Thread: Top 30 Side-Effects of the Unjust Lock-down! [by John Kuhles]

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Exclamation Top 30 Side-Effects of the Unjust Lock-down! [by John Kuhles]

Top 30 Side-Effects (Random Order) of the Unjust Lock-down based upon Mass Deceptions!
    • 01. Increase in Domestic violence (14 women died in UK because of it)!
    • 02. Much more suicides!
    • 03. Lowering our natural immune system!
    • 04. Rise of people having severe depression especially when losing jobs
    • 05. Getting no treatment of other illnesses and die faster because of it!
    • 06. Not able to pay the bills anymore … leading to all kind of other problems!
    • 07. Separated from your loved ones, especially when some one is dying has a huge psychological impact.
    • 08. Much more divorces, which affects children’s future well being and oneself.
    • 09. Mass increase of other types of violence!
    • 10. Losing more and more freedoms to be used as a way to submit us in to (blackmailed) accepting the toxic vaccines!
    • 11. Fast tracking global mandatory toxic poisonous vaccines agenda connected to #ID2020
    • 12. Faster mass roll out of (cumulative lethal) 5G cell-towers near you & our children!
    • 13. Overall much more stress resulting in much more deaths coming years.
    • 14. Snitch culture, mass surveillance abuse!
    • 15. Mass violation of privacy rights with NO real debate nor discussion!
    • 16. Increase in mass censorship!
    • 17. Mainstream Media being weaponized to be part of (complicit to) this mass tyranny!
    • 18. The ultra rich gets bailed out!
    • 19. Destroying the middle class that has more connection to the people than the ultra rich.
    • 20. Police abuse & brutality exploding!
    • 21. Much more deaths of the elderly!
    • 22. Rapid increase of Tyranny from City Councils with endless unjust fines!
    • 23. The so called: “New Normal” Mass Psychological Warfare! … Severe Mass Conditioning (Brainwashing).
    • 24. Right to protest taken away!
    • 25. Serving the #PsychoTechnocrats Agenda Research: Technocracy.News website it has 25+ #5G Articles!
    • 26. New Tyranny Laws created after changing the Constitution that suppose to protect the government (and us) NOT being hijacked by Criminals.
    • 27. Part of the “Global Universal Basic Income” connected to “Social Credit A.I. Surveillance Rewarding & Punishing System” #Agenda2030
    • 28. Possible Mass Food Shortage coming years due to Economic Collapse worse than “1920 Depression” leading more people dying of hunger!
    • 29. Bill Gates Corrupted: WHO “Global Governance” Big Pharma Mafia, Push for Toxic GMOs, Geo-Engineering, Mass Video-surveillance from Space, Mandatory Vaccines etc. etc.
    • 30. Possible more Civil Wars coming years, perfect excuse to “Justify” even more Tyranny on the masses “Micromanaged” by A.I. 5G “Smart Grid”.
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳 May 2nd, 2020
    Founder of Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G

⚠️ We did not have to lock-down everyone and shut down the economy, destroying jobs and businesses. Sweden did not shut down their economy and only had the elderly and immune compromised quarantine themselves since those are primarily the ones that die every year.

This shut down will lead to more deaths than c0r0navirus.

When The “Lock-down Solution” pushed by unelected W.H.O. and all their Deep Sate Minions is WORSE than the Problem: tinyurl.com/LockdownSolutionWorseThanVirus
    🌐 “If Sweden succeeds, lockdowns will all have been for nothing.” Who is accountable? Click on me.

⚠️ Please NO: “Better safe than sorry” bullsh¡t … nor: “I just followed orders” >

🌐 W.H.O. Flip-Flops, Now Endorses Sweden’s No Lockdown Policy … Click on me.

⚠️ CHOSE YOUR TOP 3 (Max 10) 🌐 What concerns you the most! Click on me

If you can prove that making: Human car driving 100% illegal and only autonomous cars (self driving cars) are allowed connected to A.I. Run #5G Mass Surveillance Smart Grid WILL save “10 times more” lives than all yearly C0VID19 Deaths Combined. Let that sink in for a moment, as if it is true for the sake of argument.

Would you still drive? … Would you become MORE (extreme) “afraid” if you drive a car? … After this mass announcement … is there something else going on here, something you only see in mass-psychology studies.

Would you accuse all who still drive as they are by de facto “responsible” for all (future) deaths as their rebellion could lead to NOT having a total “human driven cars lock-down” thus 100% “responsible” for all car-accident deaths per year? that could have been prevented if we all (are forced) follow the “script” the globalists pushed narrative. In essence you get easily trapped in a mass mind-fck as you see others doing it blindly trusting (corrupted) authorities.

As above “logic” (strategy) can be applied to very long list that globalists want to push if they succeed in the mass over-hyped C0rona virus with totally rigged scare monger statistics to (falsely) justify Orwellian style “micro managing” your whole personal life deeper and deeper in great detail!

When anyone states taking risks is part of being alive and you get attacked by the mob-mentality who let others decide all life-risks assessments made by #psychotechnocrats … You know where this is heading … right?

John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳 May 2nd, 2020
    Founder of Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd May 2020 at 01:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (3rd May 2020), Cardillac (3rd May 2020), cascadian (3rd May 2020), Constance (3rd May 2020), earthdreamer (4th May 2020), Jayke (3rd May 2020), jjjones (3rd May 2020), Kryztian (3rd May 2020), Mashika (3rd May 2020), mountain_jim (4th May 2020), O Donna (3rd May 2020), onawah (3rd May 2020), palehorse (3rd May 2020), Philippe (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), RunningDeer (3rd May 2020), Satori (7th May 2020), Snoweagle (5th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd May 2020), Tomkoyote (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Top 30 Side-Effects of the Unjust Lock-down! [by John Kuhles]

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (3rd May 2020), jjjones (3rd May 2020), mountain_jim (4th May 2020), O Donna (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), RunningDeer (3rd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd May 2020), Tomkoyote (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

I was just discussing this very topic with my mom just a hour ago. Those in tune with the 'force' so to speak can sense the dark/ negative effect it is having on the population as a whole.

The evidence is mounting that what governments are doing to supposedly combat COVID is not as altruistic as they would like us to believe.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2020), Jayke (3rd May 2020), jjjones (3rd May 2020), Philippe (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), RunningDeer (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th May 2020 at 21:39.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Jayke (3rd May 2020), jjjones (3rd May 2020), Marsha Piper (3rd May 2020), Mashika (3rd May 2020), O Donna (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

What pisses me off the most is the submission of the vast majority, they submit and feel proud. Many don't just submit and shut up; they go beyond what is demanded and feel proud to pontificate to others what they should.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

anandacate (3rd May 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2020), Jayke (3rd May 2020), jjjones (3rd May 2020), Philippe (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Hunh. With all the whining going on about how much everyone's life sucks these days, I guess no one has given much consideration to how many lives are being saved by the lockdown. Of course that's an incalculable number.

But it's a fact. Why isn't anyone acknowledging this part of the crisis?

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Islander12 (8th May 2020), Post-Structuralist Comet (3rd May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Just because something might be technically good doesn’t mean it isn’t bad in the long run.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th May 2020), Mashika (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

More to the point, why did you join this forum when you so clearly adhere to the lamestream media narrative?
    It must be obvious to you by now that Avalon is not a haven for conformity, but for those who choose to actually examine the issues of the day and arrive at our own conclusions.
    If you really buy the motivation behind the lockdown as being humanitarian, "for our own good", etc. I can't imagine why you want to remain on Avalon where so many clearly think otherwise.
    Do you actually hope to make conversions here to your POV?
    If so, please explain this:

Are you on a "mission"?
    (Otherwise known by some definitions as a "shill"?)

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Hunh. With all the whining going on about how much everyone's life sucks these days, I guess no one has given much consideration to how many lives are being saved by the lockdown. Of course that's an incalculable number.

Brian
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd May 2020 at 04:58.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2020), jjjones (3rd May 2020), Philippe (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Brian
    Let me give a different perspective about this

I suffer for arrhythmia and diabetes type 2, i have been placed in the "Very high risk group". I am not allowed to go out now and even though i just have a job for first time in my life, i had to move to a very reclusive apartment by aunt prepared for me, so that i don't have ANY contact with anyone at all

Here's how my life is:

- I don't go out for food, it is brought to me, made sure to be clean and no chance to be in contact with the virus
    - I don'g to shopping or out for drinks or to work or anything at all, i remain inside the apartment all day
    - I work for home, i have a high speed internet connection and have virtual meetings and do all my stuff remotely, and i don't even have real "working hours" anymore, sometimes i start work at 1 pm, something at 9 am, sometimes i spend all night working and go to sleep at 8 am. This is not cool at all but it happens like that
    - The entire floor where my apartment is has no one else around, i have the roof for me if i want to go "out" of the apartment for a bit
    - I don't have any friend visits, at all, i only chat with them through Whatsapp or VK, i have not seen anyone in weeks in person
    - I can't do anything, a few weeks ago the AC broke down and i had to go out to the roof while the repair man took care of things, then my aunt got the apartment completely disinfected and sterilized before i could go back in

If this is how 'my life is saved", then i guess i'm going to die the next time i go out and get in contact with someone who had the virus, because how in the hell i'm supposed to generate some resistance like this?

And also, if a high number of people are being "saved" in the same way i am, all of them will just simply be so weak against any variation of the virus next year or next time it pops up that no one will survive. UNLESS... you stay inside for the rest of your life?

Working for home is very convenient, and comfortable, but not necessary the best thing for you in the medium/long run.

I guess i'm going to die because i either get the virus by accident one of these days, or i will get it as soon as i go out again in the next months, i have to go out eventually, right? Or nah?

You know why horses are set with these, right? LOL

Last edited by Mashika; 3rd May 2020 at 04:51.
    Tired

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

cascadian (3rd May 2020), Hym (12th January 2023), Jayke (3rd May 2020), leavesoftrees (3rd May 2020), onawah (3rd May 2020), Philippe (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

It’s easier to fool the masses than to convince them that they are being fooled.

- Mark Twain

tinyurl.com/BillGatesTyranny

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (12th January 2023), Jayke (3rd May 2020), jjjones (3rd May 2020), Mashika (3rd May 2020), onawah (3rd May 2020), Philippe (3rd May 2020), Pieman (3rd May 2020), toppy (3rd May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Brian
    You mean genocide a few thousand to 'save' a few.
    You obviously have been eating and digesting the synthetic food made of MSM lies and government non senses. Medical and human history tells anybody who can learn that no mass lockdown has ever saved lives. Mass lockdown has the opposite effect.
    The only and reasonable solution is to administer a real cure. Cures do exist, are cheap and easily accessible. Only those who have two brain cells to rub together are aware of them; the cures are accessible only to those who can think.
    For those who cannot think, the only reasonable solution is to hide under their bed.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2020), Hym (4th May 2020), Mashika (3rd May 2020), onawah (8th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 granted unprecedented economic immunity to manufacturers of vaccine injuries and illuminated economic incentives for them to make improvements. Congress was aware and concerned by this and as part of the 1986 Act charged the Secretary of Health and Human Services, HHS, to submit reports to Congress detail in the improvements and vaccine safety every two years. Recently, in 2018, HHS [1:30:44 inaudible] admitted in court that it never, not even once, submitted a single report to Congress. For the past 32 years, HHS and the CDC of childhood to safety and efficacy of vaccines without submitting any reports to the Congress backing up that claims. In 1990, the vaccine adverse events recording system [1:31:03 inaudible] was established. Double compensation paid to-date to families who have suffered from vaccine injury is approximately $4 billion.

US law regards vaccines as unavoidably unsafe and payouts are proof or risks and dangers. I would like to compare what parents are paid if their child dies from vaccine versus if a child is injured by any other product on the market. In my example, I will use story of death. Compensation for death resulting from vaccine -- from vaccination is cut at $250,000. Now, for Toyota, in August 2018, a jury awarded $242 million to a family after their two children suffered severe head trauma in a car accident. So we have $250,000 for a vaccine death versus $121 million per child for a severe car accident injury. You can bet Toyota is motivated to redesign their cars to avoid further injury and payouts, not so for vaccine manufacturers. For vaccine manufacturers, there's no liability involved and there is no jury involved.

https://health.hawaii.gov/docd/files...uai_Secure.pdf

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (8th May 2020), Mashika (4th May 2020), mountain_jim (4th May 2020), onawah (8th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Top 30 Side-Effects of the Unjust Lock-down! [by John Kuhles]

248,253 Shares
    28 Million Views
    344K Likes
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th May 2020 at 01:48.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mashika (4th May 2020), onawah (8th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th January 2023 at 02:29.

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 granted unprecedented economic immunity to manufacturers of vaccine injuries and illuminated economic incentives for them to make improvements. Congress was aware and concerned by this and as part of the 1986 Act charged the Secretary of Health and Human Services, HHS, to submit reports to Congress detail in the improvements and vaccine safety every two years. Recently, in 2018, HHS [1:30:44 inaudible] admitted in court that it never, not even once, submitted a single report to Congress. For the past 32 years, HHS and the CDC of childhood to safety and efficacy of vaccines without submitting any reports to the Congress backing up that claims. In 1990, the vaccine adverse events recording system [1:31:03 inaudible] was established. Double compensation paid to-date to families who have suffered from vaccine injury is approximately $4 billion.

US law regards vaccines as unavoidably unsafe and payouts are proof or risks and dangers. I would like to compare what parents are paid if their child dies from vaccine versus if a child is injured by any other product on the market. In my example, I will use story of death. Compensation for death resulting from vaccine -- from vaccination is cut at $250,000. Now, for Toyota, in August 2018, a jury awarded $242 million to a family after their two children suffered severe head trauma in a car accident. So we have $250,000 for a vaccine death versus $121 million per child for a severe car accident injury. You can bet Toyota is motivated to redesign their cars to avoid further injury and payouts, not so for vaccine manufacturers. For vaccine manufacturers, there's no liability involved and there is no jury involved.

https://health.hawaii.gov/docd/files...uai_Secure.pdf
    Since you cannot sue the vaccine manufacturers, but you can sue the government who has set up an injury compensation fund. Guess where the money comes from? Nope, not from the pharmaceuticals. They slap a hidden tax on each vaccine administered. Who in the end pays for the victims? Yep us, the injured and non injured. How can it be more incestuous than that?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th May 2020), Harmony (12th January 2023), onawah (8th May 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

• Bill Maher Leaves Neil deGrasse Tyson SPEECHLESS on Woke Covid Hysteria!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (12th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread