+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which mystery / mysterious event has intrigued you the most in recent years?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Which mystery / mysterious event has intrigued you the most in recent years?

Thank you for the precis on the Dogmen phenomena. I came across accounts of them about a year ago after researching Sasquatch.

They scare me. They just seem so inherently WRONG on every level. Sasquatch encounters indicate they can be friendly to humans on occasion but there are some accounts where they can be extremely aggressive and hostile and by all accounts are enormously strong, punching horses dead, ripping mature trees out of the ground and breaking a bear's back easily.

I came across 2 accounts of Sasquatch and Dogmen...one was a Sasquatch warning a human person about a Dogman nearby and another was a fight and Sasquatch did not fare well at all.

By all accounts Sasquatch are hyper adapted to their environment, almost silent and invisible at times and quite possibly very psychically inclined with quite a few accounts suggesting they could be hyperdimensional...this suggests to me that there may be several different types some being totally natural and others that may employ skills or technologies we are just not familiar with. There are some accounts of them being seen with Greys...

If Sasquatch has a very hard time with a Dogman we literally have no hope in Hell up against one. We could not have "evolved" or functioned anywhere near their proximity if it takes dozens of rounds of live fire to hurt one....Are they some form of hybrid, a demon of sorts, an alien?

I do not consider Dogmen to be part of the Missing411 work David Paulides researches......

What I have not come across are accounts of female Dogmen...not that I would ever want to encounter one. I do not like guns or hunting...but if I am going into a forest I am bringing a tank with me

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Harmony (11th June 2020), janette (9th June 2020), Peter UK (9th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020), scotslad (9th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th June 2020), toppy (9th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: Which mystery / mysterious event has intrigued you the most in recent years?

The most mysterious thing to me is the possible manipulation of the human genome by ancient aliens. Zechariah Sitchin's theories about the Nephilim absolutely fascinate me, and I have read all of his books over the past 20 years, and share his work with many of my students. Extrapolating from his theories, I am absolutely convinced that some ancient aliens shortened human lifespan to suit their own purposes, and therefore believe one day we will unlock this mystery.

I vaguely recall that Bill Ryan doesn't respect Sitchin's work, due to his opinion that it was partly channeled. I wish I knew more about his knowledge of such. I would agree that I am not comfortable with most channeled material, but if Sitchin's ideas were channeled, then they still might be true, as they resonate with me so deeply. And I do have some ability to know ultimate truth in those realms.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ben (9th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), janette (9th June 2020), Peter UK (9th June 2020), rgray222 (10th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020), scotslad (9th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th June 2020), toppy (9th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

There is a mystery, Acturian108, of the most fundamental nature. I remember clearly my long walks late at night as a teenager, contemplating the big questions and how to go about developing a sound foundation to build a good framework of knowledge on. The first question that had no definitive answer but must be answered is, does mankind have the innate capacity to discern absolute truth? After much deliberation, I decided that we do.

After fifty years on this quest, I am not near so sure anymore.

The story of the Anunaki is tantalizing and almost certainly true, to a degree. The problem is that to crack that nut so many other intentionally hidden knowledge and history would have to be revealed that our society would implode from the repercussions.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th June 2020), Ben (9th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), janette (9th June 2020), Peter UK (9th June 2020), rgray222 (10th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020), scotslad (11th June 2020), toppy (9th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    I do seem to recall a fascinating story about a badly burned/charred bigfoot/sasquatch getting rescued by firemen, a vet and a doctor in the woods and really opened my mind up to the actuality of the whole subject of bigfoot
    This was the reported incident at the 1980 Mount St. Helens eruption, a fascinating story.

Allegedly, four National Guardsmen helped a group of badly burned Sasquatch by giving medical aid and also stood guard over a tarp-covered pile of the dead. It was also reported that a Army Chinook helicopter was seen leaving the area with three Sasquatch in an underslung cargo net.
    I never heard about the Chinook story; I believe what scotslad was referring to was the big forest fire on Battle Mountain, in Nevada, in 1999. See this long and fascinating post.

Here's how it starts, and there's more. I consider it one of the most important Bigfoot accounts ever reported.
    Bigfoot Recovered : injured in Forest Fire

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/07/bigfoot-injured-by-forest-fire-was.html:

On August 6, 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada, exploded into several simultaneous range fires in what would be known as the Battle Mountain Complex Fire. A Bigfoot was hurt in the fire according to an anonymous government employee, who alerted the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO). The story was later dismissed but acclaimed author and science teacher Thom Powell believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up.

In a letter to BFRO dated "7 August 1999, Battle Mountain, Nevada" the anonymous government employee, states:

"I observed an animal wounded by fire moving on all fours not like a bear. More like ape. Fire fighters captured animal, contacted local vet and medical doctor. U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife, Department of Interior, and Bureau of Land Management on the scene.

Animal tranquilized and moved to unknown location. Those at scene told not to talk about what they saw.

Animal approximately 7.5 feet long/tall, human like arms and legs, face not like man or ape but mixed between. Genitalia: male, uncircumcised and human-like. Hair covering most of body except chest, chest has hair but sparse, hands with sparse hair, palms bare, with five digits with human opposition of thumb and 5th digit.

Multiple burns

Speech - attempted to communicate with care-givers once it realized they were attempting to care for it. Multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns, using "rule of nines" approximately 45 per cent of body with burns.

Doctor and Vet working together providing care and moved it to unknown location locally. This notice given in violation of orders given by BLM, DOI and DF&W. Witnesses numbered in the area of 30-25. Word is out in the government agencies, and among the firefighters, since an M.D. was called out. Many thought a firefighter was injured.
    (The report continues)

Ah yes, well spotted.

I've conflated two reports, being Battle Mountain as you've mentioned, and the eruption of Mt. St. Helens in 1980. The tarp covered bodies of dead Sasquatch and the three taken in a cargo-net by Chinook helicopter are from the St. Helens report........... It's a bugger getting older, the old memory ain't what it used to be.

Regards.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ben (9th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), janette (9th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020), scotslad (9th June 2020), toppy (9th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The most mysterious thing to me is the possible manipulation of the human genome by ancient aliens.
    Well, that may just be the question of foremost mystery and intrigue for me, it definitely does seem to have happened although to what degree and by whom are further mysteries. Enter the Nephilim, Anunnaki and we have a history and a story that fascinates many.

Equal to that for me is the mystery of the Gt.Pyramid and the Sphinx, their actual purpose and to what extent, if any, there was extraterrestrial help in their construction.

There's a ton of information out there on these subjects and everyone has a theory, many of course convinced that they have the definitive answer.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th June 2020), Ben (9th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), janette (9th June 2020), rgray222 (10th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

This is quite an interesting bit of current information, as of the 7th June, it’s all very hush-hush and being kept secret (as best can be) in the space-technology sector.

Radio astronomy.

New projects that need funding are all but cancelled for future research. All of the available VLA’s (very large arrays) are being used for a secret US Gov project that has been designed by MIT. This project has dedicated built-in redundancy, hence the requirement of 3 arrays, and provides 2-way communication to the Moon. Radio, TV & Internet.

So why does the US Gov fund a 3 array (built-in redundancy), 2-way tele-communications network, dedicated to comm’s between the Earth and the Moon... Voice, Picture & Internet..., if there aren’t , currently, military personnel stationed on the Moon?

You can hear professor Simon Holland talking about it here, at the 11:00 minute mark.

Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 9th June 2020 at 19:44.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ben (9th June 2020), Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), janette (9th June 2020), rgray222 (11th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020), scotslad (11th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

I find the story of the Romanian sphinx very fascinating but tbh any kind of mystery fascinates me..I'm easily pleased 😆..the biggest mystery though could be why are we not allowed to know the truth on all these subjects?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Ben (10th June 2020), Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), Peter UK (9th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020), scotslad (10th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (10th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Mandela effect: I am still dumbfounded how my VHS copy of the Bond Flick, Moonraker has Dolly smiling with no braces..

1. I, and anybody who saw the movie in theaters in the last 70's, remember the scene distinctly: she had large gawdy metal braces when smiling - adorably becoming a kindred spirit to Jaws, thus completing the most unforgettable scene of film. Now the scene has changed to her smiling with no braces - making the scene nonsensical.

2. Have you taken the 450 most common mandela effects challenge?. It is an eye opener. Leading one to ponder how is this happening?

Is it: Cern moving us into elitist's desired timelines, or perhaps Bashar's concept of the constant shift of timelines based on one's strongest desires and motivations, or possibly both?

3. More recently I have been intrigued by the Mudflood/tartaria story from the perspective of: How could a country with horse and buggy technology build the exquisite buildings and sophisticated infrastructure found in the large cities of the U.S. in the late 1800's.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th June 2020 at 02:52.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ben (10th June 2020), ClearWater (10th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), rgray222 (11th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), scotslad (10th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (12th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Thank you for the precis on the Dogmen phenomena. I came across accounts of them about a year ago after researching Sasquatch.

They scare me. They just seem so inherently WRONG on every level. Sasquatch encounters indicate they can be friendly to humans on occasion but there are some accounts where they can be extremely aggressive and hostile and by all accounts are enormously strong, punching horses dead, ripping mature trees out of the ground and breaking a bear's back easily.

I came across 2 accounts of Sasquatch and Dogmen...one was a Sasquatch warning a human person about a Dogman nearby and another was a fight and Sasquatch did not fare well at all.

By all accounts Sasquatch are hyper adapted to their environment, almost silent and invisible at times and quite possibly very psychically inclined with quite a few accounts suggesting they could be hyperdimensional...this suggests to me that there may be several different types some being totally natural and others that may employ skills or technologies we are just not familiar with. There are some accounts of them being seen with Greys...

If Sasquatch has a very hard time with a Dogman we literally have no hope in Hell up against one. We could not have "evolved" or functioned anywhere near their proximity if it takes dozens of rounds of live fire to hurt one....Are they some form of hybrid, a demon of sorts, an alien?

I do not consider Dogmen to be part of the Missing411 work David Paulides researches......

What I have not come across are accounts of female Dogmen...not that I would ever want to encounter one. I do not like guns or hunting...but if I am going into a forest I am bringing a tank with me
    My take on Dogmen: a black project creation.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Harmony (11th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), pyrangello (11th June 2020), scotslad (21st June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (12th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

Many things deeply intrigue me but one thing I am watching closely is the approaching magnetic reversal! While I don’t think it poses a threat to humanity i am fascinated to be watching it approach!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Harmony (11th June 2020), Luke Holiday (11th June 2020), Peter UK (11th June 2020), scotslad (11th June 2020), TelosianEmbrace (12th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2