+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Imagine A Real "Sanctuary Country" for Millions of Conspiracy Researchers!

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Imagine A Real "Sanctuary Country" for Millions of Conspiracy Researchers!

You may say I'm a dreamer,

but I'm not the only one.

Perhaps one day you'll join us,

Or we'll drop you with a gun.

That can be the national anthem.

Scratch a Utopianist and you will find someone who would love to be the guru of a cult. Often they are paranoid sociopaths.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th May 2020), Mike (8th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: Imagine A Real "Sanctuary Country" for Millions of Conspiracy Researchers!

Which one is the utopia ?

Health or disease ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Health or disease ?
    Which one is the disease? ... Full blown Tyranny or assumed "utopia"?

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

If there is any country that meets those standards it would be Bhutan or Sikkim. Places within countries exist. The peoples who live on the west side of the Gobi and hunt with golden eagles would seem to meet the criteria. Pockets certainly exist.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Absolutely smack-dab on target, our entire society is riddled with conspiracy, government operates on a conspiratorial level which is why they have 'secrecy acts' and an intelligence community...duh!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th May 2020), palehorse (9th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #26
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

No Vaccines - period. There's no such thing as a safe vaccine. There's no one you can trust. Time and time again 6000yrs in the making, vaccines never existed till the last century.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

East Sun (9th May 2020), ExomatrixTV (9th May 2020), palehorse (9th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Imagine A Real

Just added 25+ new ones and made some major corrections

This forum thread has 2,329+ views within 2 days (over 10,000+ Nov 2021) and most did not read the heavily updated version! ... Any constructive feedback is/are welcome

cheers,
    John Kuhles May 9th, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2022 at 13:11.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

palehorse (9th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

• ⚠️ 🌐 ‼️ Top 100 #UnslaveHumanity Deceleration of Independence 2020 Poll by John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th November 2021 at 16:06.

14. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Health or disease ?
    Which one is the disease? ... Full blown Tyranny or assumed "utopia"?

cheers,
    John
    You need all personality types to create a healthy functional society. Those who are conspiracy minded run a certain gamut. They are usually independent thinkers. A large subset of those independent thinkers are people who are a-social--the libertarians. Within that group are true anti-socials. If you have one in a group you can dispatch him or her off the nearest cliff, but what if your numbers are 20% anti-social? What if your leader turns out to be one, has infiltrated your group or country by charm or stealth? Would you know before it was too late. As long as they say all the right things, and conform to all of the rules while they slowly take over, who would be suspicious?

Many people never ask questions, are non-conspiratorial. However they fulfill a vital function. They may be down to earth, kind and provide the social mortar that holds things together. That's what they do best. The status quo isn't much, but its currently all we've got. If you try to replace it by creating a society full of "independent thinkers" get ready for things to go really sideways.

15. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

This Forum Thread has 3,537+ views in 2 days thnx all
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th May 2020 at 18:25.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd May 2020)

17. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

Interesting question for (pseudo) skeptics would be: Which of the 100 is "false" and why?

Lets say they can point to 10 of the 100 ...That would be great as they indirectly admit to 90 of them ... THAT alone is worth asking that question as the 90 they can not "debunk" or "dismiss" anymore.

10 years ago that would be almost impossible to find any skeptic to be in that position ... due to the #PlanDemic hysteria they now have to admit to how much freedoms we are actually losing ... especially when they want to change the constitution in many sovereign countries!

cheers,
    John

18. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

John.
    I'm on board with the sentiment.

However, the reason we are in this boat is because the west thinks it lives in a vacuum. It thinks it can accumulate wealth by itself, in a system that exploits everyone, including their own citizens. This is what you are advocating, albeit with the best of intentions.

But we are not separate and never were, although it did serve some to convince us it was and is so. So the only system that can work is one that is inclusive. We do not want to live isolated, we want to live unrestricted!

Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts. We can only continue to offer information. If we could learn the truth, or at least understand there is a lie, so can everybody else.

Having said that, as a thought experiment it does cause a yearning in me. I would love to live in a country where I am respected and free to do as I deem appropriate.

I would stand in a mile long line to get in!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Constance (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd May 2020)

20. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2022 at 13:13.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (23rd May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (23rd May 2020)

22. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

.. the idea is that when official UFO Alien Disclosure worldwide happens people have a choice to go for FEAR or know the real truth will be so much more than ANY pushed narrative by MSM Mass Propaganda & Beyond the 24/7 Mass Conditioning.

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Wouldn't that create cold war between the new country and the old order area of the globe.

I don't see the step forward.

There's no easy dream fix. We just have to heal humanity.

Did you not read what I wrote?

What part of:

Quote : "Imagine real benevolent aliens would be a "non-bias referee" to test both systems of "governance" for 100 years.
    Quote The other system, our new created country protected against any outside influences!" [unquote].

Do you not understand?
    I don't understand what you mean. Who and where are these non-biased referees? How will they be established as a trust worthy source of judgement? Actually to HAVE non-biased referees is what the world needs. I keep seeing people mention trial in a "world court", applying outcomes of "Nuremburg trials" etc. but these do not have "teeth".

I like the idea of a sanctuary for "natural born beings" where we are allowed our individual sovereignty. However, that takes a level of maturity that IMO "conspiracy researchers" JUST LIKE OTHERS may NOT have. There are quite a few very difficult people whom I have met in this research... "The right way is MY way" is a refrain I can hear.
    Last edited by Delight; 19th April 2021 at 15:54.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Wouldn't that create cold war between the new country and the old order area of the globe.

What part of:

Quote : "Imagine real benevolent aliens would be a "non-bias referee" to test both systems of "governance" for 100 years.
    Quote The other system, our new created country protected against any outside influences!" [unquote].

Do you not understand?
    I don't understand what you mean. Who and where are these non-biased referees? How will they be established as a trust worthy source of judgement? Actually to HAVE non-biased referees is what the world needs. I keep seeing people mention trial in a "world court", applying outcomes of "Nuremburg trials" etc. but these do not have "teeth".

I like the idea of a sanctuary for "natural born beings" where we are allowed our individual sovereignty. However, that takes a level of maturity that IMO "conspiracy researchers" JUST LIKE OTHERS may NOT have. There are quite a few very difficult people whom I have met in this research... "The right way is MY way" is a refrain I can hear.

I was talking hypothetical ... maybe they can not exist or ... maybe they DO exists ... but get blasted away by sneaky propaganda and mass conditioning by the wrong people/aliens. (mass lying & deceptions) to keep us enslaved forever.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th April 2021 at 20:17.

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

What part of:

Do you not understand?

I was talking hypothetical ... maybe they can not exist or ... maybe they DO exists ... but get blasted away by sneaky propaganda and mass conditioning of the wrong people/aliens. (mass lying & deceptions) to keep us enslaved forever.
    Then that is not any source of aid... just ephemeral will-o-the-wisp pipe dream day dream.

We need every person's skull broken open and the light shone in, OR leadership with mental teeth and verbal claws and wisdom, a body of respected trustworthy "philosopher kings" ... OR convulsive cataclysm.

This just cannot continue as is.... the pressure is building and the clock is ticking. As you have pointed out, there are many more issues than the one called on to disrupt our lives. The masks themselves are a new pollution.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

wondering (19th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:04.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Delight (19th April 2021), meeradas (19th April 2021), Peace in Oz (19th April 2021), wegge (20th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

My point was and still is that we are able to COMPARE which system works best after a long study ... and prove it to the control freaks and other "Great Reset" Agenda2030 "fans" ... if people want to be controlled like it is now or something else to be experienced!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Constance (20th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:00.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast