+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sitting in tears, is Germany the first to show openly the face of the future dictatorship?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,621 times in 1,601 posts

Default Re: Sitting in tears, is Germany the first to show openly the face of the future dictatorship?

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    when will the police realize they are being used as pawns in a game of much larger scope they can't even begin to wrap their minds around; intelligence is not a prerequisite for law enforcement-
    Larry
    Never.
    When anyone joins the police force or military, thinking is obliterated from day one. They go through intense brain washing called training and out come a sea of psychopaths that are released on the citizens. I like their motto "To Serve and Protect" that the naive believe they are here to serve and protect us the people when the real fact is that these psychopaths are just stupid tools used to serve and protect their master psychopaths.
    I recently watched a video taken in Berlin where an old woman was just standing on the sidewalk to protest against the lockdown being approached by a fat pig who after spewing a few words in German to her, physically assaulted her pinning her to the ground. Despicable animals.
    Most of them are brainwashed people that stands at a worm level, they are extremely ignorant and listen only to their commanders. "serving and protecting the interest of their masters not general population".

Once I had a very hard time with the Brazilian Immigration due to visa problems, it was a big misunderstand after all. The Immig. Officer was pretty much sure about his authority and he also was a new guy working in there which made things even worst for me, after many hours in a room with this crazy officer, his boss arrived and clear the situation with me, I was right and he was wrong, and he almost hit me not once but twice, also called me a bastard a few times (I do understand Portuguese very well) and showed his gun once. I reported this Officer to the immig. hotline because he treated me like a criminal, but in any moment I demonstrated fear to him and I am sure it pissed him even more.
    Not everyone is like that, his boss understood the situation and apologized me later. If you are right do not give up, keep firm, truth always come out.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), TomKat (20th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Sitting in tears, is Germany the first to show openly the face of the future dictatorship?

„Conspiracy theories“ have hit the German mainstream, some celebrities have spoken out in the last weeks. Then the mainstream media want to brand all the demonstrations as rightwing feat. conspiracy nuts, but now I see articles were they had to tone down their tune to „of course we cannot say everyone is rightwing, but these groups want to instrumentalise the demos.“

In one train was even an announcement saying sth. like, „and to all the conspiracy theorists, you also better wear your masks or the government will get your DNA and replace you with a clone.“

So we‘ve gotten past the ignoring stage and now the mainstream hates fights and laughs at us, before we gonna win 😉

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), meeradas (18th May 2020), palehorse (20th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Deutsche (Ost-Niederlanders), bitte past auf!!!

Look at the latest clip from Jackson Hinckle.

Protesters in North Rhine Westphalia are now designated "Enemies of the State!" Watch the clip for clarity on the topic.

Last edited by 9ideon; 20th August 2022 at 06:53.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), onawah (20th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    The world must unite. We all have to stand together.

If people have succumbed to the fear of covi-19, then they can succumb to the fear of a vaccine.

If the information of the vaccine is true - it has the ability to make both men and women sterile and to cause cancer. If everyone on the planet is given this vaccine, what will be the reality of the world in 30 years? In 50 years, and so on?

If we all stood together and stopped working, what would they do? What if we all work for each other?

All the government employees stop working. Everyone else supports their efforts.

It has to happen, otherwise there will be nothing left for us to work for.
    they will order the armed groups to force us or kill us.
    Its time to realize that unless we the people neutrlize the armed stoogies first we cannot get our hands to their bosses to neutralize them ( have mentioned these here many years ago). there are two ways. by force/ civil war or we communicate with the leaders of the armed groups explain to them what is really going on and where the worl is headed . that they and their families will share the plight of the human family. They and their families live among us, get to their love ones first.
    seeing all these protest happening I cant help but to think that all of these are organize by the people of the not so great reset. It makes us think that we are doing something to counter but then what we are doing is hacking in the wrong place therefore not doing anything good. It only accelerates the misery of the masses. Look at the truckers protest what it has accomplished so far? and now the farmers protest with all the manures thrown in public places. Seems we have lost completely the ability to think clearly. But then maybe this is something to go through in order for us to learn/ start how to think clearly
    Last edited by Bubu; 20th August 2022 at 00:48.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

9ideon (20th August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), Michel Leclerc (20th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Militarized Federal Agencies: The Other Standing Army?
    3/19/22
    Tenthamendmentcenter

"The menace of an increasingly militarized set of federal agencies, from the IRS to Social Security, HHS, and everything in between - in essence a de facto standing army, vested with the power to completely disregard the Constitution - cannot be overstated, nor can its danger be ignored."

https://sovren.media/video/militariz...army-1646.html

( I couldn't figure out how to embed the video, even with the directions here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1150177
    But anyway, Germany's not the only place where 1984 is becoming reality. )
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

9ideon (20th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

The B's that Be have plans to go underground to their "cities" or
    whatever they have spent billions $$ to build that they have
    prepared for, for the longest time.

They know what has gone before in the long - distant - past
    and we are not invited.
    Global DISASTER is PROBABLY not too far away.
    Maybe ET's will come to our rescue.

If not I'll see you in the next life. I do believe in reincarnation and
    that we all have lived many times before.

Next time will be more fun!!!!!!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Journeyman (24th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

seeing all these protest happening I cant help but to think that all of these are organize by the people of the not so great reset. It makes us think that we are doing something to counter but then what we are doing is hacking in the wrong place therefore not doing anything good. It only accelerates the misery of the masses. Look at the truckers protest what it has accomplished so far? and now the farmers protest with all the manures thrown in public places. Seems we have lost completely the ability to think clearly. But then maybe this is something to go through in order for us to learn/ start how to think clearly
    The throwing of manure can easily be defended.
    The farmers are trying to be heard by politicians and the public.
    What better way than to make a stink about it?

It's much more effective and safe to protest with manure than with guns and bullets.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

East Sun (23rd August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Dave too,
    You are right, but is anyone listening? The brainwashing
    continues regardless. You can see how as each week, day
    continues we/they the sheeple are more and more swayed
    to comply.

Right before our eyes you can see them beginning to acquies.(sp)

Even as we object we comply. Do we even know that the process
    is leading us to where THEY want us to go.............

Please.....WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by East Sun; 23rd August 2022 at 23:44.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DaveToo (24th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2