Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,750 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: Joe Rogan 'striking back against Youtube censorship'

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    being critical is not the same as being "phobic" but that is how they frame it to PUSH for more tyrannical censorship
    Exactly Exo - this 'phobia' attribution is simply a label these groups prefer to adopt, rather than embrace any honest debate. The chauvinism in all of these topics stems purely from
    the SJW groups, they are unable to accept that anyone would question their position, and because they feel so absolute in their virtue they also feel their language is unassailable
    so there is seldom any 'phobia' involved, it is merely code for 'disagreement', people are unable to debate, or argue in these groups.
    • I may have solved the "riddle":
    Some oversensitive people can/may have (severe) Anxiety Attacks when they are confronted with their own genuine cognitive dissonance especially when they are confronted on a public space/platforms ... thus they are the ones having a real phobia when they realize their own incompetence to be successful in any public discord.

On top of that you have the tribalism effect mixed with heavy "group think" (herd mentality, peer pressure, hive mind) and "anything goes" for the "greater good" collectivism rhetoric.

In my view, it is all (pathetic, fear based) projections of incompetence. But that is just my take on it.

• UPDATE:
    Psychological Profile of almost ANY "Collectivist" will project his own assumptions, short-comings, feelings of incompetence on that what they attack! ... Why? ... Because (subconsciously) they fear it when others do it to them ... Pure projection.

But when hen someone has legit good self-esteem they assume it "must" all be based upon lies & deception by default! Why? ... because that is what they are doing themselves without realizing it. Really sad. And nobody is flawless so, when they find "the fly in the soup" they will scream and yell ... "see I told you so" meanwhile having far more flaws they do not see themselves.

As we all can make (genuine) mistakes ... they will never ever forgive you or wise up to the bigger picture here. Now WHY do you think that is? Read it all over again and let it sink in.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    October 17, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th October 2020 at 13:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2