+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Technocracy's Coup d'Etat Has Arrived!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,228 times in 21,087 posts

Exclamation Technocracy's Coup d'Etat Has Arrived!

Technocracy's Coup d'Etat Has Arrived!

The destruction of the global economic system is an absolute requirement for Technocracy to rise out of the ashes. What they could not achieve with global warming hysteria is now a done deal with the Great Panic of 2020. It's your country, America... what will you do with it?

Technocracy News & Trends

Behold The Mighty Technocrats Who Are Able To Shut Down Entire Economies:

The Great Panic of 2020 is instigated and orchestrated by Technocrats on behalf of implementing Technocracy. The problem? Capitalism and Free Enterprise must die first. It is Technocrats who are calling the shots now, not our elected politicians. Until Technocracy is firmly rejected, nothing will change and politicians will eventually be marginalized into oblivion.

technocracy.news
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th April 2020 at 00:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (29th April 2020), christian (29th April 2020), Elainie (2nd November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Ioneo (1st May 2020), jjjones (30th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), kfm27917 (29th October 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), palehorse (29th April 2020), Philippe (29th April 2020), pueblo (29th April 2020), Satori (29th April 2020), Snoweagle (29th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2020), Tintin (3rd May 2020), TomKat (29th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Technocracy's Coup d'Etat Has Arrived!

Search Results for 5g

Energy April 10, 2020
    How Disinformation Is Destroying The 5G Resistance Movement

There are legitimate safety concerns over 5G tower radiation but the real danger of 5G is the implementation of the Internet of Things. The speculative and unproven link between 5G and COVID-19 is causing an uproar around the world.

5G/6G March 20, 2020
    Coronavirus Pandemic Seen To Accelerate 5G Rollout In US

5G carriers claim that the coronavirus pandemic has actually increased demand for wireless bandwidth and thus make it ever more important to quickly rollout 5G towers around the nation to increase wireless capacity.

5G/6G March 12, 2020
    T-Mobile: IoT And ‘The Transformative Promise Of 5G’

T-Mobile paid to have this article appear on the CNBC website, and you can read for yourself that 5G is all about the IoT and tracking things that move. T-Mobile’s 5G network will operate at the ultra-high frequency of 600MHz.

Geospatial March 6, 2020
    5G Plus Geospatial Mapping Combine For High-Def Surveillance

With 5G providing real-time data acquisition, the geospatial industry is one of the first to be actualized in this new era of total surveillance of everything that moves in relation to everything that doesn’t move.

5G/6G, Resistance February 13, 2020
    Kaboom! Switzerland Halts 5G Rollout Over Health Concerns

It’s a gloomy day for Technocrats in Switzerland, which has imposed a nationwide ban on new 5G installation while demanding a thorough study on the health effects of millimeter waves on humans. Until produced, the ban will not be lifted.

5G/6G February 12, 2020
    5G Won’t Resolve The Digital Divide, Could Make It Worse

Even some industry insiders believe that 5G will exacerbate the ‘haves and have nots’ of the existing digital world, and will produce new divides. In other words, there will be new winners and losers with many being left out.

Energy February 3, 2020
    Scientists: 5G Could ‘Lower Sperm Counts And Sterilize Young Men’

5G wireless companies refuse to invest in scientific studies on the harmful effects of 5G radiation on humans; they also berate legitimate scientists and physicians who are raising serious health warnings like this one.

5G/6G January 29, 2020
    Space Junk? Elon Musk Seeks 30,000 5G Satellites In Space

Elon Musk’s grandfather was the head of Technocracy, Inc. in Canada during the 1930s and 40s. As a Technocrat himself, Musk builds because he can, not because there is a moral imperative to do so.

5G/6G, Energy, Resistance January 24, 2020
    To Trump: Experts Call For Moratorium On 5G Wireless Technology

Doctors and scientists are calling on President Trump to declare a moratorium on 5G rollout until proper testing is completed over health concerns. However, Technocrats are intent on establishing 5G as quickly as possible to enable the Internet of Things.

5G/6G, Resistance January 16, 2020
    Telecoms Face Major Global Resistance To 5G Rollout

You will never see or hear about success stories of 5G protests or blocking legislation, yet there are dozens of nations throwing up roadblocks over the potential health risks of electromagnetic radiation and data privacy.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (20th November 2020), Jayke (29th April 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), palehorse (29th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2020), TomKat (29th April 2020), toppy (29th April 2020), Violet3 (29th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,403 times in 8,339 posts

Well that was the plan, let's see if they pull it off, in the broad light of day they are now exposed to.

We have armies and laws and courts.

As far as I can see, they are busted, red handed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Hym (20th November 2020), Jayke (29th April 2020), justntime2learn (29th April 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2020), toppy (29th April 2020), Violet3 (29th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Well that was the plan, let's see if they pull it off, in the broad light of day they are now exposed to.

We have armies and laws and courts.

As far as I can see, they are busted, red handed.
    I do so hope so norman and a very BIG thank you to the great John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 29th April 2020 at 10:05.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th April 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), Jayke (29th April 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), scotslad (5th September 2020), toppy (29th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Technocracy's Coup d'Etat Has Arrived!

Technocracy Agenda 2030 Exposed!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cGI0PqTmQUlF

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th November 2020 at 19:22.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (29th October 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), mountain_jim (8th September 2020), palehorse (29th October 2020), Philippe (5th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,581 times in 1,594 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Source
    I've reading about technocracy for a long time now even before they start talking about agenda 2030, I have a simple question..

Is technocracy behind all the protests we are seeing in South East Asia? I said south east Asia because probably it is behind the protests in America, but not so sure here, if the answer is Yes, is there any clue or evidence that we could look it up in order to have even a slightest confirmation that they are indeed behind it?

In Thailand even the official government start warning to foreign intervention to stay away because it is a "Thai thing". Well I heard all sort of stories and conspiracies by now, If I had to pick one of those theories, I would choose the technocracy because it make a lot of more sense, specially because there are many countries in SEA fighting against their government, last I heard was Myanmar again, tensions started because of election coming up soon.

The whole thing is so confused, please shed some light here, I am in the lose now!

Thanks.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Harmony (29th October 2020), Hym (20th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Source
    I've reading about technocracy for a long time now even before they start talking about agenda 2030, I have a simple question..

Is technocracy behind all the protests we are seeing in South East Asia? I said south east Asia because probably it is behind the protests in America, but not so sure here, if the answer is Yes, is there any clue or evidence that we could look it up in order to have even a slightest confirmation that they are indeed behind it?

In Thailand even the official government start warning to foreign intervention to stay away because it is a "Thai thing". Well I heard all sort of stories and conspiracies by now, If I had to pick one of those theories, I would choose the technocracy because it make a lot of more sense, specially because there are many countries in SEA fighting against their government, last I heard was Myanmar again, tensions started because of election coming up soon.

The whole thing is so confused, please shed some light here, I am in the lose now!

Thanks.
    General statements & generalizing statements is not helping anyone.

You can ask a question and there are ways to explain HOW it MAY be done ... and it is happening all over the world as we all get more and more depending on (Quantum) A.I. driven societies (left & right).

But to get real specifics that takes really hard work & time ... and yes there ARE insiders (whistler-blowers) leaking stuff out but some of them are also dis-info agents.

Have you ever tried 20+ different search engines with your question BEFORE coming here? That is how I mostly work.

⚠️ Study/Research: Technocracy.News (including all lectures & video interviews) it will show you how it is done globally thus (eventually) also in Thailand!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th October 2020 at 14:50.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (29th October 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), palehorse (2nd November 2020), syrwong (2nd November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,581 times in 1,594 posts

Thanks for the reply and yes most of my searches goes through the metasearch engine `searx`, it uses even more than 20 engines https://searx.ninja/preferences (tab "engines" > "general"), but I didn't get any specific results about SEA hence the question, sorry if it was too broad.

I started to watch the episodes in technocracy news. ;D

Thanks John.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,568 times in 2,217 posts

Listen, your feeble little slave minds cannot possibly hope to understand our Magic Holy Science so it's better for you to just trust what we say and let the scientists (high priests, who only have your best interests at heart) worry about all that confusing science. So don't do any research, it's dangerous for you, just get back to the TV and all the other wondrous technological gifts we have bestowed on you, all is well.

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science

Ethan Siegel Senior Contributor

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.

The reason is simple: most of us, even those of us who are scientists ourselves, lack the relevant scientific expertise needed to adequately evaluate that research on our own. In our own fields, we are aware of the full suite of data, of how those puzzle pieces fit together, and what the frontiers of our knowledge is. When laypersons espouse opinions on those matters, it’s immediately clear to us where the gaps in their understanding are and where they’ve misled themselves in their reasoning. When they take up the arguments of a contrarian scientist, we recognize what they’re overlooking, misinterpreting, or omitting. Unless we start valuing the actual expertise that legitimate experts have spent lifetimes developing, “doing our own research” could lead to immeasurable, unnecessary suffering.

Let’s start with a simple, low-stakes example: fluoridated drinking water. On the one hand, fluoride is a simple ion that shows up in various concentrations, including naturally through calcium fluoride, in bodies of water all across the world. When humans ingest too little of it, particularly at a young age, it leads to weakened tooth enamel and greater rates of cavities; when humans ingest too much of it, it leads to tooth discoloration and various severities of dental fluorosis. In extreme cases, significantly too much or too little fluoride can also lead to other problems, such as osteoporosis (with too little) or skeletal fluorosis (with too much).

In most places in the United States and Canada, our drinking water is fluoridated at a specific level that’s safe and effective for humans of all ages. In places like Colorado Springs, CO, significant amounts of fluoride are removed from the water, bringing the levels down to acceptable values; in other places, like New York City, NY, fluoride is added to bring the levels up to acceptable values. Controlling the fluoride levels of water is a safe and effective public health intervention, reducing dental caries in children by 40% where it is implemented versus places where it isn’t implemented.

And yet, there are major cities in the world, like Portland, OR or Calgary, Alberta, where the public or city council, respectively, has voted (in the case of Portland, repeatedly) to not add fluoride to their drinking water. As expected, the typical cavity rates in children — when controlled for socioeconomic demographics — are about 40% higher than in places where the water is fluoridated, hitting those of lower economic demographics the hardest. The idea that “our water is natural” and “adding fluoride isn’t” has proven more powerful in swaying public opinion in these locations than the science supporting fluoride’s safety and effectiveness. To the voting public, a fear of chemicals and an affinity for what feels natural was more compelling than the dental health of poor children, despite near-universal support from dental health professionals.

Full article https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...h=6286c54535ea

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th November 2020), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), greybeard (20th November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks

My feeling is that, in order to establish technocracy, old systems must be dismantled everywhere. The monarchy is said to have kept Thailand independent for over 700 years, and thus the country has never been colonized. I don't think that the current attacks against these ancient structures are a coincidence. It looks to me like a plan is played out, step by step. Whatever means deemed necessary for each country, the result will be chaos. And we all know what's supposed to come out of chaos...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th November 2020), gnostic9 (21st November 2020), Hym (20th November 2020), pueblo (20th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,403 times in 8,339 posts

Technocracy author Patrick Wood tells Mike Adams the global takedown of humanity was ALL PLANNED

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/c0911817-f5e5-4943-8287-3593924a2452
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

+ Reply to Thread