1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Gestapo testing 'programme' ???

Gestapo testing 'programme' ???
    From "racial hygiene" to "spacial hygiene".

Fed Bill To Allow States To Remove Residents From Homes After Trace Tracking
    6,074 views•May 8, 2020

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...6/text?r=2&s=1

Excerpts follow:

Quote 116th CONGRESS
    2d Session
    H. R. 6666

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    May 1, 2020
    [...]
    A BILL
    To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled...
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 8th May 2020 at 23:53. Reason: improvment

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

amor (12th May 2020), bettye198 (10th May 2020), Creedence (9th May 2020), cursichella1 (11th May 2020), Hermoor (9th May 2020), lisalu (10th May 2020), Mercedes (9th May 2020), onawah (9th May 2020), Satori (8th May 2020), toppy (9th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Gestapo testing 'program' ???

This is just terrible!!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

bennycog (9th May 2020), bettye198 (10th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (11th May 2020), Creedence (9th May 2020), East Sun (10th May 2020), Hermoor (9th May 2020), Ivanhoe (10th May 2020), Metaphor (11th May 2020), onawah (9th May 2020), Tomkoyote (9th May 2020), toppy (9th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is very worrisome. If we don't get up of our ass and do something we are screwed.

If we all stand up together to these f**kers, there goes their way of life.
    Last edited by Tomkoyote; 9th May 2020 at 03:42.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (11th May 2020), Creedence (9th May 2020), Hermoor (9th May 2020), Ivanhoe (10th May 2020), Mercedes (9th May 2020), onawah (9th May 2020), toppy (9th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The future is nooo good
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B_-fD49D...=1nzsc518pnyhi

and read the comments

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Mercedes (9th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    The future is nooo good
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B_-fD49D...=1nzsc518pnyhi

and read the comments

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/atta...&thumb=1&stc=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Elmer-Fudd-Holding-Rocket-Launcher-ngo9013.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	43566  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Ivanhoe (10th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I was so livid I could not stand myself when I first saw this. Then saw the video of the public official from the health dept, A Dr. Levin speak very succinctly that they are hiring thousands of people to be trained to go into homes and test and extract anyone who shows positive to isolate them from the rest of the residents living in the home. That they have to have their own bathroom, yada yada and then brought to another facility to house. I said WHAT? It sounded very pointed and scripted and real. Then I heard from others this Dr. Levin backpedaled and miss spoke as he called it. My guess? He was told to STFU because the whole declaration sounded, at least to me, as some version of Nazi Germany. He started out saying it was a pilot program from this HR 6666 and I am beginning to think the speech was also some kind of training ground to elicit response from the community.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (10th May 2020), gini (10th May 2020), Ivanhoe (10th May 2020), Mercedes (11th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 10th May 2020 at 23:30.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

onawah (11th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

While I am sure there is going to be some very sinister legislation coming down the pike, I don't think this is it, for the most part. I think there is an overreaction to it. It is a short read, and here are a few things I noticed.

It does not give the federal government any new power to violate your civil rights, invade privacy in any way that is currently illegal. Section 2 (e) explicitly says just the opposite:

Quote (e) Federal privacy requirements.—Nothing in this section shall be construed to supersede any Federal privacy or confidentiality requirement, including the regulations promulgated under section 264(c) of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (Public Law 104–191; 110 Stat. 2033) and section 543 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 290dd–2).
    It does not say anything about removing you (either voluntarily or by force) from your home or setting up another facility where you would be placed in quarantine. In fact it is quite explicit Sec. 2 (a) (2 )that it is for funding for

Quote testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences.
    Sorry, no trips to the Hilton, or to the FEMA camp, at least not under this bill.

What concerns me comes at the end of the bill. Sec 2 (g):

Quote Authorization of appropriations.—To carry out this section, there are authorized to be appropriated—
    (1) $100,000,000,000 for fiscal year 2020
    One Hundred Billion Dollars!?!?!?! That is over $300 for each man, woman and child in the U.S.A. I can imagine that $300 might be spent on one instance where an individual is confined to there home and someone needs to shop and run other errands for them so that they can stay quarantined for a few weeks, but for EVERY PERSON. No way. Also, there was talk that the salary for this job would be $25/hour, which amounts out to $50,000 per year (which is higher than many people make for jobs with certification and degrees). If that is the case, then this bill would contain enough funds to hire 2 million contact workers for one year? There are about that many grammar school teachers in the United States.

I think there are people who want us to rave against this bill, to alert people, to give loud dire warnings about it. So that when, when they do introduce really sinister legislation, people will have been weary about the doom sayers and will then shut their ears.

The amount of money this bill allocates is ludicrous. But this is not the bill that is going to take away your human rights. If you want to warn people about what is coming, then keep your sanity.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (11th May 2020), onawah (11th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote "I think there are people who want us to rave against this bill, to alert people, to give loud dire warnings about it. So that when, when they do introduce really sinister legislation, people will have been weary about the doom sayers and will then shut their ears."
    Yes, creating storms of confusion has always been a tactic and this might involve the English idiom "to cry wolf", defined as "to give a false alarm", and yes, new "contact workers" could hardly contact millions of citizens each. However the alarm is relevant for experienced TIs (targeted individuals), who already tire of unwarranted harassment, that now there may come new harassers under newer false pretexts, such that we TIs also feel compelled to indicate these possibilities on the record. The Nazi SS harassed intellectuals of that earlier time, whilst hidden perpetrators harass undisclosed types of people today... The pretext has updated from "racial hygiene" to "spacial hygiene", and the crime watchers must calmly stay alert.

So far I don't see this news overwhelming social media and yes I restricted my posting only to those few who are searching far and wide to understand these days of "mass deception". Any sort of frank hypothesis is difficult to share, but the perpetrators of mass deception are setting the standard for dire warnings, and subsequently reap what they sow.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Kryztian (11th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Mercedes;1355100]. (RE: Post 2 Above)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtbtpLLFyuQ

I finally got back to listen and sign his petition... What also, additionally struck me is that this HR 6666 is yet another mechanism to sustain the giant thought form invading the public unconscious vibratory field... Are not viruses non biologically live entities, or not actually living organisms, so they could be energy fields which will stamp an effect on living organisms?

That is, stamp effects on unwitting people who easily fear or who who comprise their immune system?
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 11th May 2020 at 11:36.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Mercedes (11th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The future is nooooo good:

This is the new normal:

https://www.weareteachers.com/denmar...ening-schools/

Kids in school are now subconciously taught to stay away from humans, physically and mentally. Shortly after this period, once
    - their mental system has been broken down by mental isolation due limitied interactions with humans
    - their immune system has been weaken by excessive sanitation

A.I. is rolled out which will take over their mind and turned them obediant happy robots
    A simple flu will bring a number of them down due to weakened immune system

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also watch and pay attention to details and the lyrics:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Mercedes (11th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

See InfoWars videos exposing whole story of COVID 19 FRAUD and plots to KILL US OFF. Thank you Alex Jones.

+ Reply to Thread