Thread: Nordics

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Nordics

I realised when i saw my ufo at a uk airport. I remember he had blonde hair. I realise it was a nordic. He never said anything bad he was quiet peaceful. So i Wondered my soul Sister as I called her has a picture of her family with a space ship in the back of Them.
    I linked the ship to the nordic.
    Same type of ships they used. I know ive been on a space craft years ago enerhetic Ally. Coz you can leave your body and travel interdimensional with out your jhead knowing.
    Ive done a psychic yes No that said. Yes i had. Im closed down more now but Are they peaceful. They keep saying im just me now because of my fear. From attack er. I used to have visitors from andromeda too. They keep saying im me here in your mind you Are you.
    So im wondering is there a connections goiiing on.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (25th May 2020), Tyy1907 (24th May 2020), Valerie Villars (25th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Nordics

I wonder why people consider Nordics to be "special" and more "pure", is it because of how they look like? Elve like? OR the culture maybe?

It is known that the Aztec or Mayans knew about nordic people, and even one of their gods had red hair, he was a viking i guess, tall and strong and they were short and slim, and brown eyed, while he was green/blue eyed i think

I don't follow that, i think no one should ever do. There's respect earned, a warrior earns respect, it must not be gained because of how you look or were you come from, it must be earned by your individual actions.

I'm a cossack, i don't respect people because they are old or because of which family they came from, even if they act like fools. No, instead i respect people who have earned respect through actions, regardless or how they look. Cossacks are warriors, same as Vikings were, there is respect and honor to be had if you follow a good path in life, not because you have cool hair or a very nice eye/skin color or are very tall

I don't understand why you guys have idolatry for 'nords'.

I'm a Sokol, a falcon.. If i see a Nord, i will salute and just that, he's just another person, there's no magic otherwise, no idolatry will follow even if he looks "angelical"

нет неует mister
    Last edited by Mashika; 24th May 2020 at 04:29.
    Tired

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ChristianSky (24th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2020), Tyy1907 (24th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Angels1981 - I see you are in the NW - I had a major UFO sighting in Southport in 2014 which was preceded by a "visit" of a "nordic" I have had many astral travelling type experiences throughout my life as well. My take is they are just saying hello and have an interest in your life and problems. A gentle push here and there.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samsdice For This Post:

Angels1981 (2nd September 2020), Tyy1907 (24th May 2020), Valerie Villars (25th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Im closed down for fear and things but im not a mug. I feel a connections a Subtle one. They didnt want to harm me i know this but never knew the history on Them. So trying to figure out what has happen ed to me and they all Are reluctant. I feel they say you Are a creator but im open minded not as scared as they make me out to be.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Tyy1907 (24th May 2020), Valerie Villars (25th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I realised when i saw my ufo at a uk airport. I remember he had blonde hair. I realise it was a nordic. He never said anything bad he was quiet peaceful. So i Wondered my soul Sister as I called her has a picture of her family with a space ship in the back of Them.
    I linked the ship to the nordic.
    Same type of ships they used. I know ive been on a space craft years ago enerhetic Ally. Coz you can leave your body and travel interdimensional with out your jhead knowing.
    Ive done a psychic yes No that said. Yes i had. Im closed down more now but Are they peaceful. They keep saying im just me now because of my fear. From attack er. I used to have visitors from andromeda too. They keep saying im me here in your mind you Are you.
    So im wondering is there a connections goiiing on.
    If your intuition is still uncertain about the intentions of these nordics then I'd call it a red flag. They could be trying to string you along. I would reach out to Highest Source Creator, knowing that is where we come from and is our birthright to be able to connect to the divine realm.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I think I saw a Nordic back in 2003 at a gas station. I had just had a minor fender bender and was inspecting damage when I looked and saw a guy about 50 feet away by the pumps staring at me. I felt I knew that he was an alien. I turned to talk to the guy who'd hit me, just for a second, and then looked back and that Nordic guy was gone. There wasn't enough time for him to go anywhere. He may have done something to my memory because it faded fairly quickly so that now I can't bring up the image, I just have a memory of a memory now. I recall him to be at least 6 ft 2" and slender, appearing to be in his mid-30s to 40, with short sandy blonde hair.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (25th May 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I wonder why people consider Nordics to be "special" and more "pure", is it because of how they look like? Elve like? OR the culture maybe?

I'm Nordic mostly, I personally am vastly different from most people in many aspects.

I wouldn't say that means "better", but there are differences and I don't think that's a bad thing to acknowledge.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (25th May 2020), Valerie Villars (25th May 2020), Watching from Cyprus (25th May 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I'm Nordic mostly, I personally am vastly different from most people in many aspects.

I wouldn't say that means "better", but there are differences and I don't think that's a bad thing to acknowledge.
    Of course not, must be proud of who you are, however there's a difference between you being proud of your roots and people around you threating you special and some times looking up at you like you are an Angel or ET

Because most people who are talking about Nordics in the sense of this thread, are not meaning the human but aliens, and are almost whorshipped as gods of some sort, mostly because of the looks. And that's not good at all, or is it?
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th May 2020 at 10:44.
    Tired

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Angel, a Nordic figured very prominently in my awakening and it was quite confusing. I wouldn't say he was "good" or "bad". Just confusing. In some sense, I feel you are right in saying sometimes they appear just to give you a gentle push.

The fact that I am, or anyone else, is a Creator, was alluded to over and over during that time. It was quite powerful.

There is a part of me that thinks I had put myself in a position in life where I could receive, download, and ground certain high energies at the time I did. It almost fried me, but I came through. Somewhere in there, I was being followed, watched and messed with by other agencies. Who those agencies were or are is a matter for another discussion.

Hang in there beautiful girl. You will be okay. Keep communicating.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (25th May 2020), Alekahn2 (25th May 2020), Anka (25th May 2020), Dorjezigzag (25th May 2020), silvanelf (25th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #10
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

The reason may be a combination of all these aspects.

According to some contactees like Miriam Delicado, these Nordics act in a completely different way as the others who often appear during these abduction incidents.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (25th May 2020), TomKat (28th May 2020), Valerie Villars (26th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread