+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Places where rioting and mayhem are happening...lockdowns?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Places where rioting and mayhem are happening...lockdowns?

I wanted to start a list of cities, towns and even countries dealing with accelerated violence among the citizens. Also, if your area is on curfew?

I have read the idea of paid protagonist/ accelerationist and believe that to be a real and true instigator.

In my city of Austin, Texas over the weekend we have had 2 days of protest. No curfews to my knowledge.

Last month a black man named Mike Ramos was shot and killed by the police. Mr. Ramos was unarmed, standing by his car telling the police he was unarmed. He had already been shot with something called a beanbag by the police. Then he was shot dead. It is now under special investigation. The police officer who killed Mr. Ramos was allegedly under investigation for a killing last year, too and put back on the streets. I do not have those details.

Mike's mother was to speak at the capitol steps today (Sunday). The formal protest at the Capitol was not allowed in the end but the police were inside the grounds and the citizens were outside the grounds. No entrance allowed. Mrs. Ramos did speak a short bit at another location. She asked that violence not be used today. She is truly heart broken. Her son was well regarded.

These protests were covering both Mike Ramos and George Floyd today.

In a nutshell there were "taggings" on downtown business that were having plywood put up around the businesses. Things were relatively peaceful for a long time on Sunday. What did happen though was IH 35 had marchers crossing the freeway and stopping traffic. Very close by was the police station where a fire had been started, Close by the police station is a gas station where a wood framed mattress and a large trash bin had also been set on fire.

Some minor incidence with a guy on a bicycle spraying something from a long aerosal can with the police on bikes right there. He was arrested easily. People kept walking towards the Capitol and through the streets towards the interstate.

Apparently there were problems (looting) at a mall 20 miles or so away and neighboring areas through town. No confirmation.

I did not receive a curfew phone notification.

Added: X22 latest video fits this topic.

Last edited by raregem; 1st June 2020 at 05:54.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

bennycog (1st June 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), RunningDeer (2nd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread