+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spiritual Superpowers & The Answers to Life

1. Link to Post #1
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Spiritual Superpowers & The Answers to Life

In 1996 I experienced my first Astral Projection which started a spiritual journey that took me farther than I could ever imagine.

From astrally projecting to other planets and communicating with other beings, UFO sightings in real life, performing rituals with the shamans of Peru to taking part of MRI scan studies of the brain, confirming changes to the brain due to spiritual practices.

I would like to share the story of that 24 year journey as well as provide you with some of the tools that will allow you to enhance your own spiritual experiences. I also discuss the extraterrestrial presence that has been here since the beginning of humanity.

TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), Bluegreen (1st May 2020), Brigantia (30th September 2020), DeDukshyn (1st May 2020), DeeMetrios (2nd May 2020), EFO (2nd May 2020), Harmony (30th September 2020), Icare (1st May 2020), Ioneo (1st May 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd May 2020), Michi (3rd May 2020), panpravda (2nd May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd May 2020), sunflower (30th September 2020), Tam (2nd May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Spiritual Superpowers & The Answers to Life

I listened to your video in increments today as I was doing chores, and I have to say, first off, thank you for not trying to profit financially off of this, and second, thanks for not being overly fluffy/flowery/woo about all of this. I've felt for a while now that there's way too much hysteria, blind faith, and downright stupidity in the "alt" world, and it's refreshing to see someone who's direct and genuinely humble.

I have a few questions for you.

1) What do you define as meditation, and how would you recommend those with high-speed/busy brains (ADD, anxiety disorder, autism, etc) get themselves to meditate regularly?

2) For those who have taken psychotropic drugs for many years or abused them, do you think there is a way to overcome that damage, or is there only so much you can do?

3) In all your travels, what is the most important thing you learned? What would be your #1 advice if you had to give that and nothing else?

4) How did you learn discernment when it comes to the nature/intentions of entities you encounter(ed)?

5) How the hell do you meet people astrally? Is it essentially the same as real life? Just set a time/place and wait?

6) Have you noticed any profound changes in your natural ESP/PSI skills/abilities?

7) What do you think of the general view in New Age/Contact cir Les regarding all the different ET races? You know, the sexy Pleaidians/Lyrans/Andromedans, the cat people, the grey types, the Reptilians, etc. Are they, in your experiences, genuine interdimensional beings, or do you think that's all bull**** and it's something more insidious that wears many masks?

8) What is your opinion on psychedelics used medicinally, as a form of healing/therapy?

You've inspired me to try regular meditation again, and for that, I thank you.

Stay safe out there, and much love to you and your loved ones.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), Brigantia (30th September 2020), EFO (2nd May 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd May 2020), sunflower (30th September 2020), TheChosen (2nd May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I am downloading the video to watch.
    So I havent watched it yet.

Just speaking on the title.
    Spiritual powers only exist in Maya -- the illusion of separation.
    So perhaps for a genuine "seeker" of Self Realization -- enlightenment -- this is a distraction.
    Many wonderful things can happen in this dream -- illusion -- but it is relative truth not the Ultimate.
    All interesting no doubt but no "That"
    I am referring to "One without a second" no subject no object but one that is the totality all of it -- the Divine energy that is everything and in everything. Omni potent, omni present, eternal.
    Maya has it own reality but seen quite differently by the enlightened.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), Brigantia (30th September 2020), East Sun (30th September 2020), EFO (2nd May 2020), Eva2 (2nd May 2020), happyuk (2nd May 2020), scotslad (3rd May 2020), sunflower (30th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

A crash course on exploring the astral realms.

Thanks for this brilliant talk on astral projection, Evel.
    Coming from a scientist, I think this is quite special and unusual.

You give a lot of good advice; so many people nowadays are filled
    with fear and when one is in that type of frequency, it would definitely
    not be a good time to learn to become more proficient at traveling the astral.

Getting rid of the fears (any fears!) we have should be practiced along with
    applying meditation/contemplation, dreams (having them, writing them down and analyzing them),
    then lucid dreaming and full blown astral travel, finally).

Practicing in your own private astral "bubble" is a good idea indeed. However, I do
    think that a lot of people also venture in the astral realms, and that while they do
    not really have an adequate control of what is going on there. You give some good ideas
    on what to watch out for. It cān be a rather freightful experience and it is never
    for the faint hearted.

I used to have often the astral flying dreams (a particular one was where I was waterskiing
    behind a plane and at a certain moment I was flying!) These flying dreams are a good sign that
    you are in the astral. Long ago I had a lucid dream, I was standing in the garden of my parents'
    home. I was on the green grass, looking at the blue sky, dotted with nice, white fluffy clouds.
    It looked 100% like daily life; but I realized I was dreaming. So, I decided to try out flying,
    because I knew that if that worked, I was "in another world" indeed. I started jumping up and down.
    First one foot, a couple feet... then higher, 10 feet, 100 feet until I was as high as the clouds!
    It was exhilirating. Many other sortlike dreams happened.

What also happened to me, is that in everyday life I started referencing events and experiences to other people.
    And they stared at me. "No, this never happened!". I was "mixing up" events that had happened in
    another "state" or plane with experiences in the "real" world. Sometimes they can be very much alike.

Exploring parallel realities (you explained what one can do very well) has been a personal favorite.
    Time exists "here", but that is not "everywhere/when" so. While doing that, it becomes very often very clear
    that "sequential lifetimes" are an illusion, and that it more is a matter of "simultaneous lifetimes". Which
    gives another meaning to reincarnation.

The more people become aware and capable of doing this, the more science will be able to chart
    these territories. After Newton and Einstein, someone can/will come to bring us to the next level (so
    to speak).

Most of all, I appreciate so much your "relaxedness" while explaining what you want to transmit.
    Hopefully, you will reach a large number of individuals that are ready to take the steps you specify,
    and that are ready to do so. This forum is one of the better places to do that I think.

There is a lot more to talk about. And I am looking forward to your further information.Thanks again.
    (while writing this, I have been listening to Pink Floyd music ("run rabbit run...")).

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), Brigantia (30th September 2020), EFO (2nd May 2020), sunflower (30th September 2020), TheChosen (2nd May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hello.. thank you for the nice words and questions.. Right now spending some quality time with my family over the weekend. I will write and answer what I think once I get some time to do so (some of these are simple questions .. with complex answers )

As for the super.. you will understand once you watch the video.. at some point I believe I mention there is nothing really 'super' about these abilities as we all have them to some degree.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), EFO (3rd May 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (5th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    1) What do you define as meditation, and how would you recommend those with high-speed/busy brains (ADD, anxiety disorder, autism, etc) get themselves to meditate regularly?
    In its most basic form, I define meditation as sitting down, closing your eyes and doing one of these three types of focus:
    a) Completely shut down any thoughts
    b) Fully focus on a single object or place (visualization)
    c) Open the mind to receive any images that may come through (similar to point a)
    A form of meditation can also be 'day dreaming' where we just relax our mind and let it wonder freely towards positive visualizations and thoughts.

To those with high-speed/busy brains I would recommend to do the same thing I did.. (my brain was sometimes extremely busy to the point where sometimes I couldn't sleep until 5 AM totally wasted, especially if I was stressing over something at work.. then waking up at 7AM) .. just sit down and practice the 'body awareness technique' over and over again wherever you have a chance with no expectations. This is a relatively famous technique for relaxation (used often as an entry to Astral Projection) where you just focus your thoughts on parts of your body from toe to head.. and keep repeating until the whole body feels numb.

2) For those who have taken psychotropic drugs for many years or abused them, do you think there is a way to overcome that damage, or is there only so much you can do?
    Well that would depend to the type of damage it is (whether it is permanent physical damage to the brain or psychological/emotional). If someone is experiencing long-term negative effects because of psychotropic drug abuse I would say get professional help... and by this I don't mean a psychic online. Get a real doctor (even better to get second opinion from another doctor just in case) to run some tests and propose a treatment. These days an MRI can scan your brain to great detail in 3D and find any damage. I would personally think at least 10 times before taking anything from a psychiatrist.. but I do understand there are some cases (especially after substance abuse) where it may be the only choice left. In parallel to the options from modern medicine I would then proceed with normally developing the spiritual abilities (meditation, dreaming, lucid dreaming etc).

3) In all your travels, what is the most important thing you learned? What would be your #1 advice if you had to give that and nothing else?
    Inspire yourself from others but ultimately always find your own path & truth. Never take their soul path/goals/truth for your own. We are here for a very short amount of time so the most important mission should be to find out why you came here & what you are supposed to do in life. Only after we do that we can decide to share that path with others who are on a similar path.
    That's why I always say to people not to be so focused on other people's 'mystical' experiences and astral travels.. Priority no.1 should be to get your own astral connection up&running so you can find your truth easier and faster.

4) How did you learn discernment when it comes to the nature/intentions of entities you encounter(ed)?
    This is tough one that could turn into a very long story , so I will try to shorten it a bit with one very good example on this topic:

Most people when they meet another person they get a feeling whether they can trust that person or 'something is off'... Now in the astral during a clear projection, that 'intuition' is amplified by about 10-20 times.. I haven't investigated about other projectors but in my case I can feel the energy of the other entity, whether it is hostile or friendly. To be honest I have not met many entities that have tried to be deceptive.. like very very rarely. I guess because hiding your true nature in the astral is quite difficult.

One of the very few times that come to mind that this happened was in 2005. I started off as a usual astral projection from the vibrations in my bed.. then tried to get to the moon but couldn't quite make it. At that time I noticed a being next to me operating some kind of a machine.. Next thing I know I was projected by this being and machine 3 million light years to a system made of a blue star. Two beings (kinda ugly ones) appeared next to me, in blue energy form. I felt they are hostile to me and the entire human race.. but they maintained a very well mannered conversation. This created a very interesting contrast where we were having a very calm and courteous conversation but on a deeper astral level the feelings were very clear and strong (I was an unwanted guest and they held negative intentions toward me and the human race). I was pretty blind sided as well.. I had never been shot like this astrally to another star system, not before not after that encounter.
    So I asked them, who are you and where is your planet? They told me they actually live on the blue star and that they are the Raelians. After a short chat I left back to earth and back to my body... Now the next day I research who are these Raelians and find out they have a symbol which is a blue star, and they believe humans were made by extraterrestrial scientists. Now I might have heard the name a few years back but honestly I didn't have a clue about those details as I had never researched them in the past.

So yea.. this is the 'short' answer to this topic :D ... With this being said I still wouldn't blindly trust anyone in the astral because the majority of beings don't have a clue to what it means to be a human (with all its ups & downs).. so whatever advice and information (no matter how well intended and positive) is simply not going to be very practical to our everyday challenges. The exception here would be loved ones who had passed away or close spiritual guides that are well informed of your situation and issues. Some of these can be recognized by the strong feeling of 'know them' without actually having the memory of where from..

As for the negative ones... fortunately or unfortunately ... you will definitely have no problem recognizing their energy.. as in my experience they don't bother to hide it as they are usually arrogant as well.

5) How the hell do you meet people astrally? Is it essentially the same as real life? Just set a time/place and wait?
    Nope ... there is neither time nor place in the astral. They can be fully awake and doing whatever they are doing. A part of their consciousness will communicate with you on a deeper level. They will have no memory of the event (in the majority of the cases) but you will end up finding out information you could not have possibly known, hence proving to yourself (and to that person later) that it was a 'real' meeting, not just a dream character. That's how I found out about the promotion of my cousin.. I was not even trying to astrally meet him. Just kinda had a spontaneous meeting with him for whatever reason my soul had had on a subconscious level...

So there are two ways to meet... with the intention of one person or both. Much easier obviously is when only one person is aware as in order to have a meeting between two people there is a sequence of events that need to happen:
    a) You both agree that today during the night you will meet up there
    b) This requires that both have at least some lucidity in the 'dream'.. or even better a full AP
    c) After that is achieved both need to focus and succeed in meeting the other person
    d) And after all that has happened, both need to be able to actually remember the meeting

If one of these is not met.. then the whole thing doesn't work. I have had a few of these but because of the very limited practical application I hadn't tried too hard to get more of them. Basically I tried few of these until I found 'personal proof' that it works... I think one of the first few times it was an astral experience about dinosaurs (first and only I ever had as I couldn't care less about them).. but the other person told me the next day they had a dream about dinosaurs the very same night.. so there you go .. Proved & Closed as far as I am concerned.

With only one person wanting to get the meeting, you can keep trying for a month until it happens.. and then verify later if real, practical information was gained by asking the other person. This type of thing happens all the time for me... usually when I want to find information & clarity on a situation I am having with a person. Can be a professional or personal relationship.

As to how to actually make the meeting happen? Normally I just visualize strongly their appearance until they appear around the corner... or just fly to their home by focusing on them... Then they appear around some corner or in the next room.

6) Have you noticed any profound changes in your natural ESP/PSI skills/abilities?
    Yes definitely .. My intuition works much better and I am able to 'scan' a situation by clearing my head of any thoughts and then just seeing if anything pops on the 'astral radar'... real tough to explain. Kinda when you focus on something and you see if you get any bad feelings about it.. or that something is off.
    With people it works even better... Not sure how much it is because of my life/management experience and how much to the spiritual work..but I can feel/read other people, their motivations & intentions much better.

7) What do you think of the general view in New Age/Contact cir Les regarding all the different ET races? You know, the sexy Pleaidians/Lyrans/Andromedans, the cat people, the grey types, the Reptilians, etc. Are they, in your experiences, genuine interdimensional beings, or do you think that's all bull**** and it's something more insidious that wears many masks?
    Well.. imagine someone asked what do you think about the species on planet earth, what are they generally like? .. Most people don't have a clue (I also didn't until I googled it) that there are 8.7 million! species on earth. So multiply that by the number of stars in this galaxy alone and you get a rough idea of the complexity involved in the ET situation.
    With this being said I've been extremely interested in the ET/UFO phenomenon since I was a little kid and I've read tons of material on the matter... so I will just focus on stuff that I experienced first before even reading it somewhere (this way I have much bigger certainty it was not a self-projection or influenced by prior expectation).
    Pleiadians - never met them .. but once riding a car I did hear strongly a word while I was fully awake in normal state - Surraya . I don't speak Arabic or anything like that.. So I googled it and found it was the Pleiades (so something going on there for sure)
    Lyrans - never read much about them, never met them, never heard much about them
    Andromedans - the same
    Cat people - This one is actually in the 'plausible' category for a simple reason that I met one of them in a very nice clear astral projection where the being came right to my room and woke me up to my astral body... freaky stuff even for me, I get called to help in the astral relatively often but not many times right to my room by stranded cat people :D... This female cat person had a problem with its ship and needed my help to fix it so it can go back home. Helped her and off she went.. never saw her again.
    Grey types - never met them, never had anything to deal with them... The accepted theory seems to be they are a subservient race for the higher races.. and I tend to agree with that based on other people's experiences I've read and seen.
    Reptilians - This one is in the 100% real category .. Met them several times before I even knew there was a theory out there about them. In my first meetings I described the being as 'head with snake eyes and tongue and hard shells over its body' .. to be honest I thought at the time I was just projecting my own fantasy or something... But after a few meetings with them... boy they are real... and they have several sub-types... The most feared and respected are the ones with wings.. they like to call themselves dragons.
    So... they come in all shapes and sizes with all motivations and intentions.. Most of them are interdimensional and don't even have a single home world.. They've been incarnating all over the place so it is kinda pointless calling them Pleiadian or Lyrian etc... Maybe its just me but whenever I meet beings or ETs I never even bother to ask where they come from.. I am much more interested in the energy we have to exchange and the goal of the meeting (information, experience or common mission)...

8) What is your opinion on psychedelics used medicinally, as a form of healing/therapy?
    Well I will put it this way... I am a strong believer in honest, hard, provable & repeatable science. So if there are good amount of scientific papers done in a serious study that prove the benefits of these substances in a controlled environment under the supervision of a Doctor... I am all for it.
    I do believe that one day these psychadelics will be used in a much more controlled and directed way, ideally with the help of consciousness based technology... but until that day I would strongly advise against taking ketamine at home with the goal of getting an easy Astral Projection :D (real thing, never tried it of course)... Same goes for LSD, Mushrooms and Ayahuasca... the risks are just too great and the 'rewards' questionable. Yes, I took part of a shamanic ceremony involving Ayahuasca but this was with someone I fully trusted, had serious credentials (not a shamanic trip you buy online) and happened in Peru - Iquitos (Ayahuasca is fully legal there and part of their culture)... it was an interesting experience but it didn't bring anything groundbreaking that I couldn't already do on my own already... and I would never do it on my own, unsupervised, in my garage or whatever . The much bigger value was the chat (and his reading of my soul) with the shaman than the drug itself.
    Last edited by TheChosen; 2nd May 2020 at 23:21.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), Brigantia (30th September 2020), ClearWater (3rd May 2020), EFO (3rd May 2020), greybeard (3rd May 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd May 2020), Michi (3rd May 2020), panpravda (2nd May 2020), Rhogar (1st October 2020), Tam (3rd May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Thats a well written response The Chosen.
    There is a truth in it.
    When one is enlightened on death there is no need to return to earth --othher places to go other realms.
    Its as though there is a crossover point with out of body experiences -- in which a possible future lies.
    However, from my perspective without single minded devotion to Ultimate Truth, then back we come reincarnated, once again.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (1st October 2020), Brigantia (30th September 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd May 2020), TheChosen (3rd May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Smile Re: Spiritual Superpowers & The Answers to Life

Join me for part 2 in the realms of spiritual & paranormal phenomena. In this video I cover the reality or fantasy of over 17 topics:

Astrology, Alternative Healing - Reiki, Alternative Healing - Homeopathy, Hypnosis, Crystals, Talismans, Psi Wheel - Telekinesis, Aura Photography, Meditation, Dowsing, Tarot Cards, Chakras, Remote Viewing & Spells, Afterlife & Reincarnation, Ghosts, Posessions, Psychics, God.

If you open the link in youtube, you can navigate easily to the topic of your interest.

Feedback & questions are welcomed

Audio seems slightly out of sync towards the end, sorry for that. You can use the following plug-in for a better experience
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...mcfjkgbk?hl=en
    Last edited by TheChosen; 30th September 2020 at 11:39.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

Brigantia (30th September 2020), Orph (30th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread