+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UFOs : Why does the way they look always fall in line with the stylistic tendencies of the current era?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: UFOs : Why does the way they look always fall in line with the stylistic tendencies of the current era?

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I wonder if any professional checked the following photos taken by 5th grader during storm in Gorakhpur, in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.

Just stumbled upon the video today- what awes me is the size and shape of the craft thatís similar to the Mothership I saw in Bodhgaya.
    Actually Gorakhpur and Bodhgaya are not very far by aerial distance but the photos were taken in 2015.

Of course everybody may say itís a CG these days but Iíll check it twice.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...x-fake-app/amp

Heís been interviewed together with his father, quite an innocent testimony from what it seems, they only noticed the discs in the picture together.
    That would be the ship from the movie Independence Day, Good film.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Agape (24th July 2020), AutumnW (23rd July 2020), Frank V (23rd July 2020), muxfolder (27th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,200 times in 2,522 posts

Default Re: UFOs : Why does the way they look always fall in line with the stylistic tendencies of the current era?

With cloaking technology objects and people can be rendered invisible. If beings used technology like that, they were likely able to partially block themselves but leave parts visible to create an image that jived with the dominant cultural paradigm.

Or, it could be like a tulpa, something generated, projected from something with incredible powers of the mind. There are all kinds of things that could have been happening or are currently happening.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Agape (24th July 2020), YoYoYo (24th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,081 times in 2,323 posts

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I wonder if any professional checked the following photos taken by 5th grader during storm in Gorakhpur, in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.

Just stumbled upon the video today- what awes me is the size and shape of the craft thatís similar to the Mothership I saw in Bodhgaya.
    Actually Gorakhpur and Bodhgaya are not very far by aerial distance but the photos were taken in 2015.

Of course everybody may say itís a CG these days but Iíll check it twice.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...x-fake-app/amp

Heís been interviewed together with his father, quite an innocent testimony from what it seems, they only noticed the discs in the picture together.
    That would be the ship from the movie Independence Day, Good film.
    Think it looks more like the alien mothership from that 80s classic 'V'.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

Agape (24th July 2020), aoibhghaire (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Frank V (23rd July 2020), justntime2learn (28th July 2020), mountain_jim (29th July 2020), muxfolder (27th July 2020), UNEEKSTUF (24th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,428 times in 671 posts

I always thought the tr3b looked very 90's in comparison with the 50's flying saucers

Does stink of a human aesthetic style

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to YoYoYo For This Post:

Agape (24th July 2020), aoibhghaire (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), justntime2learn (28th July 2020), muxfolder (27th July 2020), Star Mariner (24th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,695 times in 3,937 posts

Some interesting photos from guess where the CIA archives, never seen some of them before: but itís a mixture of old B&W photos, some sketches, some illustrations of crafts of all shapes:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00130001-1.pdf

It seems these were declassified and released in 2013 but contain few descriptions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2