+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 24 LastLast

Thread: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

The police I have had to deal with through my life, tho not very often, have atleast 85% of the time been excellent. The problem is that the other %15 can be pretty bad. Aaron Russo described a terrible episode during his time as a nightclub manager/owner in Chicago. During 1968 unrest at the Chicago democratic party convention, his club was framed for being unhygienic after city crews dumped garbage in his shop. The police arrived the next day and offered him various bribery schemes to prevent any further problems.

The Al Pacino movie 'Serpico' (1979) shows endemic corruption in the nypd narcotics squad. Serpico was based on a true story.

Unfortunately the George Floyd story exposes the racism aspect of police action.

If Chauvin is part of a false flag scenario, then my guess is he will be silenced, like Jeffrey Epstein. Perhaps Epstein isn't really dead but his narritive sure is.

In any case, corruption and racism are both huge problems in law enforcement. The bad cops are terrible for poisoning the environment for the good cops, many of whom are honest, patriotic people. If America can gain something out of this situation, it would be to make it more difficult for bad cops to exist.

This goes hand in hand with society's need to rid of those who promoted the covid scamdemic.

The World needs to clean up the corruption and prejudice. If we use this event towards that end, it's turned into something against the forces of evil.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), graciousb (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), wondering (29th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    In order for the blood flow theory to work both sides of the neck would have to be compressed simultaneously
    That's incorrect. Pressure on just one carotid artery can cause a person to black out or worse.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (31st May 2020), Justplain (30th May 2020), Kryztian (29th May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), T Smith (30th May 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), wondering (29th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

1. Mr Floyd's head shot being used for the media appears adobe photoshopped ( look at the outline of the body against the background)
    It was a video.

For some reason I am unable to upload any photos? ( Could I get any assistance with this ? ) But the photo in question is the one the media has been using where his upper body is featured against a brick background?

Luke

From Bill:

In the FAQs:
    How do I embed an image in a post?
    No I have imbedded in the past - I am saying this function is not working on my end

From Bill:
    If you're embedding an image hosted on a server, then just wrap the tags [IMG]...[/IMG] around the URL.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2020 at 14:36.

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In order for the blood flow theory to work both sides of the neck would have to be compressed simultaneously
    That's incorrect. Pressure on just one carotid artery can cause a person to black out or worse.
    Do you have a reference for that? The reason I ask is that I have treated patients who have complete plaque related occlusion of one carotid artery and are able function normally?

Luke

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Do you have a reference for that? The reason I ask is that I have treated patients who have complete plaque related occlusion of one carotid artery and are able function normally?

Luke
    Look it up! It's easy to find the references.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2020 at 01:38.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (29th May 2020), Gracy (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (30th May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

(RE: all the "fake story!" hypothesis)
    Why the **** would "they" go through all that work, the planning, the setup, the risk of being caught, paying people off to act in something they would have to know is exactly what the elite want (destruction of america), trying to find people that would go along with that plan, etc. etc. When you could just use a real life incident, save all that money, save the planning, the risk of getting caught or outed.

Police killed over 1000 people in the US in 2019, by best estimates, yet official police numbers only ever show what is classified as "justified" killing, and that number is usually ~300-500 per year. So if we use the rate of 500 unjustified killings per year, the majority involving blacks, (as per the stats) you could potentially have more than one real life incident per day to emphasize via the already corrupted media, and easily accomplish the same.

The 'Its a fake!' story has a hundred other holes in it as well ... not buying any of that crap that until I see the guy alive.
    Just to clarify: I did not say the story was a fake - was merely pointing out this that I was curiously suspicious of …
    All good, I wasn't trying to shoot the messenger. Edited that post for clarity.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th May 2020 at 22:38.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (30th May 2020), Luke Holiday (30th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Luke
    Think about it. If someone has you pinned down and is pressing hard on your carotid artery, the other carotid artery is going to be severely impacted by the pressure of the road on the other side...unless they gave him a pillow to rest his head on first. "We're going to apply lethal force to your neck...but first, Sir..can we offer you a pillow?"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

silvanelf (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

For my part I subscribe to a wide variety of news sources, (which auto send me headlines in emails), including a source with what has seemed like continuous focus on regime-repression as it often sounds in their headlines:

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ge...ect+Newsletter

I rarely read much of the full content, as I have already personally experienced hate crime almost to death, but persistently live on, and study the mechanisms yet further of being electronically targeted, which I suggest may easily become the new norm as already today "weak neural targeting" has almost reached the pc game market, as an indicator of hateful-potentialities out there, presently evident.

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Luke, Collateral circulation established over time? Diane

15. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Luke
    Look it up.
    I did - could not find one

16. Link to Post #51
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    It's not that people suffocate. This sort of knee restraints blocks a vital blood vessel and thus restricts blood flow to the brain. People pass out not because they can't breathe air, but because the oxygen from their lungs can't go where it needs to go.
    Let's say you have a circular system, like a garden hose in a closed circle. Liquid runs through it in a circular motion. On how many points do you have to compress the hose to stop the circulation?

There are many blood vessels in the neck. If they don't operate properly, you get serious problems. In this case, it got a man killed, as has happened in many similar cases before.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

AutumnW (30th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), Gracy (29th May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

18. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Luke
    Think about it. If someone has you pinned down and is pressing hard on your carotid artery, the other carotid artery is going to be severely impacted by the pressure of the road on the other side...unless they gave him a pillow to rest his head on first. "We're going to apply lethal force to your neck...but first, Sir..can we offer you a pillow?"
    Sorry but the bottom one would not receive compression in this position

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020)

20. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's not that people suffocate. This sort of knee restraints blocks a vital blood vessel and thus restricts blood flow to the brain. People pass out not because they can't breathe air, but because the oxygen from their lungs can't go where it needs to go.
    Let's say you have a circular system, like a garden hose in a closed circle. Liquid runs through it in a circular motion. On how many points do you have to compress the hose to stop the circulation?

There are many blood vessels in the neck. If they don't operate properly, you get serious problems. In this case, it got a man killed, as has happened in many similar cases before.
    i
    You have 4 BV's coming through then neck to head - 2 on both sides -as I stated - if you occcude one side you will still have 2 BV's open on the other side to adequately oxygenate the brain...

21. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Luke, Collateral circulation established over time? Diane
    ...Do you have a reference - So far I have found nothing

Thanks Luke

¤=[Post Update]=¤

From Bill:
    In the FAQs: How do I embed an image in a post?
    No I have imbedded in the past - I am saying this function is not working on my end

22. Link to Post #55
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

You have 4 BV's coming through then neck to head - 2 on both sides -as I stated - if you occcude one side you will still have 2 BV's open on the other side to adequately oxygenate the brain...
    People have died from 'knee restraint' in the past, it can kill you. You can't just operate on half the blood with the other half being stuck. It means that half of the brain just doesn't get oxygen anymore. All these vessels flow to particular areas, not just into some big pool that can still operate on half capacity.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

24. Link to Post #56
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Exclamation Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Officer In George Floyd Case ARRESTED, Medical Report Is BAD, The Cop Is In Trouble
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Justplain (30th May 2020)

26. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Luke

Sorry but the bottom one would not receive compression in this position
    Certainly could have. You are wrong on all counts.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

silvanelf (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

28. Link to Post #58
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

In this Natural News article, Mike Adams suspects that George Floyd was deliberately murdered specifically to spark race riots. Here's his video:
    According to his suggestion, Floyd was not complicit. It seems to me that this is far more likely than Floyd being somehow knowingly involved.

That has to be just about theoretically possible (many things are!), but I have to say the notion that Floyd was part of some agreed plan actually feels quite offensive to me. It would take a great deal of good information for me to begin to believe that.

It's maybe rather more possible that the police officer, Derek Chauvin, was simply a psychopathic thug in uniform who was triggered to relish what he was doing. It sure looks like that.
    Regarding this, there's a small video on Twitter that shows the ambulance stopping then cops come out and take George Floyd inside, no single attempt to give medical assistance or even check him before moving him, why were cops riding the ambulance and not EMTs? The cop gets close checks pulse then walks away, he was just verifying he was completely dead? And why after checking the pulse the cop still keep the knee on George Floyd? This is all very suspect to me, i don't know what to think

Do cops do this on the US? This is the first time i see something like that happen

UPDATED:

Looking a bit more into this, it seems EMTs on the US can and do wear those uniforms, but that doesn't explain why they just got there like that, picked the guy up and moved away, and why they didn't say anything while checking the pulse and seeing the cop still with the knee on the guy's neck. That's still very odd behavior
    Last edited by Mashika; 30th May 2020 at 00:31.
    Tired

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), Jayke (30th May 2020), onawah (30th May 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

30. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

People have died from 'knee restraint' in the past, it can kill you. You can't just operate on half the blood with the other half being stuck. It means that half of the brain just doesn't get oxygen anymore. All these vessels flow to particular areas, not just into some big pool that can still operate on half capacity.
    … You may in fact be right - but what I am asking for from BR, Diane and you chris is a reference on the possibility/likelihood of one becoming unconscious and dying from having one side of his cervicocerebral arteries compressed.

The analogy would be as follows: I say the earth is round, you say the earth is flat, I ask for a reference and you say: Look it up - there is a reference. (… and I cannot find such a reference)

I asking because I am not sure of the answer and a reference would nice be helpful in coming to a conclusion in this case...

Thank you

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 30th May 2020 at 04:00.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020)

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

… You may in fact be right - but what I am asking for from BR, Diane and you chris is a reference...
    Problems with the neck artery can cause strokes:

"Most of the time, neck pain doesn't signal a serious medical problem. But it's worth learning about one of the rare exceptions: a tear in one of the arteries of the neck, known as a cervical artery dissection... Although these occur in only about two in 100,000 people per year, they are one of the most common causes of stroke in people under age 50."

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart...eck-is-serious

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 24 LastLast