+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have any DUMBs been destroyed in the guise of earthquakes?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Have any DUMBs been destroyed in the guise of earthquakes?

Saw a video on clearance in the USA of the D.U.M.Bs.

80 percent said to be cleared of corrupt elite earlier this year - notable one for me is the fire coming out of the outskirts of L.A sewers! Worth investigating on normal news channels.

Theres a couple others which use the info but they are poor quality info - that might be all I could get from a you tube search based on their suppression.

There is an earth quake monitoring system - looks like it's from the 80s and with modern capability - gotta love the open source coders! haha

Video available here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5cU...jH3XiVPqHsTxjk

Earth Quake monitoring here global - https://ds.iris.edu/seismon/index.phtml

North America -
    https://ds.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/ind...?rgn=N_America

North America last 30 days -
    https://ds.iris.edu/seismon/eventlis...gion=N_America

Europe -
    https://ds.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/index.phtml?rgn=Europe

Europe last 30 days - https://ds.iris.edu/seismon/eventlis...?region=Europe

Notice a lot of Greece Earth Quakes and that it was hard hit with the 2008 collapse - these is just total supposition. Very much only possible info - Stelios of EasyGroup is one of a group of people attempting to 'mind control' me and telepathic data I mind read of them as I focused on the Greece map tells me that Greece is allied with the UK and that's why Stelios is a 'Sir' by way of the UK Queen's gift - due to underground security locations they have. Which you now see could be linked with this topic. Put it this way - Stelios and the associated members in his team were very emotionally anxious when I discerned this info - which they also could perceive of me without words shared either direction - right - telepathy is much more evolved than the Remote Viewing manuals you can find online by Ingo Swan and I've been part of a program for several years - like MKULTRA. Check my other posts which are not so coherent as I was heavily influenced over those days and piecing together facts.

I'm looking for facts about the transformation of the Global Elite in to a leadership of Purity Globally. This topic, Deep Underground Military Bases.

Who knows useful information about these things in order that we can use it to move forwards with maximal PERSONAL SOVERIGNTY.

This is my most likely current personal view point, I am aware it could be that the present moment is as a result of several factors - as we pass through the 5G deepening of MKULTRA type of mind control now attempting to scale out from D.U.M.Bs and early research, targeted individuals and now trying to be a full global population immersion of brain and heart wave entrainment.

OR is it just time for a cup of tea and lots of Duvet days and films?

Keep positive and focused on discerning emotional content especially if you can read it as data for it's useful information - telepathy is significantly rising as cognitive dissonance dissolves through the lies being exposed and properly comprehended in the emotional centres.

Peace.
    Last edited by Reconstruct & Co-operate; 4th June 2020 at 13:24.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reconstruct & Co-operate For This Post:

Ben (4th June 2020), Blacklight43 (4th June 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), scotslad (4th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Have any DUMBs been destroyed in the guise of earthquakes?

1. There's no video linked in your post.
    2. Living and breathing in greece I can't confirm any increase in erthquake activity last month. Greece lies among two major fault zones so to a degree some seismic activity is expected but lately things have been rather quiet.
    3. Greece is way behind in the roll out of 5G networks. It has none so far.
    4. Forgive me to say, but I don't really get the message you're trying to convey in this thread.

Not trying to discourage you from posting, just hoping for some better understanding of the point you're trying to make.

Post update
    I see you've updated your post, so point 1 was fixed.
    Last edited by fractal being; 4th June 2020 at 13:26.

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's up now. I hit a sweet spot in my thinking so I hit post while the energy of the post was in a state of purity - since pure energy - high degree of truth available to be viewed - info from the book Power Vs Force by Hawkins.

5. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: 5G, USA, D.U.M.B clearance, (UN) CO-VID

What I'm looking for is - centring with the info in the linked video on D.U.M.Bs:

Who knows facts?

I'm talking multiple angles of facts to show a picture.

There must be a LOT of members who know details that show concrete facts.

Not interested in anything being slated and disproved on the basis of it's credibility by defamation (name calling to ANY degree what so ever) - needs to be proper scientific facts - Social science and Physical science level knowledge.

If we get anything here which looks to be influenced by negative emotion I will approach it with a focus on bringing the information to purity so we can collectively discern fact only devoid of all attempt at control of a person in to a dense emotion which hides the truth.

I am not looking to be right - only to see what is truth in scientific clarity.

I am appear ambiguous - tell me specifically which part and identify emotional bias in simple terms and we'll progress.
    Last edited by Reconstruct & Co-operate; 4th June 2020 at 13:38.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Reconstruct & Co-operate (here)
    What I'm looking for is - centring with the info in the linked video on D.U.M.Bs:

Who knows facts?
    Well, I believe I do. There's a lot of pure invented nonsense that's been posted about the supposed destruction of DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) that have been reported as earthquakes. I'm 100% confident none of this has happened.

The first clue here concerns depth. No DUMB is more than a couple miles (or km) deep. All reported earthquakes have their depth noted. Very few are that shallow. It's easy to find the information.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (6th July 2020), Iancorgi (4th June 2020), justntime2learn (4th June 2020), Justplain (5th June 2020), kudzy (4th June 2020), Ol' Roy (5th June 2020), scotslad (4th June 2020), Yoda (6th June 2020)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Very much only possible info - Stelios of EasyGroup is one of a group of people attempting to 'mind control' me and telepathic data I mind read of them as I focused on the Greece map tells me that Greece is allied with the UK and that's why Stelios is a 'Sir' by way of the UK Queen's gift - due to underground security locations they have. Which you now see could be linked with this topic. Put it this way - Stelios and the associated members in his team were very emotionally anxious when I discerned this info - which they also could perceive of me without words shared either direction - right - telepathy is much more evolved than the Remote Viewing manuals you can find online by Ingo Swan and I've been part of a program for several years - like MKULTRA.
    By Stelios, I assume you're referring to the owner of the group that operates EasyJet. He's actually not Greek but Cypriot and hence his connection with British Royalty, since Cyprus used to be a Commonwealth nation. Here in Greece though he's rather a small player with little influence in business world, so I don't see him having the capacity to develop extensive underground complexes. But he's an ugly soul nevertheless 😁

9. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Fractal being for that info. Useful to hear. He is definitely relevant to the Queen, hense becoming a Knight to her for his service.

Stelios's father owns a fleet of Ships - there's a longer lineage of wealth and power in the family than what you've been able to draw upon to make the conclusion.

No I don't think Stelios did make an extensive series of bases in the Greece region. He appears to be connected to a Rolls-Royce jointly run black-op and the Rolls Royce owners have said to me to thank him for hosting them so if that is correct then Stelios may have secure properties in the UK or overseas. I can't give anything more than my word on that one.

So wikipedia will yield some of the basic content I just provided:
    "Χατζηιωάννου, romanized: Stelios Hatziioannou; born 14 February 1967) is a Greek-Cypriot entrepreneur. Born into a wealthy ship-owning family, he is best known for founding the low-cost airline easyJet and the Stelmar shipping line with start-up funds provided by his father, Loucas. easyJet's foundation in 1995 marked the beginning of a series of ventures marketed under the "easy" brand, managed by easyGroup and chaired by Haji-Ioannou." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stelios_Haji-Ioannou

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Stelios's father owns a fleet of Ships - there's a longer lineage of wealth and power in the family than what you've been able to draw upon to make the conclusion.
    [/url]
    That's correct, but his businesses are based in Cyprus and London. In Greece he has little influence. I'm merely pointing out that the Greek connection is not there. In London though he's quite powerful so you might be up to something there 😉

11. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Try the North America 30 Days info: https://ds.iris.edu/seismon/eventlis...gion=N_America

Most recent is only 2km deep - Nevada/California

There's been a LOT in Nevada area and relatively near to the surface. Which isn't Edwards Airforce base where Area 51 is/was. Is there another bases there that's being taken out?

Anyone got access Benjamin Fulfords website to share what he's said about Area 51?

Anyone know if earth quakes are normal between 2 to 8km deep? If not then it might be removal of D.U.M.Bs.

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I often wondered about all the underground Nuke testing?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

wegge (5th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread