1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned

Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned
    Premiered Jun 8, 2020
    Millennial Millie

What you are about to see is part of a two year undercover investigation into the leftist radicalization embedded within the climate justice movement that contributed to the riots in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In this first video, we are going to show how the Sunrise Movement played a preemptive role in carrying out the mayhem to further push their Green New Deal agenda and promoting the abolition of the police.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Alecs (1st October 2020), angelfire (12th June 2020), aoibhghaire (10th June 2020), Axman (11th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2020), Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (10th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Gwin Ru (11th June 2020), Harmony (12th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), Ioneo (10th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), Jayke (10th June 2020), jjjones (10th June 2020), kfm27917 (12th June 2020), Luke Holiday (10th June 2020), Maknocktomb (11th June 2020), meeradas (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), Nikola Tesla (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), onawah (10th June 2020), Patient (10th June 2020), rgray222 (10th June 2020), Sadieblue (11th June 2020), Sophocles (10th June 2020), sunflower (10th June 2020), TargeT (2nd November 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020), toppy (11th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned

I was alerted to this site and I do know the background of Jerome Corsi. Whatever intel he has is compelling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAFRPQiD8zQ
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Jayke (10th June 2020), Luke Holiday (11th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), sunflower (10th June 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

It must have been pre-planned because protesters were duped into perceiving a murder when, in reality, the cop thought he was performing physiotherapy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Lilybee8 (30th September 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Relevant part begins at 23 minutes: "Whistleblower" intelligently articulates how frequency tech can/has been /is used to create mass negative emotions in very large cities and/or specific individuals.

Blessings Luke

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Alecs (1st October 2020), angelfire (12th June 2020), aoibhghaire (11th June 2020), Arcturian108 (12th June 2020), Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Gwin Ru (11th June 2020), Jayke (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), O Donna (11th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

A close friend of mine stopped a riot of eco warriors and police in the UK by using Tibetan cymbals and projected open heart consciousness
    to both sides. The frequencies of the open heart and cymbal frequencies disrupted the up welling aggressive emotions.

There is another effective process using specific tools for a larger scale which can attenuate these unwanted artificial/synthetic low frequencies.

Unfortunately, very few people know how to do it. I have carried this out over the years and it works. Some psychics I know, who have never been to my area have sensed that I have created a whole island that has a higher frequency than the norm. This can be unsettling for some people that are negative in there energies.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

angelfire (12th June 2020), Axman (11th June 2020), Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Constance (12th June 2020), Gwin Ru (11th June 2020), Harmony (12th June 2020), Hym (30th September 2020), Justplain (12th June 2020), kfm27917 (21st June 2020), Lilybee8 (30th September 2020), mab777 (12th June 2020), onawah (22nd June 2020), Orph (11th June 2020), Tigger (12th June 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020), TomKat (11th June 2020), wegge (22nd June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,778 times in 373 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)

There is another effective process using specific tools for a larger scale which can attenuate these unwanted artificial/synthetic low frequencies.

Unfortunately, very few people know how to do it. I have carried this out over the years and it works. Some psychics I know, who have never been to my area have sensed that I have created a whole island that has a higher frequency than the norm. This can be unsettling for some people that are negative in there energies.
    Thanks aoibhghaire. Could you share a little more about this process? How can one detect if these 'frequencies' are being used and, what can anyone do to counteract this type of manipulation?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Constance (12th June 2020), Harmony (12th June 2020), Hym (30th September 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

You don’t need to know what frequencies or any other detection requirements or to even to counteract those frequencies. Human beings have significant power once partnering with nature intelligence in a genuine way. This is at a soul level with nature.

Summary: The important foundation is setting up the project within your property or extended area.

It’s a co creative scientific process with nature intelligence.

It requires a definition, a direction and a purpose. When that is clarified then the intent is now in action. Depending on your area/property the next process is to know what nature intelligence requires to activate the intent with them.
    Necessary background familiarity and specific requirements in order to set up your project.

RESPONSIBILITY OF USING POWER

One has to be very careful and clear what initiative and responsibility you take with applying different tools for change because you may be at the mercy of what’s out there. What unknowns are going to manifest, etc. If you don’t have a clear definition, a clear direction and a clear purpose in its intent it may have the aspirations of what you desire but not the right intents. It opens up to wide range of manifestations that are similar in principle too when dealing with paranormal events but now on a macro scale.

Because the mechanistic approach doesn’t entertain within the equation of nature’s inherent characteristics of being in balance, it will create manifestations that are not what humans are expecting.

Their isn’t the understanding in our civilisation of how to balance this process. Nature knows nothing but balance. Humans may not be balanced when applying initiatives of this nature to changing the dynamics of a military army, which can create other manifestations that are ‘out of whack’.

CO CREATIVE SCIENCE: An example of the methodologies of the scientist in modern times.

To understand a co-creative science and what makes it unique, we need to understand nature in a deeper and more comprehensive way. This is because what makes co-creative science different from all other science is that it involves working with nature in a conscious and direct manner. Let me explain. In contemporary science (the term used for the science that is practiced today and with which we are all familiar), the scientist attempts to discover how nature works through testing and observation. He/she then draws conclusions about how nature works based on what he/she has observed and understood.

In co-creative science, the scientist acknowledges that there is an inherent intelligence within all of nature, builds a communication bridge that allows him/her to access that intelligence, and then asks nature directly to explain and provide experiential insight to him/her so that he/she may understand how something works. In co-creative science, nature becomes a fully operational, functioning, conscious partner with the scientist. Together they create a team, with each member of the team providing specific and different information that is needed for understanding and solving a defined problem.

INVOLUTION / EVOLUTION BALANCE

All consciousness (human and nature) on our planet seeks to reflect and flow perfectly and fully through form. It is a natural dynamic contained within all life. This brings the balance to something that is called "involution/evolution balance"

Because nature supplies all form like for example human beings in a military army and because all form has combined with it consciousness, all matter has inherent in it two dynamics: an involution dynamic (the matter, means and action) that is supplied by nature and an evolution dynamic (the definition, direction and purpose) that is supplied by consciousness. These two dynamics work in partnership, and, when left undisturbed, this partnership functions in balance. That is, the involution and evolution dynamics are synchronized with one another, thus creating a state of balance.

This foundation is necessary in order to go on to the next step, that is setting up of a definition, direction and purpose when encompassing within the intent for example, changing the dynamics of a military enemy. In this scenario, for example, our intent may be to change the dynamics of the enemy that actually helps them to be more aligned with the eco system. We’re not treating this scenario as an us and them, but a rebalancing dynamic that may provide a self-realisation for the enemy. The military enemy would be unaware of these dynamics that are within the realm of this consciousness.

Conclusion: Once you understand the foundation then you can go forward and carry out the process. It does require alchemy with specific solutions that have an electrical pattern that has been infused from not just the Earth but from other realms to work. I hope this gives you some idea of the process, the actions required are in full partnership with nature intelligence.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), edina (13th June 2020), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), Harmony (12th June 2020), Hym (30th September 2020), kfm27917 (21st June 2020), Lilybee8 (30th September 2020), mab777 (12th June 2020), onawah (22nd June 2020), Orph (12th June 2020), Tigger (13th June 2020), wegge (22nd June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,936 times in 4,050 posts

Hmm. Sunrise in cahootz with Extinction Rebellion got in minor trouble earlier this year for interrupting the Governor of Colorado with demands about stopping oil production.

Millennial Millie says:

We didn’t expect to find organizers radicalizing middle school and high school children teaching them military tactics and preparation for high risk actions. Some of these tactics include escalation provocation techniques, blocking freeway traffic, and how to get arrested bogging-down law enforcement in the name of destroying capitalism to make way for the Green New Deal.

What some parents may have though were innocent youth organizations genuinely fostered and ran by children are actually top-down monolithic structures with private intelligence, military contractors, and foreign interests influencing children to carry out their subversive objectives.

The events that erupted in Minneapolis, Minnesota were not a spontaneous reaction to the murder of George Floyd. These were well planned events anticipating some perfect trigger point to bring about the “new normal” - a world without police, without borders, without industry, without wealth, without private property, without an economy - a world based on communist ideals imbedded within the Green New Deal.

The Green New Deal is not about climate change, it is about climate justice - a radical new ideology hellbent on destroying western civilization under the false pretense that white supremacy is the leading cause of climate change, social injustice and all problems globally.

The organizers of these Youth Non-government Organizations, or Youngos, embellish white supremacy as a systemic problem, hyper-focusing on statistically rare instances of racial inequality and injustice, while ignoring great strides of progress the United States has made over the past century towards equal opportunity and criminal justice reform. However, in order to normalize radical policies put forth by the Green New Deal, crises have to be capitalized on to further their agenda while destroying the great accomplishments of civil rights movements of the past.

So, with minor review, this is a continuation of the Maurice Strong type movements.

His ultimate goal was to destroy industrialization without regard for consequences.

Well, that is exactly what I was misled by when I was twenty-something. Superficially, I still agree in part with some of the ideas. "Climate change" is not something I am about to go to war for, but, we used to just call it "pollution" and I still think man needs to reduce the poison he cranks into the environment.

But instead of just "going poof" as he described what would happened to developed countries when his methods hit, I think we need a weaning, an overhaul, gradual replacements of industries by cleaner things, and so forth.

That is very similar to the old slavery issue--suddenly just arbitrarily freeing a massive population does not give them a future. Instead of a war, it should have just been dismantled piece by piece with some thought of the consequences.

One veteran pins Sunrise to AG Ellison, whose hadj he says was paid for by Muslim Brotherhood. The veteran then commits the right-wing error of claiming there are Free Americans. Both sides are bags of manure.

Again, if we go back to the "trigger", I am not so sure I see a murder, as an overdose. That is not to say there isn't any kind of white supremacy, or police never kill anyone unnecessarily, but it might mean a branch of democracy was waiting for a picture of someone dying.

In retrospect, I also have a problem with, as a child, being promised a bright golden future. Particularly by teachers. They were either wrong or liars. Then as we grow and we feel we are not getting this, we drift into this Idealism whereby it starts seeming like shutting down an oil rig or smashing a Target store is a way to deliver the promise. Then we want the government to force our ideals on all those fools. My personal experience stopped shy of riots or any other destruction, but, the mentality is extremely addicting. It will be nearly impossible to talk anyone out of it.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alecs (1st October 2020), anandacate (1st October 2020), Ben (22nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), ClearWater (22nd June 2020), edina (2nd November 2020), gord (1st October 2020), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), Hym (30th September 2020), Mike (3rd November 2020), onawah (22nd June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

I just realized that Millie has done a few follow-up videos related to the topic of the Sunrise Movement.

She has a documentary coming out on the Sunrise Movement. So, I thought I would post related videos in anticipation of that documentary. I did an Avalon search on the "sunrise movement" and this thread seems to be the best fit for those videos.

Undercover Investigation Pt. 2 - Teenage Political Extortion Ring

Quote On the surface, the Sunrise Movement is group of peaceful young activists fighting for a “Green New Deal”. On a deeper level, they are a gateway to radicalization teaching young activists how to exploit tragedy, including one’s own victimization, for political gain.

Part 1: Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned
    https://youtu.be/DgsnyHILdb8

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BREAKING: The 100 Day Siege Begins!

Quote Our undercover insider just recorded the Sunrise Movement’s call to action for a nationwide “100 Day Siege” to escalate civil unrest leading up to election day.

According to organizers, “We need to prepare for this new terrain: cops enforcing domestic property disturbances more aggressively than political office sit in’s and brutality by federal officers in cities across the country.”

This is not a drill.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alecs (1st October 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), Hym (30th September 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sunrise Exposed [Extended Trailer]

Quote What you are about to see took over two years to compile having infiltrated several leftist organizations. This coming documentary contains exclusive material not found in the public domain. These groups are well funded, tactically trained, highly organized, and part of a global subversive movement that aims to destroy the United States - and it's all coming out before election day. Stay Tuned!
    These videos are each about 7-8 minutes long.

She's also done a beta-test live multi-stream on this topic. (about an hour and fifteen minutes)
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), Hym (30th September 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 685 posts

aoibhghaire

Can you provide more details of how to achieve this ?
    Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Tintin (3rd November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Millie posted a video on her site earlier today, it's not on youtube, yet.
    I think she is going to do what she did last time, and have a live premiere.

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/s...66810125799424

Election Night Coup D'état Plot Exposed!

Organized groups plan to siege the White House and takeover major cities throughout the United States including Washington, DC starting on Election Night!

Shut Down DC, Black Lives Matter, the Sunrise Movement, federal workers and government contractors are participating in a planned coup against President Trump regardless of the outcome of the 2020 election. From prominent Democrats to street action organizers they are coordinating a massive uprising ranging from peaceful protesters to rioters and agitators.

https://www.millennialmillie.com/?wi...=comp-jx9p57yh
    (I don't know how to embed the video on her site?)

Who’s all involved and to what extent is their plan? We don’t know. But what we do know is that our insider within the Sunrise Movement and other radical organizations was able to give us recordings of Zoom chat meetings involving 'Shut Down DC'.

They reveal a massive and ambitious plan of taking over the Whitehouse, Washington DC in general, and shutting down congress.

In one meeting they discuss training for high risk actions. In another meeting they schedule their uprising from election night through inauguration. Then, in another meeting, they organize with Federal employees many of whom work in security and intelligence.

The caliber of leadership, organization, tactical operations capabilities, and military intelligence experts all working together with street activists reveal this operation has the ingredients to over-through an elected government and install a political puppet.

This is an ever evolving story. Please visit sunriseexposed.com or exposesunrise.com for updated information, leaked videos, documents and more.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

gini (3rd November 2020), mountain_jim (4th November 2020), norman (2nd November 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Glenn Beck posted a video on this topic earlier today, too.

Quote A recently leaked zoom conference call shows far-left leaders from organizations like ShutDown DC, the Sunrise Movement, and BLM discussing their terrifying Election Day and post-Election Day plans to spread chaos in the streets. One participant encourages followers to shut down federal buildings (like the White House) and to harass members of Congress who arrive in D.C. to work. The video, published by the group "Sunrise Exposed," further illustrates Glenn's belief that tomorrow's election is about choosing between good and evil.
    Quote Posted by edina (here)

This is an ever evolving story. Please visit sunriseexposed.com or exposesunrise.com for updated information, leaked videos, documents and more.
    Checking out the two sites linked and there's lots of info there.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

gini (3rd November 2020), mountain_jim (4th November 2020), norman (2nd November 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Organized groups plan to siege the White House and takeover major cities throughout the United States including Washington, DC starting on Election Night!

Shut Down DC, Black Lives Matter, the Sunrise Movement, federal workers and government contractors are participating in a planned coup against President Trump regardless of the outcome of the 2020 election. From prominent Democrats to street action organizers they are coordinating a massive uprising ranging from peaceful protesters to rioters and agitators.

Who’s all involved and to what extent is their plan? We don’t know. But what we do know is that our insider within the Sunrise Movement and other radical organizations was able to give us recordings of Zoom chat meetings involving 'Shut Down DC'.

They reveal a massive and ambitious plan of taking over the Whitehouse, Washington DC in general, and shutting down congress.

In one meeting they discuss training for high risk actions. In another meeting they schedule their uprising from election night through inauguration. Then, in another meeting, they organize with Federal employees many of whom work in security and intelligence.

The caliber of leadership, organization, tactical operations capabilities, and military intelligence experts all working together with street activists reveal this operation has the ingredients to over-through an elected government and install a political puppet.

Here's the youtube version:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Elainie (3rd November 2020), gini (3rd November 2020), Mike (3rd November 2020), mountain_jim (4th November 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,628 times in 5,517 posts

Here's the youtube version:

Well found

It can also be downloaded from dropbox, here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2glkxkhy2...AC%29.mp4?dl=0

UPDATE: above dropbox link is a 4 minute segment only.

I'm downloading the full version now and will get it in the library.
    Last edited by Tintin; 3rd November 2020 at 13:08.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

edina (3rd November 2020), mountain_jim (4th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,628 times in 5,517 posts

Cross posting this from the Internet Censorship thread:

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quelle surprise.................

Although still on her own website of course, now reinstated, here:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

edina (3rd November 2020), mountain_jim (4th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kinda interesting that Richard Grennell retweeted Millie Weaver

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/s...20418149814272

Also, the "brick piles" are starting to show up again, gentle reminder for people to report odd developments in their neighborhoods.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

mountain_jim (4th November 2020), wondering (3rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread