+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

1. Link to Post #21
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Please dont fall for this fraud - find the video where his mum and own sisters deny him. They have photos to prove.
    Happy to examine any evidence presented, spade - please provide links.

Just remember it is easier to fool someone, than convince them they have been fooled - i was almost fooled myself, i had to shout at my own brain to un-fool myself with this guy. Especially so in dark times, with everyone jumping at the tiny bit of hope presented

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Ben (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), Clarity (8th June 2020), Ratszinger (18th June 2020), Rosco1 (14th July 2020), sijohn (23rd June 2020), Sirus (16th June 2020), Zanshin (7th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,495 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)

I read the Holy Blood and The holy Grail when in my teens, after visiting Rennes Le chateaux, whre Sauniere alledgedly found the holy grail (proof of Jesus' blood lineage) in the Templar (and Cathar) heartlands...Anyway, regarding the book, even though i'm sure it had a lot of misinformation throughout it, I do remember some interesting historical and predictive information...

Another relevant takeaway from the book was Henry Sinclair (St Clair), who claimed to be the head of the Rosicrusion order of the Temple of Sion, claiming that within their order, they had the direct blood descendant of christ (i'm pretty sure he was making this up for his own ego based agenda).
    I am pretty sure the thing just has a few specific mistakes, like this Priory of Zion, backed up by microfilm that Pierre Plantard deposited in the Paris Bibliotheque.

It was perhaps an interesting idea, but does not stand much scrutiny. In fact, it is almost the same as any Templar--Masonic connection. Chavalier Ramsay was born around Rennes-le-Chateau and he just walked around gathering impressions and then stood up to the Masons and told them they were Templars.

A little later in the revolutionary times, 1780s, there were several pan-European masonic conferences. These were not plots to take over the world, but, the main topic was, "who are we"? And the conclusion was that Masons really are not Templars, and that the heritage and so-called Templar rite was only so "by association" and was not real.

Hal;ett has apparently also written How to Take Over the World, which, in the review, sounds a bit like John Perkins using broad-sweeping blanket language such as "the Jews control the Masons". Again, here, the first Jews or Rothschilds were allowed into a lodge after 1814, without any vote. His own site makes an interesting remark about Coco Chanel, but, perhaps, the more interesting point is that the Coronation of Queen Elixabeth II was really the "coronation" of the Silent Weapons system. Australia keeps a copy of it.

It is interesting that in speaking out against German--British influence, his authority derives from the Sword of Saxe Coburg.

I am not sure why his material looks more like blogs than something that substantially backs up a royal claim. He has some good points, but, John Perkins mostly just copied Executive Intelligence Review, and this seems a bit similar. Fortunately I do not have to choose a British monarch--good luck with that!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), Sirus (17th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (11th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    Hello

His own family deny him....

[...]
    At the start of this video, Greg mentions his brother and sisters as well as his mom:

The New King of England (Part 2) May 24, 2020 0:33:58

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (16th June 2020), Harmony (17th June 2020), Ivanhoe (2nd July 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (17th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

"Cinderella" is his rebuttal...

This is flat earth 2.0 and it's amazing how people have fallen for this nonsense.

There was a post on his website that stated the queen acknowledged his claim to the throne by the suicide of a model in Australia. Greg then goes on to pull out a load of numerology to arrive at a figure that he says supports his statement of the queens acknowledgement.

If that isn't a huge red flag for people then maybe this latest psyop will gain as much traction as the flat earth?
    Last edited by Sirus; 17th June 2020 at 09:54.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), fractal being (17th June 2020), gord (22nd June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... The only idea I have (right now) is so off-the-wall I almost dare not mention it. And a genuine caveat here: it might well be absolutely as crazy as it sounds.

But just suppose — just suppose — there was some highly classified hi-tech system that could actually foresee some major events, especially highly emotionally charged ones on a national scale.

Then the murder would have been visible right there as a percentage probability on their radar. (That's how these time-portal viewing devices work, and some of them are real.)

Having "seen" it, all that would have needed to happen is a kind of ambush, to have everything in the right place to capitalize on the foreseen probable event....
    Interestingly, in one of his interviews (I don't remember which one as it was just one of his multiple drops in the middle of something else), Greg Hallett mentions a very similar Modus Operandi, using a "looking glass" to invest/cash in on "future" events... much the same way David Rockefeller did, using the best remote viewer of the whole CIA school (Sue Arrigo), to increase his assets.
    I finally found the interview in which Greg Hallett mentions "Operation Looking Glass":

New King of England (Part 3) May 26, 2020 2:32:48

"Operation Looking Glass" since 1958 at the 0:37:35 mark.
    "We have looked into the future and he is IT"

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (18th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (19th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Hi

How does he know that the Queen was told about operation looking glass?

If you happen to believe Greg is the real deal can you please tell me what specifically convinced you?
    Last edited by Sirus; 18th June 2020 at 17:22.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Ben (27th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Recent interview with Greg Hallett:

Pastor Dave of His Glory in the USA talks to Joseph Gregory Hallett about being King John III of England, and of the United Kingdom, his Legal Documentation, code-breaking, the illegality of the Crown, and adventures in the Cold War, working on the fall of the Berlin Wall, and visiting "The House" in 1989 in Moscow, where the Russians were Deconstructed to think like the State. Joseph Gregory Hallett then developed a method of Reconstructing the Subconscious ... made 'Cronos, the Cornerstone rejected' in Athens, Greece ... finding out who he is.

Aranga World

First of a series of teaser trailers leading up to the release of a new interview series with Greg Hallett on his life's work. Visit this portal for more information and to be updated with new releases as they happen: www.aranga.world #ArAngA #ArangaWorld www.KingOf.UK @KingJohnUK

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 22nd June 2020 at 01:55.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (22nd June 2020), Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Franny (22nd June 2020), Harmony (22nd June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (22nd June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Quote Posted by Sirus (here)
    Hi

How does he know that the Queen was told about operation looking glass?

If you happen to believe Greg is the real deal can you please tell me what specifically convinced you?
    Assuming there even is such a thing as Looking Glass, how would anyone vet the source of it's information? How would anyone know it isn't predictive programming?
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ben (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Sirus (22nd June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trailer #2:

Aranga World

Second of a series of teaser trailers leading up to the release of a new interview series with Greg Hallett on his life's work. Visit this portal for more information and to be updated with new releases as they happen: www.aranga.world #ArAngA #ArangaWorld www.KingOf.UK

@KingJohnUK The Hidden King

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ben (27th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (26th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interview with Mike Holt The Bloody Aussie Battler:

MP3:

OCT 3, 2019
    Greg Hallett, Introduction
    Greg Hallett, Introduction
    Greg Hallett is a New Zealander with an amazing story to tell.
    33 min

OCT 6, 2019
    Greg Hallett second discussion
    Greg Hallett second discussion
    The Battler and Greg Hallett, the King of England, continue their discussion as Greg defines why he is the true King of England.
    31 min

OCT 15, 2019
    Who is Mike Holt, the Battler? Moose tells us why he got bashed
    Who is Mike Holt, the Battler? Moose tells us why he got bashed
    People often ask how the Battler, Mike Holt, got involved in the fight to restore our country to constitutional government.29 min

OCT 17, 2019
    Greg Hallet, King of England & Ireland Part 3
    Greg Hallet, King of England & Ireland Part 3
    Greg and the Battler continue their discussion about Greg's origins that make him the King of England & Ireland.
    35 min

OCT 26, 2019
    Greg Hallett, King of England, Part 4
    Greg Hallett, King of England, Part 4The Battler and Greg Hallett continue discussing Greg's claim to the throne of the United Kingdom and all Ireland.
    39 min

Videos:
    Part 1

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ben (27th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Franny (27th June 2020), Tintin (26th June 2020), Zanshin (26th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

In response to questions as to why one might believe what Greg Hallet has to say, here's a few thoughts and feelings i've had since stumbling upon this stuff a few weeks back:

-His encyclopedic knowledge of history, symbology, the Bible etc.

-What he says has/is/is going to happen, seems to have happened/is happenening/looks likely to happen

-No motive I can see for making this stuff up (what does he have to gain from making a public fool out of himself?)

-He's not trying to make money out of it (as yet, but it seems highly unlikey imo)

-If he is making it up, then I would say it's probably the biggest, most in depth, lifetime taking rouse ever (for what?)

-His eyes, the window to the soul, tell me this man is humble, genuine and honourable

Here's the 1st part of the Aranga interview, released today:

As for this being another Flat Eath theory, well no.

The Earth is most definitely round, and is provable, whereas Greg Hallet's story is not definitely untrue, and a lot of it is provable.

I'm yet to see anything which discredits what he has to say, other than the video of his sisters and mum, which they could have made for any number of reasons including, but not limited to, simple misunderstanding and incomprehension, being paid to do it, jealousy (none of which seem particularly far fetched to me), or a combination of all three.

Until someone with relevent knowledge and proof comes forward to rebuke his story, i've got not got much reason to disbelieve it.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 28th June 2020 at 09:28.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), ClearWater (28th June 2020), Conaire (27th June 2020), Gwin Ru (28th June 2020), Harmony (28th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (28th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Heads up!

ANTICHRIST(?)

Dire times could mean a new Savior (false flag).

Preview:

Documentary:

Got a flippin “bat emblem” at 1:45 (bat = CV beginnings)
    And bats on the 2020 National Mint proof set
    https://catalog.usmint.gov/proof-set-2020-20RG.html

http://www.aranga.world

3 Pyramids = Orion Empire

Can a “New King” be a good thing?
    Last edited by Soullight; 28th June 2020 at 16:02.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

angelfire (28th June 2020), Ben (1st July 2020), Bill Ryan (28th June 2020), Gwin Ru (28th June 2020), Harmony (29th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Please dont fall for this fraud - find the video where his mum and own sisters deny him. They have photos to prove.
    Greg Hallett wrote a book, Hitler Was a British Agent, years ago. He was on the Vinny Eastwood show saying that whatever country wins a war, they have to pay for it, and that's why the US avoids winning wars. A lot of strange stuff. '

I guess this is his latest venture into incredible claims.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ben (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Yea, I’m not super impressed with his “claims/evidence”. So far it all seems very loose and abstract. But I get this sense there’s people of influence and power behind him. Kind of like he’s a potential scenario within this current game being played on everyone.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Ben (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Sirus (29th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Remember This Roundtable Part 1 aka WE TALKED TO THE KING!

Jun 8, 2020 1:01:02
    Remember This with Denise Boland

One of the most IMPORTANT videos you will ever watch!! This EXCLUSIVE amazing and eye opening interview/roundtable discussion is a MUST SEE for EVERYONE. Come to the table to hear our wonderful guest, CHARLIE WARD as he shares some EXCITING NEWS about the GREAT AWAKENING. Joining us is legendary rapper Kingcharlie Prince, Jack Kidd and Caleb T. Johnson.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Remember This Roundtable Part 2

Jun 8, 2020 1:29:10

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Remember This Roundtable Part 3 with special guest King John III. (short version)

Jun 23, 2020 0:46:04

Remember This Roundtable Part 3 with special guest King John III

Premiered Jun 23, 2020 1:29:29

Join Denise Boland, Charlie Ward, David Nino Rodriguez, Caleb T. Johnson, Krystal Tini and Kingcharlie Prince in this EXCLUSIVE 3rd roundtable discussion. And meet our special guest, Joseph Gregory Hallett aka King John III to hear his exciting story of his journey to the throne.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Joseph Gregory Hallett aka King John III on Periscope

•Jun 23, 2020 0:07:41

Joseph Gregory Hallett aka King John III answers questions from viewers on Periscope

Addendum: David Mahoney in Italica, Spain:
    https://www.facebook.com/david.omaho...9196043439468/
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 29th June 2020 at 20:51.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (2nd July 2020), Ben (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), ClearWater (29th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (1st July 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Greg Hallett wrote a book, Hitler Was a British Agent, years ago. He was on the Vinny Eastwood show saying that whatever country wins a war, they have to pay for it, and that's why the US avoids winning wars. A lot of strange stuff. '

I guess this is his latest venture into incredible claims.
    In the Avalon Library:

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (4th July 2020), Gwin Ru (29th June 2020), Harmony (29th June 2020), Sirus (29th June 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Yoda (29th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    In response to questions as to why one might believe what Greg Hallet has to say, here's a few thoughts and feelings i've had since stumbling upon this stuff a few weeks back:

-His encyclopedic knowledge of history, symbology, the Bible etc.

-What he says has/is/is going to happen, seems to have happened/is happenening/looks likely to happen

-No motive I can see for making this stuff up (what does he have to gain from making a public fool out of himself?)

-He's not trying to make money out of it (as yet, but it seems highly unlikey imo)

-If he is making it up, then I would say it's probably the biggest, most in depth, lifetime taking rouse ever (for what?)

-His eyes, the window to the soul, tell me this man is humble, genuine and honourable

Here's the 1st part of the Aranga interview, released today:

As for this being another Flat Eath theory, well no.

The Earth is most definitely round, and is provable, whereas Greg Hallet's story is not definitely untrue, and a lot of it is provable.

I'm yet to see anything which discredits what he has to say, other than the video of his sisters and mum, which they could have made for any number of reasons including, but not limited to, simple misunderstanding and incomprehension, being paid to do it, jealousy (none of which seem particularly far fetched to me), or a combination of all three.

Until someone with relevent knowledge and proof comes forward to rebuke his story, i've got not got much reason to disbelieve it.
    At 24:30 J. G. Hallett touches on a few points of global change that he thinks have been planned since 2012 till now. He brougt up the lockdown, then how systems in the world are crumbling.
    Then he goes on to sketchily define a plan he is part of, concerning planet wide laws, bank changes, the way we build homes, the use of medicines, values, environmental changes and which inventions should be allowed for use.

There were no real details, but it made me wonder if it is in oposition to the "Rockafeller/Gates,vaccine;AI" plan, or the "New Green Deal" or is it connected somehow. mmm....

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

amor (24th November 2020), angelfire (2nd July 2020), Ben (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Gwin Ru (30th June 2020), Zanshin (1st July 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Greg Hallett wrote a book, Hitler Was a British Agent
    In another one of his video, Greg Hallett mentions that Hitler spent a year in the UK, at the Tavistock institute... that finally gave a closure to one of Angelo Roncalli prophecies:

Quote Dividing the world means to divide and injure, kill. The son of the Beast marches on, begotten in a year in secret.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Billy (2nd July 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Tintin (30th June 2020), Zanshin (1st July 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update on the progress of David Mahoney's series on Greg Hallett:

King John III Update (Cinderella and the Ugly Sisters)
    Charles Ward

Here is an update on the second part of the documentary about The Hidden King, by Digital Warrior Productions. The story about Joseph Gregory Hallett - King John iii

The path has been left clear, the Queen has told Prince William he will not be King.

These next few months will be very interesting for people around the world.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (2nd July 2020), Ben (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2020), Billy (2nd July 2020), Zanshin (2nd July 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,010 times in 642 posts

Forgive me, but I've watched a few videos now. And its beginning to feel a little (just a little mind) like David Wilcock(ish). Just because I can look straight at the camera and recite stuff parrot fashion or pull data from past years and "merge" with data of current years to make it fit - doesnt make the new whole story fact.

On a couple of occasions, his recollections of events in different videos havent been 100% consistent, but then again he might just be getting caught up in his own enthusiasm and not trying to be smart, or cute or fraudulent, and might just be slipping a wee bit.

In the 30 min trailer and the "marker" in Norfolk being a 1/100 replica being x miles out and Y years.....this n that - I felt (rightly or wrongly) was an attempt to make stuff "fit" his own narrative albeit some elements and what are insrcibed on a monument may be fact, it did feel that some bits were aspirational and not definitive, but again me trying to be objective may be clouding my judgement in wanting to immediately "accept everything" as gospel

I seem to recall a couple of things he's said very Jordan Maxwellian (who I rate) - thats not a criticism its merely an observation that depending on your own knowledge and how well versed you are you may just remember some of the symbology references and how the "establishment" works in having picked up snippets or someone else's knowledge and research that is being regurdigated and packaged under a new "book" or claim.

Having said that, Let's not forget that Richard III (i think it was) remains' were dug up in a car park in Leicester - Here's a LINK on the BBC news - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-21063882 and also there was also Tony Robinson's documentary questionning the UK royal lineage and who the rightful heirs to the throne are - (Aye, there's potential trouble at mill, for sure.)

Merging fact, documented records, historical "fact" (that could be faked) with known misinformation and having a belief in the new conclusion when presented sincerely and direct to camera can be convincing enough for many people to summarise the narrative in their own way and to spread via vids on YT.

I am intrigued at the hard cost of putting all this together over so many years and the ability to keep going. Having said that - someone 15 miles from me told me about Gregory Hallet and how he helped in his office in Aberdeen many years ago - and he is a major fan and the person who told me about him.

I dont know - I really dont know, but it certainly an entertaining journey to watch and I'm endeavouring to remain objective and in attempting to check a couple of facts myself - we shall see.

The one thing I do struggle with is some of the offensive language he uses occasionally - which I think works against his integrity claims. - But that's just me. What do you reckon to it all?

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Ben (10th July 2020), Bill Ryan (4th July 2020), ClearWater (2nd July 2020), Islander12 (2nd July 2020), Phoenix1304 (26th August 2020), Sirus (3rd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast