+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pentagon did release UFO videos

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Pentagon did release UFO videos

Quote I would love to make contact.
    But if there is a "real invasion" due to happen, and IF they are coming for war, what will be our (as humankind) chances anyway?
    Shall we be scared and worried? Not for a single second, if they really come there will be no government or armed forces capable of doing anything about, simple like that.
    Have a nice weekend everyone.
    Yes palehorse, so true and tha's if it hasn't happened already lol
    (That's twice now I've used that lol in replies, whats going on haha)
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,688 times in 20,823 posts

Exclamation Re: Pentagon did release UFO videos

Project Bluebeam: Alien Invasion! Dr. Greer on InfoWars

Dr. Steven Greer Discusses Extraterrestrial Beings and UFOs With Alex Jones
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd May 2020 at 19:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (24th May 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If they were hostile I'm sure we would know by now. Those who mean to kill, waist no time in it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Agape (16th June 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Pentagon did release UFO videos

woops wrong post sorry
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th June 2020 at 19:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Patient (15th June 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

There's a very good documentary of this, titled "The Nimitz Encounters", available on YouTube.

link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE

Here's a description of the contents:

The Nimitz Encounters
    42.9K subscribers
    Tic Tac UFO

November 2004, 90 miles off the coast of Mexico near San Diego, California, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises when unexplained events occurred. No one could have predicted what would soon confront the world's most advanced naval war ships and fighter jets. Aerial craft would appear that forever changed all those that encountered them. The answers to the question of “what are they?” remains unanswered by the sailors and the US Gov. After years of cloaked secrecy the true story can finally be told. With multiple witnesses from the ships, their first hand testimony is impossible to deny.
    Our film features CGI re-creations as told by the sailors and naval aviators that witnessed them. Aside from the historical fictionalized dialog (no one recorded the radio conversations), the story itself is based on the facts of the case, including official US government docs, witness statements, news reports and official timelines. See www.thenimitzencounters.com for links to the official documents.

Please contact us if you have witnessed these or other unknown encounters on military ships or planes. You can remain anonymous. anon@thenimitzencounters.com

Some military personnel have requested their names be removed or remain anonymous, out of respect for their privacy we have changed names and details to protect their identity. All similarities to persons living or dead is unintentional. The producers have made every attempt to verify details and deny any liability for errors or omissions.

The main spokesperson for the group of witnesses, Senior Chief Kevin Day, is featured in this documentary, and his testimony is compelling. And ongoing. In other interviews he describes how his life changed after the encounters, and describes the abilities he suddenly acquired. Do look him up. He was stationed on the USS Princeton during the three days of contact. His position as Senior Chief Anti-Airwarfare Coordinator meant that he was operating the cutting edge radar systems that the exercises were testing. His theory is that the 'tic-tacs' did not expect such sophisticated monitoring and were surprised to have been 'seen'. Be that as it may, he goes on to say that such detection of their presence seemed to have no effect on their overall flight behaviour, other than dodging the nuisance F-18s who tried to catch them.

Although the hard drive recordings of the Princeton's radar were confiscated by unidentified officers who were helicoptered onto his ship, he is able to recall, in jaw-dropping detail, some of the astounding aerial feats of the 'tic tacs'. One statement, the one that had me replaying it over and over to make sure that I had heard what I thought I had heard, was this: As one of the F-18s closed on one of its targets at 28 000 feet, the UFO suddenly dropped, coming to an instant halt 50 feet above the surface of the ocean. Using his radar's computer, he was able to calculate that the manoeuvre had taken just .78ths of a second and therefore had attained an instantaneous speed of about 18 000 mph. Some of the tic tacs didn't stop, and would dive into the water, where a submarine in the task force tried unsuccessfully to track them.

The facts are astounding, and I have no idea why more people weren't and aren't paying attention.

B
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Agape (16th June 2020), boja (27th June 2020), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

Fellow Aspirant do you not know how to embed youtube video here? (not difficult!)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,047 times in 8,169 posts

I'm not sure this is the right thread for this but I can't remember what to search for on this topic. Please move it to the right thread.

The Black Vault (John Greenewald) has received FOIA info on the NY Times FOIA requesting about the tic tac incident story. I'm not on top of this story but it looks like they didn't use FOIA info for the story.

https://podbay.fm/p/the-black-vault-...r/e/1602445221
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2