+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr on current events - Important to watch and share

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default C-19, Vaccinations & much more with Robert F. KennedyJr - Important to watch and share

New out today and following Icke3 and Kaufman - Robert Kennedy on London live. He is contradicting mainstream media and discusses the global lockdown, C19, vaccine development, the roles of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates and so much more. (including who killed JFK and Bobby Kennedy - his Dad)

One of the most relevant genuine and knowledgeable videos I have seen on current events. What an amazing human being.

https://londonreal.tv/robert-f-kenne...qP9BhOLEi3yjaU
    Last edited by witchy1; 7th May 2020 at 21:23.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Alan (7th May 2020), Alecs (8th May 2020), Alekahn2 (8th May 2020), anandacate (7th May 2020), angelfire (8th May 2020), Cardillac (8th May 2020), ClearWater (5th May 2020), Eligos (9th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2020), justntime2learn (9th May 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), Matt P (7th May 2020), meeradas (8th May 2020), Meryl (8th May 2020), raregem (9th May 2020), RingoRon (8th May 2020), the_real_dave-id (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020), Violet3 (8th May 2020), wondering (5th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr on current events - Important to watch and share

bumping video with London live
    Last edited by witchy1; 8th May 2020 at 06:09.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Alecs (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr on current events - Important to watch and share

gotta subscribe to see it.,..i will wait. Probably just reinforcing what I already know.

The thing is, this has to be put in front of every person possible.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (8th May 2020), norman (7th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020), witchy1 (8th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: C-19, Vaccinations & much more with Robert F. KennedyJr - Important to watch and share

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    New out today and following Icke3 and Kaufman - Robert Kennedy on London live. He is contradicting mainstream media and discusses the global lockdown, C19, vaccine development, the roles of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates and so much more. (including who killed JFK and Bobby Kennedy - his Dad)

One of the most relevant genuine and knowledgeable videos I have seen on current events. What an amazing human being.

https://londonreal.tv/robert-f-kenne...qP9BhOLEi3yjaU
    When you’ve been at this so long not many things surprise you. This interview with RFK Jr was right up there with the best ever. Just so much good info...

Matt

I had trouble playing the interview. Just wanted to make sure it was the same one I was thinking. Here it is on UTube.

Last edited by Matt P; 7th May 2020 at 22:40.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Alan (7th May 2020), Alecs (8th May 2020), Alekahn2 (8th May 2020), angelfire (8th May 2020), justntime2learn (9th May 2020), mountain_jim (8th May 2020), Patient (7th May 2020), T Smith (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020), witchy1 (8th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,670 times in 5,523 posts

Hi there - good to be back in Avalon action

Okay, the London Real interview with Robert F. Kennedy is available and downloadable here:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

ClearWater (8th May 2020), gord (8th May 2020), Jackson (9th May 2020), justntime2learn (9th May 2020), Krist (8th May 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), mountain_jim (8th May 2020), norman (8th May 2020), Patient (8th May 2020), the_real_dave-id (8th May 2020), witchy1 (8th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

Thanks, but where's the download option ?

edit:

I tried right click on the frame of the insert and saw an option to VIEW VIDEO. It didn't view it but it popped up a download confirmation flag which I confirmed and the video downloaded.
    Last edited by norman; 8th May 2020 at 01:21.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th May 2020), mountain_jim (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Thanks, but where's the download option ?

edit:

I tried right click on the frame of the insert and saw an option to VIEW VIDEO. It didn't view it but it popped up a download confirmation flag which I confirmed and the video downloaded.

The 3 white dots, resembling traffic lights, to the bottom right of the frame gives you the download option as well.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th May 2020), mountain_jim (8th May 2020), norman (8th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

yep that's the one - thanks tintin xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The file I downloaded (see above) stops suddenly at 1 hour 31 minutes, mid sentence as Kennedy is speaking.

It looks like the file I've got isn't complete.

How long is the original video ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Tintin (8th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

2.05.06.... can you not get the London live link??? you might have to subscribe, i just do the same subscribe each time you only get emails - not requests for money

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

norman (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

The file I downloaded (see above) stops suddenly at 1 hour 31 minutes, mid sentence as Kennedy is speaking.

Something is wrong with that video,is not just that it stops suddenly at the end, all the way through the video there are some weird lapses and edits were both Kennedy and the interviewer suddenly seem to be talking over each other but not in a normal way, more like it was edited and small parts were cut off
    Tired

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Krist (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Frustrating, for sure. I'm having a good old search around for it now anywhere other than the 'subscribe' London Real option. (I'm trying to reduce [and have reduced] my online usernames and passwords site subscriptions, and really could do without yet another )

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Okay, this may be better then - it's the mp3, all just over two hours so appears to be the full unedited version. As before, use the 3 dot icon set right on the player to download.

The beauty with mp3 over video in many interview scenarios is that you can be multi-tasking and still pay attention to them, like good old fashioned radio

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/2/0/9/2094...a28745033df8d1

And, I ought to mention obtained from this site, here:

https://player.fm/series/london-real...a-and-dr-fauci
    Last edited by Tintin; 8th May 2020 at 10:56.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

anandacate (8th May 2020), gord (8th May 2020), greybeard (8th May 2020), norman (8th May 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Totally agree about audio-only study.

And super thanks for finding this mp3 version.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (8th May 2020), mountain_jim (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th May 2020), Tintin (8th May 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. ON THE REALITY OF OUR TIME
    May 4, 2020 | Michael Henry Dunn

"Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we're told. To not go to the beach unless we're told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They're turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they're going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives. What we are doing at Children's Health Defense is using the last instruments of democracy we have left - the Courts - to fight them."We are in the last battle. We are in the apocalypse. We are fighting for the salvation of humanity. We all knew this was coming, though I never believed it would come in my lifetime. But here it is."

-- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

I would like to have been able to ride the neutral middle ground a while longer. I would like to have been able to keep the friends who can't deal with this reality. I'm the middle child of ten Irish Catholic kids, after all, so I'm by nature a peacemaker. But we are now in April of 1861 again, in a way. Fort Sumter has been fired on and there is no turning back. There are no neutrals anymore. There are only the awake, the awakening, and the ones who choose to sleep.

Unfriend me now if you are unable to keep your mind uncaged, for what I've witnessed with my own eyes can't be denied. I've watched as survivors of the elite pedophile rings relive unspeakable horrors. I've talked to those who heard as children the long-term plans of their dark elite abusers. I've talked to a highly accomplished WHO veteran who knows what CDC really is, who heard first hand from jaded FBI and LAPD veterans of how the DNC and RNC conventions every four years are the biggest child-trafficking events in America. I've risked my life in Indonesia as a free-lance journalist to cover the reality of the untold trillions which lie buried there, defrauded by the elite to maintain human debt slavery. If you choose still to believe that the CDC and the WHO and the DNC are paternalistic benevolent entities genuinely concerned for the freedom and welfare of Americans, and not tools of big Pharma and the corrupt financial elite, if you think Bill and Melinda Gates are sweet saviors of humanity, if you think the rollout of the deadly 5G millimeter microwave network over the planet is just a wonderful way for you to download 12 movies at the airport gate instead of a mere 3 and not the weapons and surveillance system it was designed as, if you want to demonize anyone who's willing to stand up and speak the truth by hurling the tired and meaningless labels you've been spoon-fed by corporate media, then we might as well part company.

I had considered maintaining and neutralizing my Facebook presence for family memories, whimsical innocuous observations, and yes the occasional cute cat video. But you will look back on this time (if you survive it) when people ask what stand you took when human freedom was on the line. I ask you to stop and pray and think. I ask you to trust that those with whom you disagree want the same sweet free and abundant life for themselves and their children that you do. I ask that we remember the words of Abe Lincoln - "We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.”

love,
    Michael

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

mountain_jim (8th May 2020), panpravda (8th May 2020), Satori (8th May 2020), witchy1 (9th May 2020), woodshreder (8th May 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Even the Church is up with current events: Here is Rev Danny Jones from North Lake Baptist. Those non church people may want to start at 25.00 mins or alternatively enjoy the entire video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O32...EyP4jl2W1/view
    (sorry i cannot get the picture to appear - just the link)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

anandacate (9th May 2020), Tintin (9th May 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

The Brave New World of Bill Gates and Big Telecom
    MAY 08, 2020
    By Robert F. Kennedy, Chairman and Dafna Tachover, Director, Stop 5G Project, Children’s Health Defense
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...d-7f31803ed36e

"Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. wrote last week about Malibu police’s ticketing Point Dume surfers $1,000 apiece for using the ocean during the quarantine. Was this merely an appalling police judgment at which we will laugh post-quarantine? Or does anyone else feel that this is the first wave of compliance and obedience training for something more permanent? Are powerful state and corporate entities using the current crisis to remove basic rights, and intensify pressures to promote vaccines and surveillance? Does anyone else feel the suffocating darkness of tyranny descending on our nation? And finally, does anyone share my dread that Bill Gates—and his long-time associate Tony Fauci—will somehow be running our Brave New World?

Imagine a world where the government doesn’t need police officers to apprehend those surfers or ticket you when you violate social distancing with your girlfriend. Suppose that computers discover your beach trip by tracking your movements using a stream of information from your cell phone, your car, your GPS, facial recognition technology integrated with real-time surveillance from satellites, mounted cameras, and implanted chips. Desk-bound prosecutors or robots will notify you of your violation by text while simultaneously withdrawing your $1,000 penalty in cryptocurrency from your payroll account. Welcome to Bill Gates’ America. It’s right around the corner.

5G Strategies
    Recently, Bill Gates announced his financial support for a $1 billion plan to blanket Earth in video surveillance satellites. The company, EarthNow, will launch 500 satellites to live-stream monitor almost every “corner” of the Earth, providing instantaneous video feedback with only a one-second delay. According to Wikipedia, the company expects its customers to include “governments and large enterprises.” 5G Antennas­­­ deploying a vast array of ground-based 5G spy antennas. Through his Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Gates purchased 5.3 million Crown Castle shares currently worth a billion dollars. The Foundation’s second-largest tech holding after Microsoft, Crown Castle owns 5G infrastructure in every major U.S. market. It operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers, 65,000 small cell nodes which are the central infrastructure for 5G and 75,000 route miles of fiber to every major U.S. market that, instead of going to your home, providing you safe, fast, wired internet, has been confiscated to connect 5G cell towers.

… 5G has almost nothing to do with improving your lives; it’s all about controlling your life, marketing products, and harvesting your data for Artificial Intelligence purposes.
    Data Mining

Big Telecom, Big Data, and Bill Gates are baiting Americans into a digital tyranny-trap with million-dollar TV ads that pretend that their multi trillion-dollar 5G investment is about faster download speeds for video games and movies. But 5G has almost nothing to do with improving your lives; it’s all about controlling your life, marketing products, and harvesting your data for Artificial Intelligence purposes. The 21st century’s “black gold” is data. 5G is the infrastructure for Gates’ “Internet of Things”—a world where tens of billions of “smart” devices:cell phones, computers, automobiles, garage door openers, Apple watches, baby diapers and even our living bodies—are wirelessly interconnected to enable Big Data to gather and sell our personal information.
    Gates, Elon Musk, Amazon, Facebook, and Telecom are launching the flagships for the new Gold Rush, a teeming fleet of 50,000 satellites and a network of 2,000,000 ground antennas and cell towers to strip mine data from our smart devices. This microwave radiation-emitting spider web will allow Big Data/Big Telecom and Big Brother to capture what happens inside and outside every person at every moment of life. Gates will harvest, control, sort, characterize, analyze, and sell millions of terabytes of personal information from smart devices—private health data, medical records, our shopping habits, our biometric and behavioral responses to advertising, our children’s ability to learn, our facial expressions, and conversations overheard by Siri, Alexa, and your open cell phone’s microphones. His and other corporations will use these analytics to develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and turn you into a predictable, easily-manipulated consuming machine.

Next time you buy a “smart” device, remember the device is not the product—you are.

Surveillance State & Transhumanism
    Corporations will use Gates’ 5G surveillance system to sell products and escalate AI capacity. Governments will use it to transition the globe to a totalitarian singularity more despotic than Orwell ever imagined. Silicon Valley titans like Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, and Google’s Chief Engineer Ray Kurzweil talk longingly of “transhumanism,” the process by which humanity will transition to become part-human, part-machine via genetic engineering and surgical implants.

Bill Gates is investing heavily to accelerate this altered reality. His ambition to tag us all with injected subdermal vaccine data chips seems to be merely a steppingstone toward an all-encompassing surveillance state.

Rewarding Compliance
    Microsoft has patented a sinister technology that utilizes implanted sensors to monitor body and brain activity. It will reward compliant humans with crypto currency payments when they perform assigned activities.

The Patent, WO |2020| 060606 has gained notoriety and the nickname “World Order 2020 666.” Microsoft describes this device as a “Crypto Currency System” and explains that it is “capable of” using body activity data to mine bitcoin in response to compliance with assigned tasks.

People who agree to install the Microsoft harmful wireless sensors will receive periodic “duty” smart phone instructions to watch a certain advertisement, listen to a specific song, walk down a specific grocery store aisle, or to take a certain vaccine. This chip will collect data from embedded sensors that monitor brain waves, blood flow, and other body reactions. The system will transfer cryptocurrency into the subject’s account after completion of the assigned task. On the bright side, Microsoft’s dystopian invention should be a welcome source of income for the 40% of Americans put out of work by periodic COVID quarantines, by Musk’s self-driving electronic cars, which also rely on the 5G rollout, and by Artificial Intelligence, including robots. Will Gates sell the data we freely give him to companies that will take away our jobs?

Owning Smart Cities

Maintaining and analyzing the data collected by a 5G infrastructure require massive computers housed in major data storage complexes. To keep control of this infrastructure, Bill Gates is building his own “smart city” in Arizona. According to KPNX-TV, he spent $80 million on a 24,800-acre plot near Phoenix with the goal of turning it into a “smart city” where everything is interconnected via a wireless grid, including fleets of autonomous vehicles. The 80,000 residents of Gates’ company town will mainly work in data centers.

To consolidate his control over what people hear, learn, and think, Gates bought shares in Liberty Global, one of the largest international television and Internet companies, operating in 30 countries and growing.

Controlling Reproduction

Gates will even control your body, your bedroom, your medicine cabinet and even women’s menstrual and ovulation cycles. He invested approximately $18 million in MicroCHIPS, a company that among other chip-based devices, develops birth-control implant chips with wireless on/off switches and chips for drug-delivery that allow a single implant to store and precisely deliver hundreds of therapeutic doses over months or years. The implants will be operated wirelessly by the patient to deliver medication. Knowing of Gates’ missionary zeal for population control, however, some customers might worry that the system could be remotely activated as well.
    The expansion of the wireless cloud between 2012–2015 was equivalent to adding 4.9 million cars to the roads.
    Controlling Climate: Geoengineering
    Gates’ apparent conviction that God has ordained him to use technology for humanity’s salvation is exemplified in one of his most ambitious projects. Gates is funding Harvard scientists to use Geoengineering to block the sun to reverse global warming and climate change.

That project is a template for both hubris, hypocrisy and risk. The massive expansion of wireless use and the 5G wireless grid—for which Gates is a major player—is the most significant contributor to increased energy consumption. The expansion of the wireless cloud between 2012–2015 was equivalent to adding 4.9 million cars to the roads. 5G is expected to exponentially increase energy use by upwards of 170% by 2026. Proposing to use the wireless “smart” grid to combat the carbon footprint with geotechnology is a hare-brained scheme—not a solution for climate change.

Cashless Society

To consolidate global control, Gates has declared war on cash, and the COVID-19 lockdowns have provided governments a convenient pretext for scuttling cash as a health hazard. Gates and his foundation are spearheading the global shift from a cash economy towards digital transactions. Gates and Microsoft are perfectly positioned to profit from a digital payments system. By controlling digital transactions (and removing cash), Gates can control and monitor everything commercial that a country and its citizens do.

Western financial institutions—Mastercard, PayPal, Visa, eBay, and Citi—have long pushed for a cashless world. Electronic banking allows banks and financial consortiums to levy fees on every transaction.

The Digital Economy will allow the Government to monitor and scrutinize every transaction, to freeze digital accounts, and to block “financial flows” to punish disobedience. Operating in a public-private partnership with government, tech billionaires will not only control the nation but will be able to micromanage the worldwide population. Digitized currency is the ultimate instrument of social control. After all, in a cashless society, survival is impossible without access to the digitized economic system. The poor—lacking bank accounts—will suffer disproportionately.

Trillionaire Borg
    While the lockdown is a cataclysm for the world economy, it is an opportunity for Gates. By purchasing our devalued assets at a penny on the dollar, Gates’ $100 billion might make him the world’s first trillionaire. But the quarantine is also an opportunity to enlarge his power and dominion. Under Gates’ leadership, Microsoft became known as “The Borg” because of his appetite for total market control. Now, Gates seeks to bring all humanity under his boot. His worship of technology and his megalomania threaten our freedoms, our democracy, our biology, our planet, our humanity, and our souls.

The microwave radiation used for wireless surveillance of the world is not biologically tolerable, especially for developing children. Thousands of peer-reviewed, published studies abundantly document wireless technology’s profound, adverse, physical effects on humans, animals and plants. Sickness and environmental degradation from wireless technology is already widespread. Big Telecom control of U.S. and global regulatory agencies and media and Gates’ financial control of the World Health Organization have allowed a few billionaires to propagate the patent lie that wireless is safe.

Gates’ technological dreams are not biologically sustainable. His Tower of Babel is bound to collapse, with catastrophic impact for lesser humans. It’s time to dismantle the Tower before it’s too late."
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (9th May 2020), ClearWater (9th May 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

The Brave New World of Bill Gates and Big Telecom
    MAY 08, 2020
    By Robert F. Kennedy, Chairman and Dafna Tachover, Director, Stop 5G Project, Children’s Health Defense
    Right in step with that R F Kennedy article is this older but very good and worthwile watch if anyone hasn't yet seen it.

Shoshana Zuboff on surveillance capitalism

Even this report about the social credit score system having been test driven in China is rolling out over us all right now and works in the same way.

What's Your Social Credit Score?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (9th May 2020), greybeard (9th May 2020), onawah (9th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread