+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident Revisited

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident Revisited

Secret Experiment: Nick Redfern and the Rendlesham Forest UFO Conspiracy

In the final days of December 1980, strange encounters and bizarre incidents occurred in the heart of Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, England. Based upon their personal encounters, many of the military personnel who were present at the time believed that something extraterrestrial came down in those dark woods. What if, however, there was another explanation for what happened four decades ago?

What if that explanation, if revealed, proved to be even more controversial than the theory that aliens arrived from a faraway world? The ramifications for the field of Ufology would be immense. In his new, sensational book, Nick Redfern reveals that one of the most famous UFO cases of all time was really a series of top secret experiments using holograms, mind-control programs, deception, disinformation, conspiracies and cover-ups. The shocking truth of a forty-year-old mystery is now revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIJLWe36V0M

Recent research and analysis:

This also supports Nick Redfern's work that the diversification of actions and contradictions of statements by witnesses to the Rendlesham forest incidents demonstrates a complete lack of coherence over the last 40 years. In particular, it doesn’t make sense for professional trained military personal whose duty and actions are to provide security at a high level secret nuclear base. On the contrary, not only was there confusion in the actions of witnessing to the events but contradictions of statements after.

Recent statement analysis on the three key witnesses leads to a startling conclusion. There probably was no unidentified object on any night during the Rendlesham forest incidents. The whole scenario was most likely a tale manufactured by U.S. intelligence, intended to conceal details of a classified exercise or operation. The final blow came recently from the .renowned statement analyst expert Peter Hyatt, demonstrating conclusively that it was a deception.

The last 40 years has demonstrated no evidence but circumstantial statements that don’t provide a coherent event(s) of such an occurrence and therefore it’s quite possible also it may have been a PsyOps. The recent research and analysis supports Nick Redferns recent work that the whole project was a conspiracy. I believe this may be the turning point for the Rendlesham Forrest Incident which may disappoint an enormous amount of people whom were hoping that this major incident was of an extraterrestrial nature.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

AutumnW (11th May 2020), Bill Ryan (11th May 2020), Did You See Them (12th May 2020), Forest Denizen (11th May 2020), jjjones (11th May 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (12th May 2020), palehorse (15th May 2020), Peter UK (11th May 2020), Philippe (11th May 2020), rgray222 (11th May 2020), Savannah (18th May 2020), silvanelf (18th May 2020), snoman (11th May 2020), Star Tsar (17th May 2020), Sunny (12th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020), toppy (11th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,725 times in 5,529 posts

Default Re: Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident Revisited

Thanks for this.

An interesting idea and one that I will explore although I rather fear that my brother's testimony, who is a military operative, and who has been to this exact location of the incident is correct and confirmed abnormalities in the ecology there, consistent with something unrelated to any alleged 'hologrammatic' activity or radioactivity from what was the then site of Europe's largest repository of nuclear warheads.

I like Nick Redfern, a lot, but may approach what he has to say here this time with a little more caution than I may usually do.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th May 2020), AutumnW (11th May 2020), Bill Ryan (11th May 2020), Did You See Them (12th May 2020), Forest Denizen (11th May 2020), jjjones (11th May 2020), palehorse (15th May 2020), Peter UK (11th May 2020), Philippe (11th May 2020), silvanelf (18th May 2020), Sunny (12th May 2020), toppy (11th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Thanks for this.

An interesting idea and one that I will explore although I rather fear that my brother's testimony, who is a military operative, and who has been to this exact location of the incident is correct and confirmed abnormalities in the ecology there, consistent with something unrelated to any alleged 'hologrammatic' activity or radioactivity from what was the then site of Europe's largest repository of nuclear warheads.

I like Nick Redfern, a lot, but may approach what he has to say here this time with a little more caution than I may usually do.
    I'm with Tintin on this one, aoibhghaire. While I have enjoyed Nick Redfern's work over the years, this just doesn't jive with all of the reports, testimony, and evidence that has trickled out over the many years that I (and likely you and many others reading this now) have been investigating this series of events. In my mind and by my intuition, this breaking news has disinformation written all over it.

And I'm not accusing Nick Redfern of being a knowing accomplice here. I think, IMO, he may have gotten a little too eager for another story. I respect your experience and knowledge, aoibhghaire, what do you think about this? Do you think there is merit to this new take on the matter?
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th May 2020), AutumnW (11th May 2020), Bill Ryan (11th May 2020), Did You See Them (12th May 2020), Peter UK (11th May 2020), Sunny (12th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020), toppy (11th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    The final blow came recently from the .renowned statement analyst expert Peter Hyatt, demonstrating conclusively that it was a deception.
    ... who seems to be quite on a roll debunking classic UFO cases, see Bob Lazar and Area 51 Revisited
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th May 2020), AutumnW (11th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Did You See Them (12th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,725 times in 5,529 posts

For what it's worth I saw Peter Hyatt's work on the Madeleine McCann case where I thought he was definitely on the mark.

I'm no body language expert, or statement analyst, but I'm as sure as my nose is propping up my spectacles as I write this, that Bob Lazar displays absolutely all the signs to me of somebody exhibiting honesty and truthfulness; you can just feel it/sense it. Perhaps he'd like to focus his attention on someone like, well...ah, here's one: Corey Goode although he comes with a (whopping great) spoiler alert
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th May 2020), AutumnW (11th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Did You See Them (12th May 2020), Forest Denizen (12th May 2020), Wansen (12th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Tintin,

The way a person presents to the untrained eye, how we intuitively perceive them, works pretty well in most situations. In an atmosphere of deception where the stakes could be way higher than we know, it is more difficult to tell.

I am much more skeptical of insiders than before as I don't know how they get around security clearances while defying direct military orders to keep quiet. And if there are no orders to keep quiet? Why not? Is it because the story is supposed to be leaked? If so, why?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Did You See Them (12th May 2020), Tintin (12th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    The final blow came recently from the .renowned statement analyst expert Peter Hyatt, demonstrating conclusively that it was a deception.
    ... who seems to be quite on a roll debunking classic UFO cases, see Bob Lazar and Area 51 Revisited
    I must have missed something? expert Peter Hyatt to me seemed to be saying Mr Lazar was not lying?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Tintin (12th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Hi Ken, ref post. 3

I haven’t read Nick Redfern’s book, but I have only seen two recent video interviews with him to see if his theory holds up. Even taking into account the statement analysis with its imperfections with the witnesses, his theory is still flawed because there is no evidence, no data to support his claims. However, there are some interesting correlations that are really speculations. Its if one is trying to shoe horn each dot that might fit. He does try his best with a few dots, but unfortunately relies on speculation to fit them together.

In revisiting of what’s been presented in this case:

The Holt tape provides a real situation that has a range of specifics that illustrates in real time the event. A non-conventional lights and construct arrangement that is not a conventional aerial vehicle as we know it. All US airmen witnesses agree that a landed craft was there.

Although Warren’s first announcement and original account was different to the others later testimonies, one can’t treat it as a black and white result from one witness. Although this diversion and confusion later unfolded with the other individuals. The unfolding over time with layers upon layers of new information provides a tapestry that is all connected, even taking into account the post briefings under applied mind control/remembering and memory deletion still provides a compelling case when filtered out to be still real event.

The beam that was witnessed from the craft and penetrating one of the nuclear storage bunkers is a demonstration that this was a confirmed infiltration by the ‘Others’. This correlates well historically with the penetration of the ‘Others’ presence and interaction at other nuclear facilities in over 70 years.

Other intriguing material in recent times since then were the Binary Code deciphering from Penniston, whom was the only person that touched the craft. The DNA analysis of Burroughs is another aspect showing an abnormal change in the DNA structure.

Its possible that it is extraterrestrial in nature but hijacked by PsyOp forces to confuse the outcome later on to the public.
    I doubt now that it was a secret black project due to the early historical nature of events going back over 70 years.

N.B ‘Others’ defined here could be extraterrestrial, inter dimensional.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Forest Denizen (12th May 2020), Tintin (12th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    I must have missed something? expert Peter Hyatt to me seemed to be saying Mr Lazar was not lying?
    Not quite. Hyatt when analysing a statement will often say "I believe him", if the statement is what they deem to be a "reliable denial" or contains a strong choice of pronouns which statistically are almost 100% reliable. If an answer begins with the pronoun "I", we should consider that the person is psychologically committed to this statement and we should believe him/her.

A statement analyst will go into the analysis with the expectation that the person is being truthful, and from that moment it is the person's language that will talk him out of it, as it were. Common ways in which a subject talk out of are the inclusion of unnecessary information, omission of information and repetition of certain statements which are clearly sensitive to the subject.

Statement analysis is a huge, difficult and interesting science, where even subtleties make a huge difference. An insurance company investigating a possible scam might discern that a shopowner, who is claiming to have been robbed is possibly in on the act when he talks about apprehending "a robber with the gun" as opposed to "a robber with a gun". "the" is an indication that the subject knew of the gun before it was pulled on him. This may mean he is an accomplice in the robbery. Articles are important indicators in Analysis.

Off-topic, Hyatt's analysis of Bill Gates' position with regard to vaccines is a fascinating read for anyone interested in discerning deception.
    Last edited by happyuk; 16th May 2020 at 11:39.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), silvanelf (18th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (15th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

BTW I didn't know that "Statement Analysis" is in thing, so I learned something here. For me as an empath it's all about body language because I can pick up how someone feels while saying something and those emotion say much more than the words themselves. Of course those emotions will also influence the words formed, and sometimes the text of a statement is all you have to analyse. But when given the choice I would always go by body language because it's so much richer in expression. That's also why I hate talking on the phone, for me it's like being stripped of my primary sense and having "to fly blind by instruments".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statement_analysis
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), happyuk (16th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Wikipedia page does denigrate statement analysis somewhat. To its detractors I would ask then why do major corporations, police departments, insurance companies, the FBI etc use it?
    Last edited by happyuk; 17th May 2020 at 12:40.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    It's just more Horsesh*t !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ys-driver.html
    What took him so long? Why come out and say all this about a truck full of burning fertiliser 40 years later? I'm inclined to think it was more of a logistical cock-up involving the military transportation of hazardous materials, so burning fertiliser may be a metaphor to describe something else.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,034 times in 786 posts

If Rendelsham was a "watershed" moment for UFO researchers then discrediting it at any time would be a goal of some...although Listening to John Burrows and Linda Moulton Howes radio broadcast he is a one man self discrediting army. I do like Linda but her choice in co hosting with John.a mistake. imho.

John gained great credibility when courts ordered his classified medical records released. He should have left it at that.
    I now doubt his "download" of binary code information....the more I look at it the less sense it makes.

Why would any future AI in a UFO download to some random person in a forest this information?
    Aliens must be so very alien or radically uniformed to not know all the genetic data they need on modern humans can be found in ANY blood bank, morgue or battlefield or offer people $50 and they will line up to give samples. If real, the stories aliens feed us are total nonsense.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

It's just more Horsesh*t !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ys-driver.html

That 'piece' is from 2009....... It's 11 years old!

We've had the moving lighthouse, the SAS playing a prank (!), a lorry-load of burning fertiliser, a recovered Russian satellite and holograms tied-in with mind-altering-drugs........ Surely the most logical explanation, at this point, given all the civilian witnesses too, would be a UFO.

No?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2021), Did You See Them (18th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

That's what I'm inferring - it was a ufo !
    All "excuses" and "explanations" given are "horsesh*t !
    That is why I used "that" 2009 Fertilizer article as just one explanation - it's as if whoever is seeding the misinformation surrounding Rendlesham are laughing at us !
    I'm aware that Nick has good intentions but feel the original testimonies of Col. Halt and all are closer to the truth.
    I've spoken at length to Larry Warren and often bumped into him over the years on the bus in Liverpool ( He was working security at a supermarket here and I'd see him regularly on my way into work in the morning as he finished his night shift and was returning home to a flat he had on Ullet road ) it was odd - I just kept bumping into him all around liverpool, very strange.
    Although he has been much maligned and has been accused of some dubious things, he's a nice guy and I for one feel he is telling the truth, although ufo disease may have kept in somewhere along the line.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th May 2020), The Moss Trooper (18th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

That's what I'm inferring - it was a ufo !
    All "excuses" and "explanations" given are "horsesh*t !
    That is why I used "that" 2009 Fertilizer article as just one explanation - it's as if whoever is seeding the misinformation surrounding Rendlesham are laughing at us !
    I'm aware that Nick has good intentions but feel the original testimonies of Col. Halt and all are closer to the truth.
    I've spoken at length to Larry Warren and often bumped into him over the years on the bus in Liverpool ( He was working security at a supermarket here and I'd see him regularly on my way into work in the morning as he finished his night shift and was returning home to a flat he had on Ullet road ) it was odd - I just kept bumping into him all around liverpool, very strange.
    Although he has been much maligned and has been accused of some dubious things, he's a nice guy and I for one feel he is telling the truth, although ufo disease may have kept in somewhere along the line.

Yep, nice guy, but one of life's chancers.

You'd easily have a few pints with him and come away saying what a great bloke he is, no doubt about that. Very likeable if the relationship is not too intense.

But.

The Human character is multi faceted, we all have differing sides to 'our' personality..... Some sides 'good', some not so. Just research Mr Warren (easily done) and you won't be too far down the rabbit-hole before you come upon the Music Memorabilia Fiasco..... Especially Stevie Ray-Vaughn and John Lennon. Whether Larry thought that he could cash-in on his 'name' or down-right, straight-forward fraud, I don't think we'll ever know. It is a damn shame because it plays straight into the Discrediting Witnesses Playbook 101......... Destroy the character, destroy the message.

Anyone that has spent a good amount of time in his company, has come away saying the same thing. Personally, I think Larry caught a hefty dose of the UFO disease around the time that the other main characters started popping-up and getting the attention of the media.

Saying all that though................. I'd happily buy him a few drinks and chew the fat.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

happyuk (18th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I'm well versed with L.W's past, the paintings, the fall out with Peter Robin's, his excesses and mood swings etc. A chancer perhaps ( I wouldn't buy a painting from him lol ) but overall a nice guy to chat with that's trying to make ends meet. He's not exactly raking it in like some chicken fanciers are with incredulous tales that border on the ludicrous.

As an aside. Back in the day when I first heard of Larry, being an American I assumed that that's where he lived. After my son and I had our sighting in 2008 we attended our first and only ufo conference as it was being held in Liverpool ( Steve Bassett and Nick Pope were speakers and Nick seemed to have Larry along for the ride. We all got talking after and Larry let's slip that he was then living just of Aigburth road in Liverpool- no more than a quarter of a mile from my house. I then for the next 6 months just kept endlessly bumping into him, not just locally but in different parts of the city in areas I would never normally be visiting or on buses I would not normally catch.
    Also as a point of interest my sighting in Jan 2008 would have placed these spheres/craft directly over Larry's house mere seconds before it/they passed over mine. As I say all very strange but high strangeness is always close to hand with this subject.

+ Reply to Thread