+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Trump-Epstein affair in light of the new revelations from Anonymous

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Trump-Epstein affair in light of the new revelations from Anonymous

Hi all,

Surprisingly I couldn't find a relevant thread discussing this particular affair so I'd like to start this one. First of all I'd like to state that contrary to public opinion around here I'm not a Trump hater, I just plainly don't like his personality. In fact I was rooting for him because I didn't like Killary more and I wasn't exposed as much to his awful personality to know better back then. The fact that he declined attendance to a Builderberg meeting in the 90s was also a huge contributing factor in my opinion of him. A lot of members here will say that he plays the long game and has a plan, but so far I haven't seen him deliver much. I've seen him consistently enriching his white clan of friends and political cabinet though. So until that supposed plan is materialized I'd like to keep my common sense, thanks.

To the point. What outraged me the most during his presidency was the "suicide" of J. Epstein in his hands. If he is fighting the good fight and tries to expose the Deep State, why on earth would he let slip out of his hands one of the most nuclear assets he had in his arsenal? If I were trump I would guard Epstein like the holly grail, or at least I would do everything possible to expose the faction that "suicided" him.

Anonymous just made public Jeffry Epstein's Little Black Book. There are many celebrities and public figueres (T.Blair, B.Clinton, the royal families and many more). Among others Ivana and Ivanka Trump. Now I don't think they're in anyways involved in child molesting themselves and it makes sense that they would be in that list since Ivanka was a child model, so at one point or another Ivanka and her mother might have been attendants to some of those parties. Their only wrongdoings lie in the extent that they were aware at what was going on in the background at those gatherings, if at all.

Trump himself was implicated in another legal case that involved both him and Epstein as defendants and was filed in mid 2016. You can find it here. I won't post details of it here because they're quite shocking and sickening, but you'll find an extensive discussion on reddit. So now it makes some sense to me why the "grab em by them p**ssy" guy showed so much negligence in J.Epstein's case.

Of course I do realize that the timig of the leaks is utterly suspicious. In fact I'm sure this is done deliberately to kick him while he's down. But this is war, so he should be prepared for that.

It's OK to show your support and facts about Trump here as long as you're respectful to each other and to opossite viewpoints.
    I's not OK to bring this thread off topic. There's plenty of other threads around discussing Trump and Epstein in general and in particular.
    Last edited by fractal being; 1st June 2020 at 23:11.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Ben (2nd June 2020), Gemma13 (2nd June 2020), Jackson (2nd June 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd June 2020), Mypos (2nd June 2020), onawah (2nd June 2020), palehorse (2nd June 2020), Soda (2nd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread