be taken separately. Once the medicine is put in the cup, close the cup and connect its tube to the air compressor. Turn the compressor on and when the compressed air reaches the nebulizer cup, it will vaporize the medicine, creating a mist. The mist is inhaled by the patient, through the mouthpiece or face mask.

Take deep breaths and inhale the vapor completely. Tap the cup regularly to ensure the right dispensation of medicine and don’t remove the mask, until the medicine is used up completely. It will take about 10 to 20 minutes to finish nebulization depending on what type of medicinal is used. Turn on the air pump and a mist will come from the mouthpiece. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth and breathe in slowly. At full inhalation, hold your breath for a 2-4 count to allow absorption in the lungs. If you are treating colds or sinus problems, you can also alternate breathing through your nose.

Special Note: I have even heard of DMSO being used in combination with other medicinals just as it would be used topically on the skin.

Full article at https://drsircus.com/magnesium/nebul...er-medicinals/[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Iodine vs Virus…

Important Reference Notes:

Iodine: the Forgotten Weapon Against Influenza Viruses David Derry, MD, PhD

Abstract. After the 1918 Influenza Pandemic which killed an estimated 30 million people, governments financed research on the Pandemic’s causes. Over 25 years, influenza viruses were isolated and methods for killing them with various agents discovered. Iodine was the most effective agent for killing viruses, especially influenza viruses. Aerosol iodine was found to kill viruses in sprayed mists, and solutions of iodine were equally effective

https://realrawfood.com/sites/defaul...%20Viruses.pdf
    Research shows… Simple Preventive steps to Fight Virus Illness with Iodine.

Iodine is the most effective broad-spectrum antiseptic with low toxicity. Iodine has very high [21] germicidal activity, and no organism develops resistance to iodine.[12]

Povidone-iodine (PVP-I), which has a broad-spectrum microbicidal property, was examined for its inhibitory effects against influenza virus infection.
    ...Therefore, PVP-I is useful to prevent infection and limit spread of human and avian influenza viruses.
    ... PVP-I had a wider virucidal spectrum, covering both enveloped and nonenveloped viruses, than the other commercially available antiseptics.

...“As a protection for doctors, nurses and others dealing with highly infectious patients (Pandemic Influenza) it should be relatively easy to design a gauze mask partially impregnated with iodine which should offer a greatly increased degree of protection to the wearer.”[2,3]

...volatile iodine mixes with alveolar air to enter the bronchioles. If this is occurs, it would serve as [17] an additional barrier to the invading air borne viruses in a manner similar to aerosol iodine.

...High doses are NOT required to kill viruses. Aerosols can be effective in sterilizing a room at levels not detectable by humans.

...When iodine was suspended in a solution, viral inactivation occurred at dilutions of 1/1,000,000. Aerosols inactivated many viruses within 30 seconds or less.

Dietary iodine found in iodized salt is below the amounts needed to fill mucus defense roles.

PS: Iodine use to be in bread..Iodine was introduced into our diets with iodized salt by David Marine in 1920.[21,26]
    This effectively eliminated goiter, cretinism, and mental retardation.

Dr Myhill Advises On Treating Viral Infection
    Using Iodine in a Salt Pipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSt8...&feature=share

Seems a small jelly jar, or short flat jar could work for this.. Cover the top with a hand towel .. like cupping your month and nose with your hand.. to direct the vapors.. maybe mist the salt to create more vapors. 

¤=[Post Update]=¤

IODINE
    Bring Back the Universal Nutrient Medicine International Medical Veritas Association
    Iodine is detected in every organ and tissue in the body

http://www.motherearthlabs.com/produ...-information/ 
    Select Quotes...

Iodine is by far the best antibiotic, antiviral and antiseptic of all time. Dr. David Derry
        The antiseptic properties of iodine are used to sterilize every surface and material in hospitals. Iodine is an excellent microbicide with a broad range of action that includes almost all of the important health-related microorganisms, such as enteric bacteria, enteric viruses, bacterial viruses, fungi and protozoan cysts.[v] The minimum number of iodine molecules required to destroy one bacterium varies with the species. For H. influenzae it was calculated to be 15000 molecules of iodine per cell. When bacteria are treated with iodine, the inorganic phosphate up-take and oxygen consumption by the cells immediately ceases. [vi]
    Though iodine kills all single celled organisms such as these it is not exploited for internal use by modern day physicians to combat internal infections, which of course is a great mistake. Dr. Derry says iodine is effective “for standard pathogens such as Staphylococcus, but also iodine has the broadest range of action, fewest side effects and no development of bacterial resistance.” Some doctors have reported that it is excellent for the treatment of mononucleosis.
    Iodine is able to penetrate quickly through the cell walls of microorganisms.
    Iodine is a deadly enemy of single cell microorganisms thus it can be our best friend. Iodine was not available to these life forms at the beginning of evolution and it was not until seaweed concentrated it did it become involved in higher life forms. It is for this reason that the simplest level of life cannot tolerate iodine. Iodine kills single celled organisms by combining with the amino acids tyrosine or histidine when they are exposed to the extra-cellular environment. All single cells showing tyrosine on their outer cell membranes are killed instantly by a simple chemical reaction with iodine that denatures proteins. Nature and evolution have given us an important mechanism to control pathogenic life forms and we should use it and trust it to protect us in ways that antibiotics can’t. As we shall see directly below, so powerful is iodine in a protective sense that it also helps us rid the body, not only of harmful chemicals and heavy metals, but also rids the body of abnormal cells meaning it qualifies as an anticancer agent.
    Elemental iodine is a potent germicide with a wide spectrum of activity and low toxicity to tissues. A solution containing 50 ppm iodine kills bacteria in 1 min and spores in 15 min. It is poorly soluble in water but readily dissolves in ethanol, which enhances its antibacterial activity. Iodine tincture contains 2% iodine and 2.4% sodium iodide (NaI) dissolved in 50% ethanol; it is used as a skin disinfectant. Strong iodine tincture contains 7% iodine and 5% potassium iodide (KI) dissolved in 95% ethanol; it is more potent but also more irritating than tincture of iodine. Iodine solution contains 2% iodine and 2.4% NaI dissolved in aqueous solution; it is used as a nonirritant antiseptic on wounds and abrasions. Strong iodine solution (Lugol’s solution) contains 5% iodine and 10% KI in aqueous solution. Iodophores (eg, povidone-iodine) are water-soluble combinations of iodine with detergents, wetting agents that are solubilizers, and other carriers. They slowly release iodine as an antimicrobial agent and are widely used as skin disinfectants, particularly before surgery.
    Inorganic non-radioactive iodine/iodide is an essential nutrient, not a drug. Therefore, the body has the metabolic mechanism for using inorganic iodine beneficially, effectively and safely. Iodine is as safe as magnesium chloride with a track record of 180 years of use in medicine. Published data confirms its safety even when used in pulmonary patients in amounts four orders of magnitude greater than the US RDA [x]. When patients take between 12.5 to 50 mg of iodine per day, it seems that the body becomes increasingly more responsive to thyroid hormones [xi]. Optimal intake of iodine in amounts two orders of magnitude greater than iodine levels needed for goiter control may be required for iodization of hormone receptors [xii].
    ...Iodine is a powerful primary nutrient with broad medicinal effects and a hundred years ago it was used universally by most doctors. From 1900 to the 1960s almost every single U.S. physician used Lugol (iodine) supplements in his or her practice for both hypo and hyperthyroid, as well as many, many other conditions all with excellent results.  In fact, iodine was considered a panacea for all human ills. The Nobel laureate Dr. Albert Szent Györgi (1893 – 1986), the physician who discovered vitamin C, writes: “When I was a medical student, iodine in the form of KI (potassium iodide) was the universal medicine. Nobody knew what it did, but it did something and did something good.” Today we know what iodine does and how much it can help people but modern allopathic medicine is asleep at the switch letting people suffer and die for its lacking.
    ... Dr. Robert Rowen informs that iodine ...Doses up to six times the RDA have been used safely for months to combat the excessive mucous in chronic lung diseases. He also states that Iodine is found in large amounts in the brain (including the parts of the brain associated with Parkinson’s disease) and the ciliary body of the eye, a possible factor in glaucoma.
        The required daily amount (RDA) of iodine is just enough to keep our thyroids from expanding, like the RDA of vitamin C today which is just enough to keep us free of scurvy, but not enough to prevent pre scurvy syndromes or Cardiovascular Disease.

...Iodine deficiency is a major cause of under-functioning intellect [xx]. Dr. Flechas agrees, “In newborn children iodine is responsible for the development of the babies’ I.Q. Recent research shows iodine deficiency is felt to be the source of attention deficit disorder in children.” “We have an absolute epidemic of autism in this country,” said Representative Dan Burton (R-Indiana). “Parents and doctors are struggling to find appropriate treatment options.” What help iodine can be to neurological damaged children has not been explored yet but iodine and magnesium logically should be some of the first things parents should reach for. We certainly will find science to create a foundation for the use of iodine before, during and after pregnancy.
    Deficiency of iodine seems to cause more damage in developing embryos and in fact, in pregnant women iodine deficiency causes abortions and stillborns [xxi]. It is not cretinism alone that holds risks from deficiency, but the very survival of the infant itself. Adequate iodine may also provide protection from infection and vaccine damage.  In a study done on 617 infants between the ages of 6 weeks and six months, in an iodine deficient area, it was shown that with the addition of 100 mg of iodine oil to the diet of newborns, that the death rate of infants was markedly lower than for those without any supplementation. [xxii]
    Magnesium and iodine deficiencies are the causes of autoimmune thyroiditis, not excess iodide.
    ...Iodine is a very effective method for water purification. Its action is dependent on the concentration of iodine, the water temperature and duration of contact. For example, a concentration of 8 mgs per liter at 20 degrees centigrade will destroy all pathogens if left for 10 minutes. Lower concentrations and lower water temperatures require a longer duration of action.  Iodine tablets were developed during World War II to disinfect small amounts of water for emergency or temporary use. A few drops of tincture of iodine or iodine tablets are popular with campers and the military for disinfecting water. An iodine residual of 0.5 to 1.0 mg/l should be maintained and iodine at this level gives the water little or no iodide taste or odor.

...One might go as far as imagining that there might even be a conspiracy to keep us iodine deficient, because if we are iodine deficient our will to resist is diminished, our apparent intellect, energy and vitality are all diminished and we are significantly more vulnerable to thyroid malfunction, endocrine/hormonal imbalances, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer. Many fine physicians are wondering why the RDA for iodine would be set so low, and why would many of the former sources of iodine be diminished or removed and replaced with things like bromides and fluorides that deplete iodine and offer no worthwhile compensation for the replacement?
    Dr. Daniel H. Duffy uses some very harsh but deserved words while asking some clear questions about iodine. “Isn’t it odd that the government dispenses Iodine to protect against radioactive iodine resulting from a nuclear disaster when the medical quacks are dumping the same type of radioactive iodine into patients with thyroid problems in a stupid attempt to ‘cure’ thyroid ‘disease’ caused by a lack of elemental iodine in its natural state found in nature? Nature’s iodine protects our thyroid glands from taking up biologically destructive, radioactive iodine, yet the medical quacks use similar radioactive iodine to destroy our thyroid glands? Why did doctors quit using Lugol’s solution, the sure cure for thyroid disease? Why did the medical quacks bring in anti thyroid drugs and goitrogens to kill the thyroid gland when iodine was being used so successfully for so long?”
    Mark Sircus Ac., OMD Director International Medical Veritas Association
    http://www.imva.info http://www.magnesiumforlife.comdirector@imva.info

COMMENT by WALTER LAST

...According to my experience and understanding the greatest benefit of high iodine intake is its effectiveness in killing Candida and other fungi and microbes. This may also be a reason for its effectiveness with breast cancer and ovarian cysts. The secret of this success may be the fact that both iodine and fungi have an affinity for the mucous membranes. By keeping the mucous membranes healthy iodine greatly helps to overcome autoimmune diseases, sinus problems, asthma, lung cancer, and other lung problems, and also intestinal diseases, including inflammatory conditions and cancers.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Alan (27th April 2020), angelfire (28th April 2020), Ben (27th April 2020), Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), Constance (27th April 2020), DeeMetrios (29th April 2020), East Sun (19th May 2020), EFO (27th April 2020), Elainie (29th April 2020), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), Ivanhoe (27th April 2020), janette (2nd May 2020), jjjones (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), Lilybee8 (28th April 2020), Lunesoleil (12th November 2020), palehorse (2nd May 2020), Sadieblue (28th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2020), TomKat (27th April 2020), toppy (27th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

the Pennsylvania Department of Health took 200 deaths off the list on Saturday after serious questions were posed as to the accuracy of their count.

This was the initial position of Pennsylvania: “We will now be reporting probable deaths related to COVID-19 in addition to confirmed deaths,” public health chief Rachel Levine announced Tuesday. But then they backtracked Saturday and even admitted that “probable deaths” had been included in the count much earlier than Tuesday. Just how many “probable deaths” are there in Pennsylvania or in the rest of the nation?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/penn...o-stop-inflat…
    coronavirus-death-numbers/

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), DeeMetrios (29th April 2020), earthdreamer (29th April 2020), Gwin Ru (27th April 2020), Ivanhoe (27th April 2020), janette (2nd May 2020), jjjones (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), Lilybee8 (28th April 2020), palehorse (2nd May 2020), Sadieblue (28th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2020), TomKat (27th April 2020), toppy (27th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

great thread perdido ..... thank you

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Constance (29th April 2020), janette (2nd May 2020), Soda (19th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Atomidine is nascent Iodine, and is the formula Edgar Cayce, the "Sleeping Prophet" often prescribed.
    It is sold now by the company "Heritage", which is known for carrying remedies prescribed by Cayce.
    See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nascen...ary_supplement)
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th May 2020), DeeMetrios (30th April 2020), Elainie (29th April 2020), janette (2nd May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Can someone post a link to the pdf of this book ?
    It would be a great addition to the library here .
    cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

janette (2nd May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

I take lugols iodine daily on the skin which absorbs through the day. Feel so much better since I started doing this ,the biggest difference is increased energy and vitality but I know it's doing me good in so many other ways.👍

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), palehorse (2nd May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    I take lugols iodine daily on the skin which absorbs through the day. Feel so much better since I started doing this ,the biggest difference is increased energy and vitality but I know it's doing me good in so many other ways.👍
    I remember very well the time when I was frequently surfing, I almost never got ill, sometimes a cold that last for 1 or 2 days but nothing really serious. It makes a lot of sense and in my experience it seems that it helps a lot to avoid diseases in general and of course exercises and healthy food is the most.

I wonder if bathing in the ocean 3 or 4 days a week would help the same way as @janette therapy, any ideas?

Thanks OP for this post, amazing information.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

janette (2nd May 2020), Perdido (30th July 2023)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Iodine Kills All Viruses! 150 year old medical book discusses

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Can someone post a link to the pdf of this book ?
    It would be a great addition to the library here .
    cheers
    Here is the direct link of PDF version > https://books.googleusercontent.com/...yYCxL7JiV6vO6Y

p.s. I just checked the scanned book, it is the full book, no missing pages.
    Last edited by palehorse; 2nd May 2020 at 14:41. Reason: full book, no missing pages.
    --

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), janette (2nd May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I could not print any of the pages... or download it.. It is available to purchase however.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It appears this link does not work any longer. Bummer.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

palehorse (20th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Perdido (here)
    I could not print any of the pages... or download it.. It is available to purchase however.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Requested book.

Download link available for seven days
    Inhalation Its Therapeutics and Practice
    https://send.tresorit.com/a#xau_jX27RiwNTv4QDT5bpA
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (22nd May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), palehorse (20th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Perdido (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you still do not get it, I have the PDF in my computer, if need just asked me, I tried to upload it to the library, but I have no idea how to do that.
    --

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DeeMetrios (22nd May 2020), EFO (20th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread