+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rakshasha

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default The Rakshasha

On last night's Coast radio, palmist Vernon Mahabal, in response to a question about what is behind the Covid 19 pandemic, discusses his work for the Illuminati, a hyper-intelligent subspecies of humanity with reptilian souls, whom he calls the Rakshasha. Here for a week:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2f6...ecipient_email

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa
    Last edited by TomKat; 20th May 2020 at 23:08.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Billy (21st May 2020), Delight (20th May 2020), Mike (21st May 2020), Tintin (20th May 2020), toppy (21st May 2020), wondering (21st May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: The Rakshasha

A delightful tune from the American Security Council?

He, perhaps, has the normal human upside-down relationship, as if we just skim the Wiki page:

Chapter 26 of the Lotus Sutra includes a dialogue between the Buddha and a group of rakshasa daughters, who swear to uphold and protect the Lotus Sutra. They also teach magical dhāraṇīs to protect followers who also uphold the sutra.

I suppose it is possible that fascists actually serve them. I did not realize how dim they are! As you can see it might be best to just leave it in the hands of those who have been handling them for millennia.

One major proponent of Lotus Sutra is Tina Turner. I think she is a good example of why some people eventually listen to us, but look what it took to get her attention.

If that is what the "problem starters" are doing, don't worry about it, we will take care of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

wondering (21st May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    A delightful tune from the American Security Council?

He, perhaps, has the normal human upside-down relationship, as if we just skim the Wiki page:

Chapter 26 of the Lotus Sutra includes a dialogue between the Buddha and a group of rakshasa daughters, who swear to uphold and protect the Lotus Sutra. They also teach magical dhāraṇīs to protect followers who also uphold the sutra.

I suppose it is possible that fascists actually serve them. I did not realize how dim they are! As you can see it might be best to just leave it in the hands of those who have been handling them for millennia.

One major proponent of Lotus Sutra is Tina Turner. I think she is a good example of why some people eventually listen to us, but look what it took to get her attention.

If that is what the "problem starters" are doing, don't worry about it, we will take care of it.
    Your message is unintelligible. But what did you think of the audio clip?

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Good data point.

But not really new.

After all, its called Babylonian Money Magic for a reason, not all to do with money. That is where those in the Indus valley came from, it is speculated. So Illuminati, Sinn, Baal, et. al. , are all of one ilk.

+ Reply to Thread