English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Recent revelations in US politics

BREAKING: Rand Paul: 'Vice President Biden was in this up to his eyeballs'
    805 views•May 13, 2020
    The Hill
    461K subscribers
    Moments ago, Sen. Rand Paul accused former Vice President Joe Biden and other senior Obama officials of “an abuse of power” and called for Congress and the Department of Justice to investigate.

Rand Paul on heated Senate exchange with Dr. Fauci
    335,324 views•May 12, 2020
    Fox News
    5.04M subscribers
    Senator Rand Paul, R-KY, says he strongly believes Obama 'gave orders' on Michael Flynn case, and weighs in on heated argument with Dr. Fauci in Senate hearing
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (14th May 2020), angelfire (14th May 2020), Baby Steps (14th May 2020), Hym (14th May 2020), Kryztian (14th May 2020), Mercedes (14th May 2020), mountain_jim (14th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Recent revelations in US politics

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (14th May 2020), mountain_jim (14th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,641 times in 8,594 posts

I would like to point out that Q has been highlighting and pointing researchers to articles from Sara Carter, John Solomon, and others related to Flynn, illegal unmasking and all these other areas of RussiaGate/ObamaGate since Nov 2017, below a more recent one, still quite old.

It became apparent to us that insiders in the NSA/Military Intelligence were planning and directing this communication operation, with support within the White House, and providing info to these reporters and to the Qanon community.

Those of us following these areas of research for 2.5 years here were relegated to the Avalon private backwater because some of the mod staff, members with apparent greater standing, and others here decided we were deluded, addicted, following a LARP from some basement blogger, or in the worst case: parasites at Avalon.

https://qmap.pub/

Quote 2814

ODNI And NSA Impede Lawmakers Review Of Obama Admin ‘Unmasking’ Requests

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    19 Feb 2019 - 6:04:12 PM
    Discretion must be applied when dealing w/ matters of NAT SEC / sensitive ongoing investigations.
    Info released to date was necessary in order to refute the FAKE NEWS narrative and provide the public w/ a taste of the TRUTH (i.e. future events).

Conf sources (House) that you gain critical from is simply one of many vehicles used (by design).
    CONTROLLED AT THE TOP.
    NO LEAKS for this reason.
    Q
    https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/sta...932603904?s=20

oldest Q mention of unmask

Quote 120

Controlling the Narrative
    Anonymous
    6 Nov 2017 - 4:51:56 PM
    Why, by coincidence, is there a terrorist attack (or mental health c-level attack) within a short time post negative D news?
    Do you believe in coincidences?
    They think you are stupid. Puppets w/o power. They want your guns. Why? No power left.
    Who funds ISIS?
    What email published by WL connects SA/Qatar to ISIS?
    Was HRC connected?
    Why is this relevant?
    Why is controlling the narrative important?
    Do most people investigate for themselves or simply follow?
    Why is the MSM so hostile towards POTUS?
    Who controls the MSM?
    Why, each and every day, is the MSM pushing a particular topic?
    Coordinated?
    Who sets the narrative for the day?
    How is the narrative communicated to the MSM?
    What does the NSA/MI have (at least what you know of) that allows for data collection?

Think Snowden.
    Why is the NSA limited re: ability to capture and unmask US persons?
    Who sets the narrative?
    US persons?
    Who can violate this rule?
    Who cannot violate this rule?

Why is Adm R so important?
    Who wanted him fired?
    Why?
    Why wasn’t Adm R replaced by POTUS when taking office?
    Why is this relevant?
    Who has the ultimate power to designate classification?
    Who ultimately sets classification?
    Why is this relevant?
    Fantasy land.
    Q
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th May 2020 at 18:09.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), justntime2learn (14th May 2020), Mercedes (14th May 2020), RunningDeer (14th May 2020), Sadieblue (14th May 2020), Satori (14th May 2020), wegge (14th May 2020), wondering (15th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This thread was not created in order to have another discussion about Q.
    So I am just going to request that the thread be closed because I suspect that will be the only way to avoid that.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

wondering (15th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Fine, apply the muzzle, but on this subject we were treated poorly here, and current events prove it - at least to me and others who continued the research.

Very relevant to your thread's topic, which is why I held my water until this thread.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th May 2020 at 17:46.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), Patient (15th May 2020), Sadieblue (16th May 2020), wondering (15th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are more than welcome to start your own thread, but not to subvert others' threads, as you well know. This thread was not started to discuss Q.
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Fine, apply the muzzle, but on this subject we were treated poorly here, and current events prove it - at least to me and others who continued the research.

Very relevant to your thread's topic, which is why I held my water until this thread.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kryztian (14th May 2020), mountain_jim (14th May 2020), wondering (15th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Okay, it seems a mods' post is needed. Please bear with me.

Jim, by all means discuss the topic of the thread here, which is Recent revelations in US politics. That's an interesting, pertinent and legitimate subject.

But there's no need to bring Qanon into it. Really not. It's a little like discussing the Secret Space Program without mentioning Camelot witness Henry Deacon. We can stick to events, facts and evidence, while leaving out claimed witness testimony that some may dismiss as unreliable hearsay.

In that example, I used Henry Deacon to illustrate the point, rather than Corey Goode. (I believe Henry Deacon is a reliable source, just as some people believe Qanon is.) But if Henry Deacon is controversial then the quality of the discussion is actually weakened, not strengthened.

Another example — maybe a better one! — might be bringing Bob Lazar into a discussion about UFO crash retrievals. For those who believe Bob Lazar is unreliable (and again, I don't believe that myself), then the discussion can become emotional, belief-driven (or disbelief-driven!), and the quality of the information exchange can be diluted, not enhanced.

So as a fair warning, any more posts referencing Qanon here (not anywhere else!) will be moved or deleted. We appreciate the passion of those who support Qanon, but not everyone here shares that.

So this isn't a competition, a grudge match, or some kind of p***ing contest. Let's stay together on this. Anyone who has good documented information to bring to bear on the discussion here on this thread, you're very welcome to do so, and we all appreciate that.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (16th May 2020), aoibhghaire (15th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), Forest Denizen (15th May 2020), Gracy (14th May 2020), kfm27917 (15th May 2020), Kryztian (14th May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2020), Michi (15th May 2020), mountain_jim (14th May 2020), onawah (14th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th May 2020), wondering (15th May 2020), Yoda (14th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Understood Bill, but I will just go back to sharing US political information in the private area, where we have been prepared for and expecting these current events for some time now, thanks to that communications channel.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th May 2020 at 18:50.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

anandacate (16th May 2020), angelfire (14th May 2020), Bill Ryan (14th May 2020), edina (14th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2020), wondering (15th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK, I'll take another stab at making this thread work.
    Re the plandemic and Trump's approach, see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1356067
    Each breath a gift...

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

It is unfortunate that so many threads are thrown off topic, because of an individual who needs to make their controversial view the topic of EVERY thread. We've had people here on Avalon who have to interject on so many threads about how events are related to their interpretation of the book of Revelation, or subject the topic to endless numerological analysis, or determine that all the bad people in the story are secret Jews.

There is a place to discuss just about everything on Avalon, but to try and bring up your controversial view ("controversial" by the generous standards of Avalon) and try and evangelize on every thread is just plain anti-social and disrespectful of the many views and topics that are here. You aren't violating any Avalon rule by viewing the world thru the lens of The Book of Revelation, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or Q-anon messages, but it should be grounds for Sabbatical if you continuously engage in a way that disrupts so many other threads, or if you start policing threads and castigating those who's views don't conform to your ideology.

Onawah, I was going to suggest that the off topic posts be removed, however, there are many who see the divisive Q banter going on and then avoid the thread like a room where a skunk entered and let loose. Yes, better to close the thread and start anew.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

onawah (15th May 2020), wondering (15th May 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Requesting again that this thread be closed.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

wondering (15th May 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Requesting again that this thread be closed.
    Okay, done. (A little reluctantly! We rarely close threads, as you know: once they become an Avalon conversation, and not just one person's statement or opinion, they kind of belong to all of us.)

But please do start another similar one. Everyone would appreciate that, and then the discussion can continue.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Kryztian (15th May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), onawah (15th May 2020), Victoria (18th May 2020), wondering (15th May 2020), Yoda (16th May 2020)

Closed Thread