+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst 1 11 21 24 LastLast

Thread: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

1. Link to Post #201
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

So funny, at least in my mind, when people start talking as though 'money' will save them if only somehow we could stop the greed, or change the system to reward hard working people with more money.

Money is the representation of greed and scarcity. Money only works because there is not enough of it. That is how they steal the little money you do get - by leveraging their massive wealth against your paltry sum.

Money, in no way, can be the answer to the problem. But, of course, that realization is still a long way in the future, it seems. First the masses will try to get more of the pie as we have it set up right now. But that will only cause other problems.

And if the only way to live a decent life remains to be a good little economic worker, churning out gadgets none of us need, then this little experiment will come to nothing.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Franny (2nd June 2020), greybeard (2nd June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), Mare (3rd June 2020), Mark (2nd June 2020), O Donna (3rd June 2020), onawah (2nd June 2020), sllim11 (2nd June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,375 times in 4,615 posts

So very true Bill 💫🙏🙏🙏I’m glad you have noticed and recorded that all now.
    I’ve been frisk flying around the globe last few years that is until the previous year and saw it’s all going down, rapidly but can not be effectively stopped unless some higher power intervened and human consciousness took responsibility for the experience of life on this planet.
    In the worst chaos and traffic jams, suffocated by heat waves and wild fires and smog I still saw millions of naive humans taking families for big shopping and arguing about the shape of their hats. No meanness only lots of sadness and deep concern on my side of whether most of them realise what lies ahead and what kind of reality is this planet facing.

I trust the conscious leap to the next stage of humanity is possible, though.

Something anyone can do of all things the first is to abstain from evil. Resisting wrong actions of one’s own purifies inner strength and resolution to resist all other evils and temptations.
    God is Merciful, there always is a Way but the way depends on our willing.

No we can’t expect people turn to saints overnight but there is number of people who will take stronger commitment to resist this global evil, mentally and practically and there may be people who will continue “playing the game” and “riding the wave” till their last breath thinking it’s a way to go.

Time will show the results.

So far millions of people hit their bums hard during the recent coronavirus lockdown, the crowd is thinning and most ordinary people came to terms with their own selves after two or three months.

The rich and spoiled did not notice so much, and will continue playing the pose and game some time yet.

And then it’s upon the rest of the billions whether they tolerate it and how long yet.

❤️🍵

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Ben (3rd June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2020), greybeard (2nd June 2020), Jayke (2nd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd June 2020), silvanelf (5th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Am I wrong to say (think):

"All bystanders (other) police AND people could have used their instincts/intuition to intervene somehow ... but might have chosen the path of fear or willful apathy!"
    Bystander effect doesn't really apply in police situations. There isn't much a person can do without being piled on by more police and arrested for interfering. (The person intervening absolutely would suffer a beat-down as well). It might ease a persons conscience to know they at least they attempted to intervene. But the original brutality would continue on anyway. Nothing will have been accomplished. You can't just say that somebody (other than the other police officers) should have intervened. It's not that cut-and-dried.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd June 2020), silvanelf (5th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,305 times in 21,094 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    CNN crew arrested while covering the riots in Minneapolis. No reason given by police for the arrests.

… Just a point of order... Here you have a white officer arresting a black reporter which I am sure is just a coincidence

Or it was STAGED for a PURPOSE! ... CNN is known for doing that ... as he get out of jail very fast!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd June 2020 at 17:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Am I wrong to say (think):

"All bystanders (other) police AND people could have used their instincts/intuition to intervene somehow ... but might have chosen the path of fear or willful apathy!"
    Bystander effect doesn't really apply in police situations. There isn't much a person can do without being piled on by more police and arrested for interfering. (The person intervening absolutely would suffer a beat-down as well). It might ease a persons conscience to know they at least they attempted to intervene. But the original brutality would continue on anyway. Nothing will have been accomplished. You can't just say that somebody (other than the other police officers) should have intervened. It's not that cut-and-dried.

I worked as a security officer with the police in Amsterdam for 2 years and I KNOW that some cops CAN be corrected by other cops! ... Sometimes even physically! ... Thus my question certainly applies ... I also saw multiple examples how "the mob" can change the behavior of certain police brutality activity ... if that would not happen you may have different outcomes of the police brutality/abuse/excessive force victims.

Did more than 7 years of martial arts (Full Contact Tae Kwon Do & Wing Chung) as you can see a picture of me kicking the "all seeing eye" that was taken when I was 32 years old ... Because of that, I never shy away from seeing violence or physical conflict in Amsterdam when I was on duty. This way I was up close to many occasions to know what I am talking about.

Worked on a Train for 2 years dealing with all kinds of (physical) conflicts done by others or by police.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd June 2020 at 16:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Ben (6th June 2020), DaveToo (2nd June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2020), Franny (2nd June 2020), Luke Holiday (3rd June 2020), Mark (2nd June 2020), silvanelf (5th June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

I did more than 7 years of martial arts as you can see a picture of me kicking the "all seeing eye" when I was 32 years old. Because of that I never shy away from violence or physical conflict in Amsterdam when I was on duty. This way I was up close to many occasions to know what I am talking about.

Amsterdam 'aint the US. How many people are that accomplished in the martial arts that they think they can intervene in such a situation? And yes, here in the US, if you intervene you will be piled on by more cops. And if you are black and try and intervene, ......... it just isn't going end up well. Like I say, each situation is unique. Perhaps in a very, very few situations intervention might actually work. But 99% of the time it won't.

And yes, the other police most certainly should have intervened in that situation.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2020), Mark (2nd June 2020), silvanelf (5th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #207
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orph (here)

I did more than 7 years of martial arts as you can see a picture of me kicking the "all seeing eye" when I was 32 years old. Because of that I never shy away from violence or physical conflict in Amsterdam when I was on duty. This way I was up close to many occasions to know what I am talking about.

Amsterdam 'aint the US. How many people are that accomplished in the martial arts that they think they can intervene in such a situation? And yes, here in the US, if you intervene you will be piled on by more cops. And if you are black and try and intervene, ......... it just isn't going end up well. Like I say, each situation is unique. Perhaps in a very, very few situations intervention might actually work. But 99% of the time it won't.

And yes, the other police most certainly should have intervened in that situation.

I stand by my bystander effect analyzes if you read all of it not just small (selective) quote of me!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Mark (2nd June 2020)

15. Link to Post #208
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I ask myself if I had been there, would I have intervened? I know how I am, sometimes I act without thinking, especially when it is a question of morality, and right in my face like that. I have stepped in before, with both good and bad results. Usually, when you are on the side of right things work out for the best, sometimes not.

In this instance I am pretty sure I would have stopped it with a nonchalant walk toward the offending cop, and then a quick strike! Knock him off the victim and run away!

But I can't be sure...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Krist (3rd June 2020), Mark (2nd June 2020), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

17. Link to Post #209
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I ask myself if I had been there, would I have intervened? I know how I am, sometimes I act without thinking, especially when it is a question of morality, and right in my face like that. I have stepped in before, with both good and bad results. Usually, when you are on the side of right things work out for the best, sometimes not.

In this instance I am pretty sure I would have stopped it with a nonchalant walk toward the offending cop, and then a quick strike! Knock him off the victim and run away!

But I can't be sure...
    I was trained how to de-escalate things/situations ... ONE of many intervention tactics is not necessarily physical ... but RAISING YOUR VOICE and be very clear what you say and repeat it with a warning.

I would have said with a very loud voice: Sir he is handcuffed, posing NO THREAT and you have enough assistance ... NO NEED TO BLOCK HIS ARTERY IN HIS NECK ... that is very dangerous & life threatening to him ... Be aware that you use extreme excessive force that WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW as you are filmed by bystanders!
    • Then REPEATING this at least 3 times!
    There is a big chance that his current fear will be replaced by other fears I just inserted by TELLING HIM what he is doing.

I have done similar things in the past ... am not just an "arm chair critic".
    • btw am 6.2 foot long and have a loud voice too
    Human/Mob (psychical) Conflict Psychology is something I study for more than 40 years now.

John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd June 2020 at 17:11.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Ben (4th June 2020), DaveToo (2nd June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (2nd June 2020), Franny (2nd June 2020), Jayke (2nd June 2020), Mark (2nd June 2020), Philippe (2nd June 2020), silvanelf (5th June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,375 times in 4,615 posts

Yes things can be stopped on gun point even. I saw my mum did it once in hard core settings, group fight in the underground train hall. She was medical professional and had a grip especially with low types. No physical strength at all. But she walked into them, told them off and pulled the one who was getting most punches little apart. It gained someone else enough time to call the police and ambulance.

Mum walked out to help people anywhere if she could.

No not everyone can do that effectively, not me even or under all circumstances.

But it’s better to believe in yourself and that you can do that.

Even a smart kid can intervene. If we don’t have the physical stamina we can still use our voice and yell a lot.

Well next time it happens I hope someone will intervene and stop it.

Stop the dirty minds , stop your hypocrisy, stop thinking too much before you get yourself by the lie.

🤲

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd June 2020), Ben (4th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (2nd June 2020), ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2020), Michi (2nd June 2020), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

21. Link to Post #211
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    You will identify with those you feel are 'good,' united against those you feel are 'bad.' When you are angry, you will try to veil it. When you are irked and disagree, you will continue to try to impose your ideas and your will, barely concealing the source of your profound irritation. If you want to see a monster, look in the mirror. This is an exercise we all need to do.
    I like the way you think, AutumnW.

I stumbled on this tonight and was thinking how much I enjoyed hearing from a police chief forced into an interview situation where he has to answer a very difficult, emotionally charged question.

I think he did a pretty good job of it.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...k-in-politics/
    What a good heart and level head that man has! Wow. I am thinking of a friend who I recently had to axe who is still sending me videos, last one titled, "all cops are bullies and sadists!" Never watched the video, just deleted it.

Everybody has to watch Helium's above link! Police chief to Trump: Please, keep your mouth shut if you can't be constructive

Houston police chief Art Acevedo responds to President Trump telling governors to "dominate" protesters.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 2nd June 2020 at 23:22.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

silvanelf (5th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #212
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

DEAR BLACK PEOPLE AND ALL OTHER COLOURS TOO

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AuCo (8th June 2020), graciousb (7th June 2020), Krist (3rd June 2020)

25. Link to Post #213
    Language
    Thanks

Nolte: We Should Thank the Rioters for Exposing Lockdowns as Purely Political

The establishment media and Democrats are encouraging Americans to go out and riot, which proves the coronavirus lockdowns are purely political.

Item: You can’t social distance when you protest.

So we now know these lockdowns and all this crap about social distancing was a lie, because what you have here are the media encouraging their own viewers to riot and protest, and Democrats encouraging their own voters to riot and protest… And I think it’s safe to assume if the media and Democrats believed the coronavirus would kill their viewers and voters, they would not encourage such a thing.

The hideous Gretchen Whitmer, the hideous Democrat governor of Michigan, spent weeks gleefully punishing her own constituents for the sins of going to church, buying garden seeds, getting a haircut, and holding house parties… Anyone who dared ignore Gretchen’s Kafka-esque outlawing of the very things that make life worth living, were harassed, fined, arrested, and basically terrorized by the State — all in the name of the threat of the coronavirus.

And God help those who dared protest her tyranny, God help those protesters, who she shamed, blamed, and used to extend her anti-science lockdowns.

Well, well, well — will you look at the hideous Gretchen now… Suddenly large gatherings and the coronavirus is no real problem in Michigan! How else to explain why the hideous Gretchen all of a sudden turned around to support large gatherings (unless, of course, you’re going to church).
    So we can at least thank the rioters for exposing the hideous Gretchen for the tyrant she really is.

What’s more, after the rioters encouraged her to come out in favor of large gatherings, Gretchen’s entire rationale for lockdowns collapsed to a point where she finally surrendered on Monday and put an end to them.

Thank you, rioters!

And then there’s Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), who led by example to prove lockdowns and social distancing are purely political by taking it to the streets! Yep, there she was, a walking-talking (but not very bright) piece of proof America’s political class know these lockdowns are a joke… There she was protesting outside the White House on Saturday with a large group of people who were definitely not practicing social distancing… There she was, openly violating Washington DC’s lockdown orders.

What more proof do you need than that, than a U.S. Senator violating these anti-science lockdowns?

Well, how about the media’s turnaround?

For two months you’ve had CNNLOL, MSNBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post literally shrieking at anyone who dared go to church, the beach, or a house party… But now, thanks to the rioters, the media have all come out in full-throated support of violating lockdowns and ignoring social distancing.
    The facts about these pointless lockdowns are this…

If you’re under the age of 50, the coronavirus is no more lethal than the seasonal flu. Almost all of these rioters are under the age of 50, so there is no real threat. Hell, those in their teens and twenties are probably in more danger of dying in a car accident than of the Chinese Flu.

Bottom line: there is no reason to keep anyone but the elderly in quarantine.

But in order to keep us locked down, in order to ensure Trump’s economy went south and they could institute cheat-by-mail, Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) refused to inform us of those facts.

Thanks to the rioters, we are finally liberate from that lie.

When the rioters flooded into dozens of Democrat-run cities, Democrats like Whitmer and Harris, and fake news outlets like CNN and MSNBC, had no choice but to end their opposition to lockdowns and stupid social distancing rules. What else could they do? They had to support their left-wing terrorist allies in Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

So what we have now are Democrats eating each other alive with all this blue on blue violence, which has no effect whatsoever on those of us in Red America — well, other than the fact that these riots have finally forced and end to the coronavirus tyranny. So…

That’s called a win-win.

And when you add in the fact that Democrat and media support for these riots proves beyond any doubt there is no need for cheat-by-mail, that’s called a win-win-win.

Source

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (2nd June 2020), graciousb (7th June 2020), Holly Lindin (7th June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

27. Link to Post #214
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    I’m not jumping on the conspiracy theory train here. I use to be a EMT. Looking at the footage leaves me quite shocked. I’ve been to scenes exactly like this.

Protocol would have me jump out with my bag (intubation, masks, oxygen, IV’s, saline bags etc...) also my partner would jump out with oxygen and a defibrillator and EKG.
    You immediately determine pulse and breathing. If neither is present you have very little time. This is a 2 person job minimum. I immediately have to do CPR. Usually someone from the fire department resumes CPR while I get everything else ready ( IV, Intubation...) my partner in the meantime already has a bag valve mask on and is doing positive pressure ventilation. There’s a lot more I would do at the scene that I’m leaving out!

I guess what I’m trying to say is that 1 person in the back of an ambulance isn’t able to do all this as your partner needs to drive. As a matter of fact, if you just throw a person in the back like this not only would you loose your job, you’d be sued to high heaven for it.

I can see why people would think this portion of the video is fake. If your not breathing EVERY second counts. You just don’t do this. I seriously question why those medics did this. I would look into them as well.

Michelle
    Those were not medics in the ambulance go watch the 10min video and pay attention to the unis they were sheriff's deputies. This whole thing stinks.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Krist (3rd June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

29. Link to Post #215
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Enemies Of The People:

Tony Heller (78,1K subs)

A year ago, President Trump said the press was "truly the enemy of the people." The press has gotten much worse since then.

twitter.com/tony__heller
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd June 2020 at 19:33.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

31. Link to Post #216
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Nolte: We Should Thank the Rioters for Exposing Lockdowns as Purely Political

The establishment media and Democrats are encouraging Americans to go out and riot, which proves the coronavirus lockdowns are purely political.

Item: You can’t social distance when you protest.

So we now know these lockdowns and all this crap about social distancing was a lie, because what you have here are the media encouraging their own viewers to riot and protest, and Democrats encouraging their own voters to riot and protest… And I think it’s safe to assume if the media and Democrats believed the coronavirus would kill their viewers and voters, they would not encourage such a thing.

The hideous Gretchen Whitmer, the hideous Democrat governor of Michigan, spent weeks gleefully punishing her own constituents for the sins of going to church, buying garden seeds, getting a haircut, and holding house parties… Anyone who dared ignore Gretchen’s Kafka-esque outlawing of the very things that make life worth living, were harassed, fined, arrested, and basically terrorized by the State — all in the name of the threat of the coronavirus.

And God help those who dared protest her tyranny, God help those protesters, who she shamed, blamed, and used to extend her anti-science lockdowns.

Well, well, well — will you look at the hideous Gretchen now… Suddenly large gatherings and the coronavirus is no real problem in Michigan! How else to explain why the hideous Gretchen all of a sudden turned around to support large gatherings (unless, of course, you’re going to church).
    So we can at least thank the rioters for exposing the hideous Gretchen for the tyrant she really is.

What’s more, after the rioters encouraged her to come out in favor of large gatherings, Gretchen’s entire rationale for lockdowns collapsed to a point where she finally surrendered on Monday and put an end to them.

Thank you, rioters!

And then there’s Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), who led by example to prove lockdowns and social distancing are purely political by taking it to the streets! Yep, there she was, a walking-talking (but not very bright) piece of proof America’s political class know these lockdowns are a joke… There she was protesting outside the White House on Saturday with a large group of people who were definitely not practicing social distancing… There she was, openly violating Washington DC’s lockdown orders.

What more proof do you need than that, than a U.S. Senator violating these anti-science lockdowns?

Well, how about the media’s turnaround?

For two months you’ve had CNNLOL, MSNBC, the New York Times, and the Washington Post literally shrieking at anyone who dared go to church, the beach, or a house party… But now, thanks to the rioters, the media have all come out in full-throated support of violating lockdowns and ignoring social distancing.
    The facts about these pointless lockdowns are this…

If you’re under the age of 50, the coronavirus is no more lethal than the seasonal flu. Almost all of these rioters are under the age of 50, so there is no real threat. Hell, those in their teens and twenties are probably in more danger of dying in a car accident than of the Chinese Flu.

Bottom line: there is no reason to keep anyone but the elderly in quarantine.

But in order to keep us locked down, in order to ensure Trump’s economy went south and they could institute cheat-by-mail, Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) refused to inform us of those facts.

Thanks to the rioters, we are finally liberate from that lie.

When the rioters flooded into dozens of Democrat-run cities, Democrats like Whitmer and Harris, and fake news outlets like CNN and MSNBC, had no choice but to end their opposition to lockdowns and stupid social distancing rules. What else could they do? They had to support their left-wing terrorist allies in Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

So what we have now are Democrats eating each other alive with all this blue on blue violence, which has no effect whatsoever on those of us in Red America — well, other than the fact that these riots have finally forced and end to the coronavirus tyranny. So…

That’s called a win-win.

And when you add in the fact that Democrat and media support for these riots proves beyond any doubt there is no need for cheat-by-mail, that’s called a win-win-win.

Source
    John, let’s please not start reducing this very complex situation to republican good/democrat bad.

Or Conservative media good/Liberal media bad.

There’s plenty of room for that mantra elsewhere on the forum.
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd June 2020 at 20:34.

32. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,388 times in 5,727 posts

This use of kneeling on the neck is a move that can cause all kinds of harm. It was murder and all involved are complicit. Perhaps the good coming out will be outlawing un-necessary force.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Sarah Rainsong (2nd June 2020), silvanelf (5th June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

34. Link to Post #218
    Language
    Thanks

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gracy (2nd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

36. Link to Post #219
    Language
    Thanks

What's Really Going On In NYC And Why It's About To Get Worse:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Muo2b2clp2A

37. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,588 times in 5,714 posts

I think it's all pretty weird. it's all schmaltz, showbiz and tears..dropping on one knee like al jolson or something. i hope i'm not the only one whose a little disturbed by it.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alan (2nd June 2020), ClearWater (3rd June 2020), Elainie (3rd June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (2nd June 2020), graciousb (7th June 2020), Gracy (2nd June 2020), Krist (3rd June 2020), onawah (2nd June 2020), onevoice (3rd June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd June 2020), XelNaga (3rd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst 1 11 21 24 LastLast