+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Default Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBAPZz0Ryo

Conversation with Gregory Joseph Hallet, allegedly the true, rightful king of England.

I've written a synopsis, and due to the length of it (I was literally pausing the video every minute or so, just to keep up), i've compiled it into bullet points.

Not the complete list, but plenty to give an overview of one of the most remarkable interwiews i've ever watched.

In no particular chronological order:

-Talks about Rosicrucian cosmography
    -Was given THE SWORD of the British empire, which is the sword that marks the Christ
    -Was told to sleep with the sword, which allowed his innitiation into the House of David
    -Predictions and prophecies were hidden inside religion (Christianity), and people would only understand when they came to pass (Now!)
    -Anti-Christs (evil ones), Bushes, clintons, Obama, Gates.. The entire Catholic inquisition was orchestrated by Anti-Christs
    -Ante-Christ (real Christ, Hallet)
    -Real ante-christ will descend from the clouds, and the native name for New Zealand is land of the long white cloud, and Hallet is from New zealand
    -The internet is a cloud, so in a way, Hallet is descending through a cloud
    -When he was 18, during meditation, golden symbols, from 300 000 bc ,rained down upon him, thus making him an initiate of the highest order (he's never had any dealings with secret societies and thier rights of initiation).
    -the British royal family is completely illegitement
    -The Queen ,soflty, abdicated on the 10th May (this month), Exactly a month after Pope Francis did the same
    -The clap for NHS is actually a clap for NEW HALLET SOVEREIGN
    -he has the authority to rewrite the Magna Carta, and the American constitution (which came from the Magna Carta), which are both fraudulent
    -!8 attempts on his life

So much more in this interview, it's all remarkable, and a potential global game changer/paradigm shift.

I get a really good energetic feeling from this guy. He seems a genuinely lovely human being.

Looking forward to reading folks thoughts on this.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Ben; 22nd May 2020 at 22:45.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

anandacate (24th May 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (7th June 2020), angelfire (22nd May 2020), aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), astridmari (28th May 2020), Baby Steps (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), BMJ (18th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (23rd May 2020), ClearWater (27th June 2020), Creedence (23rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st October 2020), East Sun (5th July 2020), edina (24th May 2020), Eric J (Viking) (23rd May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd August 2020), fractal (23rd May 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd May 2020), happyuk (24th May 2020), Harmony (23rd May 2020), Islander12 (1st July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Lilybee8 (6th July 2020), Maia Gabrial (23rd May 2020), meeradas (23rd May 2020), modini (4th June 2020), mountain_jim (27th May 2020), raregem (23rd May 2020), shaberon (24th May 2020), Tintin (24th May 2020), toppy (23rd May 2020), TraineeHuman (23rd May 2020), Watching from Cyprus (25th May 2020), wondering (30th June 2020), Zanshin (24th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

Man, who'd want to be the king of England?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ben (23rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st October 2020), happyuk (24th May 2020), Islander12 (1st July 2020), Kryztian (19th September 2020), Soda (26th June 2020), wondering (30th June 2020), Zanshin (24th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

Interesting link here... With all sort of what appears to be legal docs..

To best view the documents, click on the FULL-SCREEN icon at the bottom right of the viewer (on phone it is in the centre of the screen).

Statement of Claim in Support of Joseph Gregory Hallett declares the Illegitimate Conception of King George V, 5 April 2020 rfs

Statement of Claim in support of Joseph Gregory Hallett declares the Illegitimate Conception of King George V of the United Kingdom - "IKJV".

Illegitimate Conception of King George V of the United Kingdom was originally placed in the Queen's Bench of the High Court in 2015, and accepted by all kinds of Judge tacit avoidance, 40 kings of bias, and finally passive acquiescence.

Illegitimate Conception of King George V of the United Kingdom was then signed on 1 November 2019 and registered in the Common Law Court on 17 November 2019. Both of these were still in military A4 paper.

Illegitimate Conception of King George V of the United Kingdom was redone in SRA4 cream linen watermarked paper, witnessed again on 5 April 2020, lodged in the Common Law Court on 6 April 2020, then posted out.

All the UK, England, London recipients signed for their documents by 10:14 a.m. on 8 April 2020.

Viking

https://www.kingof.uk/documents-lega...ak9DvAeK0Mc2A4
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

angelfire (23rd May 2020), aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), astridmari (28th May 2020), Ben (23rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), happyuk (24th May 2020), Harmony (24th May 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Maia Gabrial (23rd May 2020), raregem (23rd May 2020), Zanshin (24th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hello

His own family deny him. The video below shows photographs they have with Greg and also a family tree going back 600 years. Greg omits the fact that he has an older brother and is the third child which negates his claim to the throne.
    As for his claim to be the christ, I don't think christ would put "the trannies wanna kill ya" on his Facebook wall.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...Rz3Ug&d=n&vh=i

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

angelfire (23rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), enfoldedblue (28th June 2020), Kryztian (19th September 2020), raregem (23rd May 2020), Rosco1 (14th July 2020), Soda (26th June 2020), spade (29th May 2020), wondering (30th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

No one else seems to be stepping up.

https://news.yahoo.com/queen-elizabe...201000979.html

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Ben (23rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), raregem (23rd May 2020), Zanshin (24th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

If one feels like learning more about Greg Hallett through his work:

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (24th May 2020), Ben (23rd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), edina (24th May 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020), Zanshin (24th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Justplain,

Your question caused me to remember stuff about Plato and his concept of the 'reluctant ruler'.

Someone who doesn't want to rule through motives of greed and power.

Also known as philosopher kings.

"Philosophers as leaders
    Virtue and the good are key to Plato’s view on leadership as an art of ruling. Leaders can attain four cardinal virtues:

Prudence (as wisdom)
    Justice (as fairness)
    Temperance (as moderation/restraint)
    Courage (as fortitude/resilience)
    The “good” refers to the ultimate goal of attaining knowledge, because actions that are “just” add utility and value for others."

The above is an extract from this short article
    https://www.cityu.edu/blog/what-plat...rt-1-of-2/amp/.

Having listened and watched the man carefully, it seems to me he possesses a great deal of the four virtues that Plato deemed a requirement to govern.

Hallet definitely doesn't come across as someone who is power hungry, corrupt, and desperate to grab the throne.
    Last edited by Ben; 23rd May 2020 at 20:17.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

angelfire (24th May 2020), astridmari (28th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), edina (24th May 2020), happyuk (24th May 2020), Justplain (23rd May 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Rosco1 (14th July 2020), scotslad (28th June 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020), Zanshin (24th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I read about this yrs. ago- who needs a British monarch or a monarch of any kind?

all monarchs are slave-drivers-

"it is only when the last monarch is strangled by the entrails of the last clergyman will we ever have peace on earth"- paraphrase attributed to Voltaire

Larry

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), Ioneo (23rd May 2020), Justplain (23rd May 2020), Maia Gabrial (23rd May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Regarding the claim that King George V was actually the son of Queen Alexandra and Alexander III of Russia, if you view the famous family photograph of Alexander III surrounded by his wife and mature sons and young daughters, sitting in the lower right corner of the photo is Grand Duke George who looks very very much like King George VI of England. Also, King George V of England was almost a twin in appearance compared with Czar Nicholas II whose mother was Empress Marie of Russia who was Queen Alexandra's sister, both Princesses of Denmark.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

angelfire (24th May 2020), Ben (24th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), Rosco1 (14th July 2020), Zanshin (28th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

If the Inquisition was anti-Christ, Protestant Germany and Sweden burned many more thousands of women than Catholicism ever did. Protestant England is also guilty of forced conversion. How does that rank the Protestants?

I for one do not accept his authority to invalidate the U. S. Constitution, which came from the Iroquois Confederation. How, exactly, can it be fraudulent?

He is the King of England, but not the United Kingdom? And it is named after Angles, i. e., Danes, so does it legitimately belong to Denmark?

I will go against the grain, here, and tentatively say I might even support a monarch, but he has missed the most important point about what makes a Good King. This implies that he has no real knowledge of Christianity whatsoever, but for some reason has a knack for copying Revelations, which refers to "House of David and the Morning Star", and I am pretty sure the Morning Star is the last thing anyone would want to identify.

Again, the most recent example I can think of, is not even a King, but an Emperor, Franz Josef of Austria-Hungary, who established Europe's longest peaceful reign for forty years. Apparently no one pays any attention to this as if it were obsolete.

Respectfully though it is none of my business, if they shuck the whole Parliament and go back to Divine Right or Witan Council, that's what they do. It seems like half the time a monarch approaches the throne, there is an insurrection or a Pretender or something, so it is perhaps interesting if this happens again, instead of a glib procedure of automatic transfer.

"Anti" has a meaning of "alternate", as in anti-Pope is an alternative to the official one, which would make Greg an anti-King, and an anti-Christ would be...an alternate messiah I guess. There have been so many messiahs, again, it would be which one and according to whom. In the Gospel, Jesus says "Tell no man I am Christ", so, if there is a declared one, then Jesus must be the anti-Christ, or, an alternative to himself, at least in his own words. But yes, in social--political terms, "anti" does not mean "the destroyer of", as it may when applied to concrete nouns such as anti-aircraft.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

amor (24th November 2020), angelfire (24th May 2020), Ben (24th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), happyuk (24th May 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Tintin (17th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Thanks Ben, for starting this thread - I concur with your assessment of Greg Hallett - he has always struck me as a genuine and humble man.

Many times I demurred beginning a similar thread for the anticipated push back against such a seemingly fantastical story - however the
    timing seems right with the complete transition we are all currently experiencing.

I first encountered his story in early interviews with Jim Fetzer where Jim describes him as 'the most interesting man on the planet' and I have
    followed his extraordinary journey with interest.

Contrary to many, I hold Jim Fetzer in the highest esteem as a meticulous researcher with a masterful grasp of grammar, logic and rhetoric -
    not to mention a mind like a steel trap. Not to suggest he is infallible, rather always open to new intel and a steadfast defender of his considered, logical conclusions.

That Jim gave Greg a platform to release this information, and continues to do so, was sufficient for me to
    really delve into this paradigm shifting narative.

I have struggled, like Jim I suspect, to keep from blowing a logic fuse - especially with the codified, predictive aspects of the veiled acknowledgements,
    however I defer to Greg's encyclopedic knowledge of royal styles and titles and his demonstrable expertise and competence in contract/ commercial law.

This man published a five volume set, printed by the same printing firm contracted to print the euro, documenting the illegitimacy of the 'Windsor' line, as official biographer of the legitimate hereditary heir - with a chest of 40 royal marks to back his claim!
    - 'most extraordinary' - as Jim Fetzer would say.

Whereas the fictional, admiralty/maritime, legal overlay imposed over the lands of the earth to regulate commerce, follows the King James version of the
    Bible as the book of rules; the predictive text; and the road map for completion of the current cycle - with Shakespeare as the 'how to' manual -

if all acquisition of title is gained by claim rather than heredity, then it seems to me Greg Hallet is in the process of perfecting his claim.

There is however, a heredity and predictive aspect to the claim within the concept of the 'right man for the job' being groomed unaware of the true scope of the role he was to fulfill.

Personally, I could think of no one more uniquely suited to step into the role of administrating the functions of this title.

Many will have to step up to a higher, larger overview of true history to really absorb the scope of this narrative and I feel perhaps, one of Greg's books
    'Hitler was a British agent' could be as good place as any to begin.

In Avalon's own library -

http://projectavalon.net/lib/Greg%20...sh%20Agent.pdf

I offer a caution - this material will challenge foundational constructs many have formed regarding royalty - to wit: a German (nazi/zionist) 'royalty' installed in Britain supported by; the BBC (bull**** house) as the propaganda function; with the MI6/Tavistock Intelligence arm as the initiators of the MK Ultra style mind control programs for social engineering using agents such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc. to fund, foment and prosecute both sides of all major conflicts as fulfillment of treaty and contract on the battlefield and in the courtroom.
    [including the creation of that other bastion of British 'royalty', the Beatles - with subsequent programs such as Laurel Canyon, The Doors etc.]

Greg Hallett demonstrates a raw, honest, witty irreverence in his deconstruction of the layers of excrement heaped up around the long lauded institutions created by those who deem themselves our rulers.
    How much I'd have liked to be the fly on the wall when the spymaster gave his debriefings!

Where I have long determined - I will bow to no man; I might just doff my hat to this man could he pull off this - the coup of centuries.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 24th May 2020 at 12:03.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

anandacate (24th May 2020), angelfire (24th May 2020), Ben (24th May 2020), BMJ (18th August 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th October 2020), edina (24th May 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), modini (4th June 2020), Rosco1 (14th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks Zanshin for your knowledgable and eloquent post

"I offer a caution - this material will challenge foundational constructs many have formed regarding royalty - to wit: a German (nazi/zionist) 'royalty' installed in Britain supported by; the BBC (bull**** house) as the propaganda function; with the MI6/Tavistock Intelligence arm as the initiators of the MK Ultra style mind control programs for social engineering using agents such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc. to fund, foment and prosecute both sides of all major conflicts as fulfillment of treaty and contract on the battlefield and in the courtroom.
    [including the creation of that other bastion of British 'royalty', the Beatles - with subsequent programs such as Laurel Canyon, The Doors etc.]

Greg Hallett demonstrates a raw, honest, witty irreverence in his deconstruction of the layers of excrement heaped up around the long lauded institutions created by those who deem themselves our rulers.
    How much I'd have liked to be the fly on the wall when the spymaster gave his debriefings!

Where I have long determined - I will bow to no man; I might just doff my hat to this man could he pull off this - the coup of centuries"

I couldn't agree more, the coup of centuries it would be indeed.

I read the Holy Blood and The holy Grail when in my teens, after visiting Rennes Le chateaux, whre Sauniere alledgedly found the holy grail (proof of Jesus' blood lineage) in the Templar (and Cathar) heartlands.

My 13 year old self and my 7 year old brother spent hours enthusiastically searching for the grail, haha!

Anyway, regarding the book, even though i'm sure it had a lot of misinformation throughout it, I do remember some interesting historical and predictive information.

One, which relates to your point about MK Ultra style control over political figures, was that the Tzarina of russia duuring the lead up to world war 11, Alexandra, was a good friend of Hitler, and was in frequent contact through the mutual sending of letters.

Apparently one particular letter was intercepted (by some transnational, or British establishment types), and fudged, to make it seem as if the Jewish people were the problem, thus leading to the persecution and genocide.

Alexandra was apparently one of hiltlers most trusted advisors and confidants, so he would have taken the doctored letter extremely seriously.

Another relevant takeaway from the book was Henry Sinclair (St Clair), who claimed to be the head of the Rosicrusion order of the Temple of Sion, claiming that within their order, they had the direct blood descendant of christ (i'm pretty sure he was making this up for his own ego based agenda).

However, he did say that in the not too distant future, we would see a massive schism appear in Britain, betweeen the factions who are alligned with America, and those alligned with the old european dynasties.

Brexit anyone?

He also stated that during this battle for the ideaological future of Britain, would be the time when the true King of England would emerge into public conciousness.

Sounds like Hallet?

Futhermore, if I remember correctly, Christ was the child of the two families who were contesting the throne of the House of David, thus making him the legitimate King of Israel and Judah, thus uniting all the Middle Eastern factions.

So, if Hallet is the righful heir to the House of David, then he could well be the person capable of causing peace in the Middle East, and as a result, the rest of the world.

Wishful thinking on my part mostly, but I guess we will see.

As Hallet says in the interview, when asked 'what next?', he replies with a chuckle 'it's already happening now'.

I too bow to know man, but I will certainly doff many of my outrageous collection of hats to the man if he succeeds.
    Last edited by Ben; 25th May 2020 at 16:28.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

angelfire (25th May 2020), Rosco1 (14th July 2020), Soda (26th June 2020), ulli (8th July 2020), Zanshin (25th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Not many comments as yet Ben - so much to take in and for many, some necessary suspension of disbelief.

My sense is the many unprecedented events we are experiencing, will coalesce and condense into more
    perceptible patterns, timed to the harmonic resonance of cyclic nodes almost beyond our ken.

Another couple of recent interviews with Greg Hallett,

One small clarification with my previous post -

I have trained many years in martial arts - and seek to differentiate the bow of two warriors as a mark of respect;

from the obsequious kow-tow before illusory authority.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

angelfire (27th May 2020), Ben (27th May 2020), Brightstar (28th May 2020), Gwin Ru (26th May 2020), Soda (26th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Really fascinating stuff!

It kind of correlates with what is called "Le Language des oiseaux" of many ancient traditions to unravel the real meaning of what's in one's face; the "what IS" that's staring at one's face! That gets one to "meditate" on what's actually "THERE" to sort of get rid of the "VEIL"/pareidolia one is in the habit of jumping onto to avoid having to "think".

Signs and symbols and their correct interpretation are the kind of things which animates the crew behind SOTT.net (Signs Of The Times) or Swedenborg's undertaking of deciphering the Scriptures.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Zanshin (28th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I agree Gwin Ru - it is fascinating, and so much more intriguing than the dry party-line history foisted upon us by the 'education' system.

Do you have any English links for 'the language of the birds' material?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Ben (12th June 2020), Gwin Ru (28th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Zanshin, unfortunately I don't have links to equivalent materials in English. It's the language used by so-called alchemists or in the legends of Arthur and the quest for the Grail, etc... a possible avenue could be Jay Weidner and his deciphering of the Cross of Hendaye.

see this video for examples of "signs":

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 28th May 2020 at 21:09.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd July 2020), Zanshin (28th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Please dont fall for this fraud - find the video where his mum and own sisters deny him. They have photos to prove.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

greybeard (4th September 2020), Kamikaze (14th July 2020), Sirus (1st June 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Does he explain how being a descendant of Anne Boleyn gives him the right to the Line of succession when she wasn’t in the Line of succession?

Nor was Sir Walter Rayleigh

There’s also a considerable age gap between Anne Boleyn and Walter Rayleigh.
    She is 50 Years older, are we to believe she had a child in her late 60’s to a teenager???
    Last edited by Clarity; 30th May 2020 at 04:07.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Sirus (20th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Please dont fall for this fraud - find the video where his mum and own sisters deny him. They have photos to prove.
    Happy to examine any evidence presented, spade - please provide links.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Clarity (31st May 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For readers with little time to search for Greg's video interviews:

Joseph Gregory Hallett

(Part 1) Gregory Hallett interviewed by Ken Cousens of Gemstone University Nov 1, 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=797ERhAz0LE -2:13:49

(Part 2) Gregory Hallett interviewed by Ken Cousens Dec 21, 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPrSGoaBt4 -0:28:26

(Part 3) Gregory Hallett interviewed by Ken Cousens Jan 8, 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJFlZ72aBi8 -0:33:31

(Part 4) Gregory Hallett interviewed by Ken Cousens Dec 31, 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Plc971dn2U -0:24:38

(Part 5) Gregory Hallett interviewed by Ken Cousens Dec 31, 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RKLl6LNe0 -0:25:26

Interview by Stanley “Barabbas”

In this video I talk with Joseph Gregory Hallett. The real Heir to the Throne and Crown. The True King of Kingdoms. Greg shares with us some of his Wisdom, Knowledge and Discoveries of how he has recently realized himself to be entitled the highest position in Royalty. Greg also shares some stories of his genealogy and synchronized events fulfilling biblical prophetic events eluding to his rights to his claims which have been submitted and declared. More Information regarding Joseph Gregory Hallett's claims and declarations can be found in the links below.

King of UK Website: https://www.kingof.uk/
    King of UK Twitter: https://twitter.com/KingJohnUK
    King of UK Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX-k...
    King of UK Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/LZE5...
    Greg Hallett's Books on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Greg-Hallett/e...
    My website Bodhisattva.Love: http://bodhisattva.love/to-whom-it-ma...

Episode: 32, Barabbas v. Christ, Part 1 of 4 May 18th, 2020. 0:28:00
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SPF3D1m69Iqr/ with illustrations

Episode 33: Barabbas v. Christ, Part 2 of 4 May 18th, 2020. 0:28:34
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/oa3Zf02iXuqX/ with illustrations

Conversation with The "King" of UK Joseph Gregory Hallett! May 5, 2020 1:42:51
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBAPZz0Ryo Full interview (no illustrations)

Sean Stone’s interview with Greg Hallett

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Rothschilds & British Royal Family Connections
    Published on 8 May 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFi0npxY60M 0:42:50

Johan Oldenkamp interviewed Greg Hallett

In this episode of Pateo TV, recorded on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019, talk show host Johan Oldenkamp interviewed Greg Hallett (1961), the author of, among others, “Hitler Was a British Agent”, and “The Hidden King of England” (5 volumes). Greg and Johan mostly discussed the Biblical End Times Prophecies.

Pateo TV with Greg Hallett on the Biblical End Times Prophecies Jan 22, 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMa4jo4Qpps 1:02:20

Jim Fetzer in conversation with Greg Hallett

Mashiach v Messiah, The Son of Man, Hallett ft Fetzer, Ep 7, 9 March 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHkuMlcj_Cg 1:04:25

Charles Ward
    A fascinating insight into the man who has a bunch of titles and fulfills all the predictions With Jack Kidd and Gregory Hallett https://www.kingof.uk/

The New King of England (Part 1)May 20, 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-Czq1V4NBI 1:18:18

The New King of England (Part 2) May 24, 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ULskmISBO8 0:33:58

New King of England (Part 3)May 26, 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTO4ltbuzqM 2:32:48

Signs & Symbols” in Movies

THE MUMMY’ – King of UK Oct 23, 2018 0:21:27

kingof.uk Bit Chute Channel
    https://www.bitchute.com/channel/LZE5aXOiQVMQ/

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (12th June 2020), Clarity (8th June 2020), Harmony (7th June 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Zanshin (7th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast