+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UFOs : Why does the way they look always fall in line with the stylistic tendencies of the current era?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default UFOs : Why does the way they look always fall in line with the stylistic tendencies of the current era?

I've seen hundreds, if not thousands, of UFO sighting photos and videos on the internet over the years. One thing I could never comprehend, if they were truly alien, is why do the UFOs in photos and videos always seem to match the stylistic tendencies of the era that that photo / video was taken?

For example, all of the UFOs seen in the 1940s and 1950s were always discs with a round top. The typical UFO. Very 1950s looking. We don't see those anymore. Now, all UFOs seem to look very modern, very 21st century.

Does this prove that aliens just don't exist? Are all UFOs human-made?

If they ARE aliens, does this have to do with how they manifest in our vision / reality?

This reminds me of the Native Americans in Florida who could supposedly not see the European ships making way towards the Florida shore back in the late 1400s.

Anyway, this is just something I've always wondered all the way to back when I was a little child.
    Last edited by vizon; 9th June 2020 at 16:37.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,419 times in 10,156 posts

Default Re: UFOs : Why does the way they look always fall in line with the stylistic tendencies of the current era?

The one I saw in 1997 that I call The Green Strip looked a lot like this
    Never saw anything like it before or since
    I watched it for 15 minutes and then, in one second
    On a perfect 45 degree angle
    Staying level with the ground the entire time
    It flew away

3. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Agape (10th June 2020), aoibhghaire (10th June 2020), Did You See Them (9th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th June 2020), Matthew (24th July 2020), meeradas (11th June 2020), Mike (9th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (9th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), Star Tsar (9th June 2020), toppy (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Default Re: UFOs : Why does the way they look always fall in line with the stylistic tendencies of the current era?

The only one I saw, in the early/mid 90’s, was a glowing orange wedge like a doorstop. It flew effortlessly fast and slow in the moonlit sky heading toward a single silvery cloud. My heart was racing watching it! Just before it hit the cloud it appeared to break up into thousands of tiny parts and disappear. Strange thing was, I knew it was going to do it just before it did it.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), Mike (9th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), toppy (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

Fair question. It's because metallic ufos are probably built by humans, classified governments projects etc.. Real high dimension beings use much subtler forms of material, that's why theirs ships usually look like plain light or etheric. It's the best way our 3d eyes can perceive it in this dimension. They are organic, not machines.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th June 2020), Bluegreen (9th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (11th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), Luke Holiday (10th June 2020), Mare (10th June 2020), Mike (9th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), toppy (10th June 2020), TravelerJim (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

I imagine a cloaked UFO would be hard to describe, sounds like a joke but if our military are working on cloaking technology why wouldn't that be a possibility for current extraterrestrial craft?

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), shadowstalker (10th June 2020), toppy (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some are man made, to serve their purpose they need to look like what people of the era expect. A guess. Dr. Greer put out some info on why that is.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,050 times in 4,061 posts

Well, it took the place of ghosts.

"Entertainment" in the 18th-19th century in the U. S. and Europe was somewhat conditioned by things like palm-reading, but, much more strongly, by ghosts. Then Science asserted itself, and, what, ho! A man-made rigid-winged flying machine. Ghosts are no longer scientific enough, but, the possibility of "someone else's" flying machine is an open door, since, like most anything else, it cannot be disproved.

So the same flying orange wedge that is now a U. F. O. was an angel, or demon, or ghost or something.

I have been told that the Nazi Bell is very real and still used at Oktoberfest in the 1970s, maybe even 80s. A few people have told me about a disk type craft landing in Brazil. The most problematic was a set of some of the most conservative, narrow minded parents ever, swearing they also observed a disk land, very near here, in the 1960s. I could show you where. This is no far-fetched Betty and Barney got hypnotized on a ride, or anything like that, very dour, cold sober folk, speaking plainly as if it were a refrigerator.

Since a lot of what is seen is a ball of light, and Brown Mountain is swarmed with balls of light, maybe there is a comparison. They are not understood, but, modern cameras are able to discern that the lights actually arise in the infra-red spectrum before and after being visible. Aside from that, no one has much clue what they really are. Indians thought they were sorcerors. It was a subject of "scientific debunking" which "proved" it was just car headlights or a train, but, that analysis was so bad, I don't think anyone takes it seriously.

Usually I think the whole concept of alien visitors is just a way to throw you off real issues and spend fifty years begging for some redacted statement of someone else saying "oh look, balls of light!", since they were more important, because they were in an airplane.

My favorite one is still the Tether Incident. It's not short or sketchy, and, you definitely see "behavior" of a whole heap of "chipped disks", which I do not believe is "ice and dust on the window". I do not think NASA said, "let's take a typical U. F. O., damage it, and film squads of it at our experiment". It was a phenomenon having none of the earthly issues such as atmospheric heating or gravity, and is about as good of an "in the wild" view of something active in space as we may see for a long time--unless Elon Musk decides to roll out eleven miles of antenna. I mean, I wish he would do anything other than fill the orbit with so many satellites we won't be able to find the Moon any more.

Aside from UV and X ray in space, I do not understand how deep space probes are able to go so far, since a pea-sized meteor would hit it at something like 30,000 mph, and there are a lot of those. You would think if you fly out and land on a Jupiter moon, you would have been pummeled by meteors, or, able to grab some footage of flying disks or something...but, even from this somewhat unlimited view, nothing much seems to happen.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th June 2020), Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by vizon (here)
    I've seen hundreds, if not thousands, of UFO sighting photos and videos on the internet over the years. One thing I could never comprehend, if they were truly alien, is why do the UFOs in photos and videos always seem to match the stylistic tendencies of the era that that photo / video was taken?

For example, all of the UFOs seen in the 1940s and 1950s were always discs with a round top. The typical UFO. Very 1950s looking. We don't see those anymore. Now, all UFOs seem to look very modern, very 21st century.

Does this prove that aliens just don't exist? Are all UFOs human-made?

If they ARE aliens, does this have to do with how they manifest in our vision / reality?

This reminds me of the Native Americans in Florida who could supposedly not see the European ships making way towards the Florida shore back in the late 1400s.

Anyway, this is just something I've always wondered all the way to back when I was a little child.
    Metallic or otherwise artificially made flying objects started showing up as soon as the human race was capable of creating flying objects, planes or whatever

Before that, it was all lights and orbs, way back into ancient history and the possible pictures of "crafts" are mostly done in a way that indicates the person who draw the picture was able to see "inside" the craft

Even on WW2, everyone knew about foo fighters, and the orbs were around way before that

Flying artificial objects that follow the style of the times, are mostly always placed there to distract people from the real thing, just like the lie about "flying saucers" was conveniently placed once someone, by mistake, noticed the "flying wings"

So if you have a black flying wing, or a golden flying orb, you place the thought into people of "flying saucers" or "metallic discs" and then you can discredit plus you know for sure who's lying and who's a real danger and has seen or knows what you're doing behind the doors
    Tired

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th June 2020), Bluegreen (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree, although not that it's proof aliens don't exist - just that most pictures of them are fake.

Take this picture of a flying saucer from 1953:

....it's got the same classic 'space age' design from around that period. Objects that were manufactured around that period, such as houses, cars, kitchen appliances and even a simple tabletop lamp, that had a similar look 'of that time'. Even the finish on the 'metal' UFO is very 1950's.

Last edited by Thule; 10th June 2020 at 10:15.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thule For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th June 2020), Bluegreen (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

It appears we have different categories of the UFO phenomenon. It’s a huge complex global arena with what appears to be a mix of manifestations of either the phenomena providing the physical reality in manifested form as the construct, to manmade physical vehicles/constructs. Parallel with what appears to be Extraterrestrial Intelligent craft and occupants.

Interestingly enough there are historical correlations of the manifestations through time. For example, airships witnessed in the 1890s and then became later actual airships. This is a common theme sequentially provided by the intelligence phenomena. There is a lot of supporting evidence of how this system operates.

1. A global phenomenon of natural intelligence as a natural control system.

2. Manmade technologies

3. Extraterrestrial Intelligence

A number of researchers tackled this problem. In particular, Carl Jung, Jaques Vallee, Aime Michel, Jenney Rendles and David Halperin and others.

Jung's primary concern in the book Flying Saucers is not with the reality or unreality of UFOs but with their psychic aspect. Rather than speculate about their possible nature and extraterrestrial origin as alleged spacecraft, he asks what it may signify that these phenomena, whether real or imagined, are seen in such numbers just at a time when humankind is menaced as never before in history. The UFOs represent, in Jung's phrase, "a modern myth." When his daughter came back from the USA, he was surprised about the radar recordings of UFOs. This he describes in the last chapter.

What do Carl Jung and Allen Hynek have in common? Both were very skeptical men of science, that turned their professional knowledge and attention to the (then very hot) topic of UFO's, and in the end they both became believers and spent most of the rest of their lives studying this incredible phenomena.

Jung was probably sick to death of hearing all the buzz in the early 50's about flying saucers and decided to discover the psychological underpinnings of what he saw as a form of mass hysteria.

He began his research, as Hynek and any good scientist would, by examining the cases first hand. As Jung was skeptical that the average man on the street could not provide accurate eyewitness accounts, he reserved his interviews to "Professional observers", pilots, military personnel, police and radar operators.

Over time he became unnerved, as he realized that these people were not only credible witness's, but were clearly quite sane. So just as Hynek eventually changed his view on the UFO phenomena, so to did Jung.

The big difference was that Jung still feared ridicule from his peers, so he never came out and said he was a believer, but it is very poignant that at the end of his short book, he leaves the topic open, by stating that either humanity is suffering some kind of mass hallucination, or we ARE being visited by aliens. He postulates that either option should give us plenty to be concerned about.

Jaques Vallée and Aime Michel both contributed to the 1969 book, “The Humanoids” which became a classic in UFO literature. The 1954 sightings stuck with Vallée and the small humanoids reported then reminded Vallée of small humanoid reports throughout human history.

He set about comparing them and developed a theory that what was being seen, whether fairies, leprecauns, elves or aliens, were all manifestations of an intelligence that coexists with us and is deceptive. He published his ideas in his 1993 book, “Passport to Magonia: From Folklore to Flying Saucers” and was an influential contributor to the “Interdimensional Hypothesis.”

Aimé Michel came to similar conclusions but the idea that we were interacting with something unknowable bothered him enough to abandon his investigation in 1980.

French astronomer and computer scientist Jacques Vallee moved away from his earlier writings ('Anatomy of a Phenomenon' and 'Challenge to Science') where he had attempted to apply the scientific method to categorizing and understanding patterns in UFO encounters and sightings, to musing on modern UFO-occupant encounter reports and their historic parallels with folklore.

He discovered the correlations of the UFO phenomena and folklore/religious beliefs. Many of the parallels are so obvious and yet so ignored. Vallee gives examples thousands of years old as well as a documented list of encounters for 100 years. One of the best things about Vallee's theory is the view that UFOs aren't extraterrestrial but inter-dimensional much like John Keel's theories on them.

Civilizations all over the world have had these experiences/contacts in many different forms throughtout the millennia. As a species, we would prove to be completely ignorant if we truly believed that we were superior to all other life forms, to the point of ignoring "specters" that are probably with us everywhere, everyday of our lives. And only those of us that haven't been totally conditioned away from our childhood insight by society have been able to see these fleeting images or at least feel their presence.

Jenny Randles' another scientist in the book ‘Time Storms’: The Amazing Evidence of Time Warps, Space Rifts & Time Travel
    This groundbreaking study goes into the very real world of temporal physics and time travel, supported by human experience, scientific data, and documented cases.

Jenny Randles considers more exotic phenomena that might not be known by science and at the same time less literal than "extraterrestrials are really visiting us in spaceships". There are very few people in the UFO community like that, another being of course Jacques Vallée. As a result, her research genuinely shows unusual theories explaining various UFO-related phenomena that are surprisingly well backed up by up-to-date science.

She argues many anomalous phenomena including the "missing time" reported by alleged UFO abductees can be explained by distortions and irregularities in the space-time continuum. With this purpose, Randles brings up and explains cutting edge discoveries within the field of quantum physics about how everything in space and time actually happens at once and reality turns out to be different from how our senses perceive it. She documents the correlation historically of when events appears with constructs that then happen later on.

David Halperin just published in his this 2020 publication called INTIMATE ALIEN: THE HIDDEN STORY OF THE UFO
    A similar theme to the other researchers, UFOs are a myth, but myths are real.

The power and fascination of the UFO has nothing to do with space travel or life on other planets. It’s about us, our longings and terrors, especially the greatest terror of all: the end of our existence.

A collective cultural dream, UFOs transport us to the outer limits of that most alien yet intimate frontier, our own inner space.
    David Halperin doesn’t believe in the literal reality of flying saucers, but he understands that they needn’t physically exist to teach us lessons about a culture that sees them. Part folklorist and part psychologist, Halperin reads the UFO mythos like an alienist analyzing an extended collective dream.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (10th June 2020), Anka (10th June 2020), Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), mountain_jim (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), Peter UK (10th June 2020), Rawhide68 (12th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), vizon (10th June 2020), william r sanford72 (10th June 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

When I see questions like this, i like to fall back to this, which i think sums it up.....
    Attached Images  

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Agape (11th June 2020), aoibhghaire (10th June 2020), Arcturian108 (14th June 2020), Bluegreen (11th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (11th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (11th June 2020), Rawhide68 (12th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (11th June 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UFO's and "Flying Shields" have been reported for 2k years.. Just saying, a bit before the wright brothers.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th July 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (11th June 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (11th June 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

People can only properly perceive that which has familiarity to them. It is said that the early Americans could not properly perceive the giant Spanish galleons anchored in the harbour, and the shaman, noticing this issue, quickly created a new wordand then used their language to give meaning to that word as a description of giant sailing vessels that was pushed by the wind (describing the giant mast and sails). It is said at that point the people began to be able to have proper perception of the ships.

So do UFO's seek to meet our expectations? Or do we perceive them as familiar shapes for no other available perception within our experiences / collective experiences?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th June 2020 at 04:35.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Agape (11th June 2020), aoibhghaire (11th June 2020), Bluegreen (11th June 2020), O Donna (11th June 2020), Peter UK (11th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (11th June 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,358 times in 4,613 posts

Pretty much so Most of the image to brain processing that works fast for us is fast because it’s almost automated and tight to circuit of knowables we are familiar with, within our dominant environment.
    “True processing” of unknowns is much slower perhaps because we don’t train to use it a lot. Sometimes I gave the example of trying to understand an ET is about as good as “intuiting” to speaker of foreign language you’ve never learned, Chinese for example.
    Of course if you’re a kid or spend prolonged periods of time among Chinese people with no other language interference you start catching up and understand naturally.

Trying to “read them” by intuiting is quite hard though.

At the time of my ET encounter in Bodhgaya the first thing I saw was like a stone tomb( hemispheric in shape) or I would say “another kind of Stupa”.

Not strange at all considering I was looking at Stupas and temples everyday. So the first but very fast glimpse and processing that occurred was “oh a temple, it’s huge”.

But then you start looking properly and see it’s not a Stupa.

On some other occasions than that and during some contact events( much smaller than) the ETs would morph from monks to ETs
    Naturally, because I lived with monks.

If I lived near army camp they’d probably looked like “soldiers” for brief and if I was where I grew up they’d look like “doctors” before I got a chance to see them as they are or communicate something.

I think that the part of true processing takes part deeper in our brain than the usual alpha-beta neural activity and could be the very reason for us failing to see and communicate while awake.

Even these cameras, quite like our eyes are accustomed and built to capture limited spectral wavelength that manifests as an “object” for a brief.

It must be that or space-time distortion for I’ve never seen good “detailed” photo of an ET craft either.
    It’s either just the shape, an imprint of a shape or silhouette or it’s all blurred.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2020), Bluegreen (11th June 2020), O Donna (11th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (11th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (11th June 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Hi Agape,

Because of the environment you were living in, did it take sometime for you to be able to integrate this new reality of from your encounter?

Regarding 'detailed' photos of ET craft. I have researched and analysed all the Billy Meier photos, films, sounds back 30 years ago. I was lucky to make friends with key persons that lived with him. The photos show a lot of detail. This was the best UFO/ET case IMHO. The intelligence community made sure that the whole case was a hoax. To avoid another attempted assassination on Billy Meier by the intelligence community all his original material was secretly located somewhere else and intentional fake photos had to be created because of the serious situation on his life.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (12th June 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), Peter UK (11th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (12th June 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

A famous German author (researcher and also scientist) developed the 'Mimicry Hypothesis' based also on a 'holographic reality' theory which might also tie in with these kind of 'similarities' and 'reflections' of all kinds of 'apparitions' to the common myths, fairy tales, and generally the way of life of the respective epochs (e.g. Greys as kind of goblins / gremlins in the Middle Ages). He postulates though a sentient and superior intelligence behind it. So there is no 'skeptic' denialism of ETs, etc.

I found little about him on the English-language internet unfortunatley. His work on the subject called 'Die Anderen' ('The Others') is indeed a very good book citing multiple examples from history with imv an excellent conclusion section at the end. I would recommend it if s.o. knows to read German. It seems out-of-print though.

https://www.amazon.de/Die-Anderen-Jo.../dp/3776617713

I found this little bit on the English web now, it was written by him (translated possibly):

Quote This holographic theory also applies to other apparitions or possibly even a series of apparitions. For example, apparitions that occurred in Heroldsbach, Germany, Eisenberg, Austria, Montichiari, Italy, and Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina, (Fiebag, 1995). This interpretation corresponds with both the Leaky-Embargo-Hypothesis developed by Professor James Deardorff (1986), as well as with my own Mimikry-Hypothesis (Fiebag, 1990, 1993, 1994, 1995).

The Mimikry-Hypothesis tries to explain the various apparitions and behaviors of possible ETIs throughout the centuries by suggesting that we consider them as virtual manifestations that have been adapted to our cultural-sociological and religions belief systems, as well as our fantasies, imaginations, and expectations. Apparitions of the Virgin Mary would seem to be a logical form of communication initiated by ETIs and directed to us. http://alienjigsaw.com/anomalies/Fie...nt-Fiebag.html

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2020), Bluegreen (11th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (12th June 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

The UFO I saw back in August of 1988 was disc-shaped, or elliptical.
    Another interesting thing I remember from some UFO lecture is that there were reports of triangular-shaped UFO's back in the 19th century, but they referred to them shaped like an iron .

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2020), Bluegreen (11th June 2020), palehorse (12th June 2020), Peter UK (12th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (12th June 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Hi Agape,

Because of the environment you were living in, did it take sometime for you to be able to integrate this new reality of from your encounter?

Regarding 'detailed' photos of ET craft. I have researched and analysed all the Billy Meier photos, films, sounds back 30 years ago. I was lucky to make friends with key persons that lived with him. The photos show a lot of detail. This was the best UFO/ET case IMHO. The intelligence community made sure that the whole case was a hoax. To avoid another attempted assassination on Billy Meier by the intelligence community all his original material was secretly located somewhere else and intentional fake photos had to be created because of the serious situation on his life.

Thanks for question Aoibhghaire🙏

Yes it turned out to be two separate matters. The Encounter was so powerful in nature and the amount of information it contained seemed to be almost endless.
    So I remained almost fixed in that daze to that window for number of days, weeks, years .. while my brain seem to be constantly processing the information.

I did not have computer or even phone in those years, could not entertain much disturbance to my meditation retreat, that I carried on with for another 3 years ..so I’ve avoided “civilization conflict”, intellectual conflict and emotional conflict at that time and as long as I could so I could also retain pure memory of that wonderful encounter.

Later on but it’s going further than original intent of this thread I had to cope with processing all the energy and information more on biological level but I think I always did as a matter of figurative fact, been processing things little differently than my peers.

That all process is ongoing.

Billy Meier seems very genuine to me, that’s after many re-visitations of his materials and published interviews, it seems he may have been trapped and set up by some clandestine intelligence group. Perhaps the same group who would approve fake photos. They may have pushed him to provide proofs that he did not have or show them how the ship looked then misuse his photos and his naivety.

It seems to me that many ET contactee people if not all I’ve met are very pure minded, sensitive, far more empathetic than average and can be set up at certain times by making them believe they’re helping the greater good.

One thing I’ve learned about sharing any ET related information is better to keep to the “grains” of salt than trying to make a pudding out of it.
    There are many suggestive occasions when different people try to paint one or another kind of story of their provenance out of your information.
    Or they ask for a “story”. It takes a lots of energy at times to keep those people away, had few of them going after me times after times,
    trying to “change me” to different version of myself.

None of those individuals , I suppose, know precisely what are they doing. It seems to me they’re searching for the person who preceded the Encounter thinking there’s some kind of human character lurking behind seeking for justice
    No, there isn’t. I’m completely the same person who just keeps evolving through unique pathways and passages.

🕊

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), Peter UK (13th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (12th June 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I wonder if any professional checked the following photos taken by 5th grader during storm in Gorakhpur, in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.

Just stumbled upon the video today- what awes me is the size and shape of the craft that’s similar to the Mothership I saw in Bodhgaya.
    Actually Gorakhpur and Bodhgaya are not very far by aerial distance but the photos were taken in 2015.

Of course everybody may say it’s a CG these days but I’ll check it twice.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...x-fake-app/amp

He’s been interviewed together with his father, quite an innocent testimony from what it seems, they only noticed the discs in the picture together.
    Last edited by Agape; 13th June 2020 at 13:41.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2020), mountain_jim (15th June 2020), Victoria (13th June 2020), william r sanford72 (14th June 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    UFO's and "Flying Shields" have been reported for 2k years.. Just saying, a bit before the wright brothers.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...os_in_332_329/
    330 BC: Sur (Tyre), Lebanon: Great silver shields Two strange craft were seen to dive repeatedly at Alexander's army. They looked like great silver shields that went back up into the sky over the Macedonian camp. These "flying shields" flew in triangular formation, led by a large object, while the others were smaller by almost half. In all there were five. They circled slowly over Tyre while thousands of warriors on both sides stood and watched them in astonishment. Suddenly2 6 6 from the largest "shield" came a lightning flash that struck the walls, which crumbled.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th June 2020), JDarktide (4th July 2020), william r sanford72 (14th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast