+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are we all slaves?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Default Are we all slaves?

Is George Carlin right on?

I spent several years attending the paytriot meetings and look at alot of info over the years. I even tried some of the processes outlined in these meetings with no success whatsoever. There is so much evidence of what this guy is saying is true that it begs investigation but man it can take over your life and isolate you from everyone you know including family. I am not sure if this has been posted here yet but I'd like to hear what the members here think, Thanks!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th May 2020), betoobig (9th May 2020), Cardillac (8th May 2020), Eligos (9th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2020), Gwin Ru (8th May 2020), Krist (8th May 2020), Mercedes (8th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th May 2020), toppy (8th May 2020), Wansen (9th May 2020), william r sanford72 (8th May 2020), Zanshin (10th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Are we all slaves?

George Carlin and Bill Hicks will go down in history (if mankind survives the near future) as sages-

anyone who is subject to taxation is owned- mankind needs to wrap its head around this concept-

if we don't/refuse to pay taxes where do we end up?

think long and hard about this;

"none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are truly free"- Voltaire (or was it Goethe?- doesn't matter- the quote is more than valid)

but the "sheeple" continue to believe that the vote counts, etc., etc.

as the saying goes "denial is not a river in Egypt"-

stay healthy all-

Larry

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020), Eligos (9th May 2020), Maknocktomb (8th May 2020), Mercedes (8th May 2020), O Donna (12th July 2020), Soda (8th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th May 2020), Tomkoyote (9th May 2020), toppy (8th May 2020), Waldo (8th May 2020), Wansen (9th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    George Carlin and Bill Hicks will go down in history (if mankind survives the near future) as sages-

anyone who is subject to taxation is owned- mankind needs to wrap its head around this concept-

"none are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are truly free"- Voltaire (or was it Goethe?- doesn't matter- the quote is more than valid)

stay healthy all-

Larry
    At least I tried starting with Pete Hendrickson's Cracking the Code" he is right but very wrong starting with tax forms.

Tax forms are for taxpayers the minute you use one you are brought under the jurisdiction of the code.

The only thing they can't fight is a written request for determination where you give them the info on the 1040 and ask them for a determination of liability.

You have to shift the burden to them but as I found out they do not play by the rules and they always win with very few exceptions.

I decided it was no way to live my life so I now just render to Cesar.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020), Cardillac (8th May 2020), Mercedes (8th May 2020), Satori (8th May 2020), toppy (9th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

It could be like in the classic movie "World On A Wire (Welt am Draht)", living in a full featured reality simulation (Simulacron), is amazing how this movie depicture exactly how our "modern" society can be completely manipulated to forget about their own reality (perception/senses) it is like yesterday and today always will be erased if it has to be.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020), Cardillac (8th May 2020), Mercedes (8th May 2020), toppy (9th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member OurFreeSociety's Avatar
    Overseas, want to get back to the US in 2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)

stay healthy all-

Larry
    At least I tried starting with Pete Hendrickson's Cracking the Code" he is right but very wrong starting with tax forms.

Tax forms are for taxpayers the minute you use one you are brought under the jurisdiction of the code.

The only thing they can't fight is a written request for determination where you give them the info on the 1040 and ask them for a determination of liability.

You have to shift the burden to them but as I found out they do not play by the rules and they always win with very few exceptions.

What does "render to Cesar" mean?

So over the last 2-3 years while studying the truth about who controls the world, I came across the people who "claim" we can stop the evils by using common law instead of the BS theater that's in the courthouses.

Well the other day I was speaking to an International corporate lawyer (from here actually) & he's saying that's all BS.

I've heard from others on other platforms that the soverign stuff is BS, but I thought that was different (slightly) than the common law stuff.

So I'm really not sure.

Are the guys who teach it & charge you for representing you just scammers, or are they clueless too & just following what everyone else says?

I'll respond to your original question in another comment.
    Looking for mature deep conversations with some laughter thrown in for levity.

I'm still looking for my like minded tribe. Maybe the next lifetime? LOL

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020), Soda (8th May 2020), toppy (9th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So technically yes, I truly do believe we are all salves, but NOT just b/c of the tax BS.

Anyone who believe in gov't is a slave & even if you don't believe in gov't, the very fact that we can be kidnapped, harmed or killed at ANY time by the mafia known as gov't speaks volumes.

Now I'm not saying that gov't is the entity that controls the world b/c they aren't. The evils control them & they use them to control us which is why logically, the ONLY way to get out from under slavery is to get rid of gov't. And that's worldwide, not just in the US.

We can see clear as day now that the gov'ts are all in this together just by what went down (and still is) with the scamdemic.

The US may be top gov't DOG, but the other gov'ts listen to them & the evils where most are in EU, not the US.

And yes, this rabbit hole does consume ones life.

I could never have a partner (SO) who also isn't a truther just like I could never have a partner who isn't spiritually consious.

I have no idea how others can do that, smh, but then again, I don't understand most humans LOL

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020), palehorse (9th May 2020), Soda (8th May 2020), toppy (9th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

P.S. so I got my stimulus check today.

Should I cash it?

Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

stay healthy all-

Larry

So true. They do not play by the rules. They set up a set of rules, so called laws, regulations, ordinances etc..., which they constrain us to abide by under penalty of fine and/or imprisonment if we don’t, while they operate under a separate and different set of rules, ie, codes, rituals, etc... that they use to satisfy their wants and needs and also justify, in their minds, trampling on and controlling us.

Imagine playing your favorite sport and your team plays by the official rules, and cannot do otherwise, but the other team may use, but also freely ignores and plays outside, the rules you must play by. Who wins under that system?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

Is George Carlin right on?

I spent several years attending the paytriot meetings and look at alot of info over the years. I even tried some of the processes outlined in these meetings with no success whatsoever. There is so much evidence of what this guy is saying is true that it begs investigation but man it can take over your life and isolate you from everyone you know including family. I am not sure if this has been posted here yet but I'd like to hear what the members here think, Thanks!

I urge you not to fall for this stuff being pitched by Sgt. Horton. (If that is his name and status.) There’s a smattering of truth and history in this presentation, mixed overwhelming with opinion and false statements to support erroneous conclusions.
    Last edited by Satori; 9th May 2020 at 00:17.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

betoobig (9th May 2020), justntime2learn (9th May 2020), Kalamos (9th May 2020), palehorse (10th May 2020), Waldo (9th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

we are slaves breaking free from it. Regaining our soverignity, one by one.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (9th May 2020), palehorse (9th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Oh yes, we are slaves and we have been for a very very long time, unfortunately, most people don’t even realize it. The prison bars have never been more opaque...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

OurFreeSociety (9th May 2020), palehorse (9th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OurFreeSociety (here)

stay healthy all-

Larry

What does "render to Cesar" mean?

So over the last 2-3 years while studying the truth about who controls the world, I came across the people who "claim" we can stop the evils by using common law instead of the BS theater that's in the courthouses.

Well the other day I was speaking to an International corporate lawyer (from here actually) & he's saying that's all BS.

I've heard from others on other platforms that the soverign stuff is BS, but I thought that was different (slightly) than the common law stuff.

So I'm really not sure.

Are the guys who teach it & charge you for representing you just scammers, or are they clueless too & just following what everyone else says?

I'll respond to your original question in another comment.
    I think some of the early people teaching this stuff were true believers. I can't speak for anything other than what I saw and experienced. I think today there are many who know but continue to teach to those who are willing to swallow it. I suggest before anyone spend much time demand to see results. I was told to be patient and just keep doing what they taught which never did a thing but probably put me on some lists with the alpha peoples.

RE; render unto ceasar, for me it';s a matter of I've never seen a Hearst pulling a u-haul. My needs have always been met relative to my trust in my creator. I have a few times had an abundance beyond my needs and it did not impact who I am with or with out an abundance.
    Last edited by Waldo; 9th May 2020 at 19:41.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

betoobig (10th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Oh yes, we are slaves and we have been for a very very long time, unfortunately, most people don’t even realize it. The prison bars have never been more opaque...
    And what's shocking is that even now they don't see it, but I should take a step back & say that I'm SURE many are awakening during this scamdemic. The problem is what I said in another thread, no one is doing anything about it & we don't have time for the normies to get up-to-speed.

I've been studying this for almost 5 years & I've only recently begun to tie the puzzle pieces together. They don't have 5 years.

We need them WOKE NOW!!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

betoobig (10th May 2020), Eligos (10th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Captivated --> captive. Enthralled --> thrall.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

betoobig (10th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

In love we Are free and can do anything in love as it is loving.

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

stay healthy all-

Larry
    Paying taxes doesn’t make you a slave, earning a wage in the first place does. As long as you’re working for someone else, you’re a slave. Getting paid just means you agree to it.

+ Reply to Thread