+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: All Lives Matter

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Default Re: All Lives Matter

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote I agree with the peaceful protests, but the Antifa, they need to kill everyone in that thing.

Black Lives Matter is not a peaceful protest. Antifa never wanted it peaceful. I would take them all out.
    I think Ali would greatly disagree with his son on this one. He was never a "kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out" kind of guy.
    Yeah kind of contradicts what his son said earlier in the article with
    Quote Killing is wrong no matter who it is
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Eva2 (23rd June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), Jayke (23rd June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote I agree with the peaceful protests, but the Antifa, they need to kill everyone in that thing.

Black Lives Matter is not a peaceful protest. Antifa never wanted it peaceful. I would take them all out.
    I think Ali would greatly disagree with his son on this one. He was never a "kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out" kind of guy.
    Yeah kind of contradicts what his son said earlier in the article with
    Quote Killing is wrong no matter who it is

Ali had some strong and interesting views, he’d certainly fall into the all lives matter camp, just as he says all races matter. Based on what he says in this interview he’d probably be horrified by all the BLM madness. Which as Shaun King, leader of the BLM movement admits, is little more than an assault on white European culture, tradition and values.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/shaunking...13067555303424

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Constance (3rd July 2020), Dorjezigzag (23rd June 2020), Eva2 (23rd June 2020), gini (23rd June 2020), Matthew (24th June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,495 times in 4,009 posts

Ah, the skin tone of Jesus.

Lots of North Africans, Arabs, and even people in India are fairly pale or whitish, and, some of the so-called white Europeans are rather olive or beige. Even stranger are the red-haired white mummies in China.

Nevertheless, Jesus was not European, why should he be so strongly pushed in Europe? It's not a "Western tradition", it is an import.

That was perhaps white-on-white racism, it was definitely violent oppression, that did nothing to Africans. How does he look in Coptic or Ethiopic images? Do those churches have a thousand-year history of "killing their own people"? The Roman church already destroyed European culture, and put in whatever it, exactly, is. Something beyond "white supremacy". Heck, I had two friends that were almost as black as the ace of spades, and they were Italian.

Slagging Denmark about it does not seem to respect the fact that most of their churches are already empty. Where would you go from southern Israel? Are you saying his travel agent could have booked a flight to anywhere? Will someone put up a "Shaun King" statue so I can tear it down?

He is half-right that it is oppression, but it is "religious propaganda", and the kind of racism he is talking about was manufactured at Jamestown in the 1600s, well after white Jesus was the patron of slaughtering mass quantities of white people.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd June 2020), Dorjezigzag (23rd June 2020), Jayke (23rd June 2020), KristenMary (6th July 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), pueblo (25th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Ah, the skin tone of Jesus.

Lots of North Africans, Arabs, and even people in India are fairly pale or whitish, and, some of the so-called white Europeans are rather olive or beige. Even stranger are the red-haired white mummies in China.

Nevertheless, Jesus was not European, why should he be so strongly pushed in Europe? It's not a "Western tradition", it is an import.

That was perhaps white-on-white racism, it was definitely violent oppression, that did nothing to Africans. How does he look in Coptic or Ethiopic images? Do those churches have a thousand-year history of "killing their own people"? The Roman church already destroyed European culture, and put in whatever it, exactly, is. Something beyond "white supremacy". Heck, I had two friends that were almost as black as the ace of spades, and they were Italian.

Slagging Denmark about it does not seem to respect the fact that most of their churches are already empty. Where would you go from southern Israel? Are you saying his travel agent could have booked a flight to anywhere? Will someone put up a "Shaun King" statue so I can tear it down?

He is half-right that it is oppression, but it is "religious propaganda", and the kind of racism he is talking about was manufactured at Jamestown in the 1600s, well after white Jesus was the patron of slaughtering mass quantities of white people.
    The white-washing of history continues. There was a high proportion of Caucasian people in Egypt for centuries before Christ came along. The reason Alexander the Great felt entitled to become ruler of Egypt was because his biological father knocked his mum up during a Zeus-ammon Eleusian Mystery tradition ceremony, his biological father was the Pharoah of Egypt, head of the Zeus-Ammon mysteries at the time. Alexander the Great was reportedly a small of stature ginger haired pale skinned Caucasian according to the historical record.

Point is Caucasians, originating from the Caucas mountains, Armenia, have populated the middle East and levant for thousands of years. Persians were from Perseus, after the fall of Troy. The change of racial ethnicity in the region mostly became arabicised during the Islamic and mongol invasions, after the time of Christ. During the time of Christ Egypt was full of Greeks and Romans. Ralph Ellis takes a deep dive into who the real life Jesus was in his extremely detailed and incredibly well-researched book series:

Ralph Ellis - Jesus King of Edessa

Christianity is very much a Caucasian tradition. The whole ‘black’ or ‘arab’ Jesus myth that the likes of Shaun King promote are just part of the pre-planned destruction of the Western world that’s been ongoing for millennia by the Babylonian-Talmud cult.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd June 2020), ClearWater (23rd June 2020), Dorjezigzag (23rd June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Point is Caucasians, originating from the Caucas mountains, Armenia, have populated the middle East and levant for thousands of years...Christianity is very much a Caucasian tradition.

Were they just called "Armenians" at the time? "Caucasian" evidently is

First introduced in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History, the term denoted one of three purported major races of humankind (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid).

Yes, the whole Mediterranean was full of Greeks, although "Greek" also has its waves of natives vs. invaders.

Jesus was Greek or Armenian?

If we say Christianity is a Caucasian thing, then it is a white thing, applicable to swarthy-complected "Meds"?

I am not sure, or, I am not sure what you would mean by "Caucasian tradition". Celts? My Celtic ancestors revered Cernunnos until Romanization. Celt means "barbaric outsider" to the Greeks, so, they seem to be specifically excluded from Greek customs.

I am sure that Christianity is Byzantine, that the Roman and Protestant are not Christian, and those two already destroyed the western world by force. It is perhaps true that non-white Jesus is an attack against all of those. I am not sure. It would not have any impact on Orthodox countries. No one would listen.

That is just a basic definition, the church, whether we like it or not, is that of Constantine, the others are aberrations to it. The actual personal practice of Jesus obviously could have nothing to do with it. His disciples performed "direct charity", meaning they roamed town looking for the sick, hungry, and friendless, and helped them unquestioningly.

One might look at minor "pre-Constantine" branches such as Thomasine Christianity of India. But even that got mostly Romanized. Nevertheless, you have a disciple preaching in India ca. year 52, which is a pretty close link to the original community, closer than most places. One could argue that Christianity is a Kerala tradition, even though it was imported, no force was used.

It is interesting that planned destruction is of the West, since the Orthodox lands and the East would largely be immune to this kind of thing. From the Eastern perspective, we see, "You're still squabbling over who this teacher is, and what is the right practice?" It is astonishing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (23rd June 2020), Jayke (23rd June 2020), KristenMary (6th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I am not sure, or, I am not sure what you would mean by "Caucasian tradition". Celts? My Celtic ancestors revered Cernunnos until Romanization. Celt means "barbaric outsider" to the Greeks, so, they seem to be specifically excluded from Greek customs.
    Ralph Ellis points to the archeological evidence in his book that the Jews of the 1st century were hellenistic astrologers. Hence why they have a Caucasian Helios at the centre of their Hamat Tiberias synagogue Zodiac, 1st century, Israel.

Detail of the Zodiac floor mosaic, Hamat Tiberias

ISRAEL - APRIL 1: Helios, the Sun God, detail of the Zodiac floor mosaic, synagogue at Hamat Tiberias, Sea of Galilee, Israel.

Celts and Greeks were already diverged by 1st century but they both have ‘Germanic‘ origins. Germanic culture doesn’t specifically mean ‘German’.

In Algis Uzdavinys exceedingly scholarly work he points out that ‘German’ was an Egyptian word for ‘silent of mind’, those who’ve basically attained Buddha consciousness. It wasn’t particularly a racial description, but most Germanic cultures are Caucasians.

Dr Charles Kos has been making a strong case in his YouTube channel that the founders of Egyptian culture were from Doggerland, an old Atlantean culture that sank under the sea between England and Europe. It’s this ‘Germanic’ culture that is being systematically destroyed and painted black by the Babylonian brotherhood.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (23rd June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (24th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Interesting. "Hellenistic astrology" is the deviation from Eastern Astrology, where they begin to make the case of compensating for precession, so the equinoxes/seasons will always be about the same on man's artificial calendar. Perhaps the main reason for this is so Julius and Augustus Caesar will always be in the high summer. "August" was "October" (eighth month), followed by November (ninth) and December (tenth). I don't know if they had Undecember and Dodecacember, but there is a September (seventh month).

There is also a case for a sunken Friesland along the coast of Netherlands and Denmark, forget the right name, we have a post on it somewhere. Important manuscript about it. There probably was an island if not a land bridge in the English Channel. So there probably was something old and forgotten there. Well, on a quick check, Wiki and National Geographic say there was such a thing. If so, I will give them the likelihood they weren't shouting "ugga bugga" and throwing rocks at each other. They must have built Henges.

Some of the things found in the Bosnian Pyramid, South Africa, Mexico, India, etc., do suggest that perhaps they used crystals or certain metals to make a "telepathic internet". Even stronger evidence would say that many of these "pre-historic" cultures were linked by trade, even at what would seem like outrageous distances for a canoe.

I would definitely accept that there was an Avalon at Wales and Bibractis in France which were the major colleges even unto the historical record. Some have said that Wales, or Cymmry, is related to Cimmeria of Anatolia or Asia Minor. I am never too sure that a similar word means identity.

As for the graphic with "Germanic" at the center of all--this appears to be substituting for the standard "Indo-European".

It is also saying Germanic is the root of Armenian--Caucasian.

For it to be the roots of Balts, Tocharians, and Indo-Iranians seems to be a bit of a stretch. If you look at Lithuanian houses, you find them surmounted by two horses. Not many even know why, but it comes from the Vedas.

Since the Doggerland, Friesland, stairways of Malta, etc., are ancient enough to point to a lower water table due to a Little Ice Age, we would expect this made coasts more inhabitable, highlands not so.

At this time, the difference with Central Asia is that it got glacier melt from the Himalayas--and this made it an inland tropical paradise. During the Ice Age, not due to it ending. It did not fully become an abandoned desert wasteland until ca. year 600. So I, personally, am prone to seeing Central Asia as a bit more cradle-ish than most other places. In Sanskrit, it is called Uttara Kuru or Great North Country, a place where there are no disputes, and ancient Indian sages traveled there. There you also find "Denisovan man", whose genetic remnants are found most strongly in Indonesians.

The direct cognates of Sanskrit to Greek are practically the entire language and system. Much more substantial than similarities about German or Cimmerian. Sanskrit has the advantage of being able to demonstrate advanced age, without being fully exterminated like the Grecian Mysteries. There is a very strong affinity from India to Greece, which, it seems, German would have a hard time compensating for. There is a virtual identity of the Vedic system with original Zoroastrianism.

I think I have mentioned it before, but, in that view, Zoroastrianism is basically Western Hinduism. And it is the Zoroastrian which degraded and lost the original meaning, into Manichean dualism and Talmudism and so forth, and this is what I personally mean by "Western", although somewhat east from where we say the west physically ends. There I believe it links to what you are calling Babylonian. Again the original Babylonian, or Chaldean, was more complete and accurate, but in most of these cultures, we see established Mysteries passing into weaker and weaker generations until nothing is left but mummery and acts and perhaps a priestly caste too close to politics.

Considering that the height of the Western mysteries consisted of a neophyte, likely drugged, put in a large tomb to experience the Afterworld for a night or two, the trans-Himalaya is replete with little stone structures that look like ovens where people would do it at will for almost any length of time.

Sanskrit for Germany is Jarmanideza. At one time, all Europeans were called "Franks": Phirangi.

Those could be loan-words, such as the English Jungle and Shampoo are Indian. Phirangi is mainly aimed at the Portuguese, who became very interested in India in the 1600s; although the French also colonized.

The Germanic thing does not seem to account for some "native" Europeans: Caledonian, Etruscan, Minoan, Basque, Sammi.

It doesn't mention Israeli, Assyrian, or Aramaiac, which would have more bearing on historical Jesus. Around there, one should consider Baalbek, where:

The Roman construction was built on top of earlier ruins which were formed into a raised plaza, formed of twenty-four monoliths, the largest weighing over 800 tons.

or, in India, Dwarka, Krishna's city, ca. 3,000 B. C. E.

Those are not necessarily as old as Doggerland, vanished ca. 6,000 B. C. E.

I am not sure if we can really verify all the possible twists and turns of ancient migrations, but, there is at least a decent chance Jesus may have been Caucasian or white, and "out of Africa" may not be the best explanation for the whole human race coming from one special Hominid parentage there.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (24th June 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Jayke (24th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Not that I usually pay too much attention to celebrity commentary but this one has appeared on the Avalon Twitter feed (no, we don't actually follow any celebrities) and the comments from Serena Williams no less pretty much sums up my feelings about these matters, along with I imagine several hundreds of thousands if not millions of others too.

Perhaps that will 'trend' (I know, horrible phrase)

https://twitter.com/diana_murphy613/...519361/photo/1

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (24th June 2020), Bill Ryan (24th June 2020), Bluegreen (24th June 2020), ClearWater (24th June 2020), Eva2 (24th June 2020), Franny (29th June 2020), Harmony (24th June 2020), Hym (24th June 2020), Islander12 (24th June 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2020), Jayke (24th June 2020), justntime2learn (24th June 2020), lunaflare (3rd July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2020), Mike (24th June 2020), rgray222 (24th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th June 2020), wondering (24th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    the comments from Serena Williams no less pretty much sums up my feelings about these matters, along with I imagine several hundreds of thousands if not millions of others too.

Yes. For me, "right vs. left" is just intellectually lazy. There are so many shades of gray, with multiple complex factors involved, and no way is that any kind of simple straight-line spectrum. If anyone characterizes me as a representative of any simplistically labeled group, that always feels like a bit of an insult.

My views are my own. I'm not going to be put in any oh-so-convenient box. I invite anyone to prove me wrong, but I believe in all my 20,000+ posts I've never once referred to "right" or "left" unless I'm quoting someone else.

"Black" and "white" are way over-simplified in just the same way, usually with no observations of geography, nationality, culture, education, language, religion, parenting, finances, employment, opportunity, and much else.

I started this thread because I wanted to encourage everyone here to think about things in broader and deeper terms, acknowledging all the huge complexity and diversity, and not fall into the elephant trap of binary divisiveness.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alh02 (25th June 2020), avid (24th June 2020), ClearWater (24th June 2020), Eva2 (24th June 2020), Franny (29th June 2020), Harmony (24th June 2020), Islander12 (24th June 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2020), Jake (24th June 2020), Jayke (24th June 2020), justntime2learn (24th June 2020), kudzy (28th June 2020), lunaflare (3rd July 2020), RunningDeer (24th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th June 2020), TargeT (25th June 2020), Yoda (24th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Not that I usually pay too much attention to celebrity commentary but this one has appeared on the Avalon Twitter feed (no, we don't actually follow any celebrities) and the comments from Serena Williams no less pretty much sums up my feelings about these matters, along with I imagine several hundreds of thousands if not millions of others too.

Just a bit of history on this quote from "Serena Williams". Apparently "a" Serena Williams picked up this quote from Gina Torres at the beginning of June when it went viral but this is not Serena the tennis star but just a random person who shares the same name, Whoever wrote it, I think is really spot on with her analysis of the current situation.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), ClearWater (25th June 2020), Franny (29th June 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), Islander12 (25th June 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (25th June 2020), Nel (5th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th June 2020), Tintin (25th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Just a bit of history on this quote from "Serena Williams". Apparently "a" Serena Williams picked up this quote from Gina Torres at the beginning of June when it went viral but this is not Serena the tennis star but just a random person who shares the same name, Whoever wrote it, I think is really spot on with her analysis of the current situation.
    Ah, Jill, that's great. Yes, I'd made that assumption, clearly! Thanks for that

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th June 2020), Eva2 (25th June 2020), Franny (29th June 2020), Harmony (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (25th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

The Right To Hate - Chris McGlade
    "A poem to all the globalists in the world that have devided us and conquered us for so long, and who are trying to do so more than ever now."
    Last edited by ClearWater; 29th June 2020 at 14:14.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Eva2 (29th June 2020), justntime2learn (29th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

War and Spirituality (Is Violence Necessary To Change the World?)

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (29th June 2020), AutumnW (5th July 2020), Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Billy (29th June 2020), Catsquotl (29th June 2020), Forest Denizen (29th June 2020), Frank V (29th June 2020), justntime2learn (29th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Harvard grad fired from dream job for threatening anyone saying "All lives matter": https://www.newsweek.com/all-lives-m...loitte-1514930

Bill, I think you are safe, buddy.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Constance (3rd July 2020), Eva2 (3rd July 2020), Mike (3rd July 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    Harvard grad fired from dream job for threatening anyone saying "All lives matter": https://www.newsweek.com/all-lives-m...loitte-1514930

Thank God. Someone is finally showing some balls.

This lady is a total psycho. She has that wonky look of ideological possession. You can see it from a mile away. It's the look an entitled child has just before launching into a temper tantrum.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (5th July 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Constance (3rd July 2020), Dorjezigzag (3rd July 2020), Eva2 (3rd July 2020), Franny (4th July 2020), Islander12 (3rd July 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (3rd July 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

More ridiculous stuff that gets us lost in the weeds. Now we're going after old tv shows like Golden Girls for putting mud packs on their faces, and cancelling Dukes of Hazzard reruns because of the General Lee. I used to love that show!

This is interesting from John Schneider "Luke Duke":

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by AuCo (here)

Thank God. Someone is finally showing some balls.

This lady is a total psycho. She has that wonky look of ideological possession. You can see it from a mile away. It's the look an entitled child has just before launching into a temper tantrum.
    Love this dude. Few more thoughts on this lady who threatened to stab anyone who says "all lives matter".

About 6 minutes long.

Last edited by Mike; 4th July 2020 at 05:27.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Constance (3rd July 2020), Dorjezigzag (3rd July 2020), Eva2 (3rd July 2020), Franny (4th July 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (3rd July 2020)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Another prominent black American who is calling bullsh!t on BLM. 27 minutes long.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

atman (1st September 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), Constance (3rd July 2020), Eva2 (3rd July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd July 2020), jaybee (3rd July 2020), justntime2learn (3rd July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020)

36. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

Harvard Grad Loses 'Dream Job' After Threatening To 'Stab' Anyone Saying 'All Lives Matter'

After the clip went viral, Janover updated followers on the “insane” reaction to her video. “People are reporting me for domestic terrorism, tagging the FBI, Harvard, Cambridge police,” Janover said, claiming her original video was an “analogous joke”.

“Apparently I’m threatening the lives of others, unlike cops obviously,” Janover added.

Janover also went on Twitter to say that she will not be “silenced, shamed, or threatened into silence by bigoted [T]rump fans who don’t understand analogies”.

The New York Post later reported that Janover claimed in a new video that she had lost her job at Deloitte, a UK-based accounting firm.

“I know this is what Trump supporters wanted,” Janover said, holding back tears.

“The job that I had worked really hard to get and meant a lot to me just called me and fired me because of everything,” Janoever said referring to her original video.

“I’m still not going to stop talking about and defending Black Lives Matter, you can’t take away my spirit, by devotion for human rights,” Janover concluded.

Janoever reportedly graduated from Harvard University in May with a degree in government and psychology.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Constance (5th July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), Matthew (5th July 2020)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

This is Dr Leslie Neal-Boylan, who was appointed Dean of Nursing at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell 10 months ago.

On 2 June, she sent an email to the Solomont School of Nursing, which began like this:
    Dear SSON Community,
    I am writing to express my concern and condemnation of the recent (and past) acts of violence against people of color. Recent events recall a tragic history of racism and bias that continue to thrive in this country. I despair for our future as a nation if we do not stand up against violence against anyone. BLACK LIVES MATTER, but also, EVERYONE’S LIFE MATTERS. No one should have to live in fear that they will be targeted for how they look or what they believe.

(The tweet below contains the full text. It's a great message.)
    The email was immediately denounced by someone named Haley. Haley wrote:
    An upsetting statement made by the Dean of Nursing at UMass Lowell, including the statement ‘all lives matter’ was uncalled for and shows the narrow minded people in lead positions. A sad day to be a nursing student at UML. Dean Leslie Neal-Boylan your words will not be forgotten.

On 19 June, Dr Leslie Neal-Boylan was fired from her job.

See also this thread:
    This is the thought-police future that America is accelerating directly towards.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th July 2020 at 00:05.

39. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th July 2020), atman (1st September 2020), BMJ (6th July 2020), ClearWater (5th July 2020), Constance (5th July 2020), Eva2 (6th July 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), Gwin Ru (6th July 2020), justntime2learn (5th July 2020), kudzy (6th July 2020), Mike (6th July 2020), rgray222 (6th July 2020), Sirus (6th July 2020), Tintin (6th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast