+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mapping the Flak . . . hotspots

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: Mapping the Flak . . . hotspots

On the opposite end of the stick I've noticed a couple of topics that have moved from highly denied and silenced to a measure of official 'normalisation'.

Those topics are New World Order and UFOs (UAPs).
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), greybeard (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member periol's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    I do not want to derail the thread but I would like to raise the question if there is some way you can spot the bots? Something that is like the Voight Kampff test?https://bladerunner.fandom.com/wiki/Voight-Kampff_test
    I dug around my history and found the reddit post that got me thinking about the bots again.

https://old.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comme...by_ai_already/

The top comment on the post right now is a link to this image, which shows the steps this particular user did to test. The steps I took myself were reddit specific, but ever since my realization I've been paying more attention to the blanding of writing tone across internet articles, regardless of origin (MSM, alt-media, etc.).

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to periol For This Post:

Ben (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), Mare (26th May 2020), Metaphor (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (27th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

When you think about it we have bots in real life too... Some people are so hardly formatted by media and other conditioning that they act robotic and according to their inserted "program". It has been very clear the last couple of months.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), kittywizard (28th May 2020), Mare (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (27th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member periol's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When you think about it we have bots in real life too... Some people are so hardly formatted by media and other conditioning that they act robotic and according to their inserted "program". It has been very clear the last couple of months.
    I have noticed this too, though I've been ascribing it to mass hypnotism. But you could be right, I have considered that some people might be robots or automatons. I still lean toward hypnotism though.

I tend to avoid television, but I have noticed when others have it on that the use of hypnotic elements is everywhere. It was there before, but it was more hidden. Now it's out in the open. The beginning of every new show has some sort of hypnotic sequence at the start. Our in-laws have Netflix and Amazon video, and when you log into those services there is a hypnotic visual element as well when they load. They do it during shows as well.

My wife has been going back and forth between old Star Trek and some newer shows when she unwinds, and I always feel a sense of relief when it's Star Trek. There's lots of weird stuff going on in the background and edges of the new shows. And I'm not even watching with her, this is just from the sounds I'm hearing.

Old Netflix load screen:

New Netflix load screen:

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to periol For This Post:

Ben (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), Gracy (26th May 2020), Metaphor (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (27th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

So to be back on topic, I had this conversation with my sister in law about the possibilities of hydrochloroquine and zinc as a possible cure ( if administered early) for covid19 ( if its not more strains than one?...) and noticed that i was a touchy subject. I think this insert in peoples mind that its "evil Trump" only thats promoting this etc is there to protect future Remedesivir sales and worthless but mandatory vaccines. HCQ and zinc probably work but its cheap and the patent is free so its a threat to be eliminated. Thats a very hot, hot spot

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Ben (12th June 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), earthdreamer (27th May 2020), Mare (26th May 2020), onawah (12th June 2020), Sadieblue (27th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

So to be back on topic, I had this conversation with my sister in law about the possibilities of hydrochloroquine and zinc as a possible cure ( if administered early) for covid19 ( if its not more strains than one?...) and noticed that i was a touchy subject. I think this insert in peoples mind that its "evil Trump" only thats promoting this etc is there to protect future Remedesivir sales and worthless but mandatory vaccines. HCQ and zinc probably work but its cheap and the patent is free so its a threat to be eliminated. Thats a very hot, hot spot
    Agreed, Metaphor, but I'd extend it even more. There is definite "flak" around healthcare in general. You're only supposed to listen to certain "experts." Anyone/anything else is attacked. Although, perhaps the HCQ issue is different. I'm thinking the concept of sovereignty around personal health: like vaccines, but not only that. As an example, consider how vilified consuming unpasteurized milk is (possibly only a U.S. issue.) You'd think you were poisoning the whole nation!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (26th May 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), earthdreamer (27th May 2020), Metaphor (27th May 2020), onawah (12th June 2020), Sadieblue (27th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For me, the most alarming (and obvious!) thing is the co-ordinated and orchestrated mainstream reaction to apparently simple and seemingly innocuous things like Trump trying his best to talk about hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).

Many of the main US media channels called it "peddling snake oil" — and so on. It was so extreme that it became a very clear red flag indicator.

Not all worldwide news media are doing this, of course, because the CIA (in the present-day version of Operation Mockingbird, the on-record infiltration of the US media by the CIA) can't control the media in every country.

But something's controlling the politicians. The language, buzz words, policies and PR adopted by the authorities in almost every first world country are near-identical. It seems pretty clear that all this is being mandated by some invisible, unnamed, senior transnational control group. I can't recall any other time when this has become so clear.
    Hydrochloroquine is a good example of the mainstream media led by Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, of ignoring the science and prejudging a medication for political reasons. There is no clear evidence, if you look at the scientific literature and the reasoning behind how the drub works, to summarily dismiss it.

Journalists are some of the most easily hoodwinked individuals --- and this is across the political spectrum.

My own hunch is an effective vaccine will never be found for this illness and treatments like hydrochloroquine will become quite popular. Many doctors use it themselves.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th May 2020), Ben (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), Metaphor (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (27th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Some topics that have come up recently that I believe are surrounded by flak:
    Racism
    BLM protests
    Gender identity (particularly trans vs women's rights)
    The "flak," as you correctly point out, norman, keeps people from reaching to the target. If "they" can keep people distracted or disoriented by all the flak they're sending out, then nothing will ever happen to get to the root issues. It is a well-honed tool TPTB use to keep people divided and under their control.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (20th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), kfm27917 (12th June 2020), onawah (12th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    The "flak," as you correctly point out, norman, keeps people from reaching to the target. If "they" can keep people distracted or disoriented by all the flak they're sending out, then nothing will ever happen to get to the root issues. It is a well-honed tool TPTB use to keep people divided and under their control.
    Avoiding flak for us,if necessary.

Flak (1944)
    (17:06 min.)
    "Timeless classic about anti-aircraft flak. This film provides an in-depth look at the weapons and methods of German and Japanese anti-aircraft warfare, and highlight the evasive actions utilized by U.S. bomber crews."
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (20th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (13th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

The flak I had in mind when I started this thread was the more knee jerk kind of flak via the controlled assets. The sort that tries to snuff out a rise of social conversation around specifically important nodes of the strength of 'their' program in progress. "we can't have the public picking this apart because we rely on them not seeing through it, to keep on track with our plan", etc.

I see the more general 'flak' of chaos and division as a different thing, and that's not so mappable anyway.

The assets I'm thinking of are the MSM and social media platforms and various heavyweight 'old order' influencers.

We really can draw a good map of the topically defensive efforts they make. How much we can find out from the map about their longer range intentions is arguable, but I personally feel we can find out a lot, and so better apply ourselves to the initial grunt work of getting a full paradigm change happening. By grunt work, I mean the unshackling of our common social and economic environment from the old power and control, not all the amazing natural creative ideas most of us have waiting to get going and prosper. We must first set all that free to happen. It's dirty work but it has to be done. I think there already are some very serious people engaged in that grunt work, but they may not succeed if we don't all buck up and bring our energies and intentions into a better more focused alignment with that effort.

I think mapping the flak is a helpful contributory endeavour for us chattering forum types. Soon after I started this thread I was, I suppose pathetically, disappointed that no one else saw it like I did, and run with it like I hoped people would. I'm writing this post to see if there is a second wind for it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (27th July 2020), kfm27917 (27th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Why have the entire EU banned David Icke | Immediate Reaction

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3iCpuAUJHXRc/

November 5th, 2022

David Icke was banned from European Union countries for two years – that’s how TERRIFIED THE CULT IS OF HIM.

Read More Here - https://davidicke.com/2022/11/03/davi

View PDF here.

English Translation

Dear Mr Icke,

With this letter I inform you that you have been reported immediately in the Schengen Information System (SIS II) for a period of two years and you are not allowed to enter the Schengen area.

The reason for this alert concerns the following.

On October 31, 2022, the Amsterdam Police sent an information report dated that day from the Regional Information Organization (DRIO) to the IND.

The following conclusions and findings emerge from this report, among other things.

Given the reactions from society, it is not inconceivable that the arrival of David Icke at the ‘Samen voor Nederland’ demonstration will lead to a disturbance of public order. Based on the media attention and the reactions from both sides, his arrival is the center of attention for both supporters and opponents.

In a livestream, the organizer spoke to Icke and stated that “I hope to see you on the sixt of November, no matter how. Digital or live.”. It can be concluded from this that the intention is to let Icke speak in any case. It is unclear whether the counter-protesters would be satisfied if he does not speak physically on Dam Square, but via a live stream. Given the tense relations, there remains a risk of confrontation between the demonstrators and the counter-protesters. As a result, a scenario, such as at the United We Stand Europe demonstration on July 24, 2021, where his digital presence does not lead to tension is not likely. Then little or no attention was paid to his presence in the run-up to, during and after the run.

It is conceivable that his physical presence may give rise to stronger reactions from the counter-demonstration. But that his physical absence could lead to feelings of discontent among the protesters who already have an anti-government sentiment.

The British David Icke has been internationally known for years as a propagator of conspiracy theories. Among other things, he claims that the world is ruled by so-called reptiles, which are a group of powerful aliens that pretend to be humans. According to critics, the reptiles are a metaphor for a (partly Jewish) elite that forms an all-powerful secret world government and is active in all ranks of society. He claims that the Jews financed Hitler and that the Jews are responsible for organizing the 2008 financial crisis and the terrorist attacks on September 11.

The CIDI has responded to Icke’s planned arrival and has announced in the mainstream media that it finds it unacceptable that a stage is being given to Icke. As a result, three counter-demonstrations were registered with the municipality.

The division within society is not only apparent from counter-reactions to the demonstration itself. For example, Icke’s reptile theory has recently been proclaimed several times by Forum for Democracy leader Thierry Baudet. In news reports, Icke is mentioned as ‘the man behind Baudet’s reptile theory’. Source NOS

In addition, conspiracy theories were spread by Baudet during the debate on Budget Day 2022, in which he reasons that Deputy Prime Minister Sigrid Kaag studied at a university where spies are recruited. In response to this, the debate was halted and the cabinet briefly left the House of Representatives. Source AD

These recent developments show that it can be concluded that the arrival of David Icke is not only relevant for public order within the municipality of Amsterdam. Providing Icke with a podium or not will have a greater or lesser effect on the polarization within Dutch society.

In a press release, Samen voor Nederland indicated that it still intends to let Icke speak. The organization indicates that Icke does not deny the Holocaust in an interview with Samen voor Nederland’. In that interview, organizer K. states “I hope to see you on the sixt of November, no matter how. Digital or live. The sixth of November we are going to be in Amsterdam”.

After it became known that David Icke would speak at the ‘Samen voor Nederland’ demonstration, it was visible on social media that left-wing activists wrote to Mayor Halsema, among others, to prevent his arrival. This happens more often, for example when a (extreme) right-wing speaker comes to Amsterdam.

In the past there have also been unannounced counter-demonstrations at ‘Samen voor Nederland’ demonstrations from left-wing activists. These counter-demonstrations received little or no attention in the mainstream media.

Compared to previous and recent editions of the ‘Samen voor Nederland’, there is much more media attention. This is mainly due to the arrival of David Icke as speaker. In addition to the usual activists, CIDI now also spoke out about his arrival. This differs from previous comparable counter-demonstrations.

In the run-up to the demonstration, it is visible online that there is a hardened relationship between the demonstrators and the counter-protesters. The counter-protesters want to disrupt Icke’s speech by means of a noise demonstration. There have been signals from the Amsterdam Jewish police network that the CIDI is receiving negative comments regarding its announcement to voice a counter-noise on 6 November. sympathizers would also have registered at the counter-demonstration to protect the counter-demonstration. Online statements that go further have also been observed. In a podcast with Lale Gül, an Ömer U. stated: Are there people who are a little confused. No sense in life anymore. Do some good for humanity and buy a weapon. Just kidding. I really like him dead, I have no problem saying it.

It is not inconceivable that left-organized persons would like to express their displeasure in a more provocative way. Such as throwing eggs or committing vandalism. However, there are currently no concrete signs for this.

The supporters of ‘Samen voor Nederland’ (Samen voor Nederland) reacted with shock to the hostile messages towards Icke. It is also visible online that there is a response to the counter-demonstration. The organization of ‘Samen voor Nederland’ has indicated online that it has bought whistles to make noise back. The organization stated online that “we’ll see who blows who away”.

This information report shows that you intend to participate physically or digitally in a demonstration in Amsterdam on November 6, 2022 and to address the demonstrators there. The information report also shows that the information about you known to the Police justifies the concern that your nomination in the Dutch context may cause tensions between population groups and thus disrupt public order and public peace.

It should be noted that on the basis of the content of the aforementioned information message it can be judged that there are concrete indications that your arrival in the Netherlands poses a danger to public order and public peace. For this, reference is made to paragraph A2/12 of the Aliens Act Implementation Guidelines (Vc). It is also considered that on the basis of this alert, residence in the Netherlands is not permitted and your free period as a third-country national who does not require a visa will lapse.

It turns out that you have been internationally known for years as a propagator of conspiracy theories. For example, you state that the world is ruled by so-called reptiles, which would be a group of powerful aliens pretending to be humans. According to critics, the reptiles are a metaphor for a (partly Jewish) elite that forms an all-powerful secret world government and is active in all ranks of society.

The 56th Terrorism Threat Assessment Netherlands of 21 April 2022 describes a movement in the Netherlands that is fed by uncompromising conspiracy theories in which prominent persons, administrators and officials are dehumanized and democratic principles are rejected. For example online, through descriptions such as “reptiles”, “blood-drinking pedophiles”, “enemies of freedom” and “defenders of the dictatorship”. This movement states that in the Netherlands there is a elite in power who carry through an oppressive agenda, which is at war and against which resistance is needed. The movement is characterized by deep hostility, fanaticism and fantasies of violent vigilance; the elite would ultimately have to answer to tribunals.

Conspiracy theories, anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial can harm the democratic constitutional state. On the one hand because the legitimacy of those in authority is undermined, on the other because national legislation and international treaties prohibit incitement to hatred.

You are cited in news reports as ‘the man behind Baudet’s reptile theory’ and your intended participation in the demonstration on November 6, 2022 also underlines this. Now that there is a direct connection between your theories and comparing politicians to lizards or other reptiles, prominent persons, administrators and officials are dehumanized and democratic principles are rejected. This undermines democratic principles and the legitimacy of authority. This increases risk in a climate where violence against or threats to politicians is increasing, such as the recent protests by farmers. There is reason to believe that propagating your ideas can incite more violence against politicians if they are no longer seen as people. It threatens the rule of law/democracy and the polity if this would impede politicians from doing their job.

By granting you access to the Netherlands, you are given a platform to publicize your theories in person, which means that it can lead to a disturbance of public order or the commission of violence in the Netherlands, even if you do not explicitly call for this yourself.

In summary, it is considered that the information message from the Amsterdam Police shows that your participation in the demonstration has led to indignation among various organisations, including Jewish organizations and left-wing groups, and that several counter-demonstrations have been announced, whereby it is not inconceivable that your lead to a disturbance of public order. Reference is made to the tense relations between the demonstrators and the counter-protesters and the risk of a confrontation. Your physical presence may trigger stronger responses from the counter-demonstration. In the run-up to the demonstration, a hardened relationship is visible online through your announced participation, including even a call for gun violence against you.

It can be concluded that the information about you known to the Amsterdam Police justifies the concern that your nomination in the Dutch context may cause such great tensions between population groups, or will further escalate existing tensions, that public order and public peace will be compromised. be disrupted.

It has been considered in this case that the interests of public order and public safety to be protected must prevail over your interests, which are served by a (temporary) stay in the Netherlands. The importance the protection of public order and public tranquility takes precedence over the freedom you enjoy to express the freedom of expression.

For these reasons, it has been concluded that your presence here poses a current, real and sufficiently serious threat to a fundamental interest of society.

The information available does not show that the alert constitutes an unjustified infringement on your private or family life as referred to in Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR).

Nor has it become apparent that there are any special facts and circumstances on the basis of which the identification should be omitted or that the identification would lead to disproportionate consequences for you. It has also been taken into consideration that the alert will not hinder you from disseminating your lectures online and in that way making use of your freedom of expression.

If you do not agree with your alert, you can object to the alert or submit a request for the alert to be lifted.

When submitting an objection, you or your legal representative, your special authorized representative or your lawyer, if the latter declares to be specifically authorized to do so, can send a notice of objection addressed to the State Secretary to the PO box number stated in the letterhead, or to jet in the colophon mentioned e-mail address .

A motivated notice of objection must be submitted in writing within four weeks of the date today. It is advisable to enclose a copy of this letter with the notice of objection.

Asylum & Protection Directorate

A&B The Hague Rijnstraat Team 1

Date

Nov 3, 2022

V number

Clientnumber

K1-164944614383

It is important that, pursuant to Section 6:9 of the General Administrative Law Act, a notice of objection or appeal is submitted in good time if it is received before the end of the aforementioned four-week period, or if it is posted before the end of this period. delivered, provided that it is received no later than one week after the expiry of the term.

You can send a request to the IND to cancel an alert entered by the Netherlands by using the postal address in the letterhead. Within four weeks after such a request has been received, the IND will make a written decision on the request to cancel the alert.

Yours faithfully,

The State Secretary for Justice and Security, on behalf of the latter,

This letter is produced in an automated process and therefore unsigned.

Senior employee

22. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Vangelo (6th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2