+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,463 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

https://www.facebook.com/david.omaho...9615580397514/

Mahoney G David

on Tuesday ·

UPDATES. Episode 5 is out this week & Greg is very close now to a document for everyone to dispatch. Episode 6 “Portals and StarGates” filming this week- going to be massively important!!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 17th September 2020 at 16:52.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (12th October 2020), Ben (23rd September 2020), ClearWater (19th September 2020), Icare (21st September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

Mahoney G David

16 minutes ago ·

Huna Flash. Angels Door

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (12th October 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), ClearWater (19th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... meanwhile:

Joseph Gregory Hallett/King John III Update w/ David Mahoney 46:17

Jun 20, 2020

Rice Crypto

Joseph Gregory Hallett/King John III Update & Documentary Teaser w/ David Mahoney. In this episode, I interview David Mahoney, the gentleman behind the upcoming documentary on JGH/King John The Third. Get a sneak peak at the media bomb teaser for the Hidden King documentary. I have a talk with Mahoney about all things Greg Hallett.

#AllPredictionsFulfilled #DigitalKnights #JosephGregoryHallett

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (1st October 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), ClearWater (19th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 times in 645 posts

Quote On a couple of occasions, his recollections of events in different videos havent been 100% consistent, but then again he might just be getting caught up in his own enthusiasm and not trying to be smart, or cute or fraudulent, and might just be slipping a wee bit.

In the 30 min trailer and the "marker" in Norfolk being a 1/100 replica being x miles out and Y years.....this n that - I felt (rightly or wrongly) was an attempt to make stuff "fit" his own narrative albeit some elements and what are insrcibed on a monument may be fact, it did feel that some bits were aspirational and not definitive, but again me trying to be objective may be clouding my judgement in wanting to immediately "accept everything" as gospel
    I am curious, that in his first interview video - https://youtu.be/eOzLLlUl0YM at around the 4.35 mark, in what appears to be a rather tenuous link he refers to the letter M as 11 (eleven) but in fact it is the 13th letter of the alphabet. In doing some research on symbolic references and meanings to the letter M, i came across this page - http://www.gongoff.com/symbology/the-letter-m-symbolism

Maybe its just me and there is perhaps another tenuous link to M meaning 11, but there appears to be many little slip ups along these polished videos. Who knows, perhaps we must "Believe".

at 5.12 in video above, "it predicts the day I would arrive pretty much - within 6 days" - hmmmm

In a later video (interview 4) he states that the sea of galilee is actually in Portugal to help it fit another part of his story. Don't know - need a cup of tea - will ponder

Maybe, just maybe as "Scotslad", a scottish person, I have a link to Mary Queen of Scots and with royal minted coins in my pocket I should rightfully claim my own seat as head of my own household. We shall see how it all pans out...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

angelfire (1st October 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), ClearWater (19th September 2020), Journeyman (13th November 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (1st October 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Many interesting snippets in the following interview, one of which is the concept/ritual of "Scape-goating" and the connection to the "Sacrificial Lamb":

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [...]
    Occult Secrets of Judaism Revealed! 1:41:43
    Know More News

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jim Fetzer Part 1 Greg Hallett Striking QE II with a Black Wand 1:01:46

Sep 17, 2020

King of UK

Hallett Report No. 11 Striking QE II with a Black Wand; On the plight of the British Monarchy. 29 September 2015

Jim Fetzer Part 2 Greg Hallett Striking QE II with a Black Wand 55:15

Sep 17, 2020

King of UK

Hallett Report No. 11 Striking QE II with a Black Wand; On the plight of the British Monarchy. 29 September 2015

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (25th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

From Part I and those familiar with this post, here is Angelo Roncalli's prediction:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    These prophecies were written down in 1935 and ending at "Twenty centuries plus the savior's age" (which many interpret as being 2033)...
    [...]

On Jeanne’s Land, shots at the Cross of Lorraine [De Gaulle]. Not far away, the second Elisabeth witnesses the collapse of what the first one built. Today the sea is short and the force is farther away.

[...]

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (25th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lord Mountbatten: The Grandfather of All Royal British Sex Scandals.

Paul Serran
    September 18, 2020 1:54 am

Louis Mountbatten, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma
    by Paul Serran

Prince Andrew’s alleged sexual crimes, bad as they are, are nothing but smokescreen to distract attention of the public from the problem that never goes away: the legacy of Lord Mountbatten, a gigantic figure in the Windsor dynasty, and the center of the most troubling allegations of sexual crimes against children.

[...]

Full article: https://frankreport.com/2020/09/18/l...-sex-scandals/

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

See post # 127 above

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    In response to post #116 by Phoenix1304 above -

I wearily acknowledge my obligation to respond, as my avatar is embedded in the referenced quote cluster - I say wearily as it is obvious that,
    purely through lack of research, many are not versed in the basic premise of Greg Hallett's claim.

I decline to comment on the denigration of Charlie Ward in the same post for failure to provide any substantive grounds to rebut, beyond vague references to
    opportunistic timing, 'cheeky smugness', undefined 'red question marks' and an aversion to his sign off phrase.
    Hello Zanshin

Thank you for reading my post and taking the time to respond, albeit wearily.

You are quite right that I have misunderstood the basic premise of his claim. I have not studied the 20 years of research material that Hallett presents and even though I watched the 2 part documentary and several interviews I was, somehow, still completely uninformed that he is pursuing the claim on behalf of one Francisco Manuel and that he only sees himself as a Royal Biographer. Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. It would seem his family have misconstrued the situation also. It is indeed a convoluted mess of the intricacies of history, laws and metaphysics, (e.g. ceremonial initiations into the Jesus/Mary lineage), so misunderstandings are hardly surprising..

The marvellous thing about Avalon is the diversity of people here, some are dogged in their research and attention to detail and others are creative or empathic, functioning in quite different ways, but all equally valid imho.

I posted my observations, largely because the girl in the interview with his family was apparently quite traumatised by their revelations. Ward’s popularity is growing and I’m concerned for the great majority of viewers that won’t be doing any detailed research of their own, but taking Charlie and his guests at their word. Not everyone has well-tuned BS antennae. And there’s a lot of it about.
    Bill offered some of the kind of substantiation you require, in your other thread about CW and concluded that ‘Ward is to be disregarded’, and tbh I took that as validation of my own 'sense', along with the other Avalon members on that thread that have come to similar conclusions. Treat with contempt if you will.

I’m sorry I couldn't define the red question marks, perhaps I should have called them red flags, that caution me to 'slow down, just passed by something that didn't make sense'.

In spite of my instincts, I took another puff of that lovely hopium Charlie offers, but I simply couldn’t stomach more than twenty minutes of his interview with aspiring alternative internet stars, Jason Shukar and Lucy Davies. I won’t be giving those folk any more headroom as I am also weary of all the fantastic narratives out there and cannot investigate the minutae and veracity of every one. I need to conserve my energy.

I've already spent far too long on this post so I will finish by saying that I completely concur that I don’t know very much about the whole GH story, I only shared the reasons for my suspended interest. I’m delighted if Greg is using his clever mind to address the BREXIT treaty, that again, the great majority of people will not have read or understood, though many will ‘feel’ that the whole BREXIT affair ‘stank of fish’ from the very beginning and hope that some decent left-brained scholars will continue to uncover the truth about BREXIT and COVID, to keep us informed, to help us outwit the plutocrats. It isn't working out too well for those that try, so far.

I think most of us can see, left or right-brained, if we look at the reality in front of us, that diabolical social engineering plans are proceeding apace regardless of all the fluff on the internet that is sending people into dizzying landscapes. We need information that helps, not distracts.

It’s always good to look on the bright side but I hope it’s okay that we can call out ‘time-wasters’ if we feel the need.

I respect both yours and Gwin's interest in the subject and I'm sure others appreciate all the further information you are providing, as will I, if and when, my interest returns.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

angelfire (24th September 2020), Ben (24th September 2020), Gwin Ru (25th September 2020), scotslad (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Thank you Phoenix - I appreciate the time you have vested in your response and I welcome any discourse around these topics as, from my own experience,
    I view this subject matter as critical to empowering 'we the people' moving forward through this global transition. If my last response came off as abrasive then
    I ask that you forgive me.

With regard to Charlie Ward - he appears to be reaching all manner of untapped audiences, and at the very least, bringing to them glimmers of what lies outside the
    programmed box. I get that his cheeky, naughty lad persona and his repetitive simplistic mantras might be perceived as patronising and glib to seasoned, serious
    researchers - however I humbly submit that our role, at this juncture, may be morphing more to that of stewardship or mentoring to those reaching out
    to those still unaware, for whom his message is intended.

I'm sure most here would agree, the awakening/disclosure event is gathering momentum exponentially, bringing along a new wave of freshly minted
    crusaders exposing the truth as they perceive it - on an ever more complex web of social media platforms, at a pace that threatens to render written dialogue
    almost obsolete.

I acknowledge Bill's solid stance regarding Charlie's claims and can only express my gratitude that he graciously facilitates the full development of opposing viewpoints
    on the platform he has founded, with a view to developing solutions drawing on the truths so brought forth.

I further acknowledge that if Charlie's 'hopium', regarding collaboration between Chairman Xi and President Trump et.al., are unfounded then we are headed for the
    direst of times -
    this leading also to the questions of motive for such players as Rudi Giuliani, in his capacity as Mayor of New York during the 911 event; and Bill Barr, in
    his capacity as Attorney General during Bush senior's administration, and where such players allegiance lies.

I am in agreement with Bill that full settlement of national debts etc. should be generating speculative rumors, at the very least - yet events such as the tanking of oil
    in April, JP Morgan cornering the silver market to the tune of 1 billion ounces, where Warren Buffet has positioned himself, or the Bank of England remaining closed
    (as noted by Charlie: https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/contact) - all seem to pass without panoply.

Where the system is totally reliant on confidence - perhaps those 'in the know' are complicit by silence, in wringing out every last drop pre-collapse; perhaps there are
    signed NDAs threatening the direst of punitive measures; or perhaps Charlie is being completely misled by his 'insider sources'.

Now back to Greg Hallett-

with reference to this sentence from my previous post:

'Greg further maintains that after publishing his 5 volume set exposing the illegitimacy of the current 'royal' structure, his co-author, Francisco Manuel
    declared he had no intention of pursuing his rightful claim to title and subsequently a certain 'behind the scenes' faction negotiated for Greg to pursue the claim
    in his stead.'

Greg is absolutely pursuing claim to titles in his own right.

I have no doubt that his claim is proceeding under sanction at the highest levels of the factions maneuvering behind the scenes for control of the 'New Age'.

Subsequent to publishing The Hidden King of England set and filing 600+ page documents into the highest courts, without any official rebuttal - Greg's
    claim stands as damning testimony to the complete illegitimacy of the 'Windsor' claim to title, thereby demonstrating the 'front system' as it stands has operated
    without bloodline heredity for quite some time. (Rothschild bloodline notwithstanding)

In order to move into new contracts and treaties for 'we the people' to enter the 'New Age' - the old contracts must be zeroed or otherwise rendered null and void.
    This is not a new concept - rather Jubilee and Shemittah are well documented but occluded from common knowledge.

Perhaps Greg is well suited for the role of administering these titles for that purpose.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 25th September 2020 at 05:45.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

angelfire (1st October 2020), Ben (25th September 2020), ClearWater (26th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (25th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (25th September 2020), scotslad (25th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 times in 645 posts

Quote Greg further maintains that after publishing his 5 volume set exposing the illegitimacy of the current 'royal' structure, his co-author, Francisco Manuel declared he had no intention of pursuing his rightful claim to title and subsequently a certain 'behind the scenes' faction negotiated for Greg to pursue the claim in his stead.'

Greg is absolutely pursuing claim to titles in his own right
    It is a fascinating story. It's also ironic. As I understand it, once again, someone with a rightful claim (apparently) is overtaken by someone else. In this instance Francisco Manuel has stepped back to allow Greg to stake a claim.

I think many people may miss the above point in the story presented and fall in love with all the history, mystery, facts, claims, anecdotes, charismatic presenters and polished drone filming going on.

Is he the "real" king? (as widely publicised)?
    Is he the "rightful" king?
    Is he the "true" king?
    Is he the "lawful" king?

Is he -

K - Knowledgeable? (Yes)
    I - Idealistic? (Yes)
    N - Noble (in his intentions, perhaps)
    G - Going to Succeed? (Still not sure at this stage)

Let's not fall in love with the over stretching of rather tenuous ill fitting jigsaw pieces and the almost fulfilling of predictions and co-incidences which may have been made to fit into the narrative and thus, helping to create a new picture/story

Remind yourself of the above.

One thing is for sure - history appears to be repeating itself.

For me, I think he's thrown his hat into the arena and managed to enthuse a following to support him.

In assisting/co-authoring with Francisco Manuel to write the 5 volume book series will undoubtedly have given him "valuable" research, facts and data that he's quoting and using in his "lawful" "application" to be "King".

Was there any fall out between the two or was it a congenial parting of ways?

He may well be gaining support from secret societies and clandestine organisations (perhaps in aiding their own agenda) and not wanting to be in the limelight (or front of stage).

Let's not lose sight that many ordinary and "common" people are now investing time, energy, resources and money in promoting this chap's story, and as always whilst the devil is in the detail of any story, it can be quite easy to get caught up by the enthusiastic, entertaining panache of the story teller.

Will claim by "tacit agreement " or acquiescence via filing through common law courts prove successful? It will be interesting to see what the "legal" eagles representing other rightful/hopeful heirs and those in residence have to say and will do about it.

Perhaps like the advisers to Prince Andrew, the advice might be if you say it often enough you then hope to believe what you're saying whilst hoping that the other "stuff" and in this case Greg, simply goes away.

He's certainly persistent, tenacious and resilient and gathering more "attention" daily.

Here's hoping this story does have a happy ending, but I suspect there may be a few more twists, turns and even dead ends - to come yet. Either way, I am reminded of that latin phrase - "Carpe diem"
    Last edited by scotslad; 25th September 2020 at 13:02.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

angelfire (1st October 2020), Ben (25th September 2020), greybeard (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (25th September 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (25th September 2020), Zanshin (25th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Hidden King. "Path of Truth" Episode 5 33:30

Unlisted
    Sep 25, 2020

Digital Warrior Productions

Charlie Ward, Lee Dawson and David Mahoney host a Q&A for their viewers.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (1st October 2020), Ben (1st October 2020), greybeard (1st October 2020), Harmony (26th September 2020), scotslad (26th September 2020), Zanshin (26th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... what Greg Hallett is actually fighting in order to re-establish sovereignty on Earth:

Manna World Holding Trust - Kingdom Of Manna - 08-01-2017 2:38:53

Sep 20, 2020
    Know thy Enemy

What is the Kingdom of Manna, and what is the trust. All this will be a very interesting story that goes back to the beginning of earth`s civilization and the take over of the planet by the Draco. The trust is all Earths resources stolen by the Draco and the Bloodline families from the people. And Kim is now the Trustee who changed it all to better Earth, humanity and the old system that is failing.

An interesting thin thread connecting Joseph Gregory Hallett and Kimberley Ann Goguen is that both were spotted via "Project Looking Glass" and have been in the cross-hair of the controllers for a long time.

PS: Thomas Williams is no longer the trustee of the Kingdom of Manna having been caught with his fingers in the Lithuanian server cookie-jar:

United News Channel
    June 5 ·

Clarification: Statement in response to Mr Williams recent public announcement.
    As previously revealed by myself and also via Mr Williams himself. There’s been an ongoing investigation conducted by the Russian Authorities into Team Bubba’s connections to a child auction site with a Lithuanian server and several connected child pornography sites.

During these investigations, it’s been discovered that Mr Williams also has connections to the same Lithuanian server and is now also being investigated by the Russian Authorities.

Due to the above, I can no longer associate with Mr Williams and will continue to assist the Russian Authorities with their investigation, that now sadly include Mr Williams.
    Kim

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (1st October 2020), Ben (1st October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (12th October 2020), Ben (9th October 2020), Zanshin (4th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (17th October 2020), Billy (12th October 2020), Zanshin (11th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (13th October 2020), Billy (12th October 2020), Zanshin (12th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Stargates and Portals. Tenerife. Episode 6 Premiere

Premiere in progress. Started 8 minutes ago

Digital Warrior Productions

Join us as we investigate the work of the Spiritual Guide Huna Mauta Taki.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (17th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jacobs Pillow Trailer 1:13

Oct 24, 2020

King of UK

Searching and finding Jacob's Pillow. The return of the Hidden King, King John III, Joseph Gregory Hallett.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Zanshin (25th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast