+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When I was a child I dreamed of Martial Law so many times

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default When I was a child I dreamed of Martial Law so many times

When I was a child I dreamed so many times of Marshal Law I would wake up crying. My gifts have been with me since childhood, but I had hoped beyond hope that this would have never come to pass. Being psychic is not always fun or easy. For all you psychics out their seeing the future come to pass in this way along with C19 (zombies) I weep with you, and share your pain, spiritually and emotionally.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), Axman (1st June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (1st June 2020), Gracy (1st June 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), jjjones (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), Kryztian (2nd June 2020), pyrangello (1st June 2020), Sadieblue (1st June 2020), Soda (2nd June 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2020), Tyy1907 (31st May 2020), wondering (31st May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: When I was a child I dreamed of Martial Law so many times

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    When I was a child I dreamed so many times of Marshal Law I would wake up crying. My gifts have been with me since childhood, but I had hoped beyond hope that this would have never come to pass. Being psychic is not always fun or easy. For all you psychics out their seeing the future come to pass in this way along with C19 (zombies) I weep with you, and share your pain, spiritually and emotionally.
    Theres still things we can do that can prevent this future potential

Asking the Divine to raise up the hearts of the true perpetrators behind all this (whomever they may be). Given your psychic gifts your power of intention can be greatly used
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), Axman (2nd June 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), meeradas (31st May 2020), pyrangello (1st June 2020), Sadieblue (1st June 2020), shadowstalker (1st June 2020), Soda (2nd June 2020), Sunny (31st May 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2020), wondering (31st May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,631 times in 20,810 posts

Which Word Should I Use?

Dreamed and dreamt each form the past tense and past participle of the verb dream. They are both correct, but dreamed is more common in both British and American English. The British tend to use dreamt more often than the Americans, but still not as much as dreamed.
    Additionally, dreamed is probably considered more refined than dreamt.
    For example,
    • As a child, I dreamed of being a millionaire.
    This seems more refined than,
    • As a child, I dreamt of being a millionaire.
    Since dreamed is the more common variant, it is probably the better choice in formal writing scenarios. Here’s a helpful trick to remember dreamt vs. dreamed.
    • Dreamed rhymes with esteemed, which is an easy way to remember to use it in formal settings.
    Summary

Is it dreamt or dreamed? Dreamed and dreamt are two forms of the same word, which is the past tense and past participle of the verb dream.
    They are interchangeable. Both are correct, but dreamed is more common in all English-speaking regions, and is therefore a practical choice for professional or educational writing.
    Since dreamed rhymes with esteemed, it should be easy to remember that dreamed is better in these esteemed types of writing.
    In summary,
    • Both dreamed and dreamt are acceptable.
    • Dreamed is considered slightly more refined.
    • Dreamed is also used more four times more frequently than dreamt.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), Axman (2nd June 2020), pyrangello (1st June 2020), seko (2nd June 2020), shadowstalker (1st June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I dreamed you dreamt this whole thing up.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), Axman (2nd June 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd June 2020), Kryztian (2nd June 2020), meeradas (1st June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Dreamt vs dreamed ( my preferred application path )

When I was between 5 and 6 or so, I dreamed number of times of nuclear war. Could be 3 or 4 times really and the rest were “after shocks”. Some of them were so intense that me too I woke up crying and ran to mum.
    Of course they were not real. It was the end of 70s and the PTB of Cold War were threatening each other nukes.
    I was not a fearful kid or suffering from nightmares so these dreams themselves scared me because it’s in the same age one starts to explore the truth behind everything and I could “see” many things the adults could not.
    Interestingly, there were never any armies or soldiers in those “war dreams”, there was just widespread collapse of buildings, destruction from out of nowhere and we were trying to run to safety.

On the other hand, I dreamt of exploring the planet and its life. Tropical jungles and deserts and mountains and remote islands, I dreamt of discovering new plants and medicines and of meeting animals and all the various tribes and kinds of people that exist elsewhere.

So when I say “I dreamt of ..” it means a conscious activity to me.

“Is that all we see or seem but a dream within a dream?” ( E.A.Poe)

🦢

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2020), Axman (3rd June 2020), shadowstalker (2nd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread